Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 1, 2022 1:37 AM
Mar 2022
_Zuki said:
lordkagetane said:

So he didn’t, did he?

You should really stop this moral thingy. I don’t remember seeing it anywhere that the purpose of classroom of the elite is to provide good morals. I personally don’t like watching any goody two shoes protagonist or mc. I like to watch cruel and no mercy protagonists like Ainz in Overlord and Ayankoji
Aug 1, 2022 2:03 AM
Aug 2021
lordkagetane said:
Don't get me wrong, i'm all for an edgy char, and im not here to spread hate, but a lot of people seem to idolarize him for the wrong reasons, and now looking back at the new episode as long as first season it seems obvious that Ayanokonji is as sexual harasser, ofc he's just a ficitional character and he's probably doing those things without ill intentions, but there are real people in community glorifying those actions, which i think it's pretty sick.

Most infamously, and now probably not really considered a spoiler anymore, being the episode 3 of season 2, while ayanokonji is just few straws away from becoming a r**ist. And for some reasons, the whole community got excited for that scene and thinks it's the best thing from this season?!

Can someone explain, why such an act can be even be treated lighty? Not to say next episode he fantasizes about horikita's legs.. I really need some explainations from fandom of why those scenes are essential and how they will evolve in something interesting or i may just drop the anime, im sure there are A LOT of people uncomfortable with it as well, so if any LN readers could clartify what the author acutally intended and how the anime just adapted it poorly i would appreciate.

A perfect example of how not to raise a kid!
Aug 1, 2022 2:05 AM
Aug 2021
lordkagetane said:
Don't get me wrong, i'm all for an edgy char, and im not here to spread hate, but a lot of people seem to idolarize him for the wrong reasons, and now looking back at the new episode as long as first season it seems obvious that Ayanokonji is as sexual harasser, ofc he's just a ficitional character and he's probably doing those things without ill intentions, but there are real people in community glorifying those actions, which i think it's pretty sick.

Most infamously, and now probably not really considered a spoiler anymore, being the episode 3 of season 2, while ayanokonji is just few straws away from becoming a r**ist. And for some reasons, the whole community got excited for that scene and thinks it's the best thing from this season?!

Can someone explain, why such an act can be even be treated lighty? Not to say next episode he fantasizes about horikita's legs.. I really need some explainations from fandom of why those scenes are essential and how they will evolve in something interesting or i may just drop the anime, im sure there are A LOT of people uncomfortable with it as well, so if any LN readers could clartify what the author acutally intended and how the anime just adapted it poorly i would appreciate.

you have higurashi in you fav..its pretty clear that you supprt murders and you have a tendency of becoming one in future..You should be under survelliance , who knows when you are thinking of mudering somone...Future murderer
Aug 1, 2022 2:07 AM

Jun 2019
INSANELYWP said:
first of all this is fiction. “promoting bad values” doesn’t exist when everyone recognizes it as fiction.

and it seemed you were confused at the kei scene so i’ll explain a bit. ayanokoji was always going to approach kei no matter what, it’s just these series of coincidences made it easier (as shown from his conversation with hirata earlier.. actually idk if this part was cut or not but anyway). the reason for this is because kei is kinda like the leader of the girls so having that connection would lead to an enormous amount of information.

some more important information before i continue. this was kind of lost in the adaptation but kei views herself as a parasite. this is because she was bullied in the past so she felt like she needed someone to protect her, leading to her fake relationship with hirata. she gained status and popularity with this, becoming a parasite to hirata.

ok so basically everything led up the spread your legs scene, of course all being orchestrated by kiyotaka. his goal here was to break her. because i forget the exact quote but it was something along the lines of it being easier to reconstruct a broken person than one with values (ish). basically he wanted kei to attach herself onto only him like a parasite. spread your legs was a vital part of this.

it’s also just to see how far she would go to protect her past. (should be noted that he said he had no intention of r****g her, but only to see what she would do in the situation). ayanokoji threatened to expose her past and so she offered her body. it gave him a good idea to how much he could use her. and with that kei found a new host and ayanokoji now has a large social network.

this sounds extremely edgy now that i’m writing it down but i promise it’s not like that lmao. the kiyokei dynamic is one of the best in anime imo

Yah everything you mentioned happened like that. they did show her past and present as a parasite and yes it was never his intent to 🍇 her it was just to see the extent of her actions you’ve summed up everything now everyone can stop arguing.
Aug 1, 2022 2:10 AM

Jun 2019
Swear the anime forums are a bunch of beasts ready to pounce when someone expresses an opinion that isn’t what they value for themselves. instead of going to discuss in the DISCUSSION they go again and immediately disagree with you or start bad mouthing you for your tastes and take your profile down bit by bit, this is why I barely post of forums
Aug 1, 2022 3:20 AM
Jan 2021
dont care cote cool
Aug 1, 2022 3:26 AM
Feb 2019
lordkagetane said:
Saku_k said:

When did Ayanokouji ever rape someone?

