Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Feb 28, 2023 1:26 PM

Feb 2020
Unexpected!!! What trash Himeno and her entourage turned out to be. Looks like only Aki's gang are the ones who have balls after all - even though they're mostly amateurs.
Mar 2, 2023 12:22 AM
Mar 2023
not bad but i hope kobeni dies
Mar 4, 2023 3:07 AM

May 2020
Trapped in the same floor, and time being frozen, things have been tough for humans. The infinite devil wants Denji to die. I wonder how he scares this devil.
Mar 8, 2023 3:51 AM

Dec 2013
I found Kobeni's freak outs weirdly amusing. Her screaming "I know what you are" had me laughing.

Looks like it's finally time for some chainsaw action!
Mar 10, 2023 4:10 AM
Oct 2021
It's so much niceeeeeee
Mar 11, 2023 12:42 PM
Dec 2020
Loved this episode: great rewatch start point
Mar 15, 2023 7:32 PM
Mar 2023
bro wtf. bro jus said hes not finna slide down the devils belly and then proceeds to
Mar 18, 2023 5:45 AM

Jul 2013
Kobeni is a fucking liability honestly, but she's also hilarious lol
Mar 19, 2023 12:58 AM
Jan 2022
that was nice. I liked it.
Apr 11, 2023 10:11 PM
Aug 2021
the kiss was good.
Apr 16, 2023 10:03 PM
Jun 2013
Dam ms cryings life sure does suck. Parents thinks shes worthless and said sex worker or devil hunter to support her "better" brother. God dam this team sure is a mess.
Apr 25, 2023 6:12 AM
Apr 2023
errr.. its pretty hard to watch this dk why :(
Apr 30, 2023 12:34 PM
Apr 2023
El anime de Chainsaw Man es una adaptación impresionante del manga del mismo nombre. La animación es fluida y detallada, y la música y los efectos de sonido se combinan perfectamente para crear una experiencia visual y auditiva inmersiva.

Además, el anime logra capturar la esencia del manga al transmitir su emocionante historia y personajes cautivadores. Los personajes están bien desarrollados y tienen una profundidad emocional que los hace sentir reales, lo que permite al espectador conectarse con ellos de una manera significativa.

La trama también es intrigante y llena de giros y sorpresas, lo que mantiene al espectador pegado a la pantalla en todo momento. En general, el anime de Chainsaw Man es una emocionante aventura que te mantendrá enganchado hasta el final.
May 3, 2023 12:42 PM

Feb 2014
Kobeni was so annoying this episode. I hope she's real powerful when she actually applys herself, otherwise she'll just be 100% annoying

...oh wait, will she be the hinata of chainsaw man?!?!
IshiryokuMay 4, 2023 11:49 AM
L had a poster of Norman in his room
May 27, 2023 2:56 PM
May 2023
Himeno is a mood and i am here for it, also love the theme of time travel so this was fun but felt something was missing. I also have mixed feelings on aspects where the team is split but it focuses on the fact that devils strength comes from fear
Jun 16, 2023 9:43 PM

Jul 2008
Oh Kobemi needs to die a painful death along with her fear partner in crime.

They are terrible devil hunters.
Jun 28, 2023 4:46 PM
Nov 2022
Encierro, desesperación y sacrificios
Asi como durante la pandemia, nuestro equipo nuevo y favorito es encerrado, así como nosotros, ellos se desesperan, buscan un sacrificio para poder escapar, que es matar al probre de Denji, obviamente no hay que hacerle caso, aunque no se puede saber, ya que entre muchas personas siempre habra uno debil.
MALDITA SEA KOBENI
Jul 4, 2023 5:09 PM

