Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 16, 2010 5:32 PM

Mar 2009
I'm sorry, but that maze is the perfect setting for a hentai...

ps: Lol, that Hanadate fellow is a siscon :@
UnknownFactDec 16, 2010 5:53 PM
Dec 19, 2010 11:23 PM

Aug 2008
This has really gotten intense and sad at the same time. Loved this episode because of it. Agemaki needs to hurry up and save Zakuro. I couldn't imagine a worse place for your woman. On one side a hot guy's waiting to get her PREGGERS and on the other side a jealous skank is trying to kill her. *fan self* Oh my! It's like a soap opera except with demons and bishies.

Dec 23, 2010 6:31 AM

May 2010
kinda late, but now im gonna watch this straight off
good ep

~Nyaaa~

Jan 22, 2011 12:49 PM

Aug 2010
good episode ^^
i want to know more about Zakuro's past and see more RikenXSusukihotaru !!!
May 18, 2012 11:50 PM

Nov 2011
That Omodaka bastard...
May 3, 2013 7:01 AM

Feb 2010
Always liked tibetan guardian dogs\lions, they are so cute!

Agemaki x Zakuro maze part, so good, more than good.

Hmm. Again I have to say that Zakuro somehow manages to avoid feeling cliched, it's like a classical play where you can predict most of the things happening but still enjoy the ride. Or rather, a modernized remake of a classic play - lighter in structure but still following ropes. They should make Drama CDs and such, they go well with good seyuu and character driven series with not much of a plot.

But to the point. I can feel a turn for the drama, it becomes emotionaly more heavy but it didn't become a tragedy.. yet. Hanadate is shown to be more inhuman and his desire for Zakuro seems more like a hunger than anything. Cold even if burning. Fortunately, he decided to wait a little, instead of raping Zakuro on the spot...

The way things are in the village are sad to say the least. Those half-spirits are being discriminated wrongly. We see that there is no inherent taint in them, but powerful beings as they are, they sure would face fear and prejudice from people and authorities. Again I feel bad for our half-spirit cast - they are basicaly doomed to be, at best, second-class citizens when their heritage is revealed, and then we have all so humane matters of romance troubling them.
I wonder what's the matter with male half-spirits. Aren't Hanadate one? I understand they just get treated so poorly they never develop into persons unlike females in the village.

shanimebib said:

I can already see Rangui dead though. A spider or not, (another awfully similar thing with InuYasha, referring to Naraku), she went overboard to try to kill someone who is suppose to bear the child of her master. Is she just stupid or what? I really don't know. And consuming her will give her the power as a concept was unfortunately taken from the same anime I just mentioned. :P

Hey, it could work! Consuming Zakuro and taking her "energy" Hanadate was so keen on tasting would make her highly desirable for him, so she could finaly get laid... Or not. Hell, I thought he was going to do it with Byakuroku the way he was holding her <_<

garfield15 said:
I love how Hanadate, or should I say Ondoko, was removing his mask all slowly and revealing as if we DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW WHO HE WAS! :P

Lol. Right :D

P.S. It saddens me that Ganryuu x Twins are no more than filler, but at least they had their moment in ep5... Up to the last few episodes I felt like all coupless progressed equaly, but it seems we will have only Agemaki x Zakuro in the spotlight for now on.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Mar 14, 2014 12:13 AM

Aug 2013
Well at least the Black Widow is good for something other than showing her cleavage.
So Omodaka just wants Zakuro to bear his child huh. He's neither half or full youkai so what is he O_o
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 19, 2014 2:01 AM

Apr 2012
hhnnng that maze scene

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jinjos - Oct 11, 2010

74 by DarkSageRK »»
May 12, 4:17 PM

» It was only the perfect anime for the first two episodes until....

Kiryotsu - Jan 31

2 by lifeandstories »»
Feb 1, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 18, 2010

70 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jinjos - Oct 4, 2010

162 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2010

123 by Dawizz »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.