Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2013 3:06 PM

Mar 2010
despaircest said:
lol that was NOT annie like, at all

wow they completely missed her character

Agreed. And still that bitter feeling that the anime doesn't move so much and ready itself for the second season. I would have prefered that the traitor story remains dormant for a while, for a better surprise effect. But I still can't badnote this one, cause as ever, the art style and the "staging" were great.
Sep 19, 2013 3:54 PM

Apr 2008
kolibri said:
despaircest said:

Agreed. And still that bitter feeling that the anime doesn't move so much and ready itself for the second season. I would have prefered that the traitor story remains dormant for a while, for a better surprise effect. But I still can't badnote this one, cause as ever, the art style and the "staging" were great.

Except Isayama himself insisted they do it like that. So they didn't ruin anything
Sep 19, 2013 4:15 PM
Dec 2010
Can anybody explain me how they found out she was the female titan?

I didn't get, probably bad subtitles and stuff. (didnt watch in english)
Sep 19, 2013 4:17 PM
Aug 2007
Huh.. I didn't see that coming at all...

How did they/Armin figure out Annie was the Female Titan in the first place? Just because she had Marco's 3D gear and she didn't kill Armin in the field (she knew who Armin's "best friend" was so she hesitated for a second to allow Jean to escape)?

And then she didn't go down the tunnel, which (I guess) was the confirmation they were waiting for because if she went down the tunnel, she'd be trapped underground if she tried to summon a Titan, but what if she had just followed them down the tunnel while feigning ignorance? Would that have meant they would stop thinking she was the female titan?
Sep 19, 2013 4:24 PM

Aug 2013
almlima said:

Raitei said:
Huh.. I didn't see that coming at all...

How did they/Armin figure out Annie was the Female Titan in the first place? Just because she had Marco's 3D gear and she didn't kill Armin in the field (she knew who Armin's "best friend" was so she hesitated for a second to allow Jean to escape)?

And then she didn't go down the tunnel, which (I guess) was the confirmation they were waiting for because if she went down the tunnel, she'd be trapped underground if she tried to summon a Titan, but what if she had just followed them down the tunnel while feigning ignorance? Would that have meant they would stop thinking she was the female titan?

It will be explained in more detail in the next episode. But it was already partly explained why Armin had suspected her.
Sep 19, 2013 4:41 PM

Sep 2011
DarkCyclone said:
For me Armin is a little too intelligent, I've gone back over episodes every now and again and he works stuff out too fast for comprehension

A good example at the top of my mind is when Titan Annie was about to kill Jean, he shouted that she stomped his best friend making her wonder whether she may have killed Eren by mistake, enough to make her hesitate till she realised he was bullshitting. In that scenario he didn't even know if she was looking for Eren, he just assumed she might've been

Well I suppose every main character requires some OP characteristic in this series. Armin more than makes up for his lack of physical ability by never being wrong... ever

Do realize that when the Female Titan spared him, he already saw its face. Given his recent encounter with Annie (calling her a "nice/good person"), he probably deduced by visual recognition and by the Female Titan's bizarre actions that it was her. When Armin started screaming out about Eren, he took a huge gamble and a smart one at that (I mean who wouldn't? Worst case scenario he was probably going to die anyway). By using Eren's nickname of "suicidal bastard" or "guy who wants to get killed really quickly", not only was he able to deduce that the Female Titan is looking for Eren when it hesitated, but he also deduced that the Female Titan could only be someone in their group friends due to it recognizing Eren's nickname. I wouldn't say it was that far-fetched for him at that point, not to mention how he got another good look at her face the second time.

Heck, considering how he wanted to relay a specific message to Erwin and Erwin alone, it wouldn't surprise me if that message had anything to do with the revelation that Annie is in fact the Female Titan. Admittedly as much as people can say that Armin is too OP with his mind-powers, I actually find it refreshing considering how they're the kind of deductions that anyone can make if they have a good eye for detail. That said, what I love about it is that both serves as a strength and as a character flaw for Armin; a flaw that certainly makes him grow a bit more distant than Eren's naivety by becoming more desensitized by his experiences, to the point that he's more likely to make the quick and harsh decisions than him.

