Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (16) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »
Sep 9, 2014 9:54 AM

Aug 2014
DrunkenSnake said:
I have a quick power-level related question about masters. I know that in F/SN, Rin and Sakura are top tier, but what about Illyasviel? What I'm getting at... Is Berserker (Hercules) as strong as it can get or would he gain some powerups if he was summoned by Rin?

Also who is the top one in F/Z? Kayneth? Tokiomi?

I believe Illya is stronger than Rin.

And Kayneth.
Sep 9, 2014 10:14 AM

Feb 2014
DrunkenSnake said:
I have a quick power-level related question about masters. I know that in F/SN, Rin and Sakura are top tier, but what about Illyasviel? What I'm getting at... Is Berserker (Hercules) as strong as it can get or would he gain some powerups if he was summoned by Rin?

Also who is the top one in F/Z? Kayneth? Tokiomi?

Ilya is the best Master if we don't count

Kayneth.
Sep 9, 2014 10:16 AM

Jul 2007
Illya mana-ise about equals Sakura and Rin at their top in power, BUT also has this pesky advantage of third magic which ocasionally allows her to do something ignoring laws or logic.

Berserker, without being Berserker, would be way stronger at Illya since, how to say, Illya is way more complex than Rin or normal magi in terms of her magic.
Sep 9, 2014 1:38 PM

Aug 2010
Got it. Thanks!
Sep 27, 2014 4:16 AM
Jul 2014
FakePriest said:
Till then it makes as much sense as Deadpool being summoned as an Assassin in the 4th HGW.
Just saw this image and had to share it once I remembered this conversation:
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 27, 2014 7:48 AM

Aug 2009
Deadpool can beat anyone by getting in their nerves by making references.
Dec 9, 2014 3:07 PM

Sep 2013
Karna can beat Gil, but Gil will go all out since he also respects Karna...

Seriously, we need more Karna...
Dec 10, 2014 4:37 AM

Aug 2009
CosmosWanderer said:
Karna can beat Gil, but Gil will go all out since he also respects Karna...

Seriously, we need more Karna...

>Enkidu chains
>GG
May 29, 2015 8:55 AM
Jul 2014
TheRealBoyd said:
ssjokg said:
NEXT ROUND
berserker Lancelot vs berserker Heracles
Hercules would easily win before Lancelot could kill him 12 times, if he even could with God Hand's immunity to being killed by the same thing more than once.

If Caliburn, a weaker sword than Excalibur, would kill Heracles multiple times, so would Arondight.

Also, Berserker slam-dances on Gilgamesh.

He loses to Iskandar because he has no counter to Ionian Hetairoi.
May 29, 2015 9:35 AM

Aug 2014
Caliburns rank is unknown, they stabbed it inside his skin and it most likely works differently than Excalibur or Arondight so uh.

Unless all of Iskandars soldiers have A ranked weapons, Ionian Hetairoi isn't going to do much.
May 29, 2015 6:35 PM

Apr 2014
The King of Heroes is the only possible answer.
Jun 2, 2015 5:31 PM
Jun 2015
Hercules and Gilgamesh are the strongest. And why is Hercules the only one nerfed servant? How anyone can even try to block his attacks? He is also known for his unparalleled physical strength, and by being a berserker anyone who will try to block his attacks in close combat will have his hands teared off(or numb if it is very strong servant). And remember, Hercules has to be killed 12 times, so it has to be 12 deadly strike. One super mega strike is still ONE strike. Sorry for bad English.
Jun 18, 2015 3:57 AM

Nov 2013
SMARTINEAU said:
Also, Berserker slam-dances on Gilgamesh.
Yeah no.
Jul 12, 2015 12:39 PM

Jan 2015
I dont think this should be a vote (no offence). Regardless of every personal opinions, the WRITER of the visual novels stated that Gilgamesh is the strongest character in the WHOLE fate universe,(fate zero+fsn everything) and the 2. strongest in the whole nasuverse.... So its obviously Gilgamesh, and it has nothing to do with opinions..
Jul 12, 2015 12:40 PM

Jan 2015
Aborigen said:
Hercules and Gilgamesh are the strongest. And why is Hercules the only one nerfed servant? How anyone can even try to block his attacks? He is also known for his unparalleled physical strength, and by being a berserker anyone who will try to block his attacks in close combat will have his hands teared off(or numb if it is very strong servant). And remember, Hercules has to be killed 12 times, so it has to be 12 deadly strike. One super mega strike is still ONE strike. Sorry for bad English.

Hercules might be 2. , but dont even try to compare him to Gilgamesh... Gilgamesh easily defeated hercules, without even doing his best... he didnt even use EA, come on... :) but yeah Gilgamesh is by FAAAAR the strongest
Jul 17, 2015 7:49 PM
Jul 2015
SkullProX said:
I dont think this should be a vote (no offence). Regardless of every personal opinions, the WRITER of the visual novels stated that Gilgamesh is the strongest character in the WHOLE fate universe,(fate zero+fsn everything) and the 2. strongest in the whole nasuverse.... So its obviously Gilgamesh, and it has nothing to do with opinions..

