Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 20, 2023 5:41 AM

May 2015
This anime is a pure soup of clichés... Sorry but I drop it.
Jul 20, 2023 9:55 AM

Oct 2018
Didn't realize the episode titles are just the name of the girls, I hope the succubus is on episode 4.
Jul 23, 2023 8:30 AM
Apr 2013
EP 2

Such a strange anime

Seems like next ep is going to be uh..cu(?) She hasnt been introduced yet though.
The main issue is, mood whiplash, the first and second half of the episodes so far seem completely different, even if the characters are the same, hell even blade doesnt act the same.

The other lingering issue is the character pacing, if they just introduce a new girl every ep. This ep we saw anna a bit, but fundamentally no followup to what happened last ep. If they just introduce a new character every ep and then throw them away, its going to get old very very fast. I know we're still at the start but like, really.

If 7+ girls, then someone is getting shafted, if 6 or so then they have barely enough time to give every girl 2 eps, but. Going from the OP, it seems there's going to be up to 7ish girls, maybe a bit more or less, and not counting the other misc supporting characters, though maybe they're just brief background

I cant 100% be sure, we see 3 guys, including the dude we know, though uhhhhwho knows. The two girls seem to be the two introduced in ep 1, and they show up this ep as well with anna, though we havent seen much of them. There's cu being introduced next ep, then two more girls, the purple one and the other one one, so if they show up in ep4/5?

So far its still early, no signs of any antagonist.
Sophie seems like a good girl, though well. Have to see how things go.
CocoaGalaxyJul 23, 2023 8:34 AM
Jul 24, 2023 3:41 PM
Jul 2016
MeanEYE said:
Okay, that's a drop for me. All these reincarnated MCs seem to keep only memories convenient to the storyline. How on earth can you forget what a "date" is. Even if you are the unluckiest, ugliest and most clumsy person on this planet at one point you had a crush. Not knowing what that is after decades of your life and seeing other people do it, even if you didn't, is impossible. This is turning into kind of romcom and am not liking it. It's probably going to be entertaining to some people but I don't find this kind of humor funny.

did you forget that he said his powers developed at 3? that he started fighting monsters at a young age?
Jul 25, 2023 3:10 PM

May 2021
zRoxas said:
MeanEYE said:
Okay, that's a drop for me. All these reincarnated MCs seem to keep only memories convenient to the storyline. How on earth can you forget what a "date" is. Even if you are the unluckiest, ugliest and most clumsy person on this planet at one point you had a crush. Not knowing what that is after decades of your life and seeing other people do it, even if you didn't, is impossible. This is turning into kind of romcom and am not liking it. It's probably going to be entertaining to some people but I don't find this kind of humor funny.

did you forget that he said his powers developed at 3? that he started fighting monsters at a young age?
I didn't forget anything. It's just a boring premise done too many times and executed poorly. Comedy also doesn't work for me. So even all the plot holes and illogical actions aside, I am not finding it entertaining.
Jul 26, 2023 1:36 AM
Oct 2019
Episódio divertido! Superou minhas expectativas... O encontro do Blade e da Sophie com a Arnest perseguindo eles foi bem engraçado e o final foi fofo.
Apesar da Sophie ser um clone, e aparentemente não ter relações interpessoais , eu senti que ela é bem pra frente (atacante). Por exemplo na hora de beber a bebida ela pediu para ele chegar mais perto e outros momentos também.

Obs: Ep cheio de referências a Evangelion XD
Jul 26, 2023 8:45 PM

Nov 2009
huh... the series is interesting, but I too still can't get MC's personality... think I'll watch this series later when I finish watching other series.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 1, 2023 3:48 AM
Feb 2023
Sophie reminds me of Fie Claussell from the Trails of Cold Steel series, especially in terms of looks and personality. 
Aug 4, 2023 11:54 PM

Jul 2017
Kaede Higuchi's OP...is rather nice.

Blade sure is a dense hero who fails to catch up on Earnest's change in her hairstyle, though she sends Sophie her way to him to train her up. That said, the Artification Great Hero project, which Sophie stems from, her real name is Sophitia Femto, the 12th interation of the Great Hero, though Gilgamesh has put an end to that program of commanding her to become a Great Hero just like Blade. Unfortunately, he does not know what's normal, and he immediately asks everyone for help, though that leads to a misdirection and demeanor that is funny lols.

