Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 12, 2014 1:18 AM

Oct 2013
I know it...this person is Hagoromos mother Kaguya who was sealed inside Jūbi.
Feb 12, 2014 1:32 AM
May 2013
Madara-so6p-BAMF said:
lol still no sigh of bee, i think we should just fodderize him. kishi must be avoiding bring him back because he may have trouble drawing the character, he killed neji off because he hated his outfit lols. madara is just so op at this point it feels like just a shrug of the shoulder and he break mountains. madara's quote always a dick to every one but he has the power to back it up. what i think is going to happen is sakura try to revive naruto like granny chyo did but is stopped to find out that she does not have enough chakra. naruto dies sasuke is saved by kabuto. sasuke obtain rinnegan when he finds out naruto has died tons of flash backs of naruto, with the help of his teme he kills madara idk how either just hope no ass pull. then sasuke turns madara to good with talk jesus no justu because we all know it is bound to happen because he is similar to izuna, tons of flashbacks of izuna and madara. madara dies sasuke revives naruto... blah blah blah happy ending with whatever pairings you "believe" in sasuke ends up as supreme leader of the allied nations and naruto is hokage. now what guess i sit at home and fap like every teenager on a saturday night except mine will be wednesday... lol jkjk

Dude, use punctuations, not drugs :/
Feb 12, 2014 1:43 AM
Feb 2014
sorry Bro, never been good at writing. if i was using drugs i would say s@@# like dude M*****f***ing Madara, is off his rocker now. i am just a bit tired and just got done reading naruto can't help but be excited a little. i apologize tho. koo koo
Feb 12, 2014 1:45 AM

Sep 2012
Minatos flash back, Kushina words, can she predict future or what :D, cause she was spot on about what kind of a person Naruto will be when shes born LOL
Feb 12, 2014 1:52 AM
Feb 2014
antonnn said:
The mystery person probably knows a way to extract the tailed beasts from Madara, there's no other way for Naruto to survive otherwise I feel, besides some other asspull.

Lol Naruto takes in the 10 tails. I wouldn't even know if I'd want to continue reading if that happened, regardless of the fact I've spent a lot of time reading it all(which is the only reason I'm still reading it right now), that'd be too much.

I'm going to try to not be too critical from now on, cbf arguing with fanboys who will defend the series even if there's absolutely 0 ways of legitimately defending it lol. All I hope is that the end isn't abysmal.

yeah i realized this some time ago...

i just try enjoy the things i do like about it, naruto does not really have a chance here... and lets face it talk no justu is bound to happen again.
it worked on basically everyone important in the naruto series.

the bs about it is that people realize that this is terrible writing, but ignore or make up stupid stuff to counter it. when you have good and bad chapters. thats it don't go overboard, whatever fanboys, are fanboys.

i don't care for naruto as much it is super predictable and with that i am just here for the ride and get the most out of what i can.

obviously it is not going to end next chapter, but i don't think that guy knows anything of madara except his former power potential at most.
Feb 12, 2014 2:14 AM
Feb 2014
It would be so funny if the guy approaching sasuke turns out to be a white zetsu.
Feb 12, 2014 2:29 AM
Oct 2012
I don't know whether I like Naruto or hate it anymore. This battle just seems to be going on forever. I thought this would end quickly and then it would be sasuke vs naruto, I guess that won't happen now.

Both Naruto and Sasuke will have to work together to defeat the now OP Madara. I can imagine them both doing fist to fist as they unite the Senju and Uchiha lines.
Feb 12, 2014 2:31 AM

Apr 2010
I hope that this fight will NOT end with Naruto talking, and completely destroying Madara with words(if he survives), but Madara is getting more and more overpowerd as time goes... I am really interested to see how will Kishimoto resolve this.
Feb 12, 2014 2:34 AM

Jun 2009
Completely unrelated to the chapter: What's happened to Bee? I can't remember if we've seen him since Madara extracted all Bijuu. So he's probably dead jsut like that?
Feb 12, 2014 2:39 AM
Feb 2014
can i say a sentence? do you guys think the same that naruto will be saved by kurama inside that big pot?
Feb 12, 2014 3:13 AM

