Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2008 3:13 PM

Apr 2008
Pink Lancelot is pink.

and LOL at the gun pic.

Also, why does everyone believe Schnizel?

It's because this show is called Code Geass. That and its a Goro show.
Sep 14, 2008 3:15 PM

May 2008
Awesome episode as always, i can't w8 for the next episode

Pink Lancelot O.o OMFG
Sep 14, 2008 3:15 PM
Nov 2007
Plun said:
For some reason, I don't hate Nina as much as I did before.

haha i know and before i really didn't like her that's weird or not anyways i agree with other comments nunally is stupid she should've stayed dead or actually died, but i hope that kallen doesn't die and goes to lelouch's side but i doubt that would happened but there is like 1% hope of it
haha kallenXlelouch fan anyways i can't believe the shows about to end

Sep 14, 2008 3:22 PM

Apr 2008
All right, so now Schneizel is some evil dude who wants to blow up the world, and Lelouch is 007, doing his best to stop him? :D
Sep 14, 2008 3:23 PM

Aug 2007
Eh, too lazy to actually type out a real response so... good episode.

And yay for Sayako being alive. :|

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Sep 14, 2008 3:29 PM

Mar 2008
well, Sunrise really knows how to change your perception of characters. Schneizel is pretty damn hateable now, and Nina is much better. rest in peace, Cornelia. that kind of death didnt really do her justice :(.SAYOKOOOOOOOO IS ALIVE AND WITH LULU!

besides the random points, i notice the people posting about how much they hate the show, its a trainwreck, blah blah. if you hate it so much, just stop watching it. thats what the drop catagory on MAL is for.

and yes, lawl at pink lancelot :)
Sep 14, 2008 3:32 PM

Aug 2008
sanjica said:
Yay for Lulu and C.C. scene... now that was romantic and touching in a calming way. Lulu really has the coolest team with C.C. and Spinzaku, plus Orange, Lloyd, Cecile, Nina and Sayoko as back ups.

And I thought Nunnally will surprise us all, but after her monologue I'm pretty sure she's just moron.

Deithard's movie is really gonna rock, considering how he's been on every possible side in the war. He's got some serious footage.

RIP Cornelia. If this world was perfect, you'd be the one launching the FLEIJA to off all of your family.
Nunnally is a maron,i hope her and ohgi would just die already!!!!!MORE ORANGE-KUN !!!!!
Sep 14, 2008 3:32 PM

Apr 2008
Completely underwhelming compared to the last few. :( I was so disappointed.
Hoping the last two are epic.
Sep 14, 2008 3:36 PM

Nov 2007
How did Lelouch acquire that badass sword...?

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 14, 2008 3:36 PM

Mar 2008
Episode was fantastic. The battle scene is more of a brainteaser than pure brute scenes.
Sep 14, 2008 3:42 PM

Apr 2008
Is it just me, or did the Schnitzel thing really come out of nowhere? I don't remember him being a major character in the first season, and for the most of R2 he's been... just hanging around smiling, throwing cryptic remarks and being generally cool, and present in every cursed (and boring) opening for too long - and without any apparent reason - which is why everyone knew he's THE bad guy (fo' sho) and not for anything he'd done before. Aside for being blonde. Which is not a bad thing, really.
And now he's gone totally batty and firmly set on annihilating half the world and being a cold bastard toying with his siblings just for the heck of it? Or is it maybe just Sunrise trying to make Lulu look like a nice guy? D:

*sigh* Boring battle was boring and nobody (coughohgicough) died. I doubt anyone likes that guy. They keep him alive just to annoy the hell outta the audience while giving pretty pink-haired princess the most anticlimactic death ever (and stupid. machine gun comes out of a wall and shoots her dead. of course Schnitzel knew! where she'd stand! cause he's a chess-genius like that. or he has a machine gun under every panel of his walls, just in case)

