Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 29, 2023 1:27 PM

Oct 2018
I liked these 2 episodes much less than the first 2. Hope the next ones are better.
Oct 29, 2023 1:34 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to LucenProject
legitimately funny show. less mocking the harem stories as both highlighting the major flaw of continuous conflict by addressing it and making for new interesting interactions in doing so.

obviously, the harem is gonna be the focus throughout, but I wouldn't mind a few scenes showing the ladies as friends/supporters even in Rentaro's absence. It's hard to imagine the show having time for that with the promised 100 unless some come into the group as friends (gotta happen eventually), but it'd still be nice.
LucenProject said:
obviously, the harem is gonna be the focus throughout, but I wouldn't mind a few scenes showing the ladies as friends/supporters even in Rentaro's absence.

borderliner said:
I'd guess from the OP and ED that we get 5 girls this season, also they are shown spending time together without Rentaro so I'm hopeful we will get some girl only screen time.

Series absolutely has entire chapters when it's purely girls interacting with just each other, but they will happen in next seasons when girlfriend group get's bigger so there is a lot of different pairs and sub-groups to interact.
Oct 29, 2023 1:41 PM
Dec 2022
HPLwonder said:
GYATyoruichi said:

who would have thought an anime about 100 girlfriends would have fan service

Well to be fair, the fanservice is *VERY* tame compared to your average... anime in general, sure some horny stuff happens but it's not really fanservice as much as it's meant to be a joke

And if the kissing is fanservice then... uh well honestly it is fanservice but not in the "bad horny anime" way

And to add to that, I don't see why fanservice done in a lighthearted setting could be bad, especially considering when the series tries to be serious, it avoids fanservice so that you can take characters seriously, Lextorias made an excellent video about this topic, I recommend you seek their channel and check their analysis video on fanservice, it's actually quite fascinating

honestly I can only name 2 horny gfs with alot of fan service & that's about it... & somehow both of them have the same last name lmao
Oct 29, 2023 2:50 PM
Jul 2023
My god! This series is so bad just a lot of fan service. No story, no character development, but well, I suppose there’s audience for anything and if you’re enjoy it that’s the important thing.
Oct 29, 2023 2:57 PM
May 2015
Lmao it wasn’t what I expected it would be buut honestly I loved it. It was hilariously cute to me. I expect the same will be coming up in the next episode when we meet the new girl.
Oct 29, 2023 3:00 PM
Jun 2022
Reply to HappyDogMonday
My god! This series is so bad just a lot of fan service. No story, no character development, but well, I suppose there’s audience for anything and if you’re enjoy it that’s the important thing.
@HappyDogMonday so bad u put it as one of ur favorite animes kek
Oct 29, 2023 3:07 PM

Apr 2020
I am going to mail a pipebomb to whoever made these subs, and then send another to whoever approved them.
I have committed war crimes in Yugoslavia
Oct 29, 2023 3:31 PM

Apr 2016
Reply to cedwino
My god! This series is so bad… just a lot of fan service. No story, no character development, but well, I suppose there’s audience for anything and if you’re enjoy it that’s the important thing.
@cedwino 48 years old and complaining about fanservice from a romcom. Literally what were you expecting?
Oct 29, 2023 5:30 PM

May 2019
The comedy and meme subs in this... oh and breaking the 4th wall, Rentaro: "Shizuka-chan uses quotes from her favorite series to talk. See last time's Episode 3 for more details." lol.

Each girl got a separate kiss and while Hakari is really nice and full figured, Karane is just so funny with her tsundere-ness 👍
Oct 29, 2023 5:56 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Lots of kisses thrown already, big win.
Oct 29, 2023 7:43 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to L0ken
cedwino said:
My god! This series is so bad… just a lot of fan service. No story, no character development, but well, I suppose there’s audience for anything and if you’re enjoy it that’s the important thing.