Aug 2011
Aside from the fact that Madara is now even more OP and his totally random throwing up Rikudo tools on team Guy (which would lead to saving Naruto I guess), it was quite ok chapter. Mysterious person remains mysterious, because it probably isn't Kabuto since Karin didn't recognized him. But what really got me by surprise was Minato sealing Kurama into Black Zetsu.
Feb 12, 2014 3:41 AM

Dec 2013
TenTen sealing Madara - Confirmed.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 12, 2014 3:53 AM

Oct 2013
It drives me crazy!!! I want to know who's the guy besides Sasuke.
Feb 12, 2014 3:57 AM

Dec 2011
Oh damn!!
At this reate he is going to pull off the same resolutuon as the Shaman King anime.
Feb 12, 2014 4:02 AM

Sep 2011
madara has gotten even more op, im honestly a bit worried that hes getting so overpowered that they wont be able to give us a satisfactory way to kill him later having to rely on a asspull

still at the moment im enjoying the final arc again finally, its starting to feel like an actual final arc

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 12, 2014 4:27 AM

Sep 2012
Benphyre said:
TenTen sealing Madara - Confirmed.

This. TenTen is the true hero of Naruto, and she will save the day!
Feb 12, 2014 4:47 AM

Aug 2013
Great, the foot mystery goes on for another week "-.-
Feb 12, 2014 4:54 AM

Dec 2013
StarkSan said:

Here you go, mystery of the foot
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 12, 2014 4:55 AM
Oct 2012
Zaraquiel99 said:
Oh damn!!
At this reate he is going to pull off the same resolutuon as the Shaman King anime.

Yep, I believe you might be right here. Share our love and passion to a single point to Naruto and Sasuke. They will randomly become OP. Maybe overwhelm the god tree. When the two lines connect, some kind of ridoku spirit will come and cry with delight that the two brothers get along.

End!
Feb 12, 2014 4:59 AM

Aug 2013
Benphyre said:
StarkSan said:

Here you go, mystery of the foot

I knew I would end up seeing that picture again.

shadowdogg said:
Zaraquiel99 said:
Oh damn!!

Yep, I believe you might be right here. Share our love and passion to a single point to Naruto and Sasuke. They will randomly become OP. Maybe overwhelm the god tree. When the two lines connect, some kind of ridoku spirit will come and cry with delight that the two brothers get along.

End!

I think Kishimoto will try to avoid a Shaman King like ending, but with how powerful Madara is now, that will be pretty difficult.
Feb 12, 2014 5:04 AM
Feb 2014
and that guy besides Sasuke... umm what about Shisui uchiha? he disappeared long ago and since then he never showed up. and i think Obito will get hold of nine tails for the time being. i mean he is now kinda fused with black Zetsu and shit.
Feb 12, 2014 5:04 AM

Dec 2008
I should have known better than to expect that shadow's identity to be revealed. Because of the title, I actually expected it to be Fugaku. Thank god it wasn't. ._.

"Because I'm his mother." was so cute ;___;

Samui will probably be brought back, and since Minato is such a useless pos, she'll save Naruto.
Feb 12, 2014 5:09 AM

Aug 2013
orithyea said:
Okay, I didn't expect that. I completely forgot about Lee and Gai.

Well it was nice to see team Guy again. They always bring comic relief, except that Tenten had to mention Neji.
Feb 12, 2014 5:13 AM
Oct 2013
jetro said:
and that guy besides Sasuke... umm what about Shisui uchiha? he disappeared long ago and since then he never showed up. and i think Obito will get hold of nine tails for the time being. i mean he is now kinda fused with black Zetsu and shit.

