Forum Settings
Forums

If you could punch any character in the face, who would it be?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (46) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 26, 2011 11:31 PM

Aug 2011
1. Naoki (Itazura Na Kiss)
2.Kirino (OreImo)

Others
Inami (Working!!)
Shiemi(Ao No Exorcist)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oct 26, 2011 11:33 PM

Apr 2011
LmfaoADoing said:
this thread somehow seems the same as this one... idk, i just get the feeling that if you want to punch a fictional character it wouldn't be far off to kill him.. or is it just me?

Yeah, it does seem a bit of a retread of the 'kill an anime character' thread, as it's pretty much turned into a 'bottom 3 or so' character list.

On a thread-related note, I'm glad I'm not the only one protesting the endless flood of uberviolent bitches beating up anime heroes in their own homes for perverted misunderstandings. Plenty of punches to the face for 'all tsunderes', plus Louise from Zero and Index from her show. I do wish the anime industry would lose its fascination with that stereotype, but that seems unlikely to happen unless the actual Japanese audience reacts against it (which they may be as well, I don't know).
Oct 26, 2011 11:36 PM

Sep 2011
Man all this Index hate. I don't think I'd punch her because she was irritating, I'd punch her because she actually sinks her teeth into people and for some reason that just sounds a lot more painful than other comedic tsundere abuse.
Oct 27, 2011 12:03 AM

Aug 2011
Haruka Nanami from UtaPri. alsdfkjasdlfkajs she annoyed me so much. I don't want to punch her, but she makes me want to rip out my hair. For one, she cried over every little thing that happened to her. and two, i really hated her hair. stupid reason to dislike her, but still.
Oct 27, 2011 2:43 AM

Dec 2010
that guy who keeps punching girls in that anime tauro no index.
Oct 27, 2011 2:47 AM

Jan 2011
Sasuke from Naruto - I'm a little concerned about the consequences though :P
Oct 27, 2011 2:56 AM

Sep 2010
Flay Alster from Gundam Seed for the way she treated everyone especially Kira.

Shirley Fenette from Code Geass just because she is in the series. I just didn't like her she was so annoying with her "Lulu this" and "Lulu that" she didn't even support him or do anything for him useless annoying generic love interest bitch.

Sasaki and Ishihara from Rainbow if you watched the series I really don't need to explain.

Yuuna Seiran from Gundam Seed Destiny I couldn't stand him he was a weak attempt at a comedy relief character

Claude Faustus from Kuroshitsuji II For what he did to Alois. What an asshole.

Shiki from Togainu no Chi he had zero personality

Zai, Yura, and Duke Nightray (Elliot's father) from Pandora Hearts for the crap they did in the manga. Also I hate the way Zai treated Oz.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 27, 2011 11:37 AM
Aug 2009
Cornelia from Code Geass
Oct 27, 2011 12:49 PM

Oct 2011
Sasuke from Naruto because he is always too sure of his skill and his fucking eyes.

Yuuki Rito from To Love Ru cause he is the biggest moron in universe, he has so many girls WHY HIM and not me?

Asa from Shuffle :P I don't like green hair it looks slutty for me. This also contains most of the characters with that color of hair from animes which I didn't mentioned, EXCEPT one character Nel from Bleach ^^
Oct 27, 2011 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
Character types...
- unnessessrely stroppy tsundere's (95%) who jump to a 'pervert' conclusion and beat the guy to mask her own kinky thoughs
- wimpy, punching bag male harem leads who display little/no personality

Specific characters...
- Sasuke from Naruto for being an exceptionally spoilt brat and know-it-all
- Sakura from Naruto for being an exceptionally spoilt brat and know-it-all
- Naruto from Naruto for being an exceptionally spoilt brat and know it all
They are three examples of ultimately, the same behaviour - highly selfish children who set their minds on something and are simply allowed to do it, they have no concideration for anyone else, they make adult decisions that are in some cases, not too nessessary, yet act at their own pace - which is were the fail begins.
Gleam_QueenOct 27, 2011 1:21 PM

Oct 27, 2011 1:17 PM

Apr 2011
Flenzaikie said:
Haruhi Suzumiya. I want to put a dartboard to her face.

Oh, i totally forgot about Haruhi, i want to give her a big punch.
Oct 27, 2011 2:48 PM
Aug 2011
Right now, shido, from HOTD... what a fucked-up asshole!!!
Oct 27, 2011 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
Kamina from Gurren Laggan, and Light Kagami from Death Note. The latter because hes is egotistical, hypocritical scum; though someone I definitely loved to hate. The former because... he offends me, to put it lightly.
Oct 27, 2011 8:41 PM
Jul 2011
Primity said:
Kururugi Suzaku probably. or Kazuya Kujou if he ever yells out "Victorique!" one more time. and pretty much the entire cast of Puella Magi.

haters gonna hate

-gasp- Even Kyubey? :O

My list would have to be:

Every single character off Vampire Knight, except for the principal who owns the academy. But I'd bitchslap Zero, Kaname and the girl.
Almost every good characte on Bleach. They just never die!!!
Tohru-Fruits basket
Tabuki Keiji-Mawaru Penguindrum
Totoro-My neighbour Totoro. Yea, I think he should die for saving that little irritating girl
Little Irritating girl- My neighbour Totoro. I hate little children who scream and cry alot.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Oct 27, 2011 8:43 PM

Sep 2011
IceBubbleTea said:
Primity said:
Kururugi Suzaku probably. or Kazuya Kujou if he ever yells out "Victorique!" one more time. and pretty much the entire cast of Puella Magi.

haters gonna hate

Especially Kyubey.

