Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 19, 2009 9:26 PM

Sep 2008
Sweet ED - A happy happy future where gundams are no longer needed, and neither are clothes apparently. I guess they make love not war in the future. Nice!
Jan 19, 2009 10:46 PM

Aug 2007
Man, that "Macross Moment" from last episode is still bumming me down. I feel this series isn't going to live up to the awesomeness of the first season (apart from Graham and Tiera)
Jan 19, 2009 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
more about the ed. the arm that was cut off is a strong foreshadowing. figuratively setsuna almost got his arm cut off in season one when graham rammed his saber on the cockpit but somehow it didn't even blind him. maybe they'll do the same this time around and actually injure him physically.

i would be shocked if graham dies in the next ep. it seems that his story arc is not going anywhere. therefore he is an expendable character.

and talk about divine. this is bring v2 and he is more of an asshole than his twin. bring was quiet but was by far a superior pilot. too bad he got a surprise ass whooping. would love to see bring/divine combo. maybe in super robot wars or dynasty warriors gundam.
Jan 20, 2009 2:09 AM

Apr 2008
funniest moment= trans-grahAM, and it wasn't even part of the anime
second funniest= setsuna collapsing in marina's arms, he looked pathetic (and a bit weird)

allelujah: omg tieria just got zapped by that string thing, i'd better stay away from them--!

Alexandro said:
Sweet ED - A happy happy future where gundams are no longer needed, and neither are clothes apparently. I guess they make love not war in the future. Nice!

in that case, there had better be a follow-up OVA
Jan 20, 2009 2:59 AM
Nov 2008
nice ep..i personally liked the setsunaXmarina moment...the ed is nice..but full of damn signs and speculations.....but i still kinda agree...from what the end images show...the battle is gonna be bloody..alle is probably gonna die ..marie will live...saji and louise will probably remain together or smth..lockon and anew obviously together..the shirt and the sheath scene...tieria..probably dead...i honestly hope it won't be that way with either of them..i doubt sunrise is gonna kill their main characters......anyone else noticed the small scene part with tieria and mileina....?...that'd be funny..mileina and tieria..
...and now andrei smirnov likes louise..bleah..
mel-himeJan 20, 2009 3:03 AM
Jan 20, 2009 4:46 AM

Oct 2007
Loved the sniping part of lyle, beginning to like him alot, its cool hes following lockons footsteps, instead of going all" I hate to be in hes shadow" stuff.
I really dont like Marina Ismail, never liked her. If shes suppose to be the new Lacus character she isnt doing a good job. I am much more interested in FeldtxLyle or LouisexSaji so didnt cared much for that part of this episode.
Also about the innovators, I just cant stop thinking they (or atleast some) will turn out on the good side.
It seems like Billy was having second doubts when it seemed CB and thus Kujo/Sumeragi were going to be wiped out. Kati Mannequin on the other hand was pretty spirited hehe.
It sucks Setsuna is injured, now hes faces off with Graham and all...curious to see how it ends.

p.s. it seems its tradition to say something about that translation thing so hate to break it (uhum): LOL OMFG funniest thing ever!!111!
Jan 20, 2009 4:47 AM

Jan 2009
i cant wait for the next episode battle of the trans am's
Jan 20, 2009 6:36 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
ephi said:
funniest moment= trans-grahAM, and it wasn't even part of the anime
second funniest= setsuna collapsing in marina's arms, he looked pathetic (and a bit weird)

allelujah: omg tieria just got zapped by that string thing, i'd better stay away from them--!

Alexandro said:

in that case, there had better be a follow-up OVA

lol...they are transformed into GN Particles
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 20, 2009 8:17 AM
Nov 2007
I think somebody already pull this one? Well who cares:

MISTER BUSHIDO WENT TRANS-GRAHAM?! DOES THAT MEAN MR. BUSHIDO = GRAHAM WTF!?

I so loled at the Trans-Graham. lol
Jan 20, 2009 9:19 AM

Jul 2008
Tyrfing said:
I think somebody already pull this one? Well who cares:

MISTER BUSHIDO WENT TRANS-GRAHAM?! DOES THAT MEAN MR. BUSHIDO = GRAHAM WTF!?

I so loled at the Trans-Graham. lol

Yep :D I think I did that back in episode six, and got into a cockslapping fest with Frito. We need to do that again sometime, was hot.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jan 20, 2009 11:04 AM

Oct 2008
a devil's threesome is forbidden in africa baki!!!
Jan 20, 2009 7:11 PM

Nov 2006
NOBODY MENTIONED TIERIA BRINGING BLANKETS AND COVERING UP MILEINA?? That was the sweetest thing ever! I couldn't help it, when I saw who it was a big "awwww" escaped my mouth. If he dies I will cry forever.