Aside from that, funny food is funny, pink mech is pink, sweet Lulu/C.C. moment is sweet but too short, and braindead Nunnally is braindead, but that's nothing new. I want this sad sad thing to end at last -___-
Sep 14, 2008 3:45 PM

Oct 2007
Amazing fight, i loved the movements and the invisible attacks, i play chess with my friend and we always do the same thing at the beginning, before one of us does a mistake and sends the whole chain going....
Sep 14, 2008 3:49 PM

Apr 2008
You people are annoying...before you say that the story is going too fast and is a trainwreck and then with this episode....I thot it reminded me alot of the first season with the relation to chess and all the strategies and it just felt more like a traditional geass episode. However who cares about that? Now this episode was too "boring" for most of you....jeez if u hate it that much just drop it.
Sep 14, 2008 3:54 PM
Apr 2008
This show has gone down the drain ever since episode 21.....seriously what a major letdown.
Sep 14, 2008 3:54 PM

Feb 2008
So Schneizel turns out to be yet another boring villian that just wants to kill for the sake of killing and take over the world.

Oh and Cornelia, what an ultimate waste of a potentially good character.
Sep 14, 2008 3:56 PM
Dec 2007
Sayoko alive, Pink Lancelot, and the volcano were the only good parts of the episode imo.
Sep 14, 2008 3:59 PM

Feb 2008
Sayoko x Orange. Needs to happen.
Sep 14, 2008 4:11 PM

Mar 2008
Why isn't Ougi dead?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2008 4:12 PM
Jun 2007
Nina's hotdog looked interesing. Got this feeling during the episode that C.C. will kill Lelouch. hmm Nina developing something.. Typical sunrise.. Just like Gundam's "N Jammer" in Seed. Also got another feeling that everyones just gunna blow up."We'll make them use up there ammo." line was great. Too me this show is just a bunch of idiots killing eachother for reasons unknown but im loving it all =D

P.S. C.C and Horo look oddly similar
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2008 4:13 PM

Mar 2008
kurukuruyu said:
Completely underwhelming compared to the last few. :( I was so disappointed.
Hoping the last two are epic.

the fact that this episode got no twist is a twist in itself ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2008 4:14 PM

Dec 2007
Made up for the craptastic episode before this one...kinda. R.I.P. Cornelia, she was pretty damn cool, but it's to be expected that characters are going to start dropping like flies since there are only two episodes after this one. Nunally is one of the weakest characters in anime that I've ever seen, she can't think for herself one bit. I'm now pretty much in full support of Lelouch until the end, nuking all the other countries in the world until they submit to your force just doesn't fly with me. Well, here's to hoping that the ending of this show doesn't suck.

#NBHNC
Sep 14, 2008 4:14 PM

Oct 2007
Echelon said:
So Schneizel turns out to be yet another boring villian that just wants to kill for the sake of killing and take over the world.

Isn't Schneizel's motive similar to what Celestial Being's was in Gundam? (although admittedly, I'm only 4 episodes into 00 so far - so maybe not)

Agreed about Cornelia. They dragged out her return for so long, it seems like such a waste to kill her so suddenly. I mean why even bring her back? Of course, I assume she's dead, but who knows with this show.

It's funny how Ogi has turned into the new Nina/Suzaku, while Nina and Suzaku are... tolerable now.

Did I miss the part about what exactly Zero Requiem is? Or did they just not explain that yet?

This was an ok ep. It seemed like a lot of things happened, but nothing really happened. I do have to say, I really liked the background chorus music when they were doing the montage of scenes.

Oh, and I agree with everyone about the retardedness of the Black Knights betrayal of Lelouch. Let's turn against the man who made us who we are, just because this Geass thing is weird, to support the prince who was the immediate successor to the Emperor they spent a lifetime fighting, and the same one who just killed millions in the country they fought to free. That's smart.
rabbitpoetsSep 14, 2008 4:19 PM
Sep 14, 2008 4:17 PM

Jun 2008
KrylonBlue said:
Ohgi needs to die already.

i was thinking the same thing
lulz @ pink lancelot and villeta being preggers

Sep 14, 2008 4:18 PM

Sep 2008
This is the single thought going through my mind through this entire ep.