>Episode specifically dedicated for girls character building and forming relationship between all 4 main character
>He sees "lots of fan service"

Okay, someone is trope illiterate and don't know what is story and character development. You know what "fanservice" even means? Because there was barely some and it wasn't the focus, seems like haven't watched much harems or ecchi series since you say bullshit like this.
@L0ken Playing devil's advocate here.

Back in the day, something like Golden Boy would be the staple of fanservice anime. From jigglying boobs to accidentally breast gropping and even some weird toilet fetish. Was that show only about that? NO it wasn't, the main focus of that show was showing Super Kintaro Oe saving damsels in distress from financial failure, from a software company even to an animation studios without him knowing nothing about any of those subjects.

It would be hypocrite to claim, that and this aren't in some sort of equal footing just because there's a bigger narrative aside from just the titilating content.

In my personal experience, people that try to downplay or hide the fact that "A" show has fanservice by claiming "it wasn't that much" or "it wasn't the focus" are already losing the battle or whatever argument they try to use as defense.
Oct 29, 2023 7:45 PM
Oct 2023
so funny and love this harem comedy xixixixi
Oct 29, 2023 7:52 PM
Apr 2016
finally a harem anime where the MC isn't a spineless eunuch
Oct 29, 2023 8:33 PM

May 2015
Hakaris inner thoughts and outer expression being switched made me laugh. I'm glad Karane was able to convince Shizuka to open up. We've already gotten to their first (solo) kisses because of it!
Oct 29, 2023 8:48 PM

Feb 2016
Idk man, Shizuka is way, waaay too cute and pure, it kinda makes me feel bad that she got trapped in this 100-girlfriends mess lol

Now, let's be real, because of Rentaro, 100 girls (and himself) are destined to be infected with STD, idk how to feel about that lol

Karane is really annoying as always, I know she is a good person too but fuck she just won't stop being angry and annoying that she almost kills the enjoyment for me.

THAT WAS A GREAT FUCKING LINE LMAO

Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Oct 29, 2023 8:50 PM

Jul 2016
Polygamy has never been this wholesome. Hakari's dreamy laugh after the kiss got me good xD *hearty laugh intensifies*
Oct 29, 2023 9:12 PM

Nov 2017
They all win. Damn we are jealous to you rentaro.

Oct 29, 2023 9:36 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to LucenProject
legitimately funny show. less mocking the harem stories as both highlighting the major flaw of continuous conflict by addressing it and making for new interesting interactions in doing so.

obviously, the harem is gonna be the focus throughout, but I wouldn't mind a few scenes showing the ladies as friends/supporters even in Rentaro's absence. It's hard to imagine the show having time for that with the promised 100 unless some come into the group as friends (gotta happen eventually), but it'd still be nice.
@LucenProject

There are plenty of chapters, that I hope get animated, that focus on the friendship between the various girlfriends. Many of which have little to no Rentaro in them.

The manga is currently at chapter 155 and 26 girlfriends. The first cour of the show will likely end around chapter 23 at the 5/6 girlfriend mark and the second around chapter 50 at 11 so lots of time for development.
Oct 29, 2023 10:23 PM

Feb 2021
He's a very lucky guy XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 29, 2023 11:33 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to cedwino
@cedwino I may be being paranoid, but... Are you one of those woke cretins that people talk about on the internet?

Also, you are complaining about "No story and no character development" when the anime is still at the character introduction… Get a hold of yourself and be patient; especially considering that there are still two more girls to be introduced before the introduction ends.
My candies:
Oct 30, 2023 12:02 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to cedwino
@cedwino Lots of fanservice? Dude, you have almost 2,500 series completed including many ecchi and hentai series but this is "a lot of fanservice" to you? There's barely nothing on it so far xD
Oct 30, 2023 12:29 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to Shinuki_n_Reborn
@cedwino Lots of fanservice? Dude, you have almost 2,500 series completed including many ecchi and hentai series but this is "a lot of fanservice" to you? There's barely nothing on it so far xD
@Shinuki_n_Reborn I have a theory: He has been infected by the "woke-zombie-virus" and now everything looks like "fan-service that must be criticized" to him… Such a sad story.

