Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2023 9:32 PM

Mar 2008
Don't want to be the one to piss off Oiran.

You would think Yayoi would come up with a quicker way to seal away the graduates than having to have them wrapped up all slow.

At least the boy is put away now and Yayoi was reasonably sympathetic toward him. I find his abilities possibly the least interesting of all the graduates though.

Namiko seems cool. Hopefully she doesnt get killed too soon.

Welp sucks to be one of the cops to be working at that place. Seems losing their head is somewhat metaphorical. They see it as an actual thing but what they actually lost is their mind from the holes in their brains

Dorothy looks interesting design wise

They better do a second season being there is only three episodes left. Though I dont know how popular the show is profit wise whether it can get another season.

Marinate1016 said:
So the same ward/evil charm that we saw at the waterfalls is here. Who’s trying to make ghosts go evil and why? Seems like it’s connected to the evil loli we saw at the end of the episode and a potential much bigger conspiracy. Combined with Ai’s god and we got a mountain of trouble potentially.

The one at the waterfall was a left arm. This one is a right arm. So it's possibly the body parts of a single specific individual, which seems ominous.
Dec 4, 2023 10:16 PM
Mar 2015
The dead give good head Shima is after our group they took possession of Meatball eater and courtesan after pitting the against each other
Dec 5, 2023 9:52 AM

Mar 2013
Really. The series having the potential for a game in the manner of Persona or the like. It has every element of an Horror-RPG: the collected evil spirits are basically familiars like in Final Fantasy.
Dec 5, 2023 1:32 PM
Sep 2022
It gets only better and better. Another great episode
Dec 5, 2023 9:06 PM
May 2021
This anime is much better than that overrated jjk lol
Dec 7, 2023 6:26 AM
Oct 2019
What an intense battle with the help from Castle H Ruins Spirit they are able to seal Oiran back.

OMG those poor police officers.
RIP

Bruhh the girl in near the ending was creepy AF, those eyes!!
Dec 8, 2023 7:28 AM

Jan 2017
My gosh, creepy as ever. What happened to those police officers literally gave me goosebumps. I'm kinda touched at how Yayoi accepted the meatball kid, even gave him back his sketchbook, and just when you thought things were over, a scary figure appeared on top of Keitarou's car... This show is truly a feast to the eyes and soul
Dec 16, 2023 12:41 AM
Apr 2021
Holy ahit I literally and I shit you not had chills running down my body when the little turned around at the police officer bc wtf was that????!😨😨😨😨

And the story just keeps getting better and better man I love this show
Dec 16, 2023 1:14 PM

Nov 2011
Kon? Kon from Bleach??

Oh my, there are so many unifnished threads, not sure if that can squeeze into one season?
Dec 27, 2023 7:09 AM
Jul 2019
maybe now they can identify the replaced spirits
Jan 7, 5:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah in the end the Oiran was the scarier one, definitely, at least they could seal her without being harmed, and the kid spirit is securitized as well. Interesting to see Shami's sister here seeking revenge, and we already can see how tough it will be with the policeman being killed by the spirit hm. I'm also interested in that new character.
Apr 21, 3:37 AM

Apr 2013
That was a cool fight between the oiran and the boy, those are definitely the highlights of this show for me. I thought Not-Shami would take over that police dude and fake evidence against our main three, but apparently he just wanted to regain some strength?
Apr 25, 3:32 PM

May 2018
すごい、警察が笑ってるのを見た!
May 5, 1:20 PM

May 2015
Otogiri's arson was just what the watergate needed to neutralize its ghost. The H Castle Ruins ghost came in clutch to delete its butterfly-themed flames so she didn't neutralize Yayoi's group too! Also, those ghost-possessed psychics got foiled again. But I'm sure they'll be up to more antics soon.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

108 by Magicmist »»
May 26, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

66 by Magicmist »»
May 19, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

94 by Magicmist »»
May 12, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

76 by Magicmist »»
Apr 28, 5:50 PM

» It's Like junji ito scary

Kreshre - Apr 5

6 by Lufyy_234 »»
Apr 27, 12:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.