Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 27, 2011 11:30 AM

Feb 2010
NegativeDeath said:
punkster90 said:
DarthVantos said:
Im actually looking forward to ichigo getting the shit beat out of him next week.
After wards, he's going to find his "resolve" to defeat the bear. Should be interesting seeing him getting motivated to take down a stuffed animal
Ichigo: "I have conquered the world of Hueco Mundo, came up on top of impossible battles when faced against the Espada, slain armies upon armies of hollows, defeated captain upon captain among the Gotei 13, eliminated the planet's greatest threat/Aizen off the face of the earth... but none of it has prepared me for what is clearly my finest hour... to defeat the diabolic teddy bear monster that waits in this doll house."

dude, he has lost his powers right now, so this'll probably be something like the time he regained his shinigami power.

This is going to be an interesting training arc, although it's kind of odd that they want him to use fullbring my main question is what object's soul he wants to usefor it... his shinigami badge?
Jan 27, 2011 12:16 PM

Aug 2010
This might turn out interesting...

I wonder how his fullbring powers will come to bloom.
Jan 27, 2011 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jan 27, 2011 12:52 PM

Aug 2009
Andreycs said:

Who the hell is Perona and Kumashi?

they are 2 characters from one piece
Jan 27, 2011 1:50 PM

Jul 2007
pokymon said:
Andreycs said:

Who the hell is Perona and Kumashi?

they are 2 characters from one piece

annnnnd. that alongside your avatar negates whatever the arguments you might have to back up that ridiculous claim. Thats what the tropes are for. Every damn thing to ever exist has been repeated multiple times. And just because one mere shounen genre part out of millions did it, does not mean that it ripped off another mere shounen genre part in the same sea of millions.

nothing is original in this world. I am thankful that bleach manages to make me go wtf at the training sessions at least and has some...very unique decisions in terms of certain designs or devices.
Jan 27, 2011 1:57 PM

Oct 2009
This is exactly like the Vizard training part so far, just swap out the characters and add in some new power. Bleach is so boring. :c
Jan 27, 2011 2:24 PM

Apr 2009
@pokymon lol i didnt even noticed the perona assemblence XDD
now i'll have her in mind when i'll see this chick)

anyway it would've been an AWESOME twist if there would be Kon :( come one Kubo.. didnt any of you out there thought about this?

oh well.. lets see where this 'training' goes

i'm interested in the dude who plays his psp or smth
Jan 27, 2011 3:37 PM

Feb 2008
Fai said:

nothing is original in this world.

Fai said:

bleach manages to make me go wtf at the training sessions at least and has some...very unique decisions in terms of certain designs or devices.

nothing except bleach huh?

Anyways a very entertaining chapter this was. That chic girl who has a crush on ichigo is so awesome. Bleach had been much much better than naruto or one piece for quite a while. One piece went down in quality after they dove into the sea that even naruto is better atm. And i don't even read half the text naruto has to offer.
Jan 27, 2011 5:49 PM

Feb 2008
smokes said:
@pokymon lol i didnt even noticed the perona assemblence XDD
now i'll have her in mind when i'll see this chick)
eh, at least perona is awesome, this bitch is just a repulsive character template.

i was really enjoying bleach up until now, stuffed animal training is stupid. and this formula of ichigo meeting a rogue group with powers is getting old. like seriously, whats the difference b/w the short blonde visored chick and this new one?
Jan 27, 2011 6:10 PM

Jul 2010
CottonCandyLover said:
eh, at least perona is awesome, this bitch is just a repulsive character template.

eh? i thought, she is really annoying just like this riruka. even i don't want to see her in strawhats, when there was rumors she might be the next nakama.
Jan 27, 2011 6:58 PM

Aug 2009
I-inside the doll house - it's a B-B-B-B-B-BACKGROUND!!! *faints*

Anyway Bleach is just getting weird again..
Jan 27, 2011 11:10 PM

Apr 2010
KantonKageX said:
Shyster said:
Bleach, you're just getting ridiculous now. Next week, Ichigo vs Stuffed Pig! Seriously?! Oh who am I kidding I love it.

Add that to the list of stuff he's fought: a butterfly, a bat, a panther, killer flowers, a chimera, a self-proclaimed snake, random what ever the hollows are and Kenpachi.