Apr 2023
Kobeni-Selfish (Generally unlikable) 2/10
Himeno-PEDOPHILE 3/10
Jul 24, 2023 9:28 AM
Mar 2017
kobeni is one crazy bitch lmao this show is way better than i expected i am loving it
Aug 8, 2023 8:39 AM
May 2019
This was a cool apisode, Eternity Devil is a cowardy, afraid of Chainsaw. Kobeni is such a crazy chick, I was angry cuz of her screams almost the entire EP...
MoonLuhAnaAug 8, 2023 8:42 AM
Aug 18, 2023 10:17 PM
Jul 2014
This type of demon is an insane idea. I love it!
Aug 26, 2023 4:08 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Aug 29, 2023 8:24 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Himeno's guys seem really rather useless. I wonder if they will get some sort of potential later on. I like that Aki protected him, at first it seemed he just wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible, but now they seem at least a bit more like a team.

Sep 6, 2023 3:23 AM

Jan 2020
Episode's started off on a suspenseful note.

Also, that's actually an interesting fact that the devil's power dies along with it considering Denji's still has Pochita's abilities.

Power's dreams of becoming Prime Minister is pretty funny. XD I can't really say she's racist towards humans per se, more like she has a different perspective on them but doesn't wish harm upon them.

This episode seems to be more relaxed in the first half, and I'm glad that we are getting to know more about both Himeno and Aki. Aki's sudden dependence on cigarettes. And oh my god, when he protected Denji suddenly.

And also the Devil's dependence on contracts.

Also, come on, Kobeni. Jeez.
Sep 19, 2023 1:03 PM
Apr 2018
The story and characters are just bad. The animation is great though
Oct 19, 2023 4:40 AM

Jan 2021
What an annoying episode... I'm already annoyed that Kobeni kept getting scared and was very noisy, and while I understand why Himeno forbade Aki from using his katana, I'm also a bit annoyed that she involved her feelings in a mission. Maybe Aki also involved his feelings that he didn't want Denji to die (other than because he needed Denji to kill the Gun Devil), but at least he gave a rational reason why he didn't want to kill Denji and give his corpse to whatever devil it was, not just because of his feelings...

Oct 23, 2023 11:34 AM

Apr 2013
Now I know why people dislike Kobeni, she's quite a weak devil hunter. Though her other colleague isn't far off either.
Oct 27, 2023 10:27 AM

Mar 2012
Wow Kobeni was unbearable and completely useless. Not only did she make the demon stronger with her fear but she also ended up stabbing Aki.

So Himeno basically peer pressured Aki into becoming a smoker....
Nov 4, 2023 8:06 AM
Apr 2023
The hotel setting is so cool/ really getting Paprika/ Jojo vibes from it. And everything was so fun to see, especially Kobeni and Himeno. Great episode with a lot of cool stuff in it.
Nov 23, 2023 9:42 AM
Oct 2023
so akis sword is something really special huh. Seems interesting.The eternity devil seems to be quite op as well,but i believe Denji will deal with it. And i hope kobenis character development will be here soon cause i cant stand her lol
Dec 3, 2023 4:56 AM

Jun 2020
Denji in the end said im sick of this bullshit .I agree with him
Dec 8, 2023 2:58 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
More optical illusion visuals in this ed to go along with our endless hotel here. I love how everyone is freaking stressed out and losing their minds (especially Kobeni, who STABS A DUDE WTF), and then there's power who randomly wants to sumo wrestle, and Denji who jumps into the pits of hell to make a devil kill itself. I had given every episode a 5/5 except this one which for some reason I left with a 4/5. Must've been having a bad day. This is easily another 5/5 episode like the rest.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 28, 2023 10:10 PM
Feb 2021
I love how Denji's plans seem so simple-minded to everyone else but they're actually pretty genius-level
Jan 16, 3:33 PM
Jul 2023
its good i think the idea of this anime is so original.
Feb 6, 11:49 AM
May 2023
Very good episode, so the demon of eternity is interesting, it was not the building but it can manipulate space-time within it.
Arai and Kobeni don't have what it takes to be demon hunters, so they will have to improve or look for other jobs.
Power wants to go for the Novel Prize so good luck and Himeno has a pretty heavy load, having to see how your companions die is sad and I would love to see that Katana in action.
I loved that Denji highlighted the promise of the kiss before leaving hahaha
PS: good ending
Feb 13, 9:25 PM
Jan 2024
it was okay......
Apr 5, 6:13 AM
Dec 2023
bad cliche story that is compleatly unoriginal. bad animation. the only redeeming thing is the opening