Lol no he wasn't. He was acting aggressively to see her reaction as a test to see her mental strength when pushed to a corner. What he saw was the fact she was willing to give up her body to protect her secret. Thus he was able to recognize a good pawn. If he becomes her protector and she becomes an ally to Class D's success, if there ever was a situation where she were to be suspected and violently questioned just like the girls did.. he has all the information he needs to know that she won't easily betray him.

Him acting in such a way was nothing more than a means to an end. He never was actually gonna cross that line with her. His methods altho questionable were effective and served a purpose to the story. It wasn't there for cheap shock value or "thrills." Anyone who gets "inspired" by Ayanokoji.. that's on them. The story itself knows and the audience should have competent intelligence to know right from wrong.
Aug 1, 2022 4:05 AM
Mar 2022
okay no one cares.
Aug 1, 2022 4:46 AM
Feb 2019
Bruh it's just a freaking anime, how are people getting this mad like damn 😂
Aug 1, 2022 5:37 AM
Nov 2019
lordkagetane said:

He ain’t even do anything that bad. yuuichi from tomodachi game doing alot more deviant things then cote mc
Aug 1, 2022 5:38 AM

Apr 2021
You don't. It's as simple as that. If someone's trying to imitate anime characters there's more than just 'bad values' that you need to be concerned about.
Aug 1, 2022 5:58 AM
Dec 2021
Rape was not part of his intention and he was not planning on doing so in the first place. It’s about trying to get to know her.
Aug 1, 2022 6:19 AM
Mar 2021
DrBalls said:
lordkagetane said:

I don't say only villains should, im saying ayanokoji should get punished for such actions not rewarded.

Again, anime isn't made for the purpose of being politically correct, nor to please snowflakes on twitter. No matter how much you want it to be that way, it isn't. And I'm glad it's not. As I said before, art should not be limited for whatever reason. This society is already dumb enough.

actual facts right here
Aug 1, 2022 7:20 AM

Jan 2021
Classroom of the Elite is a Seinen meaning it's for Adults, Adults don't need to be shown upstanding morals in entertainment.
Aug 1, 2022 7:28 AM
Mar 2021
lordkagetane said:

Contradictory to what you hope, The author originally intended way more tension to that scene. the anime actually made it less rebellious and you can't even bare it
Aug 1, 2022 7:31 AM
Mar 2021
lordkagetane said:
DrBalls said:

I understand you don't know anything about storytelling, nor about realistic portrayal of characters, and I don't expect someone who thinks entertainment should be limited, to comprehend even one thing that makes Ayanokouji a good character, however your claim that villains should be the only ones to display such atrocities, is the dumbest thing I've seen all day.

I don't say only villains should, im saying ayanokoji should get punished for such actions not rewarded.

bruh, you imposing justice on anime characters?
Even speaking from your POV, Kei herself is fine with him ryt? why you getting grossed out or mad?
Aug 1, 2022 7:43 AM
Jan 2021
Art imitates life, mate.
You shall watch Idoly Pride and Wonder Egg Priority first, then learn the staffs and casts' works and legacies related or unrelated to these (including the castes and classes on seiyuu industry (including the corruptions), "the big yet evil factions among anime industry," the nature of production committee in Japanese arts and entertainment world, and even and the relationship between society and the media in Japan), then come back. That's how Classroom Of The Elite really portrays.
Aug 1, 2022 7:43 AM

Jan 2021
Rare breed of someone not wanting to be like Ayanokoji fr fr.
Aug 1, 2022 9:10 AM
Jan 2018
I believe in freedom of expression . So even if I don't agree with what is portrayed I think the author should be able to do what he want. It's very dangerous to limit art because of your own moral values. Sorry for the bad English, it's not my first language.
Aug 1, 2022 9:42 AM

Apr 2020
lordkagetane said:
Saku_k said:

just go read LNs
if u are too dumb to realize his intentions in anime medium
maybe direct words by him help u
Aug 1, 2022 9:49 AM

Nov 2018
This anime isn't made for Twitter, you should drop it.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aug 1, 2022 9:50 AM

May 2016
lordkagetane said:

I stopped at "r**ist."
This is the type of soyjak, pronoun in bio people you see on twitter crying about big tits in anime.
Aug 1, 2022 9:52 AM
Jan 2021
I know he has a secret side (it’s hinted at) But he’s actually kind of a boring protagonist until it’s explained. “Cold protags” are kind of boring and Ayanokoji is a good example of it because, while he is smart, he’s just a monotone character.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Aug 1, 2022 9:53 AM
Dec 2021
lordkagetane said:
Saku_k said:

he was never gonna rape her, he just wanted to see how far kei would go to hide her secret
Aug 1, 2022 9:54 AM

Jul 2020
Piromysl said:
Your argument is the same as "video games cause violence". It's just dumb.

