Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 5, 2023 11:17 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to Ionliosite2
@L0ken It's literally magically, there's no point to be contradicted here.
@Ionliosite2 'Magically' Would mean they would fall for him no matter what, no contradictions, no rejections, yet Nano initially wanted to reject Rentarou because she saw her love as a waste of time, if it was 'magically' it would mean Nano wouldn't even entertain the idea of rejecting her love for him, yet she did, tried, and failed.

Rentarou does everything he can to make them fall in love with him and not because they'll die if they don't, he just loves them because he actually does love them.

But that would mean you actually paid attention or are you illiterate?
Nov 6, 2023 12:09 AM
Mar 2022
Simple conclusion. The best girl of the series goes to Eiai Nano 🙏🏻🥵
Nov 6, 2023 12:11 AM

Feb 2016
How can Rentarou be such a chad???
What the fuck???
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 6, 2023 1:17 AM
Apr 2018
this ep is so soft. i love it <3
Nov 6, 2023 1:57 AM

Aug 2013
The Rizzler is back and next week is pool episode. LETSGO!!
Nov 6, 2023 2:50 AM

Oct 2023
Girlfriend number 4, Nano, is here. The only downside is as Rentarou gets more and more girlfriends, each individual one is bound to have less and less screen-time. :(
Nov 6, 2023 2:52 AM
Sep 2021
Eiai-San is definitely a good character and a new girlfriend to aijo, so now he and his 4 girlfriends will go to a date in a pool. The episodes keep on getting better and excited more for the next episode.
Nov 6, 2023 3:07 AM

Jul 2022
YOOOOOO Ai-san is the best Komi-san!
Nov 6, 2023 3:33 AM
Apr 2023
First person ever to rizz ' THE' Rizztaro.

Nov 6, 2023 5:41 AM
Mar 2023
Nano reminds me of a mix between Esdeath, Komi, and Shikimori, but Kuudere. Anyway, so far this is the story of the girlfriends that I liked the most, the phrase "I will fulfill my wishes without worrying about the details" was killer, Rentarou was not used to that personality and it caught him off guard jsjs. Anyway, see you next week for the legendary fan service episode.
PS: I detail the mnemonic rule to remember the first elements of each line in the periodic table. At 6:00 it went from 0 to 100 in less than 5 seconds, this chapter almost left us for another page.
Nov 6, 2023 6:52 AM
Sep 2020
Very Good animated, One of the best anime adaptation from manga that i read. Anyway top tier waifu is here EiAi Nano is da best
Nov 6, 2023 6:53 AM

Aug 2022
And now Eiai. I am not strong at all guys, I want to sleep so see ya.
RafaBryanNov 6, 2023 6:59 AM
Nov 6, 2023 7:43 AM

Oct 2016
Eiai Nano's officially my favorite.
Nov 6, 2023 9:36 AM

Feb 2020
This episode had so much godamn value!!!
I cried a lot ;-; real beautiful.
NEXT A SWIMSUIT EPISODE LETS GOOOOO!! PEAK

Nov 6, 2023 10:21 AM
Feb 2020
Nano is so gorgeous. She's probably my favorite girlfriend so far
Nov 6, 2023 2:26 PM

Sep 2023
What an efficient episode! Swimsuit episode incoming! Let's freakin' go!
Nov 6, 2023 3:10 PM
Oct 2022
brother, the part when he was going to burn the photos that the guy is strong. i love it
Nov 6, 2023 4:35 PM

Jan 2020
Just like what he said. "SWIMSUIT EPISODE INCOMING! LET'S FREAKIN' GO!"
Nov 6, 2023 6:24 PM
Oct 2019
Kuudere is here!!
God damn that finger licking scene LMAO

5 episodes 4 Girlfriend.
It should have been me, not him, this is not fair!!

Swimsuit episode incoming! Let's freakin' go!
Nov 6, 2023 6:48 PM

May 2021
Hol' up, new best girl? The way she kissed him, the smoothest I have seen so far(I kept replaying it). As someone put it, she managed to rizz THE RIZZtaro. Plus, I completely agree with her, pie is life.

Conclusion, best girl indeed.

Swimsuit episode!!

Nov 7, 2023 1:11 AM

Jan 2017
A beautiful girl this time around to contrast with the 3 cuties, and Nano's such a kuudere too damn
Nov 7, 2023 3:12 AM
Oct 2023
New character unlocked comi san sister
Nov 7, 2023 4:20 AM
Mar 2019
Best girl finally shows up. Love it. haha
Nov 7, 2023 10:48 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to V_KJ
@Ionliosite2 'Magically' Would mean they would fall for him no matter what, no contradictions, no rejections, yet Nano initially wanted to reject Rentarou because she saw her love as a waste of time, if it was 'magically' it would mean Nano wouldn't even entertain the idea of rejecting her love for him, yet she did, tried, and failed.