Apr 15, 6:49 AM
Sep 2021
A Power é personagem mais chato que já vi na minha vida, nossa senhora
Apr 29, 11:06 AM

Aug 2018
Another great episode, they really know how to leave you wanting more with this cliffhanger!

It seems like the Eternity Devil trapped them in that 8th floor (it makes sense why it was in the 8th floor now), and the only way for them to escape is by offering Denji. I wonder why this Devil is so afraid of Denji to the point of wanting the others leave, if they offer him Denji.
Kobeni wants to offer Denji right away, because, at the end of the day, she just wants to get out of there alive, and is completely terrified... It's sad how she didn't have the chance to pursue her studies and needed to get this job (or be a sex worker) to provide money for her brother to pursue his studies, that's sickning...

We got to see more of Himeno and Aki's past, and it's wholesome honestly. I'm just not really sure about the smoking thing, Aki was really pressured to do it... Didn't really find it that romantic, but anyways...

The eternity Devil is growing the more Kobeni gets scared. And now, Aki wanted to use the sword (it must be really powerful) but Himeno doesn't let him, since it will cut some years of his life. Himeno then sees the only option is to sacrifice Denji... Kobeni saw the opportunity to try and kill Denji, but Aki surprisingly protected him and took the hit for him... Now he's on the verge of death (hopefully Power will help him), and Himeno is so much pain seeing she might lose someone so precious to her...

In the middle of that, Denji decides to give the Devil what he wants, but he won't go easy, and will cause him so much pain he will want to disappear. Honestly, this idea is both genious and crazy, and only Denji would be able to pull it off without much trouble or fear. Knowing his life experience, I guess it's understandable why he isn't afraid of this (and he also has some other objectives he wants to get done xD).

I enjoyed this new ending, and it seems like it kind of spoiled how all of this will end, but it's not like we didn't think Denji would not be able to do it, he still has a long story to go.

Now, I really have to watch the next episode, I just can't wait for tomorrow xD
May 23, 7:42 PM
Jan 2012
good animation and fantastic mistery
May 24, 7:31 AM
Apr 2024
Only on the 5th ep of s1 and already cant wait for s2!!
May 24, 7:33 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Pre_Yum
Probably one of the most cinematic episodes in this show. That was so fucking good. From OST to direction to storyboard. Perfect. So good. Denji sleeping like that was so cute. Himeno and Aki's backstory was very nice as well. Kobeni was traumatized to the core. LOL. Also, loved how Aki and Himeno shared that cigarette. Kinda cute. The VAs are doing such an impressive job.

Aki is a great guy and seeing Himeno crying because of her past was so sad to see. She was about to lose him there. I felt so bad for her. I love Himeno so much. Finally, Denji is about to go into action. Great episode, once again. The ED was great as well. Could've used a bit more visuals but I don't wanna act like a spoiled brat. LOL
@Pre_Yum this comment couldnt have been better said, amazing ep. killer season so far. defs in my top 3 anime so far, will probs always be tbh lol!
Jun 14, 6:32 AM
Feb 2021
This was a cool collaboration with Captain Dissolution (This comment was made by my good friend Adam J. or Just Right Adam)
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

995 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Yesterday, 11:17 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 6, 2022

583 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 29, 2022

1018 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Yesterday, 11:13 AM

» Manga art is bad ( 1 2 )

jooohnny_j - Nov 25, 2022

69 by 876_him »»
Yesterday, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

390 by jojoham »»
Jun 17, 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.