Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 9, 2021 8:43 PM

Oct 2008
MC is such a smartass but in the wrong way! lolz funny show
5/5.

Jul 9, 2021 8:51 PM

Jun 2020
Lol!!!!!!!! MC is so annoying but he gets what he deserves. That was pretty funny. Wanibe voice work by Shimono Hiro so cute!!!!!! He’s so earnest & endearing. And when Rim peed in the tub looooooooool she’s very cute, great ending, she bit his arse.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 9, 2021 9:04 PM

Jan 2021
didn't expected this one would turned out nice I feel same vibes with Roku-gou and Alice to Kinji and Rimu, since Alice and Rimu were both cute, im looking forward for what happens next episode since their staff is already broken for sure Kinji would think another plan for it!
TensoruJul 9, 2021 9:08 PM
Jul 9, 2021 9:13 PM

Aug 2019
dude called himself an Alpha lmao, seems funny enough to continue watching
Jul 9, 2021 9:56 PM
Feb 2016
Why is this guy such an idiot...?? I feel like he will even do more stupid things and earn cash and then lose it and once more at the bottom...if this guy knew when to hit the brake, he would do pretty well...
Jul 9, 2021 9:56 PM
Nov 2015
This is actually really good anime,

Why ? Because the mc not a hero bullshit like other trash isekai lol.

And most important part he is Evil to the roots.
Jul 9, 2021 10:14 PM

Oct 2016
No. Six and Kinji gonna get along well, though Six at least cares for his allies more or less lmao. This was a pretty entertaining start, the characters are likeable greedy scums except for Wanibe who is jus a likeable dude, so I hope it keeps it up.
Jul 9, 2021 10:20 PM
Jul 2016
Bakkupakkun said:
I'm not liking it so far. I'm all for the evil schemes but his are illogical. He wants to make money but was practically killing off his workforce. Sometimes stupid is funny but so far it has just been stupid. At least be a funny ***hole.

That would be a plot hole if it didn't happen in real life LMAOOOOO.
Jul 9, 2021 10:25 PM
Aug 2017
erikkamirs said:
Bakkupakkun said:
I'm not liking it so far. I'm all for the evil schemes but his are illogical. He wants to make money but was practically killing off his workforce. Sometimes stupid is funny but so far it has just been stupid. At least be a funny ***hole.

That would be a plot hole if it didn't happen in real life LMAOOOOO.

Yeah but he was successful in his world and made it by 24. Now he seems like he doesn't know what he's doing.
Jul 9, 2021 10:29 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Rimu is pretty ucte but I still can't say I'm hooked. It's pretty interesting with all the concepts it uses though lol

Jul 9, 2021 11:09 PM

Jul 2014
Of course the scary dragon had to become a cute dragon loli. Happy to hear Nagato (Azur Lane) here, Rim is great.

The MC is such a scumbag, I like him.

Pretty fun first episode. Looking forward to more.
Jul 10, 2021 12:44 AM

Apr 2017
Based MC. Way better MC than Agent 6 already, because he's just a straight up asshole that is akin to real life government. Loving this series already.
Jul 10, 2021 1:34 AM

Dec 2012
kuroneko99 said:
I heard this message a lot in my head during the show: "you earned evil deed points."

He already earned more points in this episode by enslaving an entire mining corporation than Agent Six did the entire show 😆
Jul 10, 2021 2:14 AM
Nov 2019
That was an entertaining episode , wasn't expect that at all lol .. The visuals and artstyle is beautiful. The characters are interesting too.
Jul 10, 2021 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
spaesu said:
eh doesnt really seem that interesting tbh, the idea is decent but seeing from this first episode doesnt really look live its going to be developed or expanded on very well...
Piromysl said:
Oi, is this done sort of communist propaganda?
isnt this like, the exact opposite of that?

How exactly would exposition of exploitation of workers, or borderline slave labour could be considered an "anti communist" or "pro capitalist" narrative? I'd really like to know what Twitter thinks about this. Most likely they say "This shit happens IRL!"