I lol'd at his "duahhh" when his lardbucket Gundam got kicked.

Oh yeah, and when he turned around to point his gun at the Innovators in the ED. That was amazing.

I don't have a character bias! What are you saying?!
windyJan 20, 2009 7:29 PM
Jan 20, 2009 9:21 PM

Dec 2008
Frito said:
more about the ed. the arm that was cut off is a strong foreshadowing. figuratively setsuna almost got his arm cut off in season one when graham rammed his saber on the cockpit but somehow it didn't even blind him. maybe they'll do the same this time around and actually injure him physically.
Well Ali's gun did release gn particles so yeah. It supports the idea even more.

Frito said:
i would be shocked if graham dies in the next ep. it seems that his story arc is not going anywhere. therefore he is an expendable character.
But I like Graham :(

Anyways killing off a char so early would create an uproar.

Jan 20, 2009 10:28 PM

Apr 2007
RABU RABU DAKARA :3

boring episode + epic cliffhanger = RAEG
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jan 21, 2009 12:52 AM

Oct 2008
windy said:
NOBODY MENTIONED TIERIA BRINGING BLANKETS AND COVERING UP MILEINA?? That was the sweetest thing ever! I couldn't help it, when I saw who it was a big "awwww" escaped my mouth. If he dies I will cry forever.

I lol'd at his "duahhh" when his lardbucket Gundam got kicked.

Oh yeah, and when he turned around to point his gun at the Innovators in the ED. That was amazing.

I don't have a character bias! What are you saying?!
not gonna happen.
Jan 21, 2009 11:07 AM
Jun 2007
Should I be bracing myself for a Minmay Ranka....I mean Marina attack?

Sigh, A-LAWS are still being the biggest fucking morons I've seen in recent memory and it just puts this show notches down in terms of character development. Jesus Fucking Christ, I can't believe how many tools can be gathered all in one isolated spot. well, at least there's something to look forward to in the next couple of episodes in this arc with the on-going coup. but that doesn't excuse the show for having one-dimensional characters.
Jan 21, 2009 5:51 PM

Oct 2008
WTF where did he get that trans arm from??are they selling em in a store at the corner of a street??
I meanb that was supposed to be the ultra mega top secret ultimate weapon of celestial being....so they just saw it and then "oo yea i know how to do that too" c'mon that's not fair...Oh and there's another point i would like to talk about... when did she (louise) get those eyes?? -.- so you can become a "Inovator" just like that??....
Well nice ending anyway

Jan 21, 2009 5:53 PM

Oct 2008
Angelofspawn said:
WTF where did he get that trans arm from??are they selling em in a store at the corner of a street??
I meanb that was supposed to be the ultra mega top secret ultimate weapon of celestial being....so they just saw it and then "oo yea i know how to do that too" c'mon that's not fair...Oh and there's another point i would like to talk about... when did she (louise) get those eyes?? -.- so you can become a "Inovator" just like that??....
Well nice ending anyway
so you just assumed that billy katagiri was dumb as fuck all? i mean he is a scientist he'll find a way to understand how things work.
Jan 21, 2009 6:46 PM

Feb 2008
Angelofspawn said:
Well nice ending anyway
You're not giving the story a chance to explain itself.
Jan 21, 2009 8:41 PM

Oct 2008
Frito said:
Angelofspawn said:
Well nice ending anyway
so you just assumed that billy katagiri was dumb as fuck all? i mean he is a scientist he'll find a way to understand how things work.

Well If I remember well the "trans-am system" was the Ultimate weapon not even Veda had data about,the sientifics couldn't even make GN drivers by themselves they had to get em (from the inovators) So I cant imagine how someone guessed how trans-am worked if they couldn't even make "decent"mobile suits by themselves (by decent I mean something that wont lose to a gundam in 1 round,I'm not takin the pilot into consideration)

Jan 21, 2009 8:54 PM

Oct 2008
veda has everything, it's just level whatever info of it was deleted hence ribbons couldn't have predicted its existence. billy again is eifman's prodigy and this is science. geez as long as you are willing to put the time and effort into finding out how things work you will eventually crack the code. trans-am is not like some over the top ideology in which only a super computer can manipulate.
Jan 22, 2009 12:36 PM

Oct 2007
Frito said:
veda has everything, it's just level whatever info of it was deleted hence ribbons couldn't have predicted its existence. billy again is eifman's prodigy and this is science. geez as long as you are willing to put the time and effort into finding out how things work you will eventually crack the code. trans-am is not like some over the top ideology in which only a super computer can manipulate.
Well, but not everyone could crack that code and Billy wasn't the one who cracked that code either. And Aifman was also the first person to figure out Aeolia's true plan. As for Trans-am, it is everything now for CB, without Trans-am and 00 there is nothing CB can accomplished by themselves because the world and technology are moving on.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 22, 2009 12:53 PM

