Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 10, 5:49 PM
Apr 2022
WHERES THE PENIS MEASURING SCENE?!?!?;
Jan 10, 7:05 PM
Mar 2019
GOOD LORD THE PACING
Jan 10, 8:04 PM

Mar 2020
Bro Ishizaki-kun turned tsundere πŸ˜‚
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jan 10, 8:28 PM
Jul 2021
The episode mainly consisted of the development of the side characters. At this point, all the events they are participating in no longer have the stakes they used to have. The only intriguing part of the episode was at the end, when the previous president and the current president had a moment where the president outsmarted the previous president, and the previous president outsmarted the president outsmarting. The end was also interesting when Karuizawa asked Ayonokoji if he would do something if she were going to get expelled. Ayanokoji responded by saying that he would do everything he could so she would not get expelled. However, as the audience, we know he is not considering benefiting Karuizawa. Instead, he thinks about how much of a nuisance it would be to find a girl who is as popular as Karuizawa and who is head over heels for him. Regardless of his perspective, many of us respect Ayankoji for who he is.
Jan 10, 11:13 PM

Oct 2018
I look forward to the day we get to see kouenji actually doing something on camera xD
Jan 11, 12:30 AM

May 2021
I must say, Albert's feminine features really shine when it's all going downhill. Dunno why he keeps screaming family.

Jan 11, 12:55 AM
Jun 2019
LN readers not complaining everything to be adapted challenge impossible
Jan 11, 2:35 AM

Apr 2018
Never expected to see a teambond between those people for sure. Well, it sure did go quickly through the exams with barely anything to show to the audience. Except for the little run in the end. That was quite boring ngl.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 11, 2:42 AM
Jan 2018
Budget snafu season 3 is here, and it’s off to a nice start!
Jan 11, 2:43 AM
Aug 2021
too fast paced and many important scene being cut off
Jan 11, 2:55 AM
Jul 2021
interesting conclusion to this test.

I do feel like it was really fast though. I am not one for the sentimantal "I have to do well on the test" thing, but it still feels like nothing even haopened for the most part there.

conpared to the other tests it felt like this was really rushed but it does set up the plot from what I see.
Jan 11, 2:57 AM

Jun 2021
I can’t believe we aren’t getting the t-Rex scene
Jan 11, 3:12 AM

Jul 2021
i feel like a lot was cut and not shown and i haven't read the ln either. eh episode overall. i wish they would explain things more, give more screentime to certain stuff so that it becomes more engaging. it is like they just want to adapt everything asap and they don't care if it is enjoyable at the end.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 11, 3:37 AM

Nov 2018
Bro went with a rizzler line at the end xD
˗ˏˋ κ’° β™‘ κ’± ΛŽΛŠΛ— π’»π‘œπ“‡π“Šπ“‚ π“ˆπ’Ύπ‘” π’·π“Ž 𝓂𝑒! | ━─━────༺༻────━─━ | π‘œπ“€π’Άπ’Ά-π“ˆπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ“ƒπ“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ wise ˗ˏˋ κ’° β™‘ κ’± ΛŽΛŠΛ—
Jan 11, 8:11 AM
Nov 2021
Good Good Good Good
Jan 11, 11:00 AM
Jul 2021
Still feels like i have missed something between season 2 end and season 3 start... But still ight
Jan 11, 11:05 AM

Aug 2020
Yukimira worked hard and did his best... Good to see Ayanokoji supporting him. And Nagumo played a dirty trick here using Ikari. Manabu didn't see that coming, but rescued Akane. He is a true leader.

Jan 11, 11:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol I find it kinda of stupid that you can get expulsed on purpose and choose someone to be expulsed to even though you can stay if you pay, well at the end they both lost money but in the victim's case it's only one guy who's paying :S
I dance to the ending.
Jan 11, 4:00 PM
Apr 2022
Too fast, ayanokoji receiving info from the blond but for what, only ayanokoji knows. The scheme wasn't really impressive, it was like ok.
Jan 11, 6:17 PM
Oct 2019
Koenji defeated Wild Boar and carrying it on his shoulder by himself is Crazy 🀣

Did they just Speedrun this episode? We suddenly jump into Tachibana part?
What is this shit?
I'm Anime only and i can tell something is missing here.
Jan 11, 6:35 PM
Jun 2023
I love the first trouble in thihs season.
Jan 11, 8:13 PM

Nov 2011
I guess the brain game is the focus for this anime after all, I just checked the notes I had for the presequel that I finished watching... Not sure what I had in mind before but apparently it was fun watching the s1 and s2 for me but somehow not this season. Is anybody else feeling the same? Not in the mood for the brain games anymore? haha
Jan 12, 3:24 AM
May 2019
Some interesting developments, but nothing major.
Jan 12, 4:06 AM
Sep 2017
nothing special.
Jan 12, 11:55 AM

Jul 2022
ok, but Alberto´s "family" was both cheesy and cute :D.
COTE is getting better and better with each season. happy to see Koenji more and Horikita-bro´s other, more sensitive face.

The monsters were never under my bed
Because the monsters were inside my head.
I fear no monsters, for no monsters I see.
Because all this time the monster has been me.

set made by viraat_pirate
Jan 12, 5:54 PM

Oct 2023
Bore this episode
Jan 12, 6:01 PM
Nov 2019
permainan mengeluarkan siswa dimulai
My Candies :
Jan 12, 11:37 PM

Jul 2017
Koenji can do anything, from climbing up a mountain, to killing a boar by his own strength. But in all sense, he will not interrogate Ayanokouji on his elaborate plan.