Video games do cause violence. There are some cases how a Pubg player killed someone over not letting him play Pubg.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Aug 1, 2022 10:07 AM

Nov 2018
Scordolo said:
Piromysl said:
Your argument is the same as "video games cause violence". It's just dumb.

Video games do cause violence. There are some cases how a Pubg player killed someone over not letting him play Pubg.

Video games didn't make that person a psychopath, he was born a psychopath already. Video games do not cause violence, games are simply used as a way to try and justify their violent behaviour. In portugal there was an attempted massacre at a school, and that person watched anime, guess what was on the news? Of course, the fact that the kid watched anime was used as a way to try and justify his reasons. News always try to cancel other forms of entertainment so THEY can have the spotlight.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aug 1, 2022 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Very bold move to make the MC racist
I think I'm gonna watch this show now
Aug 1, 2022 10:23 AM
Jul 2015
What is with younger people and not being able to separate fiction from reality?

Walter White isn't an amazing role model either when it comes to TV either.
Aug 1, 2022 10:31 AM

Mar 2020
YoshiYogurt said:
What is with younger people and not being able to separate fiction from reality?

But they have age restrictions, you know before you start what themes it contains and if you are mature enough to watch it, cote on the other side is literally airing on disney+ and other platforms that have literally to no filters.
Aug 1, 2022 10:36 AM
Jan 2021
dude you should just stop watching it if you don't like a show where the mc is all power of friendship or some bs.
Aug 1, 2022 11:02 AM

May 2020
I mean if we start talking about "morals" here than i think every anime has a problem. Just think about it. As long as you don't understand the "context" you are just as dumb as the people who are justifying "that" behaviour of Ayanokoji. So i would like to say stfup.... and i dropped this anime just becoz it's getting hard to watch now. it's just a bad adaptation ig. season1 was better than this. the LN might be good but i ain't much of a reader so whatever idc anymore.
SimYeonAug 1, 2022 11:37 AM
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Aug 1, 2022 11:02 AM
Feb 2021
lordkagetane said:

You have CSM on your manga list.

You know, the anime about a teenager who wants to cop titties as a base plot point. You sound dumb as shit. 💀💀
Aug 1, 2022 11:11 AM
Jul 2015
lordkagetane said:
YoshiYogurt said:

But they have age restrictions, you know before you start what themes it contains and if you are mature enough to watch it, cote on the other side is literally airing on disney+ and other platforms that have literally to no filters.

It has a PG-13 rating. If you’re going to be a helicopter parent use parental controls or don’t let little kids use the internet unsupervised
Aug 1, 2022 11:13 AM
Feb 2021
lordkagetane said:
DrBalls said:

Ok nvm, you're just delusional. Fiction and reality aren't the same thing.

On another note, Fire Punch has incest, rape, slavery, torture, murder, suicide, while CSM has scenes that can count as child abuse. So you might wanna reconsider your claims.

Yeah though the difference is the atrocities are done by the villains, not the main character, Agni never tried to subjudge someone for his own pleasure, the message was always that those things are bad, but in cote case Ayanokonji is treating such things lighty and even abuse them for his own gains. The problem isn't the implication of such things existing, it's the way they are portrayed.

Fire Punch never implied any of those are good, ok or a way to do to accomplish your plans (on contratry, is actively punishing characters attempting such atrocities) while Ayanokoji is breathing such belief and he's rewarded for it.

COTE never implies that rape is good. What the fuck are you saying my guy.

And you’re telling me it’s not bad for Fire Punch but bad for COTE because the main character is doing it. What kind of bullshit are you saying bro. 💀💀

Also Ayanokoji is literally apathetic. Ur implying that Ayanokoji wanted to rape Kei. Which isn’t even the fucking case.