Agreed with both posts.

Anyway it's not a stuffed pig no bear....It's stuffed manbearpig...duh XD
A small request: If there is a post of mine that you dislike, or want to discuss with me, please do so on my profile's comment page. I know it defeats the purpose of forums, but, I usually don't revisit forum threads after a post (unless it's my own) due to extreme laziness, and confusion. I enjoy discussing/ flame warring with others XD.
Jan 27, 2011 11:20 PM

Apr 2010
SoFarGone said:
I thought Karin was waiting for her sister to go to sleep so she would go out and fight hollows herself.

Man if Karin becomes/is a shinigami, she MUST die to save this manga. Someone needs to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so Ichigo can go all berserk and have a reason to fight.

reaght said:
Every week i was 'kinda' looking forward to bleach, because i wanted to know how it would progress,(i'm clueless), but thats all gone now with this chapter....

^This

Ousto said:
This is exactly like the Vizard training part so far, just swap out the characters and add in some new power. Bleach is so boring. :c

^This as well
Prophet-x said:
Bleach should've ended long ago. It's getting sad.

finally this
I find more pleasure in criticizing the absurdities than actually reading it. Every week I come back looking for something refreshing and entertaining, but, no luck there. Ch 433 gave me hope, but, that hope is now shattered once again.
A small request: If there is a post of mine that you dislike, or want to discuss with me, please do so on my profile's comment page. I know it defeats the purpose of forums, but, I usually don't revisit forum threads after a post (unless it's my own) due to extreme laziness, and confusion. I enjoy discussing/ flame warring with others XD.
Jan 28, 2011 1:26 AM

Jul 2007
Uberduber said:
Man if Karin becomes/is a shinigami, she MUST die to save this manga. Someone needs to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so Ichigo can go all berserk and have a reason to fight.

Then you are readin ga wrong manga.

I certainly hope we ont get that kind of berserk ichigo. we already have too many complete emo/monster main shounen characters in universe(read:naruto), so its a bit of relief to have a protagonist who can get even without raging and bashing the place around like an idiot.

Ichigo as he is has the reasons to fight. All he needs is the cause to fight for and that might be the wrongness of soul king's existence and a wish to change it

Uberduber said:

Ousto said:

^This as well

Except that it has nothing in common with Vaizard training, except for group of people offering to train Ichigo.

And we alredy know that there's more than meets the eye with this group.
Uberduber said:

I find more pleasure in criticizing the absurdities than actually reading it. Every week I come back looking for something refreshing and entertaining, but, no luck there. Ch 433 gave me hope, but, that hope is now shattered once again.

Well this is refreshing to me. NOt in every manga do you see a giant evil teddy bear.

And there has been literally no hcange in bleach's wiritng style. Ichigo has fought ridiculous things from chapter 1, ichigo trained in ridiculous ways from chapter one, characters did ridiculous things since chapter one. IMO, thats one of appeals of bleach - the utter absurdity of situations the main character finds himself in

sMug said:
Fai said:

nothing is original in this world.

Fai said:

bleach manages to make me go wtf at the training sessions at least and has some...very unique decisions in terms of certain designs or devices.

nothing except bleach huh?

unique =/= original.

YOu sure as hell do not see many manga where the main character tries to regain his powers by fighting a giant teddy bear inside a dollhouse.

However the idea has been done before, the characters have been done before, the conversations happened before and the ideas used have been thought up by thousands of other mangaka. ANd its still the "shounen hero trains for power" type of storyline.

However thanks to the craqzy stuff, its a bit easier to overlook the tropes than in thousands of other manga that implement them without adding the crazy part into it.
Jan 28, 2011 1:57 AM

Jul 2008
Fai said:

I certainly hope we ont get that kind of berserk ichigo. we already have too many complete emo/monster main shounen characters in universe(read:naruto), so its a bit of relief to have a protagonist who can get even without raging and bashing the place around like an idiot.

Ichigo as he is has the reasons to fight. All he needs is the cause to fight for and that might be the wrongness of soul king's existence and a wish to change it

Except that it has nothing in common with Vaizard training, except for group of people offering to train Ichigo.