Darklight0303 said:
kolibri said:
despaircest said:

Except Isayama himself insisted they do it like that. So they didn't ruin anything

Yup, straight from the guy himself:
ronriSep 19, 2013 4:48 PM
Sep 19, 2013 5:44 PM

Dec 2012
Pipoko said:
His plan this episode went down the drain because he didn't notice Annie's ring. He's great, but there's still room for some improvement. You see that next episode, too. It's the same as Mikasa's strength compared to Levi's.

There are occurences even the most clever human beings wouldn't be able to take account for. Her ring was one of them. Calculating the possibility of a hidden blade within someone's jewellery would be even more unrealistic than anything he's worked out so far. Not that he could do anything about it anyway. Any question on why she put on her ring would raise more suspicion

And yeah there's always room for improvement at a young age, just can't help but notice he's thinking on a level lightyears ahead of his own comrades and figuring shit out that's traditionally knowledge to viewers only at first

@ronri

I suppose it was a no lose situation. Him figuring out it's Annie doesn't surprise me though, figuring she may be after Eren shortly after their first encounter and using that assumption to come up with a decoy... which worked. A bit surprising, yeah. I was unaware he used a nickname at that moment though. I thought he was just giving a vague description of someone that happened to fit Eren's profile. Either way it worked out the same. He had a plan, it worked out, the only case his plan didn't work was Annie and her countermeasure with that ring
Sep 19, 2013 6:29 PM

Aug 2013
almlima said:

Sep 19, 2013 6:51 PM

Jul 2013
skittle316 said:
almlima said:

Eh? No, that's not it at all. And serious spoilers that don't even relate to the question? Seriously.

The next episode will have a flashback covering exactly how they deduced FT's identity.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 19, 2013 11:08 PM
Sep 2012
Penulma said:
Pipoko said:
DarkCyclone said:
For me Armin is a little too intelligent, I've gone back over episodes every now and again and he works stuff out too fast for comprehension

A good example at the top of my mind is when Titan Annie was about to kill Jean, he shouted that she stomped his best friend making her wonder whether she may have killed Eren by mistake, enough to make her hesitate till she realised he was bullshitting. In that scenario he didn't even know if she was looking for Eren, he just assumed she might've been

Well I suppose every main character requires some OP characteristic in this series. Armin more than makes up for his lack of physical ability by never being wrong... ever

His plan this episode went down the drain because he didn't notice Annie's ring. He's great, but there's still room for some improvement. You see that next episode, too. It's the same as Mikasa's strength compared to Levi's.

Erwin's smarter I think, but sometimes he needs a hand with things.

What can you do, in some situations a sharp mind sadly just isn't that handy.
Sep 19, 2013 11:50 PM

Aug 2013
Penulma said:
Pipoko said:
DarkCyclone said:

Erwin's smarter I think, but sometimes he needs a hand with things.

I can't help but laugh at this.. are you a manga reader
Sep 20, 2013 2:02 AM

Oct 2009
Annie <3! XD
Sep 20, 2013 9:00 AM

Jun 2007
About how Armin knew Annie's identity, I'm going to quote a very highly-rated foreign movie title about a detective discovering the truth through the most simple of methods: 'The Secret In Their Eyes '

Armin recognized her when looking into her eyes close-up. He'd already suspected her over Marco's gear, so when a female titan with Annie's eyes and hair colour spared him, his suspicions became certain. No author-via-character arsepull there.

I do agree that Armin is shown to be a little too sharp compared to those around him, though. He's so weak/useless physically that his IQ comes across as fake at times--like he figures things out only because the author has them figured. Just one of those things.
Sep 20, 2013 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
Armin's deductive skills reminds me so much of L from Death Note.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 20, 2013 12:17 PM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
kolibri said:
despaircest said:

I wouldn't have used the term 'ruined' myself, I find it a bit heavy compared to what happened, but, even though Isayama want her to be like that, I'm still disappointed in the way the character was driven in that segment.

