Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 28, 2023 4:24 PM

Oct 2019
What an ep this was. Lately, these eps have been catching more of my attention. 
Ichise literally speaks, lol. I really havent been feeling him as a protagonist/character prior to this ep. He just doesnt have much of a presence for me to care about. I'm glad he actually speaks, quite the voice.
Like everyone said, that guy trying to take Organa is such a dweeb. Its funny how the Union dude was like "Who is he?" and the leader was like "Just some small fry". Same goes for other group.
Now, the main thing many talk about this ep, Tooyama. Wow, the organization is all handsy on him and so is his father. His father was very creepy trying to get all close to Ichise but then he takes his son. Like, wtf. Especially as he just plays with his sons nether regions with his foot. Damn bro, not like this
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Sep 15, 2023 6:35 PM
Aug 2023
pretty disturbin ep
Dec 30, 2023 5:14 PM

Jun 2021
Most normal Monterrey family realtionship:
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
May 15, 7:05 AM
May 2022
The father is having gay sex with his son. Can’t believe it’s in an anime that’s pretty crazy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tounoyaboys - Jul 1, 2008

323 by AMfromtheWORLD »»
Apr 24, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

xXDaijinkazeXx - May 6, 2009

174 by chow141 »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ston3_FreeN7 - Nov 14, 2009

66 by Sanak_ »»
Apr 4, 4:08 AM

» If you connected with any of these characters, why?

sheaswee - Feb 7

14 by KitsuFrost »»
Mar 31, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Texhnolyze Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loghneckbeard - Apr 28, 2010

53 by I_is_lost »»
Jan 11, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.