From being normal to having a date with Sophie, Earnest and the other girls go stalking them, though their "date" is somewhat weird, from feeding fish to arcade games, and sharing a drink together to the amusement of the girls. Aside from being followed, it's a mission together to have fun. Sharing secrets between friends, Blade already knows of Sophie being the incomplete Artificial Great Hero who can only manifest powers for a limited time, she's the perfect clone. And for the legit Great Hero who has lost his powers, and of someone who doesn't want to be in that state in the first place, he's just bestowed with power that bears a lot of responsibility. That's the secret shared between the two.

Sophie is really coming up as an early waifu contender, though Blade has many aways to go.
Aug 5, 2023 9:07 AM
Mar 2012
Transitions & animation got this peppy oldschool style.
Blade Leonard & nurse all quite funny.
cute wacky date. didnt expect rando battle school show to get such decent backstories for them both, and Sophie basically an Ayanami Rei.
Aug 6, 2023 4:14 AM

Jun 2015
Even if you didnt choose to be, you were
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 7, 2023 9:47 AM
Jul 2020
This anime seems somewhat enjoyable despite being just another stupid harem-style show... but seriously why TF did Earnest appear fully naked after eating Anpan? Of course I saw this part of "japanese culture" many times but this one is so random and disgusting it happens to be kinda funny
Aug 21, 2023 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
This might end up being nicer than I thought. Though I wish it got a little more budget for animation. The repeated motions and still frames are kinda hard to overlook.
Aug 21, 2023 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
Lowoto said:
Did anyone notice that sophie is literally rei ayanami???
Oh shit I wondered who she reminded me off!
Aug 26, 2023 7:41 AM
Jan 2023
I hope the #ClassroomOfHeroes in Dub English because I love it 100% 💯
Please let the Classroom Of Heroes in Dub English pretty please 🥺

I loved Dub Anime forever ♾️ and I want to loved Classroom Of Heroes forever ♾️ too #ClassroomOfHeroes💯

I love anime forever… a longer it in Dub English that mi understand the anime [I’m from Jamaica🇯🇲] and I’m a fans of Dub Anime♾️
ImaloverofAnimeAug 26, 2023 7:49 AM
Nov 6, 2023 10:06 PM

Feb 2019
Blade's obliviousness when he barged in to the girls' change room proves that he is no "normal" person lol He didn't even bat an eye when he saw those nearly naked girls, and he didn't even react at all when he saw Sophie's lack of clothing on her person when he asked her out lol
Nov 6, 2023 10:08 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
I'm not sure which direction this anime is going but this episode was both silly and got more serious towards the end. Blade was the hero and Sophie was an experiment to be the next hero, meanwhile Earnest followed them during their date (not sure if she heard the final part as I didn't see her hiding anywhere).

So yeah I'm wondering if Sophie is still intent on becoming the next hero but it sounds like she's free to do whatever. I am curious what direction this takes though.
@Alfredo-Sauce I think Earnest gave up and just gorged on tons of parfait lol
Dec 29, 2023 4:25 AM
Aug 2020
Estuvo mejor en aspecto de ritmo, es un ritmo mas normal ni rapido ni lento, el humor me gusta el disfutable sin llegar a ser ridiculo o tonto, me gusto el diseño y personalidad de sophie, pero desde el principio del capitulo di una hipotesis sobre ella y al final si le atine en casi todo, la verdad si era muy predesible la historia trasfondo de sophine pero igual me gusto el rumbo que quieren tomar el con ella
Jan 17, 6:27 PM

Nov 2009
"What is normal"

Yes... normal...

This series is anything but normal, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 7, 7:14 PM
Jun 2022
Annoying! Just Get The Rights Of ' Grand Blue ' Or ' Uramichi Oni San ' And Start Adapting Those 2 . Will Be Much Better Than This .
Mar 27, 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
So I guess there will be 5 girls who will be introduced in the first half of the show. And I already know that the demon chick will be best girl xD
Apr 27, 9:22 AM
Aug 2018
0/10 can't watch this trash.

Why? Absolutely no respect for either public or private property. The characters just break things around town for the sake of completing a pointless date schedule and then again just for the sake of explanation.
Why would you break the beautiful decorative handrails in the park just to show off a skill? Who will fix it? Who will pay for it?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2023

46 by RandumUvvU »»
May 12, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

32 by chocobo2603 »»
Apr 26, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

18 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

37 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2023

41 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.