Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 10:16 AM
May 2021
NGNL that sword slash ecchi scene was really clean. Now yuuki's sister will clash with the commanders lets see how she fights
Apr 1, 4:10 PM
Dec 2022
holy fuck those licks are so erotic
Apr 10, 6:28 PM

Oct 2022
What is this boring crap. There was nothing interesting in this episode, just a bunch of talking and really pointless fights. Some of the first episodes were funny and weird but it didn't need 12 episodes. Keeps introducing too many new characters and they all feel kinda the same. The next 2 episodes are gonna be a slog to get thru
May 22, 11:57 AM

Apr 2013
I like how they stopped both to at least have a conversation, though in the end they are fighting after all. I kinda forgot about the other three demon girls, guess they will be the new enemy and the others will finally join forces?
Jun 6, 7:44 PM
Original Denjin

Nov 2008
Reply to IzanaSolos
Oh damn, Tenka going full yandere? I'm not sure I'm ready for that...

Kyouka and the rest of the Corps have finally reached the hidden village of humanoid shuuki. To clear the path, Shushu and Sahara confront Koko and Kumadouji, while Naon and Akura face off against Himari and Yachiho, allowing the leaders to proceed ahead. Upon safely reuniting with Yuuki, Kyouka and the rest of the Corps learn the unsettling truth that the humanoid shuuki were once humans and had undergone human experimentation at the Onmyou Agency. Kyouka promises to dismantle the agency, but Tenka insists on attacking the academy to rescue their comrades, leading to a confrontation. The showdown between Kyouka's group and the humanoid shuuki begins.

The Onmyou Agency setup feels like it's leading to a big conflict. They could've been nicer and asked for cooperation instead of causing trouble. But I like that they can still talk things out instead of fighting right away. Tenka is definitely the best girl. Her antics, like teleporting behind Yuuki and teasing his sister, are just hilarious. And her constant ara ara face is classic. She's always calling herself 'sister,' like she's family. Total best girl material.

There's a reason why Tenka is regarded as best girl, and this episode really shows why.
@IzanaSolos
Tenka is definitely the best girl. Her antics, like teleporting behind Yuuki and teasing his sister, are just hilarious. And her constant ara ara face is classic. She's always calling herself 'sister,' like she's family. Total best girl material.

There's a reason why Tenka is regarded as best girl, and this episode really shows why.

I could agree with you more. And her flirting with and teasing Yuuki like how she does? Totally best girl!
Jun 6, 7:46 PM
Original Denjin

Nov 2008
@IzanaSolos
Tenka is definitely the best girl. Her antics, like teleporting behind Yuuki and teasing his sister, are just hilarious. And her constant ara ara face is classic. She's always calling herself 'sister,' like she's family. Total best girl material.

I could agree with you more. And her flirting with and teasing Yuuki like how she does? Totally the best girl!
Jun 15, 10:41 PM

Aug 2019
The humanoid experimentation explains a lot, Aoba and the other humanoids have a justified reason to attack the institute from the experimentations and i'm kinda curious how Yuuki will take this since it would be going against the Demon Force Military.

Yeah Tenka's grown on me a lot, they've made it very clear what her character and interactions would be like and are nailing it every time it happens. I think the way she introduced herself to Aoba as well by calling herself Yuuki's self proclaimed "girlfriend" and thus Aoba her "sister in law" was probably the craziest and kinda hottest way to introduce yourself in a situation like that. When this all blows over, this will at least make for a kickass story to tell the kids of how aunty Aoba met her sister in law lol.

Admittedly Tenka's character is also carrying the show hard for me and is what's keeping me hooked, so more props to her.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

186 by adbeaver »»
Yesterday, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14

48 by Code0018 »»
Jun 15, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29

60 by Code0018 »»
Jun 15, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

102 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 7, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.