Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2011 1:08 PM

Apr 2010
BakaKawaii said:
Ginga-Bishoujo said:
mflatischler said:
My guesses about the "Would you mind dying?" line here, are:

No.
I beleive he is from the delinquant group Ichigo and Ishida beated the crap out of.
He more likely attack Inoue because they know she is close to Ichigo.

That.
I'm really hoping she goes monster on his ass all of a sudden. She's all chirpy but I really do want to see a darker side.

^^This

I want to see Inoue kick some ass. Please Tite, not another "kidnap Orihime, Lol U mad Ichigo" arcs. PLEASE LET HER TOTALLY DESTROY THAT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But remembering the Ishida incident, I doubt that she'll win.
A small request: If there is a post of mine that you dislike, or want to discuss with me, please do so on my profile's comment page. I know it defeats the purpose of forums, but, I usually don't revisit forum threads after a post (unless it's my own) due to extreme laziness, and confusion. I enjoy discussing/ flame warring with others XD.
Feb 18, 2011 1:49 PM

Jul 2009
His badge remembers? Really? Oh dear Kubo.
Feb 18, 2011 1:55 PM

Aug 2010
He had to throw his badge like a shuriken at some point, you know, to test our theory...
Feb 18, 2011 2:03 PM

Jul 2010
shakeyourpup45 said:
If that's the guy who cut Uryuu...;( Haha, maybe Kon will save her!

Kon? who is that?
Feb 18, 2011 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
smokes said:
rescue orihime shinigami badge ark

If this happens, I'm dropping the manga.

Anyway, I wasn't that surprised about Ichigo's fullbring; it had the same look as his bankai, and we all know how Kubo loves to move in circles (or not at all) XD

Also, why does Kubo like to zoom in so close to Ramen's face? Combined with his character design, it kind of makes him look like a rapist.

On another note, people shouldn't waste energy getting annoyed at those calling "swastika," it's just about most common association. When you see a cross, you usually think Christianity, but the symbol was around before Christians were using it. I doubt anyone honestly thinks Ichigo now has Nazi powers, they're just stating what the symbol conjures in their heads. Chill.
Feb 18, 2011 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
Hmmm, will Orihime survive? =O
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 19, 2011 3:43 AM

Feb 2011
i agree that it would really suck if ichigo had to go through another rescue. im hoping that oriheme will beat the living hell out of this ugly punk. but who knows maybe she will be hospitalized like ishida.
Feb 19, 2011 5:11 AM

Mar 2009
Fai said:
-Hysteria- said:
Swastika Break? Wow Tite must've heard us last week O.o

how does word swastika connect to the nazi discussions?

swastika or su-asti-ka has been a Sanskrit word for more than three thousand years, defining wheel of life, sun, divine will, good intentions, well-being.

The symbol for swastika also represents wheel and sun as well as four directions of one's rooted place in the universe.

Both symbol and its name have been there for more than three thousand years and appeared even before budhism started to use it as one of the main symbols.

I know those already.
I was trying to say that everyone talked about swatika so much and now chapter's name is Swastika Break. So i thought it was very interesting. That's it.
Feb 19, 2011 3:38 PM

Mar 2009
I just started reading the manga (last anime ep was to awesome and was wondering how ichigo gains power again).

I'm sad to see that the anime is so close the manga. This gotta mean a sea of filler is about to start?
Feb 19, 2011 10:34 PM

Nov 2010
think in good time (or maybe as soon as next chapter) they will hint why they use the Swastika. don't think he had anything in mind involving Nazism/Naziism
Feb 20, 2011 12:58 PM

Jul 2009
please don't let it be another rescue arc. I guess the only thing orihime will ever be good at is being a damsel in distress. disappointing. I'd rather have kubo explain her powers as full bring. geez.

Jul 2009
please don't let it be another rescue arc. I guess the only thing orihime will ever be good at is being a damsel in distress. disappointing. I'd rather have kubo explain her powers as full bring. geez.

Jul 2009
Feb 20, 2011 7:49 PM
Mar 2009
I'M DYING TO SEE HOW THE TITLE WILL GET PAST WESTERN CENSORS.

