Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2014 1:55 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OH MY GOD ! Pallas who defend Titan !
She speak with Athena ...
Europe with his true armor !
Saturn awakening.
Feb 22, 2014 6:35 PM
Mar 2011
wtf saturn is not the god of time, it is supposed to be chronos isn't it? I figured that mira was too strong for hyouga and shun it does seem like ikki will need to come back and kill him from the looks of it. on the upside we get to see jabu.
Feb 22, 2014 6:59 PM
Sep 2012
No more Saiya beating himself up for not killing Pallas when he had the chance at the beginning of the arc, that is nothing compared to the Gold Saints and Eden, they knew who Saturn really was, he didn't have his memories, you had a golden chance to kill him, and they didn't. They had many chances actully.

Anyway I am glad the story is moving forward, Arthena and Pallas made peace, Seiya and Titan kind of bonded, I hope Titan doesn't die, I am not worried about Pallas, she is a god she will be fine, but Titan spells character that will die to leave an emotional impact, he is a traitor.

Awesome that Saturn has fianlly appeared, ready to kick some butt and take names. He looks so awesome.
Feb 22, 2014 7:08 PM
Dec 2013
Lol for a second there I thought Europa said that their god was Satan...then I realized he just mangled the way he said Saturn.
Feb 22, 2014 7:09 PM
Dec 2013
tyrolizard1 said:
wtf saturn is not the god of time, it is supposed to be chronos isn't it? I figured that mira was too strong for hyouga and shun it does seem like ikki will need to come back and kill him from the looks of it. on the upside we get to see jabu.

Saturn is the Roman form of Chronos SS Omega seems to love mixing the Greek and Roman names together.
Feb 22, 2014 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
tyrolizard1 said:
actually the Roman mix both Chronos and Kronus myths and Saturn become both the primordial God and the time god.
maybe it is adaptation mistakes in roman mythologies...
CMIIW
Feb 23, 2014 3:29 AM

Jun 2012
Look like Saturn Suck Two Goddess power make him awakening sleeping power inside him.
to me this episode look like poseidon why they same weapon as spear.
Feb 23, 2014 10:18 AM
Mar 2011
It seems that mira is wearing similar armor as europa, seeing as they are similiar and how erupa was able to take a direct attack from seiya and titan without flinching i think he might be as strong if not stronger then them. which means hyouga and shun would totally have been unable to beat mira, you know what that means...
Feb 26, 2014 8:22 PM

Jan 2011
i wanted a final battle to death between Seiya an Titan, o well
final boss shows up
Feb 27, 2014 1:48 PM

Jan 2014
Where the fuck is Shun and Hyoga. What the fuck is this shit.
And what the fuck is up with your English are you 8?
Feb 27, 2014 9:57 PM

Apr 2008
Seiya I am friggin' proud of you.

Love Titan too.

"Ore wa KAMI NI NARU OTOKO!"
Feb 28, 2014 7:34 PM

Oct 2011
Seiya and Titan are so similar. Protecting the goddess they love. Even their armor is similar too.

Suburu revealed as Saturn. I was preparing myself for this day.

Will Suburu die in the end???? Please NO!!!!
Mar 1, 2014 4:50 PM

Mar 2014
Good episode... Titan and Seiya fight was epic and I found the Athena X Pallas segment with the speech a little too cheesy and the ending was great, can't wait to see Saturn destroy everyone.
"If you want to climb a mountain, you obviously aim for the top, but you gotta enjoy the scenery too." - Kiyoshi Teppei
Feb 6, 2016 1:08 AM

Jun 2012
Oh okay they chose to use kronos's roman name. But I was right Subaru was Kronos. And well it shouldve been obvious since in the opening koga and subaru are by the planet saturn.

Epic fight between Titan and Seiya.
Oct 20, 2018 4:12 PM

Oct 2013
The story is moving forward, as Athena and Pallas made a peace between themselves. Titan agreed with Seiya about strong desire to protect a person which is important for him.

And Subaru was revealed as Saturn, god of time. It was not a surprise for me, 'cause several years ago I read some spoilers about it already, and it was to be expected due to intro, Subaru's hidden power and his desire to "become a god".
The transformation itself was interesting. We could see how human incarnation of a god can become "god's true form" (let's name it like that) and how does this process looks like.

I'm glad that Pallas survived all of this. Her character is one of my favourite from those that were introduced in this Arc. Another one I consider as one of the best characters of this Arc is of course Subaru. Cool that he became a god, sad that Saturn dominated Subaru's soul and most likely Subaru won't return (at least not in his human form, maybe as a part of Saturn if he accepts his consciousness living inside of his body of a god).

I'm looking forward to see next episodes and see what's gonna happen next, though I've already read some spoilers some time ago, so I know in general how Saint Seiya Omega is gonna end in general. I'm more interested on the details and of course of the upcomming battle with Saturn.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.