Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2020 4:49 PM

Apr 2012
Honestly, I completely did not understand where, how and why this show was at the end. In the beginning, it looked like a funny quasi-mecha with a nods to rock classic, but since the middle it has become more and more weird and lose any fucking sense.

No, I certainly will remember for a long time that this show tried ship Rotten and Vishes with gender swaped Kurt Cobain, turned the Beatles and the British invasion into totalitarian assholes and made Prince gay for the androgynous brother of the female lead, but this is not enough to say "eh, it was a good show."

6 of 10.
Jul 8, 2020 5:25 PM

Oct 2008
MAPPA, that was mediocre alright...now i'm more worried about SnK Final season! oh noes!
3/5.
6/10.

Jul 12, 2020 10:23 PM

Jan 2019
I'll say it- coward ass move to turn the earless into humanoids.

I don't really have anything else left to say. The finale, much like the rest of the show, just reeks of underutilized potential.

The line that brought me here from the synopsis: "Set in a world where the concept of music ceases to exist." Never paid off or ever developed that idea.

6/10 if only for the at times stylish animation.
Aug 10, 2020 7:36 PM
Mar 2016
And now I must simply ask... What the f????

No clones. Just demonic possession. Well not even just a split personality. You won't understand us, so I will destroy your world. We have our own, but I want to be in yours... so I'm destroying it.
And I'm completely ignoring all the people who tried to get to know me, so I can murder children with my death lasers. I guess Echo didn't like ram horns, and Mu wasn't a fan of pegging. The shut-in tries to go down with the ship even though he can't do anything anyway. Roz is rude and has psychic powers now. Denka expresses his love through violence. Bilin and Not somehow hold their own before discovering teamwork, if only they had tried that in the first place. Just how Echo managed to survive made no sense, what with his ramshackle scrapheap of a robot. Especially since we already know that Mu can disintegrate robots on a whim, and she has TWO whole portals of power now. But love and the chosen one of musical memories, and Jimi actually shows up to say a line before leaving.

Writing was all over the place and not a single part of this last episode made any sense whatsoever. It's just a giant clusterf of madness. And to top it all off, we of course have to retcon character deaths and trample all over the falling scene from Eureka Seven (which wouldn't even work in a small pit). Oh and the sisters are Monols now because of course.

I didn't think this anime could further disappoint me, but it did.
Nov 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Jun 2015
I still can't see why this anime has such a low score. I've seen worse with higher score. This anime deserves love.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 29, 2021 4:53 PM

May 2020
AhmadF said:
Can someone who understood explain what happened at last ep please?
Where and how did jimmy came from?
Who is that mixed echo/myuu girl?
Is she supposed to be a fusion or something? Then what about last scene? They fusioned, and made a character or what?