One minute of silence for the fellow fallen otaku…

-- One minute later --

Ok, time to dispose of the zombie…

My candies:
Oct 30, 2023 2:05 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I like how they're showing how each gf interact when there is a new girl added to harem rather than go straight into adding a new girl per new episode. They're accommodating each other's feeling.

Looks like Shizuka is using an app outside of the book? Rentaro-kun, Karane-san, Hakari-san probably are not from the book.
Oct 30, 2023 2:09 AM
Jul 2021
GYATyoruichi said:
HPLwonder said:

Well to be fair, the fanservice is *VERY* tame compared to your average... anime in general, sure some horny stuff happens but it's not really fanservice as much as it's meant to be a joke

And if the kissing is fanservice then... uh well honestly it is fanservice but not in the "bad horny anime" way

And to add to that, I don't see why fanservice done in a lighthearted setting could be bad, especially considering when the series tries to be serious, it avoids fanservice so that you can take characters seriously, Lextorias made an excellent video about this topic, I recommend you seek their channel and check their analysis video on fanservice, it's actually quite fascinating

honestly I can only name 2 horny gfs with alot of fan service & that's about it... & somehow both of them have the same last name lmao

DON'T SPOIL MAN, SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW

But yes this series is shockingly light on fanservice to the point that it doesn't even have an ecchi tag

And "fanservice" is used as comedy and not as a way to make people forget there's nothing here to keep you interested
Oct 30, 2023 2:55 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to cedwino
@cedwino You have the reading comprehension of a blind 5 year-old, but then again, what did I expect from a tourist.
Oct 30, 2023 3:35 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to L0ken
Adaptation continues to be godly, Karane showcases her confidence appeal and helps Shizuka to be honest, Rentarou being big brained rizzgod, sweet casual kissing (which manga has probably record amount, I don't remember what romcom have more), relationship between them all deepening, so nice!
@L0ken if you have been reading the manga who do you think will voice the mysterious girl in the opening song that holds a drink?
Oct 30, 2023 3:59 AM
May 2021
This has become more of an ecchi anime now lol
Oct 30, 2023 6:02 AM

Apr 2023
This episode just made me..."gave a hearty laugh", I think.
Oct 30, 2023 6:56 AM
Apr 2013
EP 4

So this ep we see shizuka with hakari and karane, and rentaro.
Still have no idea how the episode count is going to work with the remaining two girls in the op.
Oct 30, 2023 7:02 AM
Nov 2019
kaum jomblo mending minggir dulu, adegannya banyak yg bikin iri
My Candies :
Oct 30, 2023 7:46 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Hasn't there been like more kisses in these 4 episodes combined compared to like 10 other romance series together?
Kind of enjoy this series but wish for more girlfriends arriving a little faster instead of these games they got to play on the rooftop.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Oct 30, 2023 1:32 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to NoHeart
@cedwino I may be being paranoid, but... Are you one of those woke cretins that people talk about on the internet?

Also, you are complaining about "No story and no character development" when the anime is still at the character introduction… Get a hold of yourself and be patient; especially considering that there are still two more girls to be introduced before the introduction ends.
@NoHeart if you been reading the manga who do you think will be the best to voice the mysterious girl with a drink in the opening?
Oct 30, 2023 1:37 PM

Jan 2020
I call this the kiss episode.

They're all cute!
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 PM

Mar 2008
This show is unexpectedly wholesome. Rentaro isn't some player, he actually wants to put 100% into every girlfriend. Obviously not possible with 100 girls in real life but this is a parody after-all, it's supposed to be absurd. Nice to see everyone so far getting along and able to share.

Also "ecsta-pee" lol What is that even supposed to mean? Peeing yourself from excitement?

0451 said:
Bruh what even is bussing? Wtf.