Ahem, so...what the hell was that? Apparently he can fire projectiles from his swastika badge now...

For a fleeting moment there, I thought "that feeling" was Hollow Ichigo...
Feb 21, 2011 10:40 AM

Nov 2009
Sort of funny since i always was fascinated about his guard.I mean his sword is plan otherwise and after enduring the hundreds of episodes i acquired that weird curiosity.

Anyways weird chapter. The fullbring guys are suspicious, and now she is going to get kidnapped again.
Feb 21, 2011 10:55 AM

Apr 2009
I hope Ichigo gets his actual old powers back. :l
I don't like this 'fullbring' shit. :/
& who do you think will save Orihime?
I have a strong feeling, it won't be ichigo.
I think she'll try to defend herself for a while, then someone new will save her. (x
Coughichigossistercough.(:

Feb 21, 2011 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
Another rescue arc would probably be the ultimate troll to date
Feb 21, 2011 1:30 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Didn't expect the flange thing, but I guess it's one step closer to getting his powers back.

Feb 22, 2011 3:49 AM

Sep 2010
Bleach has taken a wrong turn here :/
Sorry Kubo...I know you wanna drag it out over 20 years like Berserk, except Berserk chapters come out less frequently...you can only spread a story so thinly...

Bleach should have ended after the Aizen saga IMO, or at least gone on hiatus.
This progression is wholly unnatural, feels way too forced.

Edit:
Saw everyone was making assumptions on the guy who wants to kill Orihime.
My guess is not all the fullbring guys want to lose their powers, so there is a rogue group of them that is up to no good - that would explain why Ishida is in the hospital and Orihime's on a hit list.

But how nobody could know about these guys before - or why they didn't just approach Ichigo before he lost his powers is unexplainable.
Feels like the Bount all over again...I thought the manga was above that...
I mean I know Kubo likes to introduce new characters when he wants to extend the story, but I don't like ANY of these characters!

Actually, while I'm bitching, I may as well keep going...
It pissed me off enough when Kubo decided to change his mind and make Chad's power this 'fullbring' thing; meaning his mum was attacked by a hollow.
I thought that was a desperate way of extending the story, as it is, but the fact that Ichigo can use fullbring - a power available to those whose PREGNANT MOTHERS SURVIVED A HOLLOW ATTACK is just stupid!
Was Ichigo's mother attacked by a hollow when she was pregnant? They've made no mention of it before!
If so, I will be extremely annoyed. Because then there is no reason for Ichigo to not have been using his fullbring power before, hell, even before he became a Shinigami!
Not to mention the chance of not only Chad, but Ichigo also having access to an event caused by such incredibly unlikely circumstances is just ridiculously small!

Don't know how he'll explain Ichigo having access to this power - or if he'll bother trying, but it makes no sense.
If all humans can use it then there's contradiction, and if they pass it off as a part of Ichigo's 'inner hollow' i will cry.
ScarmaskFeb 22, 2011 4:15 AM
Feb 22, 2011 8:44 PM

Feb 2008
no on gives up power when they have it unless they need to or they are being made. i saw no evidence of this from them. perhaps they have an ulterior motive for doing this. perhaps they want to revive someone. their reason for giving him back his power seems fishy. in any case, i don't expect anyone we know to die so i am not particularly expecting much from this story line.
Mar 13, 2011 7:27 AM

Apr 2009
DuroDeMatar said:
Swastika break... That says all.. xD

I am in tears 8'D
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 7, 2017 2:32 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, he managed to defeat that pork.
Inoue is in danger!
May 2, 2020 11:15 AM

Jun 2016
I know for a fact that that Swastika is getting censored in the anime lol.
Apr 22, 2023 10:05 AM

Dec 2022
i cannot believe ppl have audacity to compare this crap to one piece or even naruto 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

84 by Ramenus »»
Yesterday, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 4, 2009

8 by Datrunix »»
Sep 18, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 423 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jinjos - Oct 6, 2010

217 by Ramenus »»
Aug 24, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 364 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

direbliss - Jul 1, 2009

157 by Ramenus »»
Aug 23, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 675 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

63 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Aug 15, 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.