Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 24, 4:57 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
SpiderMiles3523 said:
@Saimatsu_Fan never a real ecchi show. Dal is not a good ecchi show. A good show ecchi show is lax on the plot and focuses on the fan service for enjoyment.

To love ru is the best ecchi show and remains the best ecchi show.

using to love ru as an example is dumb because it's a SOL romcom, it would never have a plot anyway
@Saimatsu_Fan low iq comment. Ecchis are meant to be relaxing and erotic. The minute it loses that erotic feeling. Also yabuki is the ecchi God and it uses the sci fi elements to enhance that. It is like claiming dress up darling isn't an ecchi when it gets shrink wrapped to hide its nudity. And dress up darling has like almost nothing of a plot.
SpiderMiles3523May 24, 5:02 AM
May 24, 7:42 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@RoyalDemon05 tensura 3 is pretty much the worst anime of the season. The only reason they are stretching it out so bad is they wanted to buy out tv slots as a cheap advertisement for the manga. The slime ln itself cant sell. It is the manga and good artwork that is selling. Dal v is easily the best anime of the season. Poll results reflect that. Anyone complaining dal v's score is too high and tensura 3 should be aots is a complete moron.

Mal has just been a platform for non stop score bombing.

Mal's viewerbase has room temp iq. Imagine the aots with God tier plot having a score almost out of 8.
@SpiderMiles3523 Date a live Season 5 is number #1 on Anime cornor Twitter and you won't find tensura 3 on this chart
May 24, 7:49 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to RoyalDemon05
@SpiderMiles3523 Date a live Season 5 is number #1 on Anime cornor Twitter and you won't find tensura 3 on this chart
@RoyalDemon05 12% vote percentage as well. Mal's viewerbase truly are morons if this score is this low
May 24, 10:32 AM

Feb 2023
People can watch anime however they want. There is no right or wrong way.

That said, I personally prefer the dub since I'm more used to the dub cast than the JP cast.
StyxParadiseMay 24, 10:39 AM
May 24, 11:06 AM

Jul 2010
Reply to akirahiraga
imagine NOT hearing the original v.a of Kurumi xd
@akirahiraga
That's blasphemy, not to mention saying English VA is superior.
May 24, 5:03 PM

Jan 2021
imagine watching an inferior product because you're illiterate just stop watching anime lol.
May 25, 12:30 AM
Sep 2021
SpiderMiles3523 said:
@Saimatsu_Fan low iq comment. Ecchis are meant to be relaxing and erotic. The minute it loses that erotic feeling. Also yabuki is the ecchi God and it uses the sci fi elements to enhance that. It is like claiming dress up darling isn't an ecchi when it gets shrink wrapped to hide its nudity. And dress up darling has like almost nothing of a plot.

i didn't say it's not an ecchi lol, i said comparing DAL to to love ru is dumb because one is an action fantasy series and the other is just SOL romcom basically with some sci fi abilities
May 25, 1:25 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
SpiderMiles3523 said:

i didn't say it's not an ecchi lol, i said comparing DAL to to love ru is dumb because one is an action fantasy series and the other is just SOL romcom basically with some sci fi abilities
@Saimatsu_Fan high iq comment. Dal is more similiar to final fantasy than some erotica. Code geas has a lot of Nipples shown but is it an ecchi?
May 25, 2:24 PM
Jun 2021
Dubs full of over the top whiney Americans. No thanks.

Will never even humour a dub
May 25, 5:42 PM

Apr 2020
Yeah imagine^^

*OP meanwhile watches 90% of his illegal streamed Anime in sub*

....it's crazy how stupid people are, am I right?
May 25, 7:05 PM
May 2019
Reply to DoctorBryce
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
Who in the heck would actually watch this subtitled? It had a God Tier English cast that's been riding this show strong for 11 years. I'll probably get no responses because every good soldier watches this the proper way which is English dubbed.

Sub is superior every single time it does not matter the show
@DoctorBryce That's because you never watched the dubs for Panty and Stocking, Girlfriend Girlfriend, Konosuba or Cautious Hero which are objectively better than the sub. The only anime I know that has a better sub is Oshi no Ko. But for the mosr part sub and dub are usually on equal grounds for me and I watch both.
May 25, 10:48 PM
Sep 2021
SpiderMiles3523 said:
@Saimatsu_Fan high iq comment. Dal is more similiar to final fantasy than some erotica. Code geas has a lot of Nipples shown but is it an ecchi?

code geass isn't an ecchi nor harem unlike DAL and doesn't have a scene in which a loli straddles the MC and makes him " cum "
May 26, 2:38 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
SpiderMiles3523 said:

code geass isn't an ecchi nor harem unlike DAL and doesn't have a scene in which a loli straddles the MC and makes him " cum "
@Saimatsu_Fan code geass wasn't anything special even when it was released. Literal gundam seed ripoff. Anyone claiming is one of the best mecha doesn't know what they are talking about. Lmao code geass has lots of ecchi scenes and it's character designers worked in erotica and hentai. Geass had a lot of female nudity and bare nipples so saying it isn't an ecchi is sheer stupidity. Even it's merch was raunchy
SpiderMiles3523May 26, 2:43 AM
May 26, 4:05 AM
Sep 2021
SpiderMiles3523 said:
@Saimatsu_Fan code geass wasn't anything special even when it was released. Literal gundam seed ripoff. Anyone claiming is one of the best mecha doesn't know what they are talking about. Lmao code geass has lots of ecchi scenes and it's character designers worked in erotica and hentai. Geass had a lot of female nudity and bare nipples so saying it isn't an ecchi is sheer stupidity. Even it's merch was raunchy

it doesn't focus on the ecchi part which is why it's not an ecchi

dal focuses on harem it's literally the entire premise and those include tons of ecchi moments

both series have plot, one of them focuses on erotic material and the other isn't
May 26, 1:07 PM

Aug 2013
Imagine butchering every single character with garbage dub. Imagine not cheating what original creators worked on. Just imagine. I can’t. And I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who is eating dub garbage.
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
@DoctorBryce That's because you never watched the dubs for Panty and Stocking, Girlfriend Girlfriend, Konosuba or Cautious Hero which are objectively better than the sub. The only anime I know that has a better sub is Oshi no Ko. But for the mosr part sub and dub are usually on equal grounds for me and I watch both.

