Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
WIND BREAKER
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 23, 8:25 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to ryzxgum
@Vooo this corny dialogue and screaming could only be deep for children such as yourself, what a waste of time.
@ryzxgum downys like you cant comprehend
May 23, 8:48 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to Vooo
@ryzxgum downys like you cant comprehend
@Vooo of course the butthurt children defending generic normie garbage like this always have to resort to crying lol, this is just as bad as demon slayer. if you think is complicated, you have a lot of growing up to do lil boy.
May 23, 8:54 PM

Oct 2022
I was expecting a draw between Sakura and Togame, but Togame gave up and lost the match, which really made me sad. Sakura's frustration was legit because he wanted a fair fight.
UndefeatedBahamut
May 23, 8:59 PM
Jul 2022
FIRE AS HELL , AND IM WAYYY TOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EP BRO , THE MAIN FIGHT IS UPON US!!
May 23, 9:00 PM
Jul 2022
vadoyager7 said:
I was expecting a draw between Sakura and Togame, but Togame gave up and lost the match, which really made me sad. Sakura's frustration was legit because he wanted a fair fight.

agreed , i also wanted their match to end in a draw , both Sakura and togame would've been happy with that development and it might've even increased the hype for the main group leader fight
May 23, 9:02 PM
Jul 2022
cerise_serris said:
It's pretty solid. The fight was better than i expected and there's finally maybe beginning to be some sort of plot or story taking root?

People comparing this Tokyo Revengers and saying it's better are crazy.

I'm ngl here , wind breaker> tr
Don't get me wrong the storyline of tr is AMAZING . it's just the fact that this anime has a decently power mc who's actually willing to put in effort to get stronger and get on the top .
All hanagaki did was rely on his superpower and friends without you know? actually training and getting better.
May 23, 9:02 PM

May 2018
I'm not one to call anything cringe, but this show has some real cheesy moments that make me wince lol
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
May 23, 9:30 PM
Oct 2019
Sakura sure got a proper conversation with Togame.
The fight scene are going NUTS!!
Also the emotional side, it was done really well.

Did Umemiya really said "Nah, I'd Win?" LMAO
davidyodo24May 23, 9:35 PM
May 23, 9:45 PM
Oct 2023
Peak of windbreaker, the one of the best new anime of this season
May 23, 9:47 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to akixangel
@Tempest_16 To see how the story will conclude ofc… or will it keep being “turn your brain off and enjoy 5 minutes of fights between 15 mins of flashbacks” type of anime. It’s not like I commented this on 1000th ep of one piece, it’s only been 8 episodes ima keep watching since there is 5 eps left already
@akixangel very nice reply bro...
May 23, 9:59 PM

Dec 2022
I love how Choji's fighting style represents his ideology. He wants to be free so his fighting is so fluid and tactial, alot more aerodynamic. It isnt by the normal standards while Ume is the proud serious older brother who protects. So his movements are more stiff but clear and concise.
May 23, 11:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Honestly that's a fair end for Sakura as how he actually finished the job to talk things out with the slow-mo dude by sharing their fist in a good manner. As a result, slow-mo dude also have an opened eyes toward his crazy bastard leader, so perhaps there's a huge change toward Shitshitoren future or even not all. Its depends heavily on how good Gojou blow the shit out of those little boyyah head.

Let's see next
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 23, 11:43 PM
Aug 2019
Great VA, sound, animation and top notch fight choreography. This must be one of the greatest fighting/delinquent anime I ever watched
May 24, 12:54 AM

Jun 2020
Cliffhanger again... Nice episode though. For the conversations and monologue, I prefer how the manga delivers them, but the anime got the ambience real great here.
Damn, Ume at the end looks very cool. I can't wait for next week.
May 24, 1:04 AM

Oct 2020
Togami got his honour back after many years, Choji is a clueless little boy.
May 24, 1:22 AM
May 2021
The fighting animation is tooo good and the character development of Togame is amazing loved this episode the most maybe it's the best episode till now the next might be better can't wait tho. Super excited for the next episode Ume Vs Choji 🔥🔥
May 24, 1:37 AM
Jan 2023
W episode fr! The character development + fighting scenes. Peak!!!
May 24, 1:51 AM

Jun 2019
Umemiya basically said, "Nah, I'd win". LOL. Fun episode. The next one is what I'm looking forward to. Sakura won but it wasn't satisfying since his opponent gave up.
May 24, 2:40 AM

Dec 2022
Here hoping Togame and Sakura become friends or sparring partners in the future! Really like how they developed somewhat of respect for each other, plus Sakura has been sort of lonely looking for him to be accepted and be surrounded by friends. He’s a good dude.
May 24, 2:50 AM
Apr 2022
I wonder if Umemiya will put Choji down or it will be a close fight.
May 24, 5:00 AM
Aug 2020
am i the only one who really likes tomiyama lolol
May 24, 5:13 AM
Oct 2018
Dude is crazy. Hope Ume beats the daylights out of him.
May 24, 6:06 AM

Feb 2021
this eps was so fireeeeeeee ,do u guys agree
May 24, 6:08 AM

Sep 2016
A 4/5 episode.
But Nakamura Yuuichi's performance is always feast to me. Looking forward to next episode.
May 24, 7:00 AM

Jan 2023
Choji is by far the worst character in this entire show, he actively makes me want to turn off the TV.
May 24, 7:12 AM

Feb 2021
What is going on with that battle? It's really good!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 24, 7:34 AM
Jan 2024
that was soo good the fight the story the emotions
May 24, 7:35 AM