I think they really hurt the picture I had of this character (which apparently, is not mine only) not in a good way, even though it's according to Isayama plans.
Sep 20, 2013 12:24 PM
Sep 2012
The problem with the laughing some have aside from the suggestive-looking blush is that it makes her seem overly emotional and that she's not in control, right?
But that's not true, considering she's the one that ended up trapping them, now is it?
It was supposed to be a laughter of relief - she was never supposed to seem "out of control" or "crazy".
I guess, in the end it's just the execution of it then because most seem to think it's to show she's gone nuts, which wasn't the intention.
But at the same time, I always saw that the regular smile in the manga was also meant to convey a certain insanity and a sadistic touch, that's why I don't mind the laugh. Just seemed like she took a certain enjoyment out of their trapped situation.
PipokoSep 20, 2013 12:29 PM
Sep 20, 2013 12:28 PM
Mar 2013
Does Annie have a thing for Armin? I don't know, I just get that feeling, because she's always worried about if she's a "good" person to him, but she doesn't care if others think she is "good" or not.

Pipoko said:

The problem with the laughing some have aside from the suggestive-looking blush is that it makes her seem overly emotional and that she's not in control, right?

But that's not true, considering she's the one that ended up trapping them, now is it? It was supposed to be a laughter of relief - she was never supposed to seem "out of control" or "crazy".

I guess, in the end it's just the execution of it then because most seem to think it's to show she's gone nuts, which wasn't the intention.

But at the same time, I always saw that the regular smile in the manga was also meant to convey a certain insanity and a sadistic touch, that's why I don't mind the laugh. Just seemed like she took a certain enjoyment out of their trapped situation.

I personally thought that Annie's laugh was one of relief. I think she was tired of always hiding her true nature and was relieved that Armin figured out what she truly was.

Speaking about Armin, I tend to agree with others that he is just a bit to smart. Armin reminds me of L from Death note, in that he has the ability to make unrealistic assumptions that are completely on the mark.

To be fair though, I think Armin is better than L, because as others here have explained, if one pieces together the evidence they may be able to come the same conclusion that Annie is the female titan.

All in all, a very good episode, I wonder how they're going to end this series. I'm guessing the series will end with the defeat of the female titan, and season 2 will deal with the two mega titans we saw near the beginning of the anime.
emeraldrosarySep 20, 2013 12:44 PM
Sep 20, 2013 1:36 PM

Jul 2010
dat Annie's face.
Also, I have this feeling that the S1 will end with a big big big cliffhanger.
Sep 20, 2013 9:01 PM
May 2011
Whoa, can't believe so many of you guys saying like Eren is mentally unstable. I wouldn't go that far. I was just saying his character is kind of unrealistic, probably in a similar way to how some people have feel that Armin is too intelligent. I would say he gets really emotional and upset and I can empathize with that but I wouldn't say he's psychotic. Overall, I have grown quite fond of the 3 main characters, Eren too.

-Skyleo- said:
mixordia said:
I love seeing how people don’t mind about loving a murderer … see, last week everyone crying a lot for Petra and today everyone saying that they loves the person who killed her LOL… I agree with Mikasa, this world is cruel... just saying :)

LMAO !

Yeah, agreed. No <3 for Annie from me. I mean, she did kill half the friggin' recon corp by crushing their bodies into the terrain staining the ground with their blood and other various ways. I just have some sympathy for her and her situation and melancholic character. And maybe, I do... like her a little? *shudders* But she killed Petra!! Argh, what a complicated feeling. why annie why?

Akanezora said:
dat Annie's face.
Also, I have this feeling that the S1 will end with a big big big cliffhanger.

No. friggin'. way!!! How'd you figure that one out bro? Very excite for the next episode!
RaurosFallsSep 20, 2013 9:05 PM
Sep 20, 2013 9:09 PM

Apr 2012
I swear if they make an original ending I would turn into a Titan myself and smash the bejesus out of everyone. However the chances of an original ending is as good as my chances to turning into a Titan: 0.0%.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 21, 2013 12:17 AM

Feb 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Does Annie have a thing for Armin? I don't know, I just get that feeling, because she's always worried about if she's a "good" person to him, but she doesn't care if others think she is "good" or not.

From my analysis, I just think Annie is sick of all the idiots and "bad" people running the military but is on the fence when it comes to taking action which is made apparent when she mentions Eren as "that idiot" and how he has courage and standards. So I think she just sees Armin as kind of a naive "good person" so she interacts with him differently which is completely obvious because she didn't kill him out in the field when she was all Titan'd out, AND she decides to help him against her better judgement in this last episode.