Rentarou does everything he can to make them fall in love with him and not because they'll die if they don't, he just loves them because he actually does love them.

But that would mean you actually paid attention or are you illiterate?
@V_KJ Except that she also magically fell in love with him too, she fell for him no matter what after their eyes crossed, her rejection of her feelings doesn't change that she had those feelings.
Nov 7, 2023 5:59 PM
Jul 2021
While I am mostly enjoying this show, I am definitely afraid that thanks to the premise the more girlfriends get added on the less screen time the current ones will get, and any of my favorites will just be kind of forgotten. I think Komi has a similar problem. Too many characters with a premise that requires adding so many more. Also. Was not a huge fan of this episode. Kind of took some wind out of my sails. I am wondering if I should keep going and get as much enjoyment out of it as I can before I get burnt out. Or try and drop it now before I get too disappointed.
Nov 7, 2023 8:08 PM

Jul 2016
Another episode, another girlfriend and Hakari still remains supreme in my eyes. Looking forward to next week because we all know she's gonna make the most of this pool date ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still liked Nano tho. She reminds me of Shikimori but kuudere.
Nov 7, 2023 8:41 PM
Mar 2015
Ei-ai=san acquired as a grilfriend and has first kiss
Nov 8, 2023 8:06 AM
May 2023
Now I know why people are intimidated by Komi
Nov 8, 2023 4:19 PM
Nov 2022
Very good episode, "The 100 Peaks" never disappoints...

I really liked Nano, it will be interesting to see how it develops, nice (His design is very similar to Komi-san's xDDDDD).

Now there's only one girlfriend left, I wonder how many will be adapted this season...
Nov 9, 2023 1:01 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nano Eiai really makes the other girls look extremely plain. She's a proper queen
FarabeufNov 9, 2023 1:06 PM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 9, 2023 5:09 PM
Jun 2014
Rentarou determination pulled through! Eiai for sure on top of the list right now and she doesn't mess around for the things she wants! Those 2 do make a good pairing that's for sure. Of course after a tame ep the next ep is going to kick back up. I'm expecting some hilarious conflict while they go through all the tropes.
Nov 9, 2023 5:35 PM

Dec 2018
how is it that this show has an almost 8 rating? i rather drag my ass through razor wire then watch one more episode what the hell is wrong with you people? DROPPED.
Nov 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Jul 2021
narrator knows us well. pool episode next week let's go

eiai seemed like a tough nut to crack but once a little crack was opened she came crashing down. the other girls are gonna have to become more proactive, with eiai around she won't hesitate to ask whatever she wants meanwhile the tsundere and lil girl would keep brewing in their embarassment fest. hikari is a proactive too, maybe on the same level of eiai.

looking forward to see the relationship between the girls develop too. hiakri and tsundere are already best friends and lil girl is also getting closer to both of them. time to see how it goes with eiai.

next episode must not be disappointing. I WANT POOL EPISODE.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 9, 2023 9:26 PM
Jan 2018
New girl reminds me of Senjougahara a lot, both in terms of personality and natural beauty. Kinda hard to describe for those who don’t know Bakemonogatari so this is probably a comparison better understood for those who know, know what I mean by this. Even took Senjougahara-san some time until she started caring and loving for Araragi ❤️
Nov 10, 2023 3:58 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
I don't know why, I'm liking that kind of pragmatical Nano's personality, wish I could be more like her.

Ok, forget about all practical reasoning, swimsuit episode incoming ^^.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Nov 10, 2023 6:55 PM
Jan 2017
Eiai's voice is so cool the whole episode feels like an ASMR. I expected once again parts that are in the manga being hard to translate into moving medium due to the cringe but once again the anime delivered nicely
Nov 11, 2023 3:24 AM

Nov 2023
another one added to the Rentarou's harem. New girl Nano is best girl though. I love her vibe.
Nov 11, 2023 5:07 AM

Apr 2023
Swimsuit ep coming in ep 6 of both 100kano and Kimizero...
Nov 11, 2023 1:14 PM

Oct 2023
Nano is definitely my favorite of Rentarou's 4 girlfriends. I hope she gets way more scenes before the next girlfriend gets added to Rentarou's family of girlfriends.
Nov 12, 2023 5:23 AM

Sep 2013
Probably best girl at the moment.
sic mundus
Nov 12, 2023 2:08 PM

Aug 2022
In her first episode she destroyed other girls lol
Nov 13, 2023 2:48 PM
Jul 2020
woah it's kirigiri! they are both pretty kuudere as well.

