Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 17, 2023 9:53 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, I'm glad they made the last episode much more memorable. It was a great series.

The fluidity was so great that they obviously put a lot of effort into animating this last episode. Thanks~
I also noticed how lovely Eris actually is after the battle because of how fluid the animation. 🥰

I wouldn't mind another sequel IF they can keep up the quality of the animation like they did with this last ep.

The reunion was quite adorable and the way Roxy saved Fate was so cool.

They also completed the whole background story from the previous episodes which was a nice touch. So Roxy is probably older than Fate...? huh... (are they still shippable? definitely!)

Btw, I'm glad they just ended it with Fate fighting monsters and not adding a cliffhanger.
So if they ever created a sequel for this. I'm more hyped.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 18, 2023 12:31 AM

Jul 2020
decent slideshow, I wish there were more of Myne though
5/10
Dec 18, 2023 4:33 AM
May 2023
I only watched this for Roxy... The rest is meh
Dec 18, 2023 5:29 AM
Mar 2020
God, it seemed like it will be good series, but ended up as "something something OP and something something waifu"... Hope this won't get 2nd season, because it's plain bad imo.
Dec 18, 2023 5:52 AM

Oct 2023
I enjoyed this episode. The fight with the dragon and Northern was interesting, and we got to see Gluttony as a person. Still a little confused as to why he didn't go berserk afterall, love for Roxy? I also felt like the actual ending could have been stronger, with more of a punch. Regardless, the anime has led me to beecome interested in the source material so I'll be enjoying that soon.
Dec 18, 2023 10:27 AM

Feb 2009
Generic characters with average quality animation, with the efforts on music side put fully into an attempt to at least not be worse than average. Generic story. Setting was ok.
Honestly, not a single thing worth praising. The only surprising thing was that I didn't drop it. Half a year from now, I won't remember a thing about this anime.
4/10, because it didn't even have any truly bad sides I would be able to remember. It was just so dull and average. Actually, average series tend to have at least one aspect that's somewhat nice, like one character that's nice or one song... Here? Nothing.
Dec 18, 2023 10:42 AM
Jan 2020
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwnn
Dec 18, 2023 10:42 AM
Dec 2023
Decent ending with Roxy finding out who "Corpse" really is. We were able to get a bit more screen time with Fate and Roxy, wish there was more though.
There's a new threat with Rafale and the philosophers stone. Will be interesting to see where that'll go.
I'm thinking there will be a season 2, since there was an unfinished ending to the anime.

Overall, decent anime. Hard to come up with new ideas for this genre when there are lots of anime similar.
Dec 18, 2023 1:55 PM
Dec 2023
mid/decent 6/10 lim character
Dec 18, 2023 5:37 PM

Sep 2007
It was an ok series but easily forgettable...(At least I'll easily forget it in a few months)

Really lame that the best they could do with (or rather 'punish') a "mind-controlling" weapon is to throw it as far as they can. Oh like suuuuure, it's totally not gonna get found again and cause chaos huh....

Also was such a tease to see "Greed" in "human form" I mean.....if this series every gets a continuation I hope the other "deadly sin" weapons either get a voice or we see their "human" form somehow because right now it's rather random in terms of which deadly sin is a "skill" and which is a "weapon"....ie: lots of potential if it's expanded on.

(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Dec 18, 2023 6:03 PM

Feb 2011
Reply to Tanaka_Tomoyuki
@Scootboi While I agree that the give and take power is a great idea, it was executed very poorly in this series. We rarely, if ever, get to see Fate suffer the consequences of it. Every time he sacrifices his stats, he instantly gets it back later, which kind of makes it feel artificial. The only time it affects him, Myne shows up to save him anyway.

In this episode, he literally sacrifices all his stats to unlock Greed's 4th form, but then in the very same episode, he gets back whatever stats he needs to unlock 40% for "Twilight Healing" to get his arm back. It honestly doesn't feel like it's "give and take." A give and take power needs to lay out the consequences clearly, not just have the price handwaved away and paid back so easily every single time, because the cost becomes kind of meaningless if Fate has no problem getting it all back.

cool story bro, didnt ask

Dec 18, 2023 6:07 PM
Apr 2022
Uh huh, if you didn't ask, maybe you shouldn't post on a public forum in the first place? Like...what were you expecting? Of course people are going to reply to your posts if they have an opinion about it.
Dec 18, 2023 8:24 PM
May 2017
decent ending for a decent anime

6.5/10 show for me
Dec 18, 2023 10:24 PM
Sep 2023
Can recommend the Manga to everyone who wants to continue the story, it gets very funny in the next arc and the characters harmonize very well. Or you jump right into the Light Novels.