Lmao. You dub watchers are really delusional.
rsc-plMay 26, 1:13 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 27, 12:42 AM
May 2019
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
SpiderMiles3523 said:

it doesn't focus on the ecchi part which is why it's not an ecchi

dal focuses on harem it's literally the entire premise and those include tons of ecchi moments

both series have plot, one of them focuses on erotic material and the other isn't
@Saimatsu_Fan There's nothing erotic about DAL. It's pure shounen battle with science fiction and fantasy elements. There's absolutely no ecchi or nudity in it. There were a few ecchi scenes in the first 2 or 3 seasons but that train passed a long time ago.
May 27, 12:45 AM
May 2019
Reply to rsc-pl
Imagine butchering every single character with garbage dub. Imagine not cheating what original creators worked on. Just imagine. I can’t. And I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who is eating dub garbage.
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:

Lmao. You dub watchers are really delusional.
@rsc-pl Typical dumb ass elitist with their head shoved up their ass over here, lol. I used to hate sub and couldn't imagine anyone that would watch it in an English speaking country. But you know what? I changed and now I watch both sub and dub. I don't know why you elitist morons can't follow suit.
May 27, 1:30 AM
Sep 2021
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
@Saimatsu_Fan There's nothing erotic about DAL. It's pure shounen battle with science fiction and fantasy elements. There's absolutely no ecchi or nudity in it. There were a few ecchi scenes in the first 2 or 3 seasons but that train passed a long time ago.

" there's nothing erotic about DAL "

lol, lmao even
May 27, 10:39 AM

Oct 2019
I'm a dub watcher, but I'm NOT a fan of the spirit of origin voice, the voice actor was fine with a smaller role, but like I'm sorry, she's not that good, and kinda takes away from a more important role.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 27, 12:55 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:

" there's nothing erotic about DAL "

lol, lmao even
@Saimatsu_Fan accusers are the biggest perpetrators. It is like walking into a nightclub and crying harem at chad. Only for the bouncer to kick your ass.
May 30, 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
Reply to Yui_Suzumiya69
@rsc-pl Typical dumb ass elitist with their head shoved up their ass over here, lol. I used to hate sub and couldn't imagine anyone that would watch it in an English speaking country. But you know what? I changed and now I watch both sub and dub. I don't know why you elitist morons can't follow suit.
@Yui_Suzumiya69 Sure, I'm dumb because I don't acknowledge the language of voices other than the original language in which the work was created by people from that culture. Sure. You're only showing what dub users have in their heads.

Say what you want, but by using dubbing, you are not watching what the original creators created, just a lousy imitation at best.
rsc-plJul 8, 3:22 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 30, 5:44 PM

Feb 2011
English dubs are just unpleasant to me, no English VA can ever nail the nuances that the original VAs do.

it's a shame, I would prefer to watch in English but after tasting the sweet ambrosia, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.

May 30, 6:17 PM
May 2019
Reply to Scootboi
English dubs are just unpleasant to me, no English VA can ever nail the nuances that the original VAs do.

it's a shame, I would prefer to watch in English but after tasting the sweet ambrosia, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.
@Scootboi That's probably because you haven't watched Konosuba, Cautious Hero or Girlfriend Girlfriend dubbed. Those are infinitely better than the subpar subs.
May 30, 6:52 PM

Apr 2012
Even if we admit that dub can be good, it is obvious that defending it in such a tone is extremely rude and flame bait-ish.
May 31, 10:47 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to Yui_Suzumiya69
@Scootboi That's probably because you haven't watched Konosuba, Cautious Hero or Girlfriend Girlfriend dubbed. Those are infinitely better than the subpar subs.
@Yui_Suzumiya69 I won't be listening to the trolling of a 2019'er. Enjoy your trash
ScootboiMay 31, 3:35 PM

Jun 1, 10:48 PM

Jan 2021
The bait is insane with this one; just let people enjoy what they like, it’s not that hard. The sub/dub hate is so damn pretentious
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jun 4, 5:33 AM
May 2019
Reply to rsc-pl
@Yui_Suzumiya69 Sure, I'm dumb because I don't acknowledge the language of voices other than the original language in which the work was created by people from that culture. Sure. You're only showing what dub users have in their heads.

Say what you want, but by using dubbing, you are not watching what the original creators created, just a lousy imitation at best.
@rsc-pl My apologies. I was harsh with my response and I do fully apologize. You have really good tastes also. I do enjoy subtitles as much as dub on most occasions because I play alot of visual novels. On that note, Kanon is finally getting an official English localization on Steam soon.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26

189 by Abyhape »»
Yesterday, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22

68 by Fatephile »»
Aug 16, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15

135 by Fatephile »»
Aug 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5

54 by TanedaKaori »»
Aug 10, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29

70 by TanedaKaori »»
Aug 10, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.