Nagumo may have his eye on Ayanokouji, and that's why he needed Koenji's help, as those of his own dorm's people had their small talk with Yukimura and him hoping to soup everyone up together in this mixed training arc to score the best they can. In the midst, Ayanokouji sensing that Class B's Ryuen is plotting something, though it's hard to decipher what they're after.

The day of the 4 tests, and as expected that the Marathon was the hardest binge. But the true kicker is Class 3-B's Ikari Momoko's group to take Akane Tachibana out to be expelled, utting a dent to Manabu's plan. It's clear that Miyabi Nagumo is going for the kill, and he spends his own class collective points to save her back from expulsion. Even in the same situation, Ayanokouji would not let Kei be expelled, though this is only the very beginning.

Yui Ninomiya's ED is serviceable, though the weakest of the 3.

Volume 8 really ran in a flash in 2 episodes, that's insanely fast to finish off one of the worst volumes in the series. Forget about decent adaptation now, it's going for intensity all the way.
Jan 13, 3:39 AM

May 2023
Apparently this season is going to be slower, compared to the other anime that are coming out, it's even discouraging to watch.
Jan 13, 6:00 AM
Dec 2023
But overreacting but good
Jan 13, 7:12 AM
Jul 2023
In depth characters 1
Jan 13, 10:55 AM

Apr 2021
a boar right away, Kouenji is one of the characters I admire. jumping off the cliff this guy is crazy. I wanted to see him running, it must be fast, not as fast as Albert.

Anyway, it started to feel tense with the tests, Horikita was good in the game, he's trying really hard But it's tense for him.
Matheus050Jan 13, 11:04 AM
Jan 13, 12:05 PM

Nov 2023
Imma drop this. It's better to read LN at this point. Lerche did their best - ruined adaptation.
Jan 13, 12:32 PM

May 2018
Episode seems a bit slow paced in this episode. Wanting to find out what happens enxt

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 13, 12:58 PM

Apr 2010
Well, it nice episode. Their bonding was bit weird if you're thinkin about them being in competitive schools and all. Also, I am not sure guys are attached so easily to the weaknesses of others... so it was a bit weird, even if cure.
Wall... the blond annoying guy (forgot him name) is really a scum. Should die. But why would all sencond graders would bid to his will? So lame. Also, I am surprized Suzune's reactions to her brother's decision wasn't shown. I mean, what the hell? She thinks so highly of him and has zero opinion?

Jan 14, 2:02 PM
Mar 2020
R.I.P T-Rex πŸ¦– sceneπŸ₯²
Jan 14, 10:05 PM
Dec 2022
The battle of the past and current school presidents.
Jan 15, 12:37 AM
Sep 2021
love love it, i'm so glad it's back for a third season
Jan 15, 1:17 AM
Dec 2023
Great and excited for the next episode
Jan 16, 5:50 AM

May 2021
horrendous adaptation as usual. so disappointing. 1 vol in 2 eps lol. HATE lerche and kadokawa. most of the ep looked like some random hentai ffs.
Jan 16, 7:18 AM
Sep 2021
Yukimura & his group with their efforts scored enough points to not get expelled & also nagumo played his cards very well.
Jan 16, 9:50 AM
May 2022
the ending send me to endless spiral about ayanokoji and kei friendship/relationship i need answers and the manga
Jan 17, 12:24 PM
Jan 2024
The arc felt rushed. There were not much interaction between characters or presentation of the trip. Quite disappointing to say the least
Jan 17, 9:41 PM
Apr 2023
Our boy is so busy lately,but I feel he is excited deep down that expressionless face of his.
Jan 18, 7:21 AM

Aug 2022
Somehow Koenji knows the inner nature of Ayanokouji. I'm curious about this man, mysterious and wild.
Jan 18, 12:27 PM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
Wow, the team work but the cheat was in the other group!!!
kekeke
Jan 23, 4:58 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
COTE adaption continue to be like: I AM SPEED

Could be worse though, we at least got the bare minimum- I think. But it still all comes across as: "stuff's happening". Pretty sure there was a lot more to planning the strategy of that marathon than just "I'll run more for you." It's fine ig, not that this was the most interesting arc anyway. We got the important stuff down, like the expulsions at that end. Just, not a very detailed explanation as to how we got to that point. A quick debriefing from Ayanokouji here was good enough though, that Tachibana was the target all along, and that Nagumo used his influence to get a group of girls to purposely take the fall and.... yeah that's pretty much it. Bare bones, but at least it covers what happened. What was that secret meeting at night though, forgot what that was about. Probably leaving all that for the next episode.

Any scene with Ayanokouji and Kei is much appreciated to have been included; but as everyone's complaining, why oh why would you leave out the t-rex scene. Are we rushing through this so fast that we can't even include just one minute of the good stuff? Yeah you guys are probably right. Year one just might be getting wrapped up this season with the pace we are going at. It was already blistering fast with the first two seasons; now, it's like blink and you'll miss it.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 24, 3:10 AM
Oct 2021
Love this episode, we can see the teamwork from ayanokouji's group
Jan 25, 8:13 AM
Dec 2019
nothing to watch here just kids acting edgy
Jan 28, 1:45 AM

Dec 2013
The little bonding scene was surprisingly nice to watch.

Nagumo enjoys playing dirty.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

214 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

221 by Zekkenshin »»
Sep 26, 7:38 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.