Btw, Fate and Roxy will get together very soon :)
Dec 18, 2023 10:34 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to julesvr5
Can recommend the Manga to everyone who wants to continue the story, it gets very funny in the next arc and the characters harmonize very well. Or you jump right into the Light Novels.

Btw, Fate and Roxy will get together very soon :)
@julesvr5 What happens with the whole philosopher's stone thing, and the evil Holy Knights? Rafale and Memil Velrick, I mean. They got introduced as the villains in the first episode, but aside from Hado being killed by Fate in episode 5, they haven't played any significant role until that cliifhanger at the last episode.
Dec 18, 2023 10:39 PM
Sep 2023
last episode was garbage no reunion.
Dec 18, 2023 10:44 PM
Sep 2023
Tanaka_Tomoyuki said:
@julesvr5 What happens with the whole philosopher's stone thing, and the evil Holy Knights? Rafale and Memil Velrick, I mean. They got introduced as the villains in the first episode, but aside from Hado being killed by Fate in episode 5, they haven't played any significant role until that cliifhanger at the last episode.

This is the next arc in the Manga.

SPOILER

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
-DxP-Dec 20, 2023 6:16 AM
Dec 18, 2023 11:00 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to julesvr5
Tanaka_Tomoyuki said:

This is the next arc in the Manga.

SPOILER

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
@julesvr5 Huh, interesting. Thanks for the information!

I should have known that all the guys (except Aaron and Greed) are evil, and the girls are harem candidates. Heh.
Dec 18, 2023 11:20 PM
Sep 2023
Tanaka_Tomoyuki said:

I should have known that all the guys (except Aaron and Greed) are evil, and the girls are harem candidates. Heh.

>harem candidates

Well...Fate at least is not interested. But Fate, Roxy, Eris and Memil are on a journey and these 3 girls make it really funny :D Roxy can be cutely jealous and Eris and Memil always act a bit annoyed when they are so "lovey dovey". Imo the stories gets even better after the devine dragon arc!
Dec 18, 2023 11:23 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to julesvr5
Tanaka_Tomoyuki said:

>harem candidates

Well...Fate at least is not interested. But Fate, Roxy, Eris and Memil are on a journey and these 3 girls make it really funny :D Roxy can be cutely jealous and Eris and Memil always act a bit annoyed when they are so "lovey dovey". Imo the stories gets even better after the devine dragon arc!
@julesvr5 Ha ha, I was joking about that. But it's interesting that Fate only travels with girls (aside from Aaron). Looking forward to it, if there's a season 2!
Dec 19, 2023 1:01 AM

Apr 2020
It was all right.
Nothing about it stood out and some of the scenes had poor animation.
5/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 19, 2023 9:30 AM

Mar 2019
It was another generic fantasy anime like 500 others out there, it wasn't all bad, but there was nothing memorable about it.
Dec 19, 2023 6:13 PM
Dec 2021
I don't know what to feel. I don't think I liked it
Dec 20, 2023 4:27 AM

Mar 2008
I found this series fairly enjoyable. Not super original but it has some interesting concepts in it and isnt done bad. The only bad part is how much of it was just going after weak monsters and things just being dropped in his lap throughout the series and things not being taken to full potential where the interesting fact he could go on a killing spree was too easily settles and he even didnt get to keep his arm lost though i can understand why design wise, maybe should have lost a leg instead and keep it gone since a peg leg would work with his look.
Dec 20, 2023 7:35 AM
Aug 2023
Very generic, but it was entertaining none the less. So good show in my Books.
Dec 20, 2023 9:35 PM
Jul 2020
A nice ending, overall a decent story, and interesting enough twist at the end. I surprisingly enjoyed the series, giving it a rating of 7/10
Dec 21, 2023 5:27 AM
Jul 2022
ggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggg
Dec 21, 2023 10:45 AM

Aug 2011
THEY GAVE ERIS BOOBS BOOB REFLECTION ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧
Dec 21, 2023 6:28 PM

Aug 2019
There's nothing amazing about the fight scenes, but it's still enjoyable.
Dec 22, 2023 3:25 AM
Jul 2022
The starting of Season was awesome but gradually it's hype reduced because of its slow pacing.It's good anime.Waiting for season 2.
Dec 22, 2023 4:18 PM
Jul 2021
So much ruined potential! Anyway, good bye gluttony & Co, don't come back for S2!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 22, 2023 7:01 PM
Oct 2020
Kirito's fight against Gilgamesh was nice
Dec 24, 2023 10:47 AM

Feb 2014
In general...