... but ESPECIALLY Madoka.
Oct 27, 2011 8:46 PM
Jul 2011
ciddypoo said:
IceBubbleTea said:
Primity said:

haters gonna hate

Especially Kyubey.

... but ESPECIALLY Madoka.

-in a crying voice- But... All Kyubey ever wanted was to help our universe at the cost of little girls. T.T Is that really so bad?
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Oct 27, 2011 9:01 PM

Jun 2009
Emiya Shirou... Actually, I'll refrain from doing so, don't want to catch his idiocy...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2011 9:09 PM

Jul 2011
AirStyles said:
Emiya Shirou... Actually, I'll refrain from doing so, don't want to catch his idiocy...

Haha I was about to say the same thing. I couldn't stand his knight in shining armor speeches etc. oh god.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Oct 27, 2011 10:16 PM

Jul 2011
Light Yagami, for becoming a pathetic, whiny brat right at the end.

Hades of Grimoire Heart for being the dumbest guild master in Fairy Tail. Seriously. Who would keep their source of everlasting power inside a room with no protection whatsoever. And he got pawned by a couple of f***ing cats and a nakama punch. epic fail. -_-"
seanval411Oct 27, 2011 10:22 PM
Oct 28, 2011 12:17 AM

Jul 2011
Shirley from Code Geass... Whiniest little bitch ever.
~ Get chance and luck! ~
Oct 28, 2011 2:21 AM

Jun 2009
Lockgor said:
Kamina from Gurren Laggan[...] The former because... he offends me, to put it lightly.

How is that even possible?
Oct 28, 2011 3:47 AM

Aug 2009
Ringo from Mawaru Penguindrum! :D
Oct 28, 2011 4:00 AM

Oct 2011
Hmmm, this is a hard question.

Ichimaru-Naruto
Sai- Naruto
Duo- GW
Wu Fei-GW
Iazen and the black dude forgot his name lol-Bleach
All the characters from G Gundam
Knives-Trigun
Oct 28, 2011 5:01 AM

Jan 2011
Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic. God I hated that guy so much.
As always, today is the most enjoyable day.
Oct 28, 2011 8:46 AM

Sep 2010
SonOfJecht said:
Shirley from Code Geass... Whiniest little bitch ever.

+1 lets rocket punch her ass right back into the hell hole she spawned out of. >:3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 28, 2011 6:17 PM

Jul 2011
lelouch from code geass ...yea i hate that guy with a passion ...other than him mmm nope i dont think so

...seriously, i dropped the show cuz he annoyed me so much
chiwalliOct 28, 2011 6:23 PM
Oct 28, 2011 7:03 PM

Nov 2010
Touma from Index. Jesus. Stop meddling and let Misaka and Kuroko have their lesbian romance in peace.
zarquonOct 28, 2011 7:07 PM
H.L. Mencken said:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Oct 28, 2011 7:07 PM

Jun 2011
If I can get away with the punch I would say Alucard, then I can say I fought Alucard and survived XD
Oct 28, 2011 7:14 PM

Oct 2011
*SPOILERS FOR ELFEN LIED*

The kids who killed Lucy's dog. They deserve so much more than just a punch in the face though.
(Sorry, I don't know how to do a spoiler drop down thing)
Oct 28, 2011 7:23 PM

Oct 2011
Thank you! :)
Oct 28, 2011 7:27 PM

Oct 2011
Sakura from Naruto - I hate how she's hitting Naruto for every stupid reason.
Griffith from Berserk - Dammit, they've rescued you and all you did in return is their death?!
Integra from Hellsing - Just stfu and do something on your own without aid of Alucard.
Matsuda from Death Note - Just get me another cup of coffee boy.
Near from Death Note - Damn you're so boring character that I actually wanted to jump out of a window.
Jinno from Afro Samurai - Just die already Teddybear, willya?!
SaraphOct 28, 2011 7:34 PM
Oct 28, 2011 9:12 PM

Aug 2011
Angel-Tears said:
*SPOILERS FOR ELFEN LIED*

The kids who killed Lucy's dog. They deserve so much more than just a punch in the face though.
(Sorry, I don't know how to do a spoiler drop down thing)

They did got more than a punch in the first though, which they deserved for hurting the innocent puppy.
Oct 28, 2011 9:23 PM

Jul 2011
mitch3315 said:
Angel-Tears said:
Elfen Lied*

The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Oct 28, 2011 9:34 PM

Oct 2011
Hmm.
-Any character from naruto except Madara, Kakashi, Itachi, and Kages(Other than former emo, haven't watched in a few years sooo)
-Ouma Shu/GC
-Minami Shimada
-Akihisa Yoshii's sister
-Kallen/CG
-Saji Crossroad/00
These are the main ones, at least.
Oct 28, 2011 9:43 PM

Aug 2011
Would have bitched slapped Sakura Matou if I were a girl. Matou Zouken and Sinji would have got a punch they never would have forgot. If you played the Fate\Stay Night visual novel, you'll understand.