Jul 10, 2021 2:32 AM
Jul 2018
yo finally an anime about the japanese work culture letsgo
Jul 10, 2021 3:26 AM

Mar 2014
This is pretty different I must say but some of the jokes is not funny for me
Jul 10, 2021 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
Nice start, MC is actually fun and not like one of those other trash isekai MCs. Jokes are hit or miss. Also, it's definitely about the work culture of Japan. Production wise, it's average.
Jul 10, 2021 8:01 AM

Jun 2013
Oh Man too many Isekai anime this season.
At least this is funny
Jul 10, 2021 8:46 AM

Sep 2018
Not much to recommend this one is there...
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jul 10, 2021 9:01 AM

Jan 2013
I like how his hard work in the real world was rewarded with this :D

Anyone else waiting for a suplex?
Jul 10, 2021 9:08 AM
Apr 2020
It's a bit of patchy start but it does have some funny moments, like the tail cutting scene. Will give it a couple of more episodes to decide if to drop or not.
Jul 10, 2021 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
Piromysl said:
spaesu said:
eh doesnt really seem that interesting tbh, the idea is decent but seeing from this first episode doesnt really look live its going to be developed or expanded on very well...
isnt this like, the exact opposite of that?

How exactly would exposition of exploitation of workers, or borderline slave labour could be considered an "anti communist" or "pro capitalist" narrative? I'd really like to know what Twitter thinks about this. Most likely they say "This shit happens IRL!"

thats literally what capitalism is, exploitation of workers and borderline wage slavery. and yeah, this shit does happen irl... if you've ever lived in a third world country you'd know how what this anime portrays is very close reality in some cases, but yeah idk just thought it was kinda strange
Jul 10, 2021 10:17 AM

Jul 2015
spaesu said:
Piromysl said:

thats literally what capitalism is, exploitation of workers and borderline wage slavery. and yeah, this shit does happen irl... if you've ever lived in a third world country you'd know how what this anime portrays is very close reality in some cases, but yeah idk just thought it was kinda strange

Ye. Wether it happens in 3rd world countries or in 1st world countries is a big distinction, because when I see a millennial communist on Twitter posting from their 600$ iPhone, that they "can relate" after watching this, then it is cringe.
China is actually mostly known for this shit and it really happens there quite often.

Jul 10, 2021 10:31 AM

Oct 2020
this is probably my third favourite isekai this season, still really nice!

✧ FOUND YOU, MY DARLING ✧ FORUM SET BY:BUNNY

Jul 10, 2021 10:40 AM
Oct 2018
There might be something here but I'm not convinced. The MC working his labor force to death didn't make any sense. I suppose the writers could have been trying to hammer home a point about the transition from proletariat to bourgeoisie but the MC just came off as stupid and short-sighted, which doesn't really jive with his initial characterization as a savvy investor and capitalist

The over-worked angle may land better in Japan, what with it's famously brutal work hours and all. It's not really landing for me though. Gonna sleep on this one until I hear enough chatter about it being worth my time.
Jul 10, 2021 12:09 PM

Jun 2016
omg this shit so funny to watch
Jul 10, 2021 12:28 PM

Apr 2018
Pretty fun first episode, comedy is alright. Kinji, a NEET gets isekai'd to a world where he has to work. But as you know, he's a big ass NEET. So he uses underhand tactics to gain money.
Rim is pretty cute but annoying and the lizard guy is hopeless xD

The ED is amazing!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 10, 2021 12:55 PM

Feb 2019
A fantasy about Japan’s toxic work culture? Sign me tf up. We lost sentonin but gained black company. This first episode was really funny.
Jul 10, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2013
Corporate slaves rejoice!

xD This was funny... sometimes...

Well, let's see what happens next!
Jul 10, 2021 6:41 PM

Nov 2014
As soon as the dragon turned into a girl, I was done. Absolute Trash
Jul 10, 2021 6:50 PM
Jan 2020
A successful self-made investor "lacks work ethic" and is a "layabout" because he despises the corporate culture and is smart enough to escape its grip. Let's portray him as a total scumbag! That's some concentrated leftist nonsense.
Jul 11, 2021 11:30 AM

Feb 2020
Men this shit was funny as hell... I love RIM she so cuteeee.
Jul 11, 2021 11:56 AM
Dec 2009
Is this series just propaganda by black companies trying to convince young workers, "It's not so bad, at least you're not a slave!" through anime?
Jul 11, 2021 7:51 PM

Nov 2008
Dug it quite a bit until the dragon loli

Wasn't BAD bad tho, might even watch another ep

Who tf knows
Jul 11, 2021 9:14 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy, i can already feel that this will be amazing.
What a great start, but i do feel bad for the MC, he was living his deserved life, and then boom, you're a slave xD