Ichigo's frame of mind "must protect friends, jeez I'm not strong enough, *cries*, *rages*, *wins" He's genuinely one of the most annoying protagonists because he doesn't stay the same for 5 minutes, and it's not development, fuck it's nearing schizophrenic levels. Coward, apathetic, rager, who knows what he'll be next.

And the fact that this group are incredibly similar to said group? Random man approaches Ichigo out of nowhere promising training and control.
Ramen - Shinji
Riruko - Hiyori (not just in height, but annoyance and tsundere)
Blonde guy on game - Glasses and manga, just less perverse
Alain lookalike - Hacchi.

I mean I can get over the fact that he's training to get his powers back, but introducing a new bunch just to do that and avoid a talk with Ichigo's dad? Low blow Tite. And now that we know that Ichigo's mother has obviously been attacked by a hollow and survived too, or the fact that they'll try to say his inner hollow qualities qualify as a starting point.

Anyway, I love the idea of him fighting a giant teddy, maybe Tite can actually bring comedy back to bleach. Just look at Beelzebub training, that's hilarious.
Jan 28, 2011 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
Oh hey, it's a weird-ass training arc. how very exciting and new....

And now that we know that Ichigo's mother has obviously been attacked by a hollow and survived too

Really? When did we learn that?
grandy_UiDJan 28, 2011 4:08 AM
Jan 28, 2011 5:33 AM

Jul 2008
He's supposed to pull out fullbring powers, either that means he looks towards his already dormant hollow powers, or the fact that his mother was attacked and then left holloew powers which went into Ichigo.
Jan 28, 2011 7:17 AM

Mar 2010
BakaKawaii said:
Fai said:

Ichigo's frame of mind "must protect friends, jeez I'm not strong enough, *cries and angsts*, *rages after being stabbed in the chest*, *wins" He's genuinely one of the most annoying protagonists because he doesn't stay the same for 5 minutes, and it's not development, fuck it's nearing schizophrenic levels. Coward, apathetic, rager, who knows what he'll be next.
Hyper and happy?

Now here comes the question What about Yuzu? Now that doesn't make sense it turns out that there father is a shinigami and that her brother is a fullbring/shingami/hollow/human and (something else later on) and yet she still can't see spirits.
Jan 28, 2011 7:30 AM

Jul 2009
It amazes me how little Kubo manages to take up a whole chapter with O_o
Jan 28, 2011 8:07 AM

Jul 2008
KantonKageX said:
Hyper and happy?

Now here comes the question What about Yuzu? Now that doesn't make sense it turns out that there father is a shinigami and that her brother is a fullbring/shingami/hollow/human and (something else later on) and yet she still can't see spirits.

I was thinking more hungry and confused.
She can sense them at least, maybe she's just lagging.
Jan 28, 2011 8:57 AM

Dec 2010
FINALLY, AFTER THE 2 DAMN WEEKS!!

Ah, well~ Ichigo had returned to his old-self now, so it's more enjoyable~
And I like this Yukio guy a lot :3
Ruruka kinda looks similar with Hiyori, it annoys me. :/
Jan 29, 2011 5:24 AM

Nov 2007
Seeing Don Kanonji in the first panel made me 'wtf' since he's just reappeared in the anime, so I felt momentarily confused by which arc is happening in which medium > 3 >

Riruka's 'Fullbring' seems quite interesting, I'm guessing the other character's abilities are going to get more specialized/weirder as they're revealed.

Karin & Yuzu on the title page was really cute.

AlexSadist-sama said:
That bear reminds me of Kon.

We haven't seen Kon since the new arc have we? I somehow can't imagine him still living at Ichigo's house after Ichigo lost his powers, I thought it would have affected his ability to communicate with him..
Jan 29, 2011 11:55 AM

Apr 2007
What is this? A training center for ants? How can Ichigo be expected to train to get his powers back . . . if he can't even fit inside the building? It has to be at least three times bigger than that.
Jan 29, 2011 12:13 PM

Mar 2010
KawaiiObsessive said:
Seeing Don Kanonji in the first panel made me 'wtf' since he's just reappeared in the anime, so I felt momentarily confused by which arc is happening in which medium > 3 >

Riruka's 'Fullbring' seems quite interesting, I'm guessing the other character's abilities are going to get more specialized/weirder as they're revealed.

Karin & Yuzu on the title page was really cute.