"wtf, lulu can't hax his way though everything???"
Sep 14, 2008 4:27 PM

Feb 2008
I think Kallen is worse than the Black Knights at this moment. Wasn't she questioning the side she was on an episode or two ago? After she heard Lelouch whisper for her to stay alive. Then this episode she's "I've got to kill Lelouch!"

lol, inconsistent Geass characters.
Sep 14, 2008 4:27 PM

Sep 2008
I forgot.. What happened to pizza hunt. Nina was eatting a hotdog and not pizza hunt!! I expect pizza hut will sue for more $$ because they didn't include them in the ep.
Sep 14, 2008 4:37 PM

Jun 2008
My favorite part was the C.C. smile at the end. :D
This was an awesome episode...but it wasn't as emotional as some of the others. I can't wait to see how the new pink weapon works.

Poor Nunnaly is always being deceived...I don't really like her, but it makes me sad to see her like that.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Sep 14, 2008 4:53 PM

Feb 2008
Echelon said:

Yeah killing Cornelia with a magical pop-out-of-nowhere heavy machine gun was borderline retarded. And I'm not too fond of the sakuridite volcano plot device either.

But as far as Schneizel wanting to kill for the sake of killing I must have been watching a different sub. On gg subs he was going to aim FLEIA's at all the countries to force them to be peaceful out of fear. Last week we had Lelouch saying he was going to conquer the world to make it better and he would have to spill so much blood they would forget about the Genocide Princess. Before that we had Charles saying he was going to Evangelion everybody into being kind to each other. The only real difference between them all that I can see anymore is that the show is called Lelouch of the Rebellion so he's the hero. I hope they give me some kind of plot twist in the next two shows to make me think that in the end Lelouch didn't become just a hypocrite.
Sep 14, 2008 5:07 PM

Aug 2007
What the hell....

First Lelouch appears to be dressed like a frekkin Undine from Aria and now he's swinging around a pink dildo.

And a pink Lancelot.... RIGHT....
0.o

Only good thing was LuluXCC.... man I wish I had a CC to do that to me when things go wrong with life and I feel like shyte... I like her personality and everything else....

CC's the only thing keeping this series going for me at the moment.... Everything else is screwed up.
Sep 14, 2008 5:09 PM

Apr 2008
Oghi's gone crazy.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Sep 14, 2008 5:10 PM

Jul 2007
Rakkie said:
Tsunami said:
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:
This really pissed me off.

I totally agree with you. .

Make it three
make it 4

Make it five.

I don't understand Code Geass anymore, I tried to understand but I give up.

It's not that I hate it but, it's getting too flashy.

six here

damocles is the flying fortress that's bound to go down though. maybe kinda losely based on the sword of damocles in greek(or was it roman mythology? - just go to wiki for it. wiki has all teh answerz)

and i do hope lulu doesnt kill any of my lolis. or that sayoko won't "die" again :( or cc or kallen. actually im guessing this runaway train will pretty much end with lulu and suzaku being yaoi emperors in which they have a harem made of cornelia, nunnally, sayoko, kallen, the two lolis(tianzi and kaguya), cc, milly, and anya. yep that's pretty much the most of it.

unless one of those die. which is bound to happen..eventually. maybe in code geass season xxvii, where everyone i just mentioned has geass powers. yup. sorreh for spoiling y'all.
Sep 14, 2008 5:20 PM

Jan 2008
2 more episodes... how do u expect it to end?
Sep 14, 2008 5:27 PM

Feb 2008
SwordWielder said:
2 more episodes... how do u expect it to end?

Everyone dies except Orange and Sayoko.

Then we get a spinoff staring the two in - Code Orange: Ninja Fumoffu.

That'd be cool. Might redeem the Geass franchise.
Sep 14, 2008 5:29 PM

May 2008
OMG, everyone is so THICK.
Why can't they see that Lelouch is on THEIR side?!