You're ignorant, " 2. strongest in the whole nasuverse.... " what kind of joke is this Goldy is nothing against Type Mercury you obviously know nothing about the nasu verse and is a blind gilga fanboy.

Gilgamesh is weak because hes blinded by his ego he could lose to alot of characters because of that ego but even if he went full power against type mercury, type mercury would still destroy him like hes nothing type mercury is literally one of the most strongest chars in the whole nasuverse up there with Ado Edem anyways if gilgamesh tried to enuma elish it from a distance the beam would turn into crystal rip your only argument gg.

oh and also nasu never stated that.
GomethegnomeJul 17, 2015 8:12 PM
Sep 23, 2015 9:51 PM
Jan 2015
Rider is the strongest he would have overwhelmed gil had he not been so bad ass that gil respected him and used Ea right away
Sep 23, 2015 9:58 PM

Sep 2014
tacoman3725 said:
Rider is the strongest he would have overwhelmed gil had he not been so bad ass that gil respected him and used Ea right away
how does it make him the strongest if he gets blown away so quickly by another servant......
Sep 24, 2015 1:57 AM

Jul 2007
tacoman3725 said:

No.

Just. no.

I don't even need arguments to try to refute this because
No.

Iskanderp is mid-to-low-tier servant at best.
Oct 6, 2015 10:59 AM

Nov 2014
Gilgamesh>>>Saber>/=FSN Archer>>>The rest..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Oct 7, 2015 3:29 AM

Jul 2007
Izanagi777 said:
Gilgamesh>>>Saber>/=FSN Archer>>>The rest..

FSN Archer does not fit powerlevels since he has no powers, just gadgets.

FSN Lancer alone can kill him with a basic attack if Archer tries anything but defending. And there's shitload plenty heroic spirits who can deal with him easily.

Saber is strong but completely lacks flexibility, being the opposite of FSN Archer.
Oct 12, 2015 10:16 AM

Mar 2015
Technically speaking,from what I have come across..in terms of raw power..this is pretty accurate(Strange Fake has some unique conditions so..eh+I haven't read GOA so idk about Merlin):

Might contain spoilers...open at your risk

Oct 12, 2015 10:23 AM

Feb 2015
Idk how Saber has got 100+ votes Gil is clearly the strongest at least with what's the shown in the adaptations.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2015 11:06 AM
Jul 2015
Lancelot obviously

He's called unrivaled for a reason
Oct 12, 2015 11:31 AM

Aug 2014
AntiBullyRanger said:
Lancelot obviously

He's called unrivaled for a reason

get out
Oct 12, 2015 11:53 AM

Jul 2013
Gilgamesh easily. Is normal if you are the strongest when you have a sword capable of destroy worlds.
Oct 12, 2015 12:01 PM

Nov 2014
Garden of Avalon Arturia.
Oct 12, 2015 12:01 PM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
Gilgamesh easily. Is normal if you are the strongest when you have a sword capable of destroy worlds.

His reluctance to use it is a big thing..though if you disregard Extra CCC Gil that is.

The second guy I mentioned earlier has a very good chance
Oct 12, 2015 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
bluntRespect said:
Illyricus said:

His reluctance to use it is a big thing..though if you disregard Extra CCC Gil that is.

Yes, his arrogant personality and that habit of looking his oponents over his shoulder are a fatal flaw, and Karna is also fucking overpowered. But serious Gil (the one who owned Iskander's ass) still beat him. Karna could make nukes, but Gilgamesh's Ea is still stronger.
Oct 12, 2015 12:24 PM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
bluntRespect said:

Yes, his arrogant personality and that habit of looking his oponents over his shoulder are a fatal flaw, and Karna is also fucking overpowered. But serious Gil (the one who owned Iskander's ass) still beat him. Karna could make nukes, but Gilgamesh's Ea is still stronger.

I wonder though what would happen in a direct clash between Vasavi Shakti and EA.Both are EX ranked.While one does something like "recreate the world from scratch" the other one is something like "bring down the concept of mortality onto any individual"..thats why it was capable of killing Gods
Oct 12, 2015 12:43 PM

Jul 2013
bluntRespect said:
Illyricus said:

I wonder though what would happen in a direct clash between Vasavi Shakti and EA.Both are EX ranked.While one does something like "recreate the world from scratch" the other one is something like "bring down the concept of mortality onto any individual"..thats why it was capable of killing Gods

Good point, it would be a difficult battle definetely, as both Enuma Elish and Vasavi Shakti had a EX Rank and like you said, Vasavi Shakti could kill even a god. If is the Karna of Fate/Extra, then Ea is superior (Vasavi Shakti is Rank A++ in the game), but it is the Karna of Apocrypha... it would be more complicated.
Oct 12, 2015 11:52 PM

Jul 2007
bluntRespect said:
Technically speaking,from what I have come across..in terms of raw power..this is pretty accurate(Strange Fake has some unique conditions so..eh+I haven't read GOA so idk about Merlin):

Mostly correct except Saber is too high.