I'm getting really sick of these cliffhanger endings. I really should have just read the Manga before this but I just CAN'T stop watching this show. I totally knew the FT was Annie though, that psychotic gleam in the Female Titan's eye was just too akin to a look i saw in her eye in one of the earlier episodes when they were all like 1st-3rd year trainees in the military doing hand to hand combat training.
Sep 21, 2013 12:27 AM

Aug 2013
Trebel said:
emeraldrosary said:

From my analysis, I just think Annie is sick of all the idiots and "bad" people running the military but is on the fence when it comes to taking action which is made apparent when she mentions Eren as "that idiot" and how he has courage and standards. So I think she just sees Armin as kind of a naive "good person" so she interacts with him differently which is completely obvious because she didn't kill him out in the field when she was all Titan'd out, AND she decides to help him against her better judgement in this last episode.

I'm getting really sick of these cliffhanger endings. I really should have just read the Manga before this but I just CAN'T stop watching this show. I totally knew the FT was Annie though, that psychotic gleam in the Female Titan's eye was just too akin to a look i saw in her eye in one of the earlier episodes when they were all like 1st-3rd year trainees in the military doing hand to hand combat training.

You will love the manga then, 3 quarters of an episodes worth of content a month, always ending on a cliffhanger...
Sep 21, 2013 12:48 AM

Feb 2013
MikasaxEren said:
You will love the manga then, 3 quarters of an episodes worth of content a month, always ending on a cliffhanger...

Really?... Sounds... Awesome... Is the manga still an on-going series or have they already completed the manga? If so, I'm gonna go manga shopping. Or wait... is it even in english yet? I'm learning Japanese but I haven't even gotten to Kanji yet so reading it in japanese is OUT of the question.
Sep 21, 2013 1:56 AM

Jul 2013
Trebel said:
MikasaxEren said:

Really?... Sounds... Awesome... Is the manga still an on-going series or have they already completed the manga? If so, I'm gonna go manga shopping. Or wait... is it even in english yet? I'm learning Japanese but I haven't even gotten to Kanji yet so reading it in japanese is OUT of the question.

Ongoing. About halfway to finished according to Hajime Isayama. Crazy shit is happening but Isayama's really holding back the answers. At least we get more crazy shit though. Still want answers!!!

Anime only folks there? Less than two weeks before you all jump to the manga... and suffer with us.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 21, 2013 6:51 AM

Aug 2013
So, I'm reading the Manga, and I'm trying to

I mean,

And I don't like

Hope it's done better in the Anime.

Also, I prefer Annie's reveal in the Anime. Almost up to date, then I'll join the suffering.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 21, 2013 7:15 AM

Jul 2013
Diranko said:
So, I'm reading the Manga, and I'm trying to

I mean,

And I don't like

Hope it's done better in the Anime.

Also, I prefer Annie's reveal in the Anime. Almost up to date, then I'll join the suffering.

Manga spoilers to anime only viewers!

Perhaps this belongs in the manga sub forum?

Also, episode 24 coming.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 21, 2013 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but

Also,

Lastly,

This doesn't belong in the Manga sub-forum, since I am actually wanting to talk about episode 23, as well as the following episodes.

This regards the chapter after the events of episode 23.

Lolis > Everything
Sep 21, 2013 7:56 AM
Jul 2013
Diranko said:
Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but

Also,

Lastly,

This doesn't belong in the Manga sub-forum, since I am actually wanting to talk about episode 23, as well as the following episodes.

This regards the chapter after the events of episode 23.

First,

And

And

Lastly
Sep 21, 2013 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
While they don't have filler episodes, they do have filler moments for sure.

Like I said, they are interesting. Such as Marlow's words towards those guys.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about Jean. In the Anime, I think he's a baddass. In the Manga, he feels like a complete dick to me. He also seems a lot more harsh towards Eren, too.

Also, I really would like to see the last bit.
DirankoSep 21, 2013 8:11 AM
Lolis > Everything
Sep 21, 2013 8:44 AM
Jul 2013
Diranko said:
While they don't have filler episodes, they do have filler moments for sure.