Oct 2008
um eifman is dead. he started it but it is not clear whether or not he got it before he died. hence against everyone's dismay billy will get the credit not eifman. he was the one who made it happen. so you are saying that ben franklin should be the one who should get full credit for making electric generators just because he found a way to conduct electricity? people who are involved also gets partial credits, heck graham should get one, he stole the beam saber for billy to further analyze.
Jan 22, 2009 7:03 PM
Jul 2018
i don't think it really takes a genius to put this together...
-gundam gn drive has long if not unlimitied operation time hence the deduction that gn particles are made within the drive
-trans am makes them super powerful for a few minutes but after that they cant do anything for a little bit

gee assumining trans am used up all the particles in the drive and it took time to create some more wouldnt that be enough? bam TRANS AM RELEASES ALL GN PARTICLES AT ONCE now someone respond to my first post >=(
Jan 23, 2009 3:51 AM

Mar 2008
the ending makes me all teary and fuzzy inside, with the anew x lyle relationship and the music sounds sad as if foreshadowing the deaths of some characters. :(
Jan 23, 2009 7:52 AM

Jan 2008
I'm no scientist but if you think about basic tuning (take a car as an example), the more flow you got, the more punch it has. If Eifman figured out the basics of Trans-Am, it shouldn't be impossible for Billy to actually figure out a way to "tune" the GN Drive so it has a higher output of power when wanted but not just massing out GN particles but harnessing the power, making better use of the particles. He has after all been studying how it works since he got the gn saber. So technically it possible to achieve Trans-Am with a "false" GN Drive. Though how it works afterwards when Trans-Am is used is something else. Perhaps it shuts down until recharged or perhaps at a certain percent of power left, it turns of Trans-Am like the original GN Drives do. Hopefully, the suit shuts down completely just for a little twist and the increased risk of using it.

Anyway, about the episode. I'm still annoyed by the fact that Hallelujah still hasn't come out. I though that Hallelujah would make an entrance judging by the fact that Allelujah said in the episode before this one that he would fight even without Hallelujah. I mean, come on. Do we need 00 going Trans-Am so the GN particles wakes up Hallelujah every time? That would be utter ridiculous.

Jan 23, 2009 1:45 PM

Aug 2007
Going to have to assume that the Trans-Am from imitation GN-Drives have some sort of double-edged sword to it. I mean if it has the same cause and effect as genuine drives, then what's the point of even using a gundam anyway? It would make the other three gundams useless if the imitation drives can be tweaked to use Trans-AM in mass-produced units (as in mass produced GN drives).

One good limitation I can see is if the fake drives can't recharge their GN particles in comparison to genuine drives (not sure if this was explained already). The Trans-Am would then be a desperation move that will either secure victory or make them a rather appealing target in the sky/ground.

If the story leads to two factions duking it out with full-scale armies and such, then this might not be such a bad development after all. The two faction's fodder units can fight each other while we see some Trans-Am vs Trans-Am action.
Jan 24, 2009 6:10 AM

Jun 2008
I find this episode interesting. I'm curious how the coup is gonna affect the outcome of this conflict.

Graham's (aka Mr. Bushido) MS is really, really ugly. However, is Setsuna gonna survive this battle??
Jan 24, 2009 3:48 PM

Nov 2007
What was with the ending lol Trans-GRAHam T_T he he ... but still the coup d'etat takes place, happens to save CB's ass and now Setsuna face off next ep ^^
Jan 25, 2009 2:14 AM

Jun 2007
ChinesePanda said:
Red GN particles = pseudo GN Drive
Green GN particles = GN Drive

pseudo GN Drives can't produce GN particles and has to get them from an external source that can
GN Drives can produce GN particles

Trans-Graham releases all, i repeat, ALL GN particles at once to create blahblah 3 times the power etc.

my point is...wtf? hows that going to work? its a huge risk isn't it? and omfg a-laws every single freaking unit with trans am....

They just single handedly made all their units weaker when Trans-AM times out XD.

Over all I thought this episode was good. It still looks like the Gundam GN particles are the main plan CB was intended for.
Jan 25, 2009 2:19 AM

Jun 2007
Frito said:
um eifman is dead. he started it but it is not clear whether or not he got it before he died. hence against everyone's dismay billy will get the credit not eifman. he was the one who made it happen. so you are saying that ben franklin should be the one who should get full credit for making electric generators just because he found a way to conduct electricity? people who are involved also gets partial credits, heck graham should get one, he stole the beam saber for billy to further analyze.