Ayanokoji said that statement to see if Kei would actually do it. Watch the episode again bro.
Aug 1, 2022 11:56 AM

Mar 2020
Rembe said:
lordkagetane said:

You know, the anime about a teenager who wants to cop titties as a base plot point. You sound dumb as shit. 💀💀

and he's doing it consensually, i don't se your point

YoshiYogurt said:
lordkagetane said:

It has a PG-13 rating. If you’re going to be a helicopter parent use parental controls or don’t let little kids use the internet unsupervised

it should be at least 15-18.
Aug 1, 2022 12:34 PM

Jan 2021
He always did. Does it matter? No, because this is anime. I get your point, but I think no one watches anime to get their values of something.
Aug 1, 2022 1:08 PM
May 2021
I think he didn't fully understand the scene. He wanted to break kei, not r**e her. If you want to complain about people that use others you could complain about politicians or other people like that that actually change the world and affect a lot to the people that need help. Anime is a form of entertainment, we have to know to differentiate between fiction and real. If you don't know how to, then the problem is yours
Aug 1, 2022 1:27 PM
Jul 2021
No one cares if you drop the anime. It’s fiction. Cope
Aug 1, 2022 1:50 PM

Nov 2013
No one should not be looking for good values or role models in anime, period.
Aug 1, 2022 2:24 PM
May 2022
OML END THIS STUPID DEBATE SINCE THESE PEOPLE CANT DIFFERENTIATE REALITY AND FICTION.
AYANAKOJI KIYOTAKA DID NOT R*PE OR WANT TO R*PE KURIZAWA KEI HE WAS JIST TRYING TO BRING “BREAK” HER MEANING MAKING HER HIT ROCK BOTTOM. WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO UNDERSTAND😭😭😭ugh like wow
Aug 1, 2022 2:26 PM
May 2022
lordkagetane said:
Rembe said:

and he's doing it consensually, i don't se your point

YoshiYogurt said:

it should be at least 15-18.

Bro look I get it stuff like r*pe should not be taken lightly in any case no matter what.
BUT Over here kiyotaka had no intention do any of that.
And yes Ppl who haven’t read The LN don’t know that but by now I think more than a million people have made that clear in this post.
Regards
Aug 1, 2022 3:57 PM
Aug 2021
Just stop being so sensitive
Aug 1, 2022 4:01 PM
Jan 2019
What is wrong w y’all bro 💀 they was just saying they think it’s concerning that people idealize him for the wrong reasons. I don’t even agree w em but yo why r they getting insulted 😭 some of you giving some good points n acc having a convo w them but i be reading some comments n it sounds like “you don’t understand anime at all🤬 anime is ART 😤 it isn’t limited by the same things as society at all 😖” like cmon now
Aug 1, 2022 5:40 PM

Aug 2017
Imagine caring about morals in fiction.

Btw, Bungou Stray Dogs (one your favourite anime) has a guy who made several suicide jokes yet you don't care. Nice bait thread. you got me for a second.

DrBalls said:
lordkagetane said:

there's a difference between gore and r**e and there are things that really shouldn't be taken lighty or as an "entertaiment", what even is so entertaining about such acts?
It's not about how graphic things are, it's a moral issue and a human one, if you can't even understand why r**e isn't an ok thing you should probably be under surveillance.

Ok nvm, you're just delusional. Fiction and reality aren't the same thing.

On another note, Fire Punch has incest, rape, slavery, torture, murder, suicide, while CSM has scenes that can count as child abuse. So you might wanna reconsider your claims.

OP favourite anime has a guy making suicide jokes even several suicide attempts treated as a joke, OP is baiting everyone here.
NurguburuAug 1, 2022 5:47 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 1, 2022 5:42 PM
Jun 2021
lordkagetane said:
Saku_k said:

He isn't going to r@pe her. He just brings her to her breaking point to use her as a pawn. Even if she doesn't have scars he ain't gonna r@pe her.
Aug 1, 2022 6:04 PM
Jul 2021
Anime doesn't need to have good, righteous value. It just need to be exciting, entertainment. After all there are plenty of bad values anime yet still popular
Aug 1, 2022 7:06 PM
Nov 2021
By the OP logic Shield Hero promotes Slavery……….
Aug 1, 2022 7:17 PM

May 2021
lordkagetane said:

Well first off, he was never going to rape her. He is not stupid enough to break the law. Second, he only made it look like he would harass her in order to get her to spill her backstory so he could calculate how exactly he uses her. Third, it isn't a problem unless the anime happens to be glorifying it, which wasn't true in this case.

Aug 2, 2022 12:02 AM
May 2021
lordkagetane said:
Saku_k said:

bro he was not going to rape her anyways.... he was just getting her to submit completely so that he would be able to manipulate her
Aug 2, 2022 12:51 AM

Dec 2007
lordkagetane said:
DrBalls said:
Anime isn't made to promote good values, it's made to be entertaining above anything else.

i think they shouldn't really promote such actions, especially done my the mc, when the anime is streamed on serviced dedicated to children like disney+

Etertaiment should have a limit, doing things just for shock value is cheap and gross.

This is on D+? Shit the mouse is stepping their game up after summertime then. Props to them!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 18, 2022

224 by Epiroogu »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

454 by vinnywizanime »»
Jun 12, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

839 by vinnywizanime »»
Jun 12, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

280 by vinnywizanime »»
Jun 11, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

242 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 9:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.