Like I said, they are interesting. Such as Marlow's words towards those guys.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about Jean. In the Anime, I think he's a baddass. In the Manga, he feels like a complete dick to me. He also seems a lot more harsh towards Eren, too.

Also, I really would like to see the last bit.

Expansion, preferably.

Eh, Jean is the relation dude, the dude we relate to, the dude who is kinda pseudo-realistic. So I don't give much fucks anyway. But yeah, like you said, he's kind of a show-off. He's turning good though, less bitching and more co-operating.
Sep 21, 2013 8:53 AM

Aug 2013
I never saw him as a bitch in the Anime.

The following isn't a spoiler, but something I thought after reading the Manga and so.

Lolis > Everything
Sep 21, 2013 9:21 AM
Jul 2013
Diranko said:

The following isn't a spoiler, but something I thought after reading the Manga and so.

Diranko said:

He's kind of a bitch in the manga, but like I said, he's been cool for the latest few chapters.

To your spoiler discussion,

Sep 21, 2013 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
@Xinception: I'll create a top most obvious "titan shifters"
1.Bald Titan
2. Female Titan(arguably)
3. Armored Titan.(you can place him 2nd if you want they are both equally obvious)

When I first saw the bald titan and the armored one I really didnt knew that human can shift in titans so.....after finding that out suddenly it struck me the resemblance of 2 characters with the bald titan and the armored one......
But some people got eye disease and cant see the obvious , what's in theyr face.
I point a rifle at someone "OH , is it a gun?" . Do you see my point?
It is a weapon but it isnt a gun. That's how some people see the obvious.....
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 21, 2013 9:28 AM
Jul 2013
FluffyFlesh said:
@Xinception: I'll create a top most obvious "titan shifters"
1.Bald Titan
2. Female Titan(arguably)
3. Armored Titan.(you can place him 2nd if you want they are both equally obvious)

When I first saw the bald titan and the armored one I really didnt knew that human can shift in titans so.....after finding that out suddenly it struck me the resemblance of 2 characters with the bald titan and the armored one......
But some people got eye disease and cant see the obvious , what's in theyr face.
I point a rifle at someone "OH , is it a gun?" . Do you see my point?
It is a weapon but it isnt a gun. That's how some people see the obvious.....

Gotcha drift.

But I gotta disagree about the list, my list would be:

1. Armoured Titan (Come on, come on.)

2. Female Titan (It was harder to deduce in the manga, since we have 2 blond hotties.)

3. Colossal Titan (I didn't expect a toothpick to become a tree)

The rest are surprises, very good surprises I might say.
Sep 21, 2013 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
You might want to spoiler that, since there aren't many toothpicks in SnK, and it is fairly obvious once you know.

As for the first and third, I still have trouble believing.

As for second, I always knew it deep down, but didn't want to. It was far too obvious in the Manga, considering she has Annie's look in her eyes as the female Titan.

Also, a spoiler, but not in a tag. The Armoured Titan is Usain Bolt.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 21, 2013 10:57 AM

Jul 2012
Ramkec said:
Annie looks fine from the front, but looking at her from the sides, dat nose doe lmao.

Still nice episode, they set up a pretty nice ambush, Armin planning shit like Aizen.

LMAO for real.....I always thought damn I'd smash annie since she's all badass like mikasa but daammn that nose got me thinking
Sep 21, 2013 11:02 AM

Aug 2013
Amon-Raw said:
Ramkec said:
Annie looks fine from the front, but looking at her from the sides, dat nose doe lmao.

Still nice episode, they set up a pretty nice ambush, Armin planning shit like Aizen.

LMAO for real.....I always thought damn I'd smash annie since she's all badass like mikasa but daammn that nose got me thinking
Comparing Armin to Aizen. . .

That's some funny shit right there.

Now that I think about Bleach, Levi is incredibly similar to Hitsugiya.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 21, 2013 11:30 AM
Jul 2013
Diranko said:
Amon-Raw said:
Ramkec said:

Comparing Armin to Aizen. . .

That's some funny shit right there.

Now that I think about Bleach, Levi is incredibly similar to Hitsugiya.