I agree with you in that it might be Shisui Uchiha. I mean, he was never confirmed dead, Itachi just presumed that he was and that he erased his body. But Itachi never said he saw this. So I think it is completely possible for it to be him. He's not someone that Karin would recognize, and she probably has a bad feeling about him because he is known to be quite powerful.
Feb 12, 2014 5:13 AM
Apr 2011
Kyuubi chakra in sealing pot will save Naruto.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Feb 12, 2014 5:17 AM

Jun 2013
This seems like Kishi wants the IT plan to be succesfull. Wonder what he's up to. I liked the Minato part.
Feb 12, 2014 5:17 AM

Aug 2013
Minagatachi said:
"Rikudou's Ninja Tools? Who cares?" *throws ridiculously overpowered ninja tools away*. Only Madara could do something so boss. Did Minato just get his Kurama extracted? Well shit. Black Zetsu is a boss, but I still like Spiral Zetsu more. Also, Orochimaru might take over Sasuke's body? Let the speculation begin. Still don't know who the "shadowy figure" is.
antonnn said:
Seriously, Kishi said he doesn't even know how he's going to kill Madara and that was at the end of last year or something wasn't it? And now he makes him even stronger. What the fuck is he doing? He's going to have to go for the biggest asspull in shonen manga history to beat Madara. I can't see this manga ending satisfactorily. Disappointing chapter, how Black Zetsu got the other half of the Kyuubi so easily was stupid. It's going downhill already, I thought it was going to be good for at least a little while yet. Hopefully it can be redeemed next week.
Maybe he already knew how powerful Madara was going to be during the interview when he said that.

Didn't even know that Orochimaru would be able to take over his body at this point, although I have a feeling that doing that is not his intention atm.
Feb 12, 2014 5:20 AM

Jul 2012
screwed
Cty Best mid
Feb 12, 2014 5:24 AM

Jul 2012
its izuna
Cty Best mid
Feb 12, 2014 5:25 AM
Feb 2014
not kabuto saving sauske after what Karin said about not recognising the charkra kabuto was orochimaru's *itch always being with him Karin would have met him at some point
Feb 12, 2014 5:28 AM

Aug 2013
Sugram22 said:
Minatos flash back, Kushina words, can she predict future or what :D, cause she was spot on about what kind of a person Naruto will be when shes born LOL

Yeah, that flashback was pretty cute.
Too bad Minato can't really do much at this point with Madara there and taking his half of the nine tails.
Feb 12, 2014 5:29 AM

Dec 2013
StarkSan said:
orithyea said:
Okay, I didn't expect that. I completely forgot about Lee and Gai.

Well it was nice to see team Guy again. They always bring comic relief, except that Tenten had to mention Neji.

I had the same feelings too. It felt inappropriate to crack jokes about your dead team mate so soon after his death...
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 12, 2014 5:31 AM
Nov 2009
i think the Mysterious man is Uchiha Shisui

Feb 12, 2014 5:35 AM
May 2013
Madara-so6p-BAMF said:
sorry Bro, never been good at writing. if i was using drugs i would say s@@# like dude M*****f***ing Madara, is off his rocker now. i am just a bit tired and just got done reading naruto can't help but be excited a little. i apologize tho. koo koo

no prob, I was trying to make a joke..
Feb 12, 2014 5:37 AM
May 2013
sarroush said:

Samui will probably be brought back, and since Minato is such a useless pos, she'll save Naruto.

yeah, with a paizuri :)
Feb 12, 2014 5:43 AM

Jan 2010
Man... The title of the chapter is 'Because I'm a Father' and I guess Kishimato dedicated this chapter to his father because he lost him soon before.
I really hope Minato can do sth for his son the next chapter >.<
Feb 12, 2014 5:44 AM

Aug 2013
jetro said:

Its possible since right now they need someone really powerful although I am still hoping for Kabuto.
Feb 12, 2014 5:46 AM

Dec 2013
StarkSan said:
jetro said:

Its possible since right now they need someone really powerful although I am still hoping for Kabuto.

What can Shisui do at this point of time? He doesn't even have his eyes..
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 12, 2014 6:21 AM

May 2009
wanted to know who approached sasuke
Feb 12, 2014 6:23 AM
Dec 2013
Did Kishi take a break for a few days/weeks when he drew the last issue? He seemed to forget that Tobirama was supposed to have black rods in his body, he didn't have them
Feb 12, 2014 6:24 AM

Feb 2014
Man, I really did not see that coming.