Oct 2019
amazing episode really loved the emotional side of togame and sakura fight. Ume please beats the sh*t out of this little man.
May 24, 7:52 AM
Jul 2020
the kick, leader of "ugly dog" clan gave to second-in-command and also his friend was unexpected.
May 24, 8:07 AM

Feb 2016
I'm very excited to see Ume fight... Altough I think we've seen almost one season bit nothing happened.
May 24, 8:33 AM
May 2023
Its amazing how each character has an amazing back story. I mean any popular anime would do it really well but I like how it goes to the back story without feeling like the entire anime is stale and actually affects the current events as well.
May 24, 8:47 AM
Apr 2021
HOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDD THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE BEST ANIMATED FIGHT SCENES IVE EVER SCENE EVERYTHING WAS JUST PURE SAKUGA MANNNN I LOVED IT!!!!😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😩😩😫😫😭😫😫🤩😫🤩😫🤩🤩😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The last part in Sakura and Togame’s fight was really emotional I can’t even lie man Togame really called Sakura by his real name for the first time ever, it’s something I caught and was so happy to see, bros character development in this fight was amazing to me I love it🙌🏽

BROOOO CHOJI IS INSANEEEEE I love his fighting style it’s so chaotic and fast, bros like a another version of Luck and Mikey combined😭😭😭 and Umemiya is like a tough ass brick wall with the punching power similar to Nanami to me bro made Choji get a nosebleed without even touching him it was the air from the punch that made him bleed like bros a UNIT💀💀

Best episode so far and I’m hoping next episode and even better than this one bc I’ve been waiting for WEEKS for Umemiya and Choji to finally fight bro😭
May 24, 9:15 AM
Feb 2022
I'm pumped and excited to see ume fighting choji can't wait for the next episode
May 24, 9:21 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
imo they put a bit too much effort into the fights, they could have been a bit more basic, because it looked like they were dancing with all the spinning and jumping xD
May 24, 9:36 AM
Jan 2024
phantomfandom said:
The cringe factor exceeds my limit in this episode. Which is such a shame because the animators are giving 120% on this work while the director/screenwriter/manga author or whoever response for cringey dialogues give less than 20%.

I fail to see how this is cringe.
May 24, 9:44 AM
Jan 2024
best anime with best cenimatic
May 24, 10:01 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi wins but he is mad that Togame gives up At least he made him fight He realizes that he is not as strong as the leaders
May 24, 10:49 AM
Feb 2021
This is peak fiction
May 24, 2:14 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to phantomfandom
The cringe factor exceeds my limit in this episode. Which is such a shame because the animators are giving 120% on this work while the director/screenwriter/manga author or whoever response for cringey dialogues give less than 20%.
@phantomfandom true true
May 24, 3:26 PM
Feb 2016
whewwwww best ep yet that was so good, give me the next episode nowww
May 24, 5:12 PM

Dec 2020
Ooh yeeaah they didn't let me down Togame character development W.
Bro just one thing...would you look at Choji's fighting style goddamn dude's reflexes are inhuman. Specially that he went between Ume's legs...tf was that. Seems like Ume's no less monster than that. Also Sakura got a slight bit of character development as well.
May 24, 5:14 PM

Dec 2020
BitChilly said:
Choji is by far the worst character in this entire show, he actively makes me want to turn off the TV.

he's already in my top 20 killin' list
May 24, 5:18 PM

Dec 2020
MentionLizard said:
The main character is so boring
The side characters are really cool though

For this ep yes
Overall Toagme's best so far. Sakura comes in 3rd or 4th
May 24, 6:18 PM
Jul 2021
intense and cliffhanger though
May 24, 7:06 PM

Jun 2023
I'm honestly super impressed with this episode (and arc in general) since it possesses so much depth and complexity to the overall theme way more than I initially expected.

During the first episodes of Wind Breaker I was by default on the outlook for gorgeous choreography, brilliant voice acting (since the cast is amazing) and overall fun dialogues/interactions but Wind Breaker truly shines in aspects that I didn't expect a Martial Arts-heavily themed show to do. It's not about meat headed antics, it's about everything else combined: creed, clashing philosophies, emotional depth (and lack thereof ) to characters like Togame and Chouji, rich backstories and more.

I'm genuinely blown away. What an amazing show so far. I'm already craving for a 2nd season while the 1st one is not even done yet.

@AnimeCrush236 yesss 🔥🔥🔥
May 24, 8:47 PM

Jul 2008
Sakura's fight ended perfectly.....predictably but perfectly.

Now Ume please beat the ever loving shit out of dark fake Luffy.
May 24, 11:06 PM
Dec 2014
As an anime only watcher, I'm dumbfounded by the negativity I've seen. I've fallen so in love with this series and have no complaints, the character designs are phenomenal and I'm so excited to see where it goes.
May 25, 3:59 AM

Apr 2015
I honestly think this is AOTS material for me personally. The choreography is insane and this was the best episode so far!
May 25, 6:29 AM
Dec 2023
The last moment when Umemiya stopped Sakura-kun and he got emotional were so heart touching. I think Tomiyama must be taught a good lesson so that he changes his mind and there is a happy ending. At last story should change like, Shishitoren and Furin collab and fight a even denser gang!
May 25, 9:11 AM
Dec 2019
Just wonderful. Amazing. Epic.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6

69 by Amaterasu803 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30

133 by Amaterasu803 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13

63 by floral_sacrifice »»
11 hours ago

» Low Carb?

ST63LTH - Jun 14

7 by carlawesomedude »»
Yesterday, 5:49 PM

» Definitely carried by animation ( 1 2 )

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Jun 8

67 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 14, 3:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.