I don't care how much you defend Aizen, that nigguh had God-Mode-Omniscient. Fuck you Tit-e Kubo, fuck you.
Sep 21, 2013 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
To the discussion with Diranko (which I strongly believe should go to the manga sub forum, but what ever).

Titan MMA wasn't really what I expected TBH. But now I wouldn't have them fight any other way. How else do you want titans to fight? Whip out giant swords or something? I wouldn't take the series seriously anymore.

Oh and...

Still think this should go manga section.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 21, 2013 8:45 PM

Aug 2013
Why should it go to the Manga section? Anyway, this thread is likely done for now.

Eren Vs. Annie didn't have any of MMA stuff. I actually think using weapons would be logical.

Also,
Lolis > Everything
Sep 21, 2013 9:22 PM

Jul 2013
Diranko said:
Why should it go to the Manga section? Anyway, this thread is likely done for now.

Eren Vs. Annie didn't have any of MMA stuff. I actually think using weapons would be logical.

Also,

Refer to my FT vs Eren Titan fight technical breakdown, somewhere in this subforum. The amount of technical intricacies gave me a nerdgasm.

Armed titans make no sense. Where would a titan shifter carry say, a huge ass knife when they're humans? I think titans are weapons to begin with.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 21, 2013 9:59 PM

Apr 2012
military police sux
but more importantly...
YOOOOOOOO
THAT WAS SO INTENSE
AND EXCITING
AND SPINE TINGLING
FRICK IM SO PUMPED AND FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW SHITS GONNA HAPPEN SO MUCH SHIT
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2013 10:19 PM

May 2011
Fuck, so it really was Annie afterall. Was hoping that maybe, just maybe that it wouldn't be her but welp. I liked that laugh though.
Sep 21, 2013 11:42 PM

Feb 2013
Annie blushing and laughing made my day.
Sep 22, 2013 2:03 AM

Jun 2012
Well, I mean I was thinking they would spend the whole episode just to arrive at the capital, but not even, haha.

Still, that was pretty smart, though Annie had another move.

Sep 22, 2013 4:02 PM
Mar 2009
Wut. Was not expecting Annie to blush and laugh maniacally. And wow, all those pictures you guys posted of her could be taken so far out of context, lmao.

And Eren getting cold feet? Uhh, she kind of killed off your whole squad mate.
Sep 22, 2013 9:54 PM

Apr 2009
So it's ending with the face-off at Stohess, huh. It took the anime a long time to finally reveal the identity of the Female Titan: Annie Leonhart, the 4th highest ranked among their trainee batch. Although it could be for pacing purposes so it could end in either a natural stopping point or a massive cliffhanger for a season 2.

Either way we'll see for the last two episodes. I could imagine them ending this arc within that time frame. That face and that laugh, though. Nothing too different or jarring, so this part is adapted well enough, I'd say.
Sep 23, 2013 1:30 AM

Jul 2008
Stark700 said:
EasyGo-er said:
Just asking, where does this end in the manga?

Annie revealed as the FT.

Bunch of people near her got obliterated.

Yep but the real shit happens at the end of this Annie saga, so sad we won't get beyond this point for some time, but the manga needs to move further along.
Sep 24, 2013 11:29 AM

Dec 2010
Knowing beforehand that she's the FT, this was still pretty much one of the most interesting episodes for me. Especially the moment when she refused to go underground.. Why did this shit become good just before the season end?
Sep 26, 2013 1:24 AM

Sep 2012
Amazing episode it is. I wasn't surprised that Annie is FT, in fact I figured that out first time she appeared in titan form, it was quite obvious imo. Not sure how everything is shown in manga, but in anime it's rather hard to miss that look on her face and her eyes.. god.
Pages (21) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1668 by daninoxxi »»
Sep 15, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1040 by deionking03 »»
Sep 12, 10:07 PM

» Attack on Titan Manga 15th Anniversary Project

Hickykissy - Sep 8

19 by Azoromesus »»
Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Aug 10, 2013

573 by chris1763 »»
Sep 7, 2:33 PM

» Actors who you think is perfect for the cast of AOT live action

Hickykissy - Sep 3

38 by rocketeu »»
Sep 7, 7:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.