Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
2 hours ago

Jun 2024
You are my specialz 😜
2 hours ago

Jun 2015
The first half of JJK was truly peak shounen and it's unfortunate that Gege couldn't keep up the gas for the second half. Gojo was to JJK what Escanor was to SDS and I hope Gege remembers that for his next work.

Yuki doesn't even make the final cover page 😭😫 What is wrong with you Gege?! I've never seen someone ruin beautiful art like this since those Oil activists desecrated the Stonehenge!!!!

Btw who's the guy at the top next to Toji? Is it Junpei?
phantom3462 hours ago
2 hours ago
Mar 2022
It always was about humanity and the pain they inflict on themselves or others, Sukuna felt too much pain and decided he would not care anymore at all, while Yuji because of his more solid base COULD eithstand it with the help of his friends.
2 hours ago
Mar 2019
Honestly, I feel as this fall-off should have been expected from the beginning of the series. Once you introduce a character as "the strongest", it becomes almost impossible to get rid of them. There's only so much you can do when every character is afraid of Gojo or knows that they'll lose fighting him.

Gojo is kind of like Naruto in that regard. Naruto's a character that's difficult to kill because we've come to know him as the strongest in the series. We grew up with him and despite JJK being much shorter then the Naruto series, Gojo's character design and personality created that similar attraction for many.

I wasn't a fan of Gojo's death like the vast majority. I thought he would lose his abilities or at worst die on his own accord, if that makes sense. He wasn't Gojo Satoru because he was the strongest, he was the strongest because he was Gojo Satoru. I would've liked him to had proper closure with his students but I guess the chapter and the letters partly gave us that. I thought there was still more story to tell, but I guess Gege had other plans.

I'm not sad that it's over, I'm sad Gege thought this was the best way to end it.
2 hours ago

Mar 2017
my day is ruined and my
GIF signatures are annoying.
2 hours ago

Mar 2017
this is not my peak jujutsu kaisen
GIF signatures are annoying.
1 hour ago
Jul 2016
welp.... I still enjoyed it as a whole despite the ending I guess?

the series was still an awesome read honestly so thanks to Akutami Gege regardless.
1 hour ago

Oct 2019
Yeah I felt like Gege lost some of that Gas he had for those last chapters, but overall I feel like the ending was not bad but not good either kind of felt unfulfilling since the series did have a lot of potential. I liked how Sukuna and Yuji were handled but other then that I didn't really care about the other characters.

Despite the ending I think that JJK was definitely one of a kind shonen and we will see other inspirations from it in the near future.

8/10.
Shoko6641 hour ago
1 hour ago

Jun 2020
phantom346 said:
Btw who's the guy at the top next to Toji? Is it Junpei?

Unless I'm blind asf Toji isn't there. The ones at the very top whose faces aren't shown are Kashimo and I'm 99% sure Haibara
1 hour ago

Feb 2012
I think I would've preferred seeing Sukuna win tbh.

49 minutes ago
Feb 2022
very underwhelming but tbh the entire last arc was underwhelming in the first place
25 minutes ago

Jun 2014
After reading the scans, I still get that "oh, that kinda just happened" feeling with this chapter. It was nice to see the main trio's goofy shenanigans one last time but for the final chapter, this felt like, for lack of a better word, filler in a way. With full context it isn't as bad as I was expecting it to be when people were reacting to the handful of leaks that were floating around earlier, but it still leaves much to be desired. I didn't expect a final Mahito cameo but I liked his conversation with Sukuna. Sukuna saying how he would possibly walk a different path in another life shows that maybe Yuji's words did get through to him a little. Best part of the chapter for me. Gege gave Sukuna a nice sendoff, meanwhile we couldn't get like a funeral for Gojo or something? 💀 He is not beating the "Gojo hate, Sukuna glaze" allegations. Outside of that flashback convo with Yuji, I'm glad Gojo didn't come back. Gojo copers have been insufferable about that since chapter 236, I'm happy they took one final L 🙏

Unless there's a surprise announcement at Jump Festa later this year, I'm assuming no part 2 will be happening. So when you take into account the merger not happening, that military sub-plot going nowhere, that "decisive battle" Mei Mei mentioned at the end of chapter 269, etc., it makes you wonder why this isn't going on for a bit longer. Why introduce things just for them to go nowhere. If there won't be a part 2, then either expand on those things I mentioned or don't include them in the story to begin with lol. It certainly seems like JJK could have continued for at least another 6 months, maybe even a year, if different creative decisions were made. Oh well.

Also, I've seen this debate come up in a Discord community I'm in where we would discuss JJK leaks, and I'm just gonna come out and say it:

MHA lowkey got the better ending tbh.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you prefer (jjk 271)?

sookydobee - 22 minutes ago

0 by sookydobee »»
22 minutes ago

» Mikey mouse Kaisen ahhh ending🗑️

Bourriche - 24 minutes ago

0 by Bourriche »»
24 minutes ago

» Emigration of jjk fans

Ba-Cii10 - 8 hours ago

18 by ryzxgum »»
44 minutes ago

» Sukuna CA

GRG3 - 2 hours ago

1 by mr_simp2000 »»
1 hour ago

» Had a little chuckle on 271 ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Yesterday

63 by Mualani »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.