Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 8, 2023 4:29 PM

May 2015
The absurd golf anime is back, yay!

We even got a glimpse of a fight to death Amuro Ray vs Char Aznable. I mean, coach Amuro and mysterious Leo, lol. That were some epic visuals with the cliff and all.

A solid start with the game overall. Nice that we are going to learn more about Eve's origin.

And the new ED was beautiful.
Apr 8, 2023 4:45 PM

Feb 2014
I just finished the first season today and am now jumping head first into the second season. This show is hilarious and really engaging. I love how Eve and Aoi feed off each other. And now I wonder if they have the same dad? Or is there going to be other type of twist? Either way I am excited to find out!
Apr 8, 2023 5:07 PM
Jan 2015
Most likely not. But not because Eve doesn't have Kazuhiko as her dad but because Aoi doesn't.
There is something weird going on, Eve parents are Kazuhiko + some blonde woman, Aoi are unknown but she doesn't visually look as a daughter of Kazuhiko and Seira.
Also this random stuff with her fainting + headache, Amuro seems to know what is going on, he directly asked her about headache. Smth fishy is going on.
Not to mention that mafia will be back in action this season - we've seen this in trailer.
Apr 8, 2023 6:00 PM
Feb 2021
LETS GO! Peak fiction is back in 4K
Apr 8, 2023 11:29 PM
Mar 2022
Lol, kinda funny. They're kinda pulling classic tv drama. Amnesia + gambling + missing daughter? Hope that they're not sister though:(
Apr 9, 2023 2:47 AM
Jul 2020
phantomfandom said:
Will Aoi still want to kiss Eve if Eve is her biological sister?
Aoi: That makes it even better!

I can see Aoi saying this shit, lol
Apr 9, 2023 4:31 AM

May 2021
Playing golf on an isolated cliff surrounded by typhoons and whirlpools. Yup, average Wednesday in this one.

Shame that Aoi didn't get her kiss.

Apr 9, 2023 6:57 AM
Apr 2022
yes, keep firing those rainbow colored bullets. hyped!
Apr 9, 2023 3:37 PM

Apr 2016
PEAK IS BACK BABY. I've missed this a lot.
Apr 11, 2023 1:58 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I cheered out loud when I heard Venus Line! I didn't think we were going to get it again! I'm happy to be able to watch this anime again in general. I love that wild, Kuroko no Basuke type of sports anime, ha hah!
I hope it's just that Aoi's parents are just Eve's actual parents and Aoi isn't related to Eve at all.;; Please? Don't do this 'felt close to each other because they were actually sisters by blood the whole time' thing to us. I'm down for yuri if this wants to go that route, but I'm also down for just two girls having actual chemistry as friends without the whole having to be related to gain that closeness part. We get fun bromance anime, but we don't get a lot of womance/homance that actually feels like a genuine friendship and is not just otaku-fied (best friends because they say so or their friendship feels flat).

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 12, 2023 2:00 PM
Feb 2021
The fact the Eve can speak Japanese and was very surprised that she could makes much more sense now if Eve was originally from Japan.
Apr 13, 2023 12:51 AM

Feb 2008
mkramer2000 said:
The fact the Eve can speak Japanese and was very surprised that she could makes much more sense now if Eve was originally from Japan.
Yeah she didn't even understand why but it came natural for her. 

This situation are complicated but who is Aoi then. 

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 14, 2023 3:07 AM
Mar 2009
From this episode it looks like:

Aoi is the daughter of Seira Amawashi and Reiya Amuro (he calls her Aoi when she collapses from using the heavy club).
Eve is the daughter of the unknown woman from her flashbacks and Kazuhiko Hodaka.

So they are likely technical stepsisters, but really complete strangers.
Apr 14, 2023 7:55 PM
Mar 2015
Our gril shot an eagle
Apr 15, 2023 12:08 AM
Dec 2017
Let's go, new season of Birdie Wing.
I really like Venus Line OP (give a different vibe vs actual anime) and here we go again. Seems pretty logic to reuse this first OP because in S1, we do not see all characters and for budget.

Damn so much hype to see again Eve x Aoi destroy everyone in each match.
Makes me laugh a lot when I see all that rainbow moves and surprised face
Apr 15, 2023 9:10 AM

Feb 2018
so yahh it was orange bullet? Eve flashback seem interesting, good episode.
Apr 16, 2023 1:58 AM
Jun 2014
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
FMmatron said:
Unwavering Orange Bullet! The names are the best.
Nice new ED. Don't mind that they kept the OP. It fits the cheesy energy of this show so well.
bro why they gotta

rip off prince of tennis/kuroko kek
"The zone" is an actual mental status defined in psychology (normally named as Flow). It applies in all aspects of life, and usually means you're in an hyper-focused state:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)
Apr 20, 2023 3:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright the second cour here i am, not expecting the reuse for Venus Line opening. Well, seeing Aoi still funny with the line her wanting the kiss from Eve reminds me much of why am i here. But that static respond from the coach, the surrounding, not that it feels bad, something is just missing here. Something that's just explode, more than the seven of Eve bullet.

Tho, whatever that is, will watch this just to see how far the story can arrange with the mystery around Eve's past which may present much on this second cour...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 22, 2023 11:27 AM

Nov 2017
It's like they didn't finish the season back when it aired and had to cut it in the middle lol. I loved the episode, they started right where they left off (same golf match :D)

Eve and Aoi (best girl) are awesome together
Apr 24, 2023 10:18 PM

Sep 2022
THIS EPISODE IS AMAZING! Both Eve and Aoi have destroyed Kaoruko and Kuyou in the semifinals. Despite Aoi getting dizzy, Eve somehow has dug back into her past and early memories which had her use the final bullet that I have never seen before from season 1. I really hope that Aoi is able to recover in time and help Eve win the championship once and for all.

Let's just hope that the next episode is as exciting as this one.
May 16, 2023 8:10 PM

Jun 2013
Imagine golfing so hard you trigger repressed memories of your long lost parents. This show is wild and I love it.
Jun 7, 2023 3:26 PM

Aug 2021
Goddamn i missed this show so much
hope it's gonna be a ride!!1
Jul 1, 2023 4:02 PM
Feb 2016
Me gusta este anime.

Aug 22, 2023 1:19 AM

Nov 2013
Now, overreacting is getting ridiculous.
It's just fucking golf, people. Stop acting like it's world-changing super awesome thing.
Jan 15, 7:11 PM

Oct 2022
That last shot was literally saying "you never stood a chance, I have been toying this whole time" LMAO

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2023

35 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 2, 2023

34 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 14, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

82 by DazeFire »»
Feb 11, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

30 by DazeFire »»
Feb 11, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 26, 2023

28 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 10, 9:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.