Billy said he found the eifman's notes so if where going by real world standards here then eifman would get the credit and be written in history for coming up with the tech and specifications of a Trans-AM copy and Billy would get credit for actually making the suit with the tech in practical use.
Jan 25, 2009 2:21 AM

Oct 2008
DeathfireD said:
Frito said:

Billy said he found the eifman's notes so if where going by real world standards here then eifman would get the credit and be written in history for coming up with the tech and specifications of a Trans-AM copy and Billy would get credit for actually making the suit with the tech in practical use.
real world standards vary. it's not copyrighted. and why get technical. it's billy's work paying off. i have notes for harry potter and i gave it to some lady named j.k. rowlings and she made it like 100 times better. should i still get all the credit or partial credit..
Jan 25, 2009 7:51 AM
Jun 2007
Define better.
Jan 25, 2009 11:53 AM

Oct 2008
of superior quality or excellence: a better coat; a better speech.

satisfied?
Jan 25, 2009 10:57 PM

May 2007
I have to disagree. I found the episode quite enjoyable.
Jan 27, 2009 1:57 PM

Jun 2008
Feb 1, 2009 6:16 AM

Oct 2008
A coup d'etat at just the right timing..

In the end, the most unlucky individual would be Saji Crossroad. Thanks to a misunderstanding caused by Setsuna F. Seiei and the semi-false information that Louise had received, thinking that the A-Laws are the heroes have caused a possible consequence of poor Saji getting killed by his former fiancee. Ouch...
Feb 2, 2009 4:44 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
SetsunaXMarina = WIN
Setsuna's vision = WIN
Coup = interesting

Overall one of best episodes, just like in the first series Ep14-15 starts up a lot of interesting things, ED scenes being one of the most intriguing factors....

I agree. I loved that there was some down time for Marina and Setsuna to talk. The kids were cracking me up saying they were all "lovey dovey". His dream was great especially when Lockon showed up in it. The coup looks like it's going to make the next couple of episodes very interesting. ^_^

Stay alive, Setsuna! ^_^
Feb 10, 2009 6:24 PM

Nov 2007
<3 the new ED song.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 19, 2009 10:10 PM
Jul 2008
WOO I GOT AN APEARIENCE!!! (Graham yep thats my name ^_^) bahaha rather than the trans-grahAM... if their tactics chick is so good, why hasnt she stolen like a ton of the army's GN drives and got the guy who did DOUBLE 00's twin drive like put a bunch of em togeather to get 0000000000000000 drive, i mean it seems like the gundamns are constantly geting destroyed all the way down to their engines >.>... its obviously the engins that r the main bit, so why dont they get the military ones and link em togeather like with 00??? screw trans-grahAM's and 00's dual engines, what about 1 MILLION engines in their spaceship?? TENGENN-TOPPA GURRENN-GUNDAM GOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!11!!!!!~11!!!!!!!!!1!!!

edit: i DARE any1 to tell me the GN engins dont look like drills!!!
Mar 11, 2009 6:27 PM

Nov 2008
i prefer prototype rather than this ED..
setsunaxmarina=win :)
setsuna using drugs yeahhh(and he has atleast 2 left in that 1st aid kit?¿)
lets see how setsuna fight while druggy with a wounded arm, makes me remember wounded heero in heavy arms gundam vs zek or zeg markis in the one arm disabled talgueese in the artic xD from gundam wing
Apr 25, 2009 12:20 AM

Jul 2008
so the coup has started, yeah! big fight coming up i can feel it, unlike this episode where admittedly lockon got some good shots, but tieria andallelujah were about to get pwned, not good
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 23, 2009 5:15 AM

Jan 2008
Trans-GRAHam rofl.
But now the enemy has Trans-am too? Come on....
Apr 8, 2010 7:39 PM

Aug 2009
Trans GRAHam LMMMMAAAAOOOOOO!!!
xDD

New ED is love love looooooooooooovvve <33

2chan rumours need to die btw.

ON WITH THE COUP!
Apr 26, 2010 8:25 AM

Apr 2009
the 2nd ED... wow... sent shivers down my spine, loved how they molded scenes from ED1 into ED2... made it so much more epic.
Jun 18, 2010 6:00 PM
Feb 2010
cheeky said:
TRANS-GRAHAM!

<_<

LOL. I always LOL when Graham talks to Setsuna. It almost sounds like he's hitting on him. XD

Jun 18, 2010 6:03 PM

Dec 2009
I always jizz when Graham talks. Is this normal?
Nov 21, 2010 3:27 PM

Sep 2010
Bwhahaha TRANS-GRAHAM ftw!
Dec 28, 2010 8:19 AM

Feb 2010
Ah, finally... some SetsunaxMarina scenes. They're just so cute *o*

mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 21, 2011 6:33 PM

Oct 2008
Good episode, I didn't like that the A-Laws just left after having the Celestial Beings almost dead (you would think that destroying them would be a priority) especially since they just had them on stand-by after they retreated.

I love the ending song.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.