AlexSadist-sama said:
That bear reminds me of Kon.

We haven't seen Kon since the new arc have we? I somehow can't imagine him still living at Ichigo's house after Ichigo lost his powers, I thought it would have affected his ability to communicate with him..
Kon has been forgotten like some of the other characters.
Jan 29, 2011 6:37 PM

Apr 2010
Fai said:

Then you are readin ga wrong manga.

So far, Ichigo has no relation to the spirit king, whatsoever. For all we know, the spirit king could be some chick with massive boobies, that wants to turn every female shinigami into robots.

But on a serious note, Karin is most likely a fullbringer rather than a shinigami. So far, she seems like the perfect candidate to be sacrificed in order to awaken Ichigo's inner demon (not hollow). It's time that Ichigo goes mad, and goes on a spree of destruction. So far, he is too overpowered to be so lame. I'm just saying, the death of Karin can open many doors for this plot.

And we alredy know that there's more than meets the eye with this group.

Same thing applied to the Visoreds, and Urahara. This is just a repeat, just with different characters, and a different setting. Each arc, so far, is too similar.
Ichigo always begins the arc powerless, or is in some sort of weakened state. Randomly, some guy walks up to him and says he can train him. Ichigo is first reluctant, but then submits. Ichigo goes to the guy's training facility, meet the guy's teammates, and immediately starts training. Ichigo, although weakened, always fights something, and loses. Then he is placed in a life/death situation, in which he emerges with a new power. He then fights the bad guys, and finds out that the guys he met, are actually good guys. So far, the fullbringers hate hollows, thus, are good guys.

To be honest, there is only one thing that can actually make these characters worth something and that is FIGHTING THE VISOREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I guarantee you that the fullbringers hold some sort of grudge against the soul society.

Well this is refreshing to me. NOt in every manga do you see a giant evil teddy bear.

And there has been literally no hcange in bleach's wiritng style. Ichigo has fought ridiculous things from chapter 1, ichigo trained in ridiculous ways from chapter one, characters did ridiculous things since chapter one. IMO, thats one of appeals of bleach - the utter absurdity of situations the main character finds himself in

But remember, the absurd things he fought, actually made sense. The fights were awesome before, but now, it's boring and lame as hell. Tite is recycling plot twists, characters, powers, etc. The bear is not refreshing because Kon did it about 400ish chapters ago.

It seems as if I hate Bleach, but that's not the case, for if i did, I would have dropped it. To be honest, I feel that the plot did the whole superpowered bastard better than classics such as Yuyu Hakusho (only the plot, Yuyu Hakusho is still the original, and is consistently being ripped off... hai thar beelzebub?)
Jan 30, 2011 9:25 PM

Apr 2010
So far this fullbring thing reminds me of hunter x hunter bigggg time. Not that that's a bad thing. At least this is more interesting that 10+ chapters of fighting a giant butterfly turned greed.
Jan 31, 2011 6:25 PM

Feb 2010
kch33 said:
Altair718 said:
So Ichigo has to fight pedo-bear?
Also, loled at the kid not paying attention to loli girl's rant about him.
hehe, she has her own pedo-bear in box XD

and it's her 'cute' box... so she thinks pedo-bear's cute..... i knew something was wrong with her!
Jan 31, 2011 6:53 PM

Jul 2009
...So, is it regular crack that Kubo's on, or is the famous mangaka lifestyle funding designer drugs now? Either way, Kubo's gone and lost it.

Hopefully the bear/pig/pedo-in-a-fursuit rips a hole in Ichigo's chest next chapter. If only so we can get the unstoppable rage and subsequent power-up over and done with within the next few chapters.

Also I can't stand Riruka. She's like an annoying version of Road from D.Gray Man.

+1 for an actual background (snaps for Kubo? XD)
+1 for gamer dude

So 2/5
Feb 2, 2011 9:47 AM

Nov 2009
My reaction was the same as ichigo's at the end. Which was amused, but not necessarily because the chapter was awesome but just silly at times.

Needs more shimai.*nod*
Feb 3, 2011 9:44 AM

Sep 2009
helur said:
amused, but not necessarily because the chapter was awesome but just silly at times
That.
Jun 7, 2017 2:18 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, he went from fighting Ulquiorra, Grimmjow or Aizen to fight a toy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.