I kinda wish she didn't cry at the end of the episode, it doesn't seem realistic for her character, to be crying already after JUST meeting rentaro. although a lot of things about this anime are unrealistic lol. I wish we got a build up to her being in touch with her emotions, and have a gradual process of her finally wanting to express herself in front of other people. rather than 'oh I walked around the fair with some annoying guy, now I'm crying because I love him! on our very first day together, he made me open up already wow!' so far I like her the best though.
Nov 13, 2023 6:08 PM

Apr 2019
The best girl makes her beautifully elegant debut.
Nov 14, 2023 1:06 AM
Sep 2023
yehhhhhhhhhh so fun =)
Nov 16, 2023 6:06 AM

Jul 2017
Exam results are out, though Rentaro goes back to class and finds more than just his phone: Nano Eiai, the Komi-san if she was serious and emotionless. Things like grades and results are useless to her...

The fact that Nano always is a perfect scorer, she needn't always look into results, but with one chemistry class, Rentaro is tagged together with said elegant and beautiful genius, though she wants to skip the entire process and do like an AI does. Rentaro getting a cut, and Nano straight up licking his fingers since saliva contains anti-microbial agents, that's...a first for Rentaro, though Nano retracts all of his claims that school is fun, and forward-thinking is all that matters. Of course, Rentaro questions if she is really his soulmate, though it wears on her sleeve that she's slowly into him herself, the illogical reasooing of love that detracts her to recite the value of pi over and over again.

When Nano finally understood, she's straightforward to Rentaro, and properly declines him herself since she has no romantic prospects with him. Rentaro's reasoning from before is trying to draw her in no matter the circumstances, and that is settled with a day's date with the gigachad and the literate AI girlfriend, who is ever unchanging with her expressions. No matter the attraction, Nano always has something to complain about, though on the Ferris wheel, she experiences the usual fear of heights, prompting Rentaro herself to hold him tight. Even till the end, Nano keeps her stern expression even though Rentaro knew that she's having a bit of fun, and proceeds to burn the Polaroid photos, which Nano instinctly steals before all the memories were burnt in flames. It's enough to make Nano break into tears, and the handkerchief...is cleaned instead of licked lols, and the confirmation that she wants to dive deep into romance with him, damn, Nano's assertive.

Once again, the trouble on the school rooftop is bread and butter...and the swimsuit pool episode is next.

Indeed, there is A.I (Eiai, Love) in Nano's equation.
Nov 18, 2023 8:58 AM

Aug 2014
What a waste they didn't go on anything extreme like roller coaster... I think that anime always forget about best part of amusement parks? is it too hard to paint?
if he would take her to rollercoaster she would have way more fun... not the boring rides for kids he selected...

at least she was funny sometimes..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 20, 2023 9:40 AM
Apr 2013
EP 5

Is it just me or has the score been going up even more? Still no news if its actually 12 episodes or otherwise. Would be funneh if it turned out to be only 10 eps.

Looks like next episode we're going into pool episode with all four girls. Feels strange though, we have four girls in five episodes so far, and there's still one more girl to go. And even then who knows. Though assuming the 5th girl only takes one episode, that leaves the remaining episodes. Starting to think the conspiracy theory of it being shorter than 12 is possible.
At the same time I'm not sure, the other option is its longer than 12, but then? Are they going to introduce more girls? Confusing.

Could add on a few more thoughts, honestly there's a surprising amount to say, but eh, its not going to make much of a difference in the end.

I didnt recognize but eiai nano is voiced by seto asami. Hmm.
CocoaGalaxyNov 20, 2023 9:51 AM
Nov 23, 2023 1:40 AM
Jan 2021
ALL OF THE EPISODE WAS VEERRRYYY AMAZIING
Nov 24, 2023 2:51 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This episode had me feeling like five different emotions; and you already know being horny was one of them >:) Is being horny an emotion? Idfk, but you better bet your ass that that DISINFECTING scene definitely worked its magic.

ANYWAY, yeah no this episode may actually make you cry a tea or two. AI pointing out how so many rides and attractions in the theme park were, well, pointless, was funny.... but it lead into a deeper discussion of who guessed it, but in essence, the meaning of life. And her beginning to finally realize that in grabbing the photos before Rentarou could burn them... just kind of warms your heart man.

Pool episode incoming with swimsuits and fanservice galore no doubt, but I do doubt that anything is going to top Eiai sucking Rentarou's finger for a long time.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 26, 2023 4:25 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Efficient girl showed up as an attractive, yet can be so aggressive when talks about serving Rentarou right with those amounts of love. Not just a swift kiss, but a gentle lick at your finger reaching the conclusion that Nanotechnology stole the impression out my mind too. Fuck. Even all girls pay no mind with the arrival of those pretty girl, and also needs to reenact the date feelings because we also need it, right? So that's why based girl propose such a good idea. Hell yeah mf swimsuit episode, let's freaking go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.