I hope they figure it out in the last second and die right then.
Honestly, Schneizel wanting and willing to use FLEIA should be warning signals enough.
All Lelouch did was be a dictator.
At least everyone was freaking alive.
Sep 14, 2008 5:49 PM

Nov 2007
oghi needs to die imo
Sep 14, 2008 5:53 PM
May 2008
ep 23 was wierd...love how nunally got owned but the rest was sorta...normal, not sumthing i wuda expected of code geass... fell short of my expectations

im gonna bet lelouch starts winning in the next ep or sumthing nd gets assassinated at the end of the series...
also,it sorta seems suzaku might betray lelouch at the end (he is known as a traitor)
Sep 14, 2008 5:54 PM

Oct 2007
That hotdog made me wanna puke... plus the way this anime is turning makes me wanna puke too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRn5-LQCg2s
Sink... into Darkness!
Sep 14, 2008 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
sLy777 said:
oghi needs to die imo

Yep, other than that it was a decent episode.
Sep 14, 2008 6:01 PM

May 2008
corroded said:
Rakkie said:
Tsunami said:
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:
This really pissed me off.

I totally agree with you. .

Make it three
make it 4

Make it five.

I don't understand Code Geass anymore, I tried to understand but I give up.

It's not that I hate it but, it's getting too flashy.

six here

damocles is the flying fortress that's bound to go down though. maybe kinda losely based on the sword of damocles in greek(or was it roman mythology? - just go to wiki for it. wiki has all teh answerz)

and i do hope lulu doesnt kill any of my lolis. or that sayoko won't "die" again :( or cc or kallen. actually im guessing this runaway train will pretty much end with lulu and suzaku being yaoi emperors in which they have a harem made of cornelia, nunnally, sayoko, kallen, the two lolis(tianzi and kaguya), cc, milly, and anya. yep that's pretty much the most of it.

unless one of those die. which is bound to happen..eventually. maybe in code geass season xxvii, where everyone i just mentioned has geass powers. yup. sorreh for spoiling y'all.
make that seven..
Sep 14, 2008 6:03 PM

Apr 2008
seeing all those posts on how Nunally is moron kinda made me feel like defending her (not too much tho) So, if you watched season 1 as well as the 2nd, you'll remember that ever since the *murder* of Maryanne, Nunally always depended on others for w/e she'd do. Since she was always so... innocent (in a certain way), it's only normal for her to kinda lose it when she learns that Zero (a mass killer mind I remind) is actually her beloved brother. Only to make things worst, Lelouch goes straight at telling her she's shit. Try and be surprised now that she's tossing those Fleias at him.
other than that, it was a "good" episode, hoping it ends with a great BOOM like the first season w/o the cliffhanger.
Sep 14, 2008 6:10 PM

Jul 2007
Waza said:
seeing all those posts on how Nunally is moron kinda made me feel like defending her (not too much tho) So, if you watched season 1 as well as the 2nd, you'll remember that ever since the *murder* of Maryanne, Nunally always depended on others for w/e she'd do. Since she was always so... innocent (in a certain way), it's only normal for her to kinda lose it when she learns that Zero (a mass killer mind I remind) is actually her beloved brother. Only to make things worst, Lelouch goes straight at telling her she's shit. Try and be surprised now that she's tossing those Fleias at him.
other than that, it was a "good" episode, hoping it ends with a great BOOM like the first season w/o the cliffhanger.

how about it ends with nunnally and lelouch each holding a button with a fleia/whatever-nina-is-making then pressing it...then a black screen and a big bang? just like how s1 ended eh? :P
Sep 14, 2008 6:10 PM

Oct 2007
Gino's new Knightmare make's Suzaku's Lancelot look like crap... =/

Sink... into Darkness!
Sep 14, 2008 6:15 PM

Nov 2007
ChaoticHoshi said:

Yeah, im liking the Power Rangers theme of Gino's Knightmare..
Sep 14, 2008 6:19 PM

Jul 2007
zanark said:
ChaoticHoshi said:

i do hope you guys are sarcastic...because it looks like leftover scrap metal from gundam wing
Sep 14, 2008 6:30 PM

Jul 2008
MRLX69 said:
What the hell....