This anime is a copy... a mix of many other animes out there and they don´t even bother to hide xD I know this is common, but this anime was specially shameless about it xD

Well, I guess it doesn´t matter much as long as it is enjoyable.

7/10 and I would watch a 2nd season.

--
A few -maybe personal?- complains:

This drama between Roxy and Fate.. I think they are overdoing it. I know there is this thing that Fate might lose his mind when going berseker, but so far he never hurt any friend or good person and obvisouly he wouldn´t hurt Roxy, but I believe they have to keep it a thing just for the sake of love drama or something between both. I feel bad for Roxy.

At frst it´s understandable cause he doesn´t want to hurt her, but after some time I believe the plausible choice would be telling her his conditions instead of trying to cover everything -although by this time she already knows. He also got more experience on dealing with his conditions, so keep his distance from her is a bit too much/unecsary in my opinion.

This anime also had some pace issues. And a few plot holes I believe. Animation/art were okay, scenarios were bad... way too simple they didn´t even bother with those - either it was a green scenario.. red one... with some misty/fog... big moon and that was all xD

---

Random observation:

By the way, they meet each other when younger, and Roxy looked way older than him xD But as things are now in the present, they look basically same age? xD I am now wondering their age - not that it doesn´t matter, just curious.

TechOtakuDec 24, 2023 11:15 AM
Dec 24, 2023 12:27 PM
Jun 2023
i don't know why people are hating this anime, this anime is really good, please make another season of this anime
Dec 25, 2023 12:58 AM
Aug 2018
I haven't seen anyone else mention this yet, so I will. I like that the domain of E is describing when stats are so high they are represented with scientific notation.
Dec 25, 2023 11:58 AM
Sep 2008
Enough to be entertrained but not above meh.
Dec 25, 2023 8:12 PM

Nov 2009
And it looks like Fate already Rizz'd Roxy back when he was just a kid, LOL.

But the series end is kinda... yea... blah...

Dude's literally just repeating the same thing, nothing's really changed.

Even the bad guys are still the same, from back in episode 1...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 27, 2023 1:23 AM
Apr 2021
This joint was fire
Dec 28, 2023 2:16 AM
Nov 2020
10/10 i really enjoy this anime i hope this anime launching the 2nd season
Dec 28, 2023 10:42 AM

Feb 2009
How did Hado's brother find out it was Fate who killed Hado? Did Roxy just blindly informed the entire knights? Seems like a stupid idea
Dec 30, 2023 3:56 PM
Jun 2012
Closing this production out.

With a steady drop in paced quality across these past three episodes.

The end felt rushed but expected. Overall that dropped the series down a pt. From 6/10 to 5/10.

I'd still probably watch a second season. Depending on what content it covers, idk.
Jan 1, 3:07 AM

May 2018
Didnt expect to say this but i quite enjoyed the anime and its a 7/10.

Not understanding why the low rating, I would think its just above 7 or mid 7s

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 4, 7:31 AM
Mar 2021
I'm not saying it was a great anime, but it was not that bad either.For me it was watchable anime to watch.i ratted this anime 7.5/10
Jan 4, 12:50 PM

Jul 2008
This anime isn't as bad or perverse as Kingdom of Ruin, but it really is generic dreck.

1 note characters, very loose and convenient plot, generic ending, etc.....its all just so meh!

5/10
Jan 5, 9:04 PM
Oct 2023
Started strong but became basic and boring.
Jan 8, 7:09 AM

Mar 2015
Roxy is now Fate's support in suppressing his Gluttony skill. Their reunion was cut short, as Fate left with his new allies as soon as he woke up. I don't get why he had to leave Roxy again though, isn't she the reason why Fate didn't go berserk?

6/10
Jan 11, 3:37 PM
Jun 2022
Well not that bad ig, the manga did better imo
Jan 12, 8:21 PM
Jul 2023
todo sea por roxy <3
Jan 14, 1:35 AM
Feb 2014
The Boushoku no Berserk anime is over and it was very good. I really like the story of this anime, because it tells the main character who started from the bottom to become the strongest, and it seems like Fate Graphite will be destined for great things in the Boushoku no Berserk story series.

And I hope this anime gets a new season, because this anime's story is very good.
That's all my assessment, thank you.
Jan 18, 2:22 AM

Dec 2011
Mfw Domain of E just means exponent of 10 like in the scientific calculators... It gave me a good chuckle. 6/10 show.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

66 by Akinamaster86 »»
Jun 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

49 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

31 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

42 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Boushoku no Berserk Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

37 by ST63LTH »»
May 1, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.