Rimu is indeed necessary for his survival, but now the question is, will he be able to feed her all the time? lmao

Anyways, can't wait for the next eps!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 12, 2021 6:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kinji reminded me a bit like Six from the previous season show by how he act, laugh like a weirdos, and scummy personality intacted all at once. He also already partnered himself with the loli on his side right at these first episode. So, thats the same, right?
Personal impression is decent, got one and two chuckle. But its not that much, because the narration paced too fast for my standard and the comedy element didn't really cover it up that much. Hopefully it will get a solid impression when the show reach its peak. Lets see...

About the character, Rimmu definitely stole my highlight already. She surely not just a usual loli demon, but a pretty 'hungry' one for the exact meaning. Oh yeah, hungry, which is indicated that its not so easy for Kinji to conquer that black company on his own hands. So, it will be good to using any other hands to pull everything into the right track. How much he understand the situations, and how far the inconvenience he get to reach that out?

Meikyuu Black Company become another isekai that decently receive the chance to be complete on my list....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 12, 2021 8:35 AM

Apr 2018
It tried to be funny here and there, but it's nothing special comedy-wise. I hope that the 2nd episode will be better than this one so I can keep watching it.
Jul 13, 2021 4:15 AM
Mar 2012
Fun energy like the scumbag pair in Sentouin.
There's at least 5 shows with dragons now man.
lol Wanibe feels like a work-culture jab at Mappa who made dorohedoro.
Liking work-sol/econ shows keep them coming.
Jul 13, 2021 7:48 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
A lot more fun than I thought it would be. It's quite different than your average isekai. The MC is a Chad, for one thing. It looks like the story is going to be the constantly struggle of staying out of debt and making a profit.

The dragon Lolo was funny, she was taking no shit from Kinji.

Excited to see where this one goes.
Jul 13, 2021 9:14 AM
May 2020
It was average has to see where it goes
Jul 13, 2021 12:42 PM
Jul 2019
Well, then this seems to be interesting.
Jul 14, 2021 4:17 AM

May 2009
Don't read ANNcucks' opinions on this anime, all but one hate it.
Jul 14, 2021 7:36 PM

Apr 2018
This is one random Isekai but Ill stick to it, the animation is meh.
Jul 16, 2021 8:42 AM

Dec 2016
bastek66 said:

Right, better follow the advice of random MAL users that can barely write a sentence when it comes to dissect or explain what they find aluring of any kind of anime.
Jul 16, 2021 2:35 PM

May 2009
Kimurah said:
bastek66 said:

Right, better follow the advice of random MAL users that can barely write a sentence when it comes to dissect or explain what they find aluring of any kind of anime.

Just watch it yourself and form own opinion. These leftards opinions are worthless.
Jul 16, 2021 5:24 PM

Dec 2016
bastek66 said:
Kimurah said:

Just watch it yourself and form own opinion. These leftards opinions are worthless.

I watched the 2 available episodes and both are pretty lukewarm comedy-wise.

I will always side with people that can put into actual words how a show is either great or just pityful rather than just the bottom of the barrel MAL users using words like cucks and leftards.
Jul 17, 2021 1:30 AM

May 2009
Kimurah said:
bastek66 said:

I will always side with people that can put into actual words how a show is either great or just pityful rather than just the bottom of the barrel MAL users using words like cucks and leftards.

They earned rightfully these epithets over a years for their actions.
Jul 17, 2021 7:55 AM

Dec 2016
bastek66 said:
Kimurah said:

Same can be said about bottom of the barrel MAL users that can only shit talk at others' backs, rather than provide an eloquent/educated reply on how they disagree with other people's opinions.
Jul 17, 2021 10:43 AM

May 2009
Kimurah said:
bastek66 said:

Same can be said about bottom of the barrel MAL users that can only shit talk at others' backs, rather than provide an eloquent/educated reply on how they disagree with other people's opinions.

The difference is that mal users have no credibility and never had it due to them being anonymous and ANN staff lost it's credibility over years.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2021

82 by jiajia »»
Sep 16, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

43 by jiajia »»
Sep 16, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

49 by Vanettii »»
May 26, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2021

64 by blitzepidemic »»
Apr 28, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Meikyuu Black Company Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

55 by Rishi73 »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.