Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2023 1:20 AM

Aug 2019
this show is getting pretty intense, actually very excited for the next episode now
Apr 17, 2023 12:02 PM
Jan 2023
INCEST HERE WE GO.
Apr 17, 2023 1:16 PM

Nov 2021
Firstly, i don't think that they are half siblings, either both Aoi's parents are unfaithful pricks and had their own side partners which i hope is not the case cus that would make me dislike them a lot

Or, more likely, they were "forced" to marry as the two best golfers to have the perfect golf child and her mom was in love with the coach (as she was crying and saying "that is the swing i love so much") and her father was in love with Eve's mother

Because it is pretty much obvious at this point that Kazuhiko is Eve's father and Reiya is Aoi's father, seeing how their playstyles fits, that Aoi is physically weak like Reiya and him calling her Aoi suddenly when she collapsed. Even Aoi's flashback about her learning golf started with Kazuhiko telling her to enjoy golf and then he disappeared followed by the same scene but it was coach there saying it to her that time which was a good hint
Also coach telling Eve that rainbow quote and saying a best friend told him aka Kazuhiko and Eve is using the rainbow bullets, not Aoi

Now it is about what happened with Eve's mother and how Leo falls into all of it

Secondly, what incest....Aoi has a crush on Eve but they are not a couple lol, stop headcanoning
Apr 18, 2023 1:43 AM

Aug 2020
At first I was annoyed a Lil bit with its inconsistency in animation and art but the second half of eps completely made me invested in it, since the revelation happened and now we know who is eve and who is aoi now, so the next question comes to why and how does it happen.

Also if ppl still thinking aoi is Kazuhiko daughter then they are wrong since it's clearly hinted that she is daughter of reiya(coach), so there isn't any incest considering not blood relate- man....
Lavi_kunApr 18, 2023 1:46 AM
Apr 19, 2023 12:26 AM

Apr 2020
Golly! This Anime never fails to make me go "What in da birdie heck???" every single episode, and I like that! xD
Golf just gave Aoi cancer while also curing Eve's amnesia... I don't know what to say no more xD

For real though, this is the kind of fun I want from this show. As ridiculous as drama-golf sounds, just don't take the over-dramatic story bits seriously and you'd be in for a bizarre ride ^_^
-+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+-
Apr 19, 2023 8:59 AM
Dec 2020
THIS IS A HATE CRIME
Apr 21, 2023 2:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Amuro spell took Aoi onto another level, cause he literally taught his shot yeah. Then lmao nice to finally being revealed that Eve and Aoi being related by the same father, closed the episode with a good laugh from me. What a catch. Not to mention both actually had two coaches, three for Eve case, but surely Amuro was there being a bridge for both of them, in your wild guess. Good shit. Heard mafia being mentioned again actually brings a joy too. Can't wait to see birdie birdie to the next level as how the story envelop from there!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 24, 2023 10:44 PM

Sep 2022
Every episode from this anime keeps getting progressively more interesting the more I watch. Now it leaves me questions about what Eve's mom was like and how her dad had met Eve's mom. I'm glad that Eve has finally had something awakened inside of her that'll help both herself and Aoi win as a team. However, the opponents from the other school is not going to make their victory that easy.
May 16, 2023 3:09 PM

Nov 2017
Wow, so much hype in those final minutes! Can't wait for next ep, more drama!
Jun 8, 2023 1:45 PM

Aug 2021
wait wait wait wait
so... theyre sisters?
so no girls love? ...or maybe we gonna see THAT kind of girls love?

aaaanyway damn this show is engaging seriously 20min pass like 2 glad i held out for that long i can binge a little here and there
Jul 2, 2023 9:03 AM
Feb 2016
Me gusta este anime.

Jul 12, 2023 8:42 AM
Oct 2020
Interesting episode. So do they have the same dad now? or did both of Aoi's parents cheat on each other?
Nov 14, 2023 5:15 PM
Apr 2021
dawg this show is so goated it's not even funny
Jan 17, 9:54 PM

Oct 2022
Turns out that Aoi and Eve has the same father. Meaning Kazuhiko only wanted someone to achieve the rainbow shot. Just how many kids that Kazuhiko has until he gets what he wants.

Jun 28, 7:22 PM

Jun 2024
I loved how Aoi & Eve absolutely destroyed those 2.
That is how you make a statement, that is how you make mega stars.
Their opponents were fantastic players, they were built up as the team to beat for a long time.
I think a lot of us believed Aoi & Eve were somehow related from the 1st season and the original spoilers/preview we had months ago with Aoi in the rain wondering who she really was.
I am really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 19, 2023

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2023

36 by Temuthril »»
Jun 19, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 2, 2023

34 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 14, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

82 by DazeFire »»
Feb 11, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.