Herc as Archer/Saber is just below Gil and could take on most of Fifth War servants at once.
Herc as Berserker is just above full power Saber.

Iskandar also should be lower.
Oct 13, 2015 1:07 AM
Jan 2015
The author already said Gil was the strongest, case closed.
My Queens

Oct 13, 2015 3:18 AM

Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
bluntRespect said:

Mostly correct except Saber is too high.

Herc as Archer/Saber is just below Gil and could take on most of Fifth War servants at once.
Herc as Berserker is just above full power Saber.

Iskandar also should be lower.

I am talking about mostly entirety of Fate though.I highly doubt Archer/Saber Herc is going to beat Karna.I mean Karna's normal punches are enough to kill him once even if you leave aside his ROFLstomp NP's.And if you really want a class change,Archer Karna will probably be even more broken.His Archery skill ,which as a Lancer,is A rank,will turn into EX rank under Archer class signifying how good he was.

I placed Iskandar that high basically because I believe in his soldier's individual potential.

About Saber,well she has fought almost all servants in FSN and survived/won,so I thought that accounts for something.Though Arjuna will naturally be higher when he is released..maybe below Karna.
Dec 28, 2015 6:18 AM

Jan 2015
I saw in many places that type moon stated that gilgamesh can end the grail war in 1 day, that the grail doesnt have enough power to summon gilgamesh to its full poential and that EA could pick up 3 galaxies and throw it to Gil's target etc.
Can someone share that link where type moon says these things?
Dec 29, 2015 4:16 AM

Jul 2007
SkullProX said:
I saw in many places that type moon stated that gilgamesh can end the grail war in 1 day, that the grail doesnt have enough power to summon gilgamesh to its full poential and that EA could pick up 3 galaxies and throw it to Gil's target etc.

They don't need to say it.

EA literally is capable of killing the Earth. Gil also has things like spaceships, nukes, etc in his GOB. Also every single NP's original version(even if it can't exist). If he was serious about using it, he could literally end the world in an instant.

Galaxy thing does not have to do with EA. ITs Gil at his original strength in Fate/Extra (Tl;dr: the Servant Gilgamesh is severely gimped in all grail wars and his real life self was insanely more strong)
Dec 31, 2015 10:53 AM

Jan 2015
Fai said:
SkullProX said:

They don't need to say it.

EA literally is capable of killing the Earth. Gil also has things like spaceships, nukes, etc in his GOB. Also every single NP's original version(even if it can't exist). If he was serious about using it, he could literally end the world in an instant.

Galaxy thing does not have to do with EA. ITs Gil at his original strength in Fate/Extra (Tl;dr: the Servant Gilgamesh is severely gimped in all grail wars and his real life self was insanely more strong)

Oh, okay lol
Thanks :D Yeah the grail cant summon him in his real strenghts... so full power real Gil can beat goku?:P
Jan 16, 2016 3:51 AM

Mar 2015
Fai said:
Also every single NP's original version(even if it can't exist).
He doesn't have Vasavi Shakti(Karna).Explicitly mentioned in Apocrypha.

https://fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/side-materials/fateapocrypha-material/glossary-a/

Fai said:
(Tl;dr: the Servant Gilgamesh is severely gimped in all grail wars and his real life self was insanely more strong)

But thats like the story for most AOG servants?He is not really special in that regard.Herk or even Karna would be even more ridiculous if you want to include real life lol

From whatever F/GO has brought,it seems

Jan 19, 2016 12:21 AM

Jul 2007
Animestic said:
Fai said:
Also every single NP's original version(even if it can't exist).
He doesn't have Vasavi Shakti(Karna).Explicitly mentioned in Apocrypha.

https://fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/side-materials/fateapocrypha-material/glossary-a/

"does not have the weapon" =/= "does not have conceptual prototype."
He does not have Excalibur either but he sure as hell has some "sword of light" that predates excalibur.

His wish for collecting is not because of purpose, but because the item is unique itself.

Fai said:
(Tl;dr: the Servant Gilgamesh is severely gimped in all grail wars and his real life self was insanely more strong)

But thats like the story for most AOG servants?He is not really special in that regard.Herk or even Karna would be even more ridiculous if you want to include real life lol

From whatever F/GO has brought,it seems

From what is known the different rules only apply to Gil, Archer and Saber.

Karna and Herc draw power from their legends. There's no guarantee that Herc was capable of feats his servant self can.