Liked the flashback with Kushina.
Feb 12, 2014 6:39 AM

May 2013
Oh boy Madara shows up. I want to know who that mysterious person is.
Feb 12, 2014 6:58 AM

Nov 2013
Madara too powerful?
Masashi pls..Giving him too much power won't amount to anything, in fact, it will INCREASE the chances of a Talk no Jutsu, so stop, I'd rather see Madara defeated by raw power than him defeated by speeches, holy crap.

Either way the Mysterious Figure, whether it is Shisui or not does not matter, it's a mysterious figure, he doesn't have to be strong, the sinister chakra comes from all uchihas, it's a fact.
Uchiha Shisui is highly possible, but then again Kabuto also seems sinister enough to fit the criteria, I mean he has sage mode and Orochimaru's powers, but Karin would have noticed that since she knows the scent of Kabuto's chakra.

Either way I can't think of anyone else walking without shoes, Kabuto was fighting without his shoes to begin with, it has to be Kabuto or someone as hobo as Nagato. Uchiha Shisui wouldn't show up there randomly going like "sup u wan some weed?" with no shoes and no eyes, he didn't even fight and he's probably dead, I hope not, but Masashi seems to have forgotten about him, he's about to end the manga without giving a piece of evidence or explanation on what happened to Shisui, what a shame.
"The war has already begun... My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi... call me whatever you want."
Feb 12, 2014 7:03 AM
Feb 2014
Norjack2 said:
link9us said:
The "Mysterious Figure" is the answer to everything.

I wonder about this guy, Karin would know it would be Kabuto, but she didn't. Just looking at his shape doesn't look like him. I'm interested, because no one in the manga seems to know him, but at the same time, he has a "bad feeling" around him. Who could it be?

DANZO? SHISUI?
Feb 12, 2014 7:05 AM

Oct 2013
Kabuto is out of the picture. He doesn't have Orochimarus Chakra and his Sage-Mode anymore. Therefore Karin would know his Chakra.
Feb 12, 2014 7:07 AM
Feb 2014
onelement said:
Behemoth11 said:
Any idea who the person besides Sasuke is?

it's the ichiraku ramen guy. he has finally entered to battlefield to take revenge for konoha being destroyed which resulted in the loss of his customers. the bad feeling that karin senses is due to the rage that has built up inside him since the pain arc. it's the only logical explanation :P.

HAHAHAHA LOL
Feb 12, 2014 7:14 AM

Aug 2013
Benphyre said:
StarkSan said:
jetro said:

True, but then again there isnt much a lot of people can do at this point O.o
I guess we have to wait for some sort of plot convenience although that would not be to great for the story "-.-
Feb 12, 2014 7:24 AM
Feb 2014
StarkSan said:
Benphyre said:
StarkSan said:
jetro said:

True, but then again there isnt much a lot of people can do at this point O.o
I guess we have to wait for some sort of plot convenience although that would not be to great for the story "-.-

My prediction.. kyubi will make black zetsu weak, & obito sense go back. than he will destroy his own eye..
minato will teleport to gai sensei place where the other kyubi chakra will be released from ten-ten
Feb 12, 2014 7:40 AM
Nov 2012
WTF????
It's really easy to steal the kyuubi??????

Naruto is screwed now he is doomed, there is no consistent way to save him (despite the fact that use yin kurama iis ever inconsistent) and defeat the over over and over again powered madara without breaking the rules of the story.

The only thing i can see, is naruto changing madara mind with his last famous "talk no jutsu" before dying.

Using rikudo artifact are useless, naruto couldn't nothing with half kyuubi, what he can do with only kurama remnant chakra

Or like i say in chap663 topic, the true kami or former rikudo sage down to earth resurrect naruto and over power him with ultra big badass god power putting both the juubi and the rinnegan to shame.

Or Sasuke will be the true savior who defeating madara (after like madara, receiving an umpteenth power-up) and resurrect the useless naruto at the end of war.
thor94Feb 12, 2014 7:56 AM
Feb 12, 2014 7:44 AM

Jul 2013
I really thought that Naruto was going to get Minatos Kyuubi in the end and Naruto becoming victorious. But now for some odd reason I feel like Sasuke will play a bigger role than Naruto in defeating Madara.

I still wonder who the mysterious man is... I have a couple of people in mind of who I think it is but not too sure.

I guess we'll have to wait and see ^_^
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.