Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

POLL: What is your favourite supporting character from First Class Mage Exam?

New
What is your favourite supporting character from First Class Mage Exam?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 3, 4:15 AM

Nov 2013
Denken for sure. But gotta admit Ubel is very interesting too. She's so enigmatic you can't be certain if she's genuine or fake.
Mar 3, 6:55 AM
Sep 2008
That's easy the rescue golems.
Mar 3, 11:30 AM
May 2020
Reply to Spoof_490
Lawine and Kanne are my picks.
@Spoof_490 I needed to wash my eyes after seeing this image, seriously this show is wholesome and beautiful but some disgusting people trying to sexualised teenage girls
Mar 6, 4:25 AM
Aug 2021
Spoof_490 said:
Lawine and Kanne are my picks.

Damn!...Great Pic, I'm 80% Sure I Know And Follow Them, Good Taste
Mar 6, 4:31 AM
Aug 2021
Merve2Love said:
I like old man Denken and the way he puts up with youth not appreaciating his wisdom xD

Also this moment (lmao):

I Ran Out Of Mana But I Didn't Run Out Of Options 😂
Mar 6, 4:32 AM
Aug 2021
nexuro01 said:
i want to Übel to hammer my balls and spit in my face if you catch my drift

Cannot Really Blame U 😂
Mar 6, 4:47 AM

Mar 2020
Sense for the most part
Mar 8, 10:15 AM

Sep 2016
c'mon guys Übel needs to take the lead after episode 26
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 8, 12:42 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Zarutaku
c'mon guys Übel needs to take the lead after episode 26
@Zarutaku
No way in hell does that episode make her catch up with all the points Denken has already scored in this arc.
Mar 8, 1:01 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Zefyris
@Zarutaku
No way in hell does that episode make her catch up with all the points Denken has already scored in this arc.
@Zefyris it's already happening
Mar 8, 1:36 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Zarutaku
@Zefyris it's already happening
@Zarutaku You mean the score in this thread? Ubel was already above before this episode AFAIK, the numbers didn't get more in favour of Ubel after this episode.
But that's because there's just enough horny peoples voting for their waifu for her to be above. If you remove horny votes, which I'm pretty sure Denken isn't getting any at all lmao, Denken is way above.
Mar 8, 1:59 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Zefyris
@Zarutaku You mean the score in this thread? Ubel was already above before this episode AFAIK, the numbers didn't get more in favour of Ubel after this episode.
But that's because there's just enough horny peoples voting for their waifu for her to be above. If you remove horny votes, which I'm pretty sure Denken isn't getting any at all lmao, Denken is way above.
@Zefyris Übel:Denken was exactly 290:290 when I bumped the thread before, 320:301 now so current voting rate is 30:12 which is quite a strong trend shift after today's episode.

ZarutakuMar 8, 2:28 PM
Mar 8, 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Zarutaku
@Zefyris Übel:Denken was exactly 290:290 when I bumped the thread before, 320:301 now so current voting rate is 30:12 which is quite a strong trend shift after today's episode.

@Zarutaku Well when I posted my vote on March 3 so 5 days ago, it was a lead of 2% by Ubel exactly like now.
Mar 8, 4:59 PM

May 2019
Everybody who watched 26th episode should come back and vote here.
Mar 9, 2:27 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to Rob7
Everybody who watched 26th episode should come back and vote here.
@Rob7 Ubel is great, but no one is stealing my vote for Denken, especially when I'm a manga reader haha
Mar 9, 2:44 AM
Feb 2019
Methode really be the underdog here.
Mar 9, 7:04 AM

Sep 2016
Glad to see Wirbel as 3rd, him and Übel would be the best ship of the show.
Mar 15, 5:25 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Rob7
Denken the GOAT ofc.

But maybe he's going to lose the 1st place since half of the audience here (checked by poll) is anime-only.

Or maybe Denken never had any chance anyways.

@Rob7 Is Denken in the manga more complex than in the anime? He's one of my favorite characters form the current arc, but since I'm an anime only viewer, I have no idea whether the anime skipped any moments with Denken that were present in the manga. I'm talking about the 1st Class Mage Exam stuff, of course. Not about Denken's role later on in the story (if he appears again sometime in the manga after the arc we are currently watching in the animated series).

Also, very nice Übel image. ;-)
Mar 15, 7:17 PM

May 2019
Reply to Adnash
@Rob7 Is Denken in the manga more complex than in the anime? He's one of my favorite characters form the current arc, but since I'm an anime only viewer, I have no idea whether the anime skipped any moments with Denken that were present in the manga. I'm talking about the 1st Class Mage Exam stuff, of course. Not about Denken's role later on in the story (if he appears again sometime in the manga after the arc we are currently watching in the animated series).

Also, very nice Übel image. ;-)
@Adnash I love the manga, but i can say safely that the anime adaptation is turning everything better 200% (+emotions, +expressions, +action, +photography, song and camera-work obviously, +all this masterfully mixed by a great direction)

So, no, nothing was skipped from the manga. The opposite!

Denken is The GOAT due to future events. A little information about that future arc was foreshadowed by him already (not spoiling, just pointing this in this 1st season):
Rob7Mar 15, 7:37 PM
Mar 15, 7:35 PM

Jun 2020
Man, if the poll only allowed images just so I knew what characters were mentioned. Its ether the Old Grandpa mage with glasses or the Dark Elementalist Lux girl.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Mar 15, 7:36 PM

Apr 2017
i don't think its on the list but my favorite no doubt is the dude that is teaching everything to stark, he's the real goat and we dont even see the training on screen, so sad
Hi
Mar 15, 7:54 PM
Sep 2021
I really like Denken that I found many similarity between him and Frieren. If they met 50 years earlier they could be mom and son duo. Lol, he could be Himmel and Frieren son if they are married.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Read the manga?

RealityChanges - 57 minutes ago

4 by SoulessAnime »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

842 by FONZACUS »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 8

505 by MasterK »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 1

252 by MasterK »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16

303 by Kakazumasan »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.