First Lelouch appears to be dressed like a frekkin Undine from Aria and now he's swinging around a pink dildo.

And a pink Lancelot.... RIGHT....
0.o

There's a reason why Lelouch probably will not be paired with any of the girls. o.O Lelouch's sexuality aside, this series is continuing to be a train wreck. Most of the reactions this show has evoked from me in the past 3 or 4 episodes seemed forced. Most of the surprises seem to be played for pure shock value with little regard of continuity or logic. That being said, like any car wreck, it is hard to look away and I am eagerly looking forward to see how this will end. I predict it will be very melodramatic and very flashy. Overall, the series is still easily above average, but it is far from a masterpiece.

With the recent villianization of Schneizel, I could only see one viable and logical possible ending. I predict that the show will end with a tragedy; 50%+ of the main cast will be killed off. Both sides will either lose or there will be no clear winner. Of course, with the inherently unpredictable nature of this show, I could be wrong. ;)

Sep 14, 2008 6:38 PM

Jan 2008
It wasn't that bad of an epsiode, it was at least better than lat week. This episode did exactly what it needed, which is building up for the final episodes. I'm actually fairly excited for the next episode. I can't wait to see what happens.
Sep 14, 2008 6:52 PM

Jul 2008
Echelon said:
I think Kallen is worse than the Black Knights at this moment. Wasn't she questioning the side she was on an episode or two ago? After she heard Lelouch whisper for her to stay alive. Then this episode she's "I've got to kill Lelouch!"

lol, inconsistent Geass characters.

Although there many inconsistencies in this show, I do not believe that this is one of them. Kallen is merely taking Lelouch's rejection very poorly. Her character type, tsundere, is also notorious for change their moods quickly from affection to hatred. However, I never expected Lelouch to be with Kallen or anyone else for that matter. Perhaps, she never noticed that Lelouch dresses in drag half the time and that he now wields a pink sword. On a side the ED is right, solitude is his only ally. =P

That aside, Kallen has also always been a one dimensional character. She often blindly follows others with unquestioning obedience and she isn't exactly the sharpest gal around. Fortunately, she is able to make up for that in other areas. I believe that this action while a plot twist fits with her personality quite well. Tsundere does what tsundere is told to do.
olliffSep 14, 2008 6:55 PM
Sep 14, 2008 6:52 PM
Jun 2008
zanark said:
ChaoticHoshi said:

well even in a more pr related gino's seiyu did pr jap dubbing as andros from pris & geez all the kill ohgi really you should the bk are dum-dum puppet of schz really soon schz will "snaps his finger" on bk

& really 2eps left either make those 2eps into 1hr eps or start R3

by the orange-ninja maid is like another version of ohgi-vi all right i knew it there using some season 1 geass for R2

1.schz shoot cori like le-zero shoot eup
2.orange-ninja maid like ohgi-vi 2.0
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 14, 2008 7:05 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
dtshyk said:
KrylonBlue said:
Ohgi needs to die already.

He escaped from the most terrible death mark "awaiting pregnant wife".
KrylonBlue said:

Also most Anti-climatic use of a Weapon of mass destruction ever. .

"let them be out of ammunition" What an inefficient strategy.

lol...so true!!!

I can't stop laughing when I think about Nunally. She is reduced to the role of "press the button"... haha SO funny...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 14, 2008 7:07 PM

Jul 2008
Why do i get the feeling that Lelouch still has something going on with Diethard. The look he gave Diethard seems suspicious. He probably used a Geass command on him for a later emergency.

GinoXKallen? if this is where it's heading, then they should both die a horrible death

Also, it'd be great if Nina took herself out by using the new FLEIA countermeasures or whatever.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1902 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 24, 2008

301 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.