Akainu from One Piece deserves a public execution.
Oct 28, 2011 9:50 PM
Jun 2008
Ishihara (Rainbow)
Sakura and Sasuke
Oct 28, 2011 10:19 PM

Feb 2010
There're so many characters I hate, so I sadly can't really name them all, because there's too many to remember. But the character that's pissing me off right now is Alice Blanche from Ikoku Meiro no Croisée. =.="
Oct 28, 2011 10:39 PM

Apr 2011
Angel-Tears said:

I second this so much. Evil little children they were, it takes an especially sick kind of person to kill a puppy in front of a little girl who had been bullied all her life and considered it her best friend. I can't even imagine myself doing something like that.
Oct 28, 2011 10:41 PM

Nov 2007
kusotare said:
Louise would be my number one choice. She'd also be my second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth...

This! and Kujou... i mean, how many times did he say "Victorique! Victorique!!! Victorique!!!!!!!!" ugh annoyed the hell out of me.

Feb 18, 2012 2:06 PM

Nov 2011
Saya (Blood-C): seriously what kind of person watches people around her get killed before deciding to kill the monster doing it

Death the Kid (Soul Eater): only cause i could punch him twice due to his love of symmetry

Makoto Itou (School Days): do i even need a reason

Sakura (Naruto): for being useless

Amano Yukiteru (Mirai Nikki)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2012 3:43 PM

Jan 2011
Inoue from Bleach. I hate her. She does nothing at all and only causes trouble for everyone! Not to mention her only words are "Kurosaki-kun!"
Feb 18, 2012 3:50 PM

Jan 2012
At first Tsubasa from Senki Zesshou Symphogear, but not so much anymore xD
Yuki's dad from Mirai Nikki

Everyone from Ano Natsu de Matteru. They all seem so clueless about everything D:
Feb 18, 2012 3:51 PM

Nov 2009
Mio from K-ON

If it has to be a guy then Naruto definitely...but I dont think I would stop punching him tbh.
Feb 18, 2012 4:01 PM

Dec 2011
Terminator Dad from My Bride is a Mermaid- Not that I hate him or anything. I'm just curious to see if my hand would break if I decked him in the jaw.
Feb 18, 2012 4:07 PM

Sep 2010
Zachgranstrom said:
Terminator Dad from My Bride is a Mermaid- Not that I hate him or anything. I'm just curious to see if my hand would break if I decked him in the jaw.

It probably would. xD
Feb 18, 2012 4:14 PM

Dec 2011
Every single pig in an anime series that SAYS "puhi puhi" all the time. And Kon from bleach.

If it has to be human then
Makoto from School Days (who wouldn't?) Probably Otome and co as well. And Sekai while we're at it. Basically pretty much the entire cast
Konohamaru and co from Naruto. Iruka too (seriously is that guy capable of thinking of anything other than Naruto? He's worse than Hinata in that respect and at least with her it's sort of understandable)
Both Shampoo and Mousse from Ranma 1/2
Nina from Code Geass
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 18, 2012 4:24 PM

Apr 2011
Haru from Reborn. I snap as soon as she says 'eh?'

ITS SO ANNOYING :\
Feb 18, 2012 4:26 PM

Jun 2011
Jerid (Gundam Z)
Glemy (Gundam ZZ)
Decil (Gundam AGE)
"There is nothing that my Zankantou can't cleave"
Feb 18, 2012 4:35 PM
Aug 2011
.Genta Kojima from Detective Conan (I know it's a kid but he is very annoying...).
.Shinji Ikari from Evangelion.
.Makoto Itou from School Days.
.Kyuubey from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 18, 2012 5:07 PM

Jan 2012
Haruhi Fujiouka from Ouran. She deserves it. Million times.
---
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (46) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would your favorite non-anime characters survive in your favorite anime?

FanofAction - 40 minutes ago

2 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
3 minutes ago

» Why Ecchi is good for the anime industry

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

24 by Kenzolo-folk »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Is reviving characters poor writing?

rohan121 - 5 hours ago

26 by Merve2Love »»
9 minutes ago

» Which anime do you think deserves a reboot or continuation, and why?

Gashadokur0 - 2 hours ago

7 by KodomoKomodo »»
10 minutes ago

» Hottest Adult Characters in anime?

RedTea33 - May 27

28 by trinitroglycerin »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.