> referencing FGO
LOL. Sorry, nope, we are discussing canon material here. Not a chinese mobage.
AhenshihaelJan 19, 2016 12:24 AM
Jan 19, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2014
Grand Order is canon, though.
Jan 19, 2016 5:51 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
Grand Order is canon, though.

In your dreams, bruh

Its so far cut off from anything sensible in nasuverse(and with an outlandish and fanficy grail system to boot that warps everything to shit) that unless its directly referenced somewhere else, all the "information" is dubious at best and a complete fanfic at worst. So far thankfully most of that nonsense stays within limits of FGO.

Its as canon as Pokemon Advance Adventure or Pokemon Prism is to the Pokemon games.
AhenshihaelJan 19, 2016 5:57 AM
Jan 19, 2016 5:52 AM

Aug 2014
Source for it being non canon?
Jan 19, 2016 5:56 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
Source for it being non canon?

You are claiming it to be canon. In fact you have been chaperoning that cashgrabfor months now(how much did you spend on it?) Proof lies with you(and there's no proof of it being canon. Nothing in FGO is mentioned in anywhere else and the authors never went and outright stated it being canon). Also this is a derail so stop.
Jan 19, 2016 6:00 AM

Aug 2014
Actually Nasu himself said many things in F/GO are mentioned elsewhere, making it quite obviously canon, you just denied it. And it's actually not a derail since he wanted to use F/GO as a source for an argument relevant to this thread and you ignored it because it suited you.
Jan 19, 2016 6:20 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
Actually Nasu himself said many things in F/GO are mentioned elsewhere, making it quite obviously canon, you just denied it.

Nothing in FGO is mentioned elsewhere. Nothing in FGO matters elsewhere. References and easter eggs to content do not count. Monogatari references FMA. I guess that means they are both canon in same universe? :^)

And it's actually not a derail since he wanted to use F/GO as a source for an argument relevant to this thread and you ignored it because it suited you.

FGO being a source of an argument has already been refuted.
Discussing FGO's canon status is offtopic.
Jan 20, 2016 8:00 AM

Aug 2014
Fai said:

Nothing in FGO is mentioned elsewhere.

Hmm yeah, they are, but to be fair I suppose you wouldn't know. Balancers in KNK, servants with the power of the beginning in CCC.
Nothing in FGO matters elsewhere.

Your opinion on this doesn't matter.

References and easter eggs to content do not count. Monogatari references FMA. I guess that means they are both canon in same universe? :^)

Nice fallacy, seeing it has nothing to do with references and easter eggs. Given you don't read the story and go off second hand information from leddit and 4chan I guess it isn't surprising you think that.

FGO being a source of an argument has already been refuted.
Discussing FGO's canon status is offtopic.

You can't refute it as a source without basis for doing so.
You don't have one.

So, his point stands.
InsertanamehereJan 20, 2016 8:04 AM
Jan 20, 2016 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
FGO is canon. Solomon or Gil would be the strongest if it wasn't for Karna.

Karna does not lose. Try me.

Fai said:
the authors never went and outright stated it being canon

They did in the latest stream tho.
AirConditionerJan 20, 2016 8:15 AM
Jan 20, 2016 8:11 AM

Aug 2014
Fai said:

"does not have the weapon" =/= "does not have conceptual prototype."
He does not have Excalibur either but he sure as hell has some "sword of light" that predates excalibur.
It'd be completely retarded and utterly pointless to mention that he doesn't have it if it's just like every other weapon that has a functional prototype in the GoB, not to mention he outright says he doesn't even have one that corresponds to it in CCC.
Fai said:
with an outlandish and fanficy grail system to boot that warps everything to shit

Yeah what are you talking about? Random conjecture like "a girl with a shield was running around during the fuyuki fire" again?
Jan 20, 2016 9:07 AM

Mar 2013
Fai said:
Monogatari references FMA. I guess that means they are both canon in same universe? :^)

Well I guess that means it was hopelessly mistaken of me to believe CCA is set in the same universe as 0079 just cause they keep talking about that lala girl
Jan 21, 2016 5:54 AM

Jul 2007
WormBro said:

They did in the latest stream tho.

Already refuted that.

Claiming it to be canon is one thing. Claiming it to be part of mainline with fsn and fha(despite fgo being the furthest removed from anything resembling FSN, even further way than Extra, Apocrypha or even prototype) with zero being spin off(despite it being literal prequel) just shows that whoever talked there had absolutely no idea what they are saying. Of course a stream about scam-scheme mobage would try to play up the significance of it - that's the only way they can try to pretend it matters.
Pages (16) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1326 by S41N »»
Sep 23, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

591 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Aug 25, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 21, 2012

642 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Aug 23, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AkkaAkka - Apr 7, 2012

380 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 21, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

656 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.