I'm not sure if it was meme speak or it was a Japanese pun lost in translation.
traedOct 30, 2023 5:42 PM
Oct 30, 2023 8:18 PM
Nov 2022
100 girlfriends? NO, 100 PEAKS!!!!

Beautiful, this episode is magnificent, I loved how Shizuka is introduced to the relationship, I also loved the interaction between the 3 girls and Rentarou, nice.

The breaks of the 4th wall are very good, the resource is not abused but it is used well.

I can only say:
PEAKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Oct 30, 2023 11:07 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to Elior21
@NoHeart if you been reading the manga who do you think will be the best to voice the mysterious girl with a drink in the opening?
@Elior21 Sadly, I'm not knowledgeable about seiyūs. But let me pick one… Mmm… Kitamura, Eri.

Then, who is the actual chosen actress?
My candies:
Oct 31, 2023 5:01 PM

Jul 2017
A fairly simple and goofy episode as a whole, did drag on a bit admittedly but overall, this embraced the parody nature of the situation of the series pretty well overall. Good to see Shizuka, Hakari and Karane get closer with Rentaro and kiss him each. The series does like to spend just a little bit of time with the current girlfriends before more are added so this was needed for sure to give their characters clear moments before someone else joins in the fray.
Oct 31, 2023 5:36 PM
Mar 2019
This anime is so innocent, AND over the top about what love and relationships are like that it's adorable, heartwarming and funny at the same time. I laugh, and smile at different intervals. Such an entertaining show to watch.
Nov 1, 2023 6:59 AM

May 2015
Thiis tickle game is so absurd, that's insane.

And Shizuka is still the cutest.
Nov 1, 2023 7:20 AM
Oct 2019
Oh god i wish that was me fr. LMAO

CHADTAROU!! CHADTAROU!!!
Nov 1, 2023 6:04 PM
Dec 2014
I honestly didnt like the new girl.
Nov 2, 2023 11:14 PM

Oct 2014
Why are we still here….

…just to suffer…
Nov 2, 2023 11:52 PM
Jan 2023
it was a solid ep, it was pretty cool seeing karane doing that for shizuka.
Nov 3, 2023 12:45 AM

Jul 2019
This anime is a lot cuter than I expected. Nice!
Nov 5, 2023 3:34 AM

Oct 2023
This anime is so cheeky but wholesome. It puts a smile on my face every time I watch the latest episode of the week. Looking forward to more cute, funny, and wholesome moments between Rentarou and his 3 current girlfriends alongside his future ones too.
Nov 5, 2023 8:43 AM

Jul 2016

Spoken like a true hydro homie.

Whether Eiai was too scared to say anything or if she determined that Rentaro sitting next to her was the most efficient move for her heart, that Ferris wheel scene was adorable. This episode was surprisingly deep and introspective as a whole tbh.

And lmao, that narrator really spoke for everyone at the end.
Nov 5, 2023 6:42 PM

Oct 2023
Hakari's horny laugh after being tickled by Rentarou for a few seconds is on another planet, but it was so funny. How does her voice actor even make that sound. She is not human.
Nov 6, 2023 1:13 AM
Apr 2020
Nice episode, not mind blowing, but nice
Nov 6, 2023 5:40 AM
Mar 2023
Poor Shizuka, she almost ended up traumatized by Karane's somewhat abrupt personality, but in the end, the three of them were able to understand each other when the plan that Rentarou devised for them to be alone and clarify everything worked, Naoya learns. See you next week, let's see if the new girlfriend appears in a couple of chapters c:
PS: 11:55 Mewto is a flea next to those thighs. God, it's me again. Rentarou almost factory resets Hakari at 8:28
Nov 6, 2023 10:31 PM

Jan 2017
The tsundere teaches the meek one to express her true feelings, oh the irony
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

105 by alexw1020 »»
May 16, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

136 by Hither »»
May 12, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2023

160 by Hither »»
May 9, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Hither »»
May 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

121 by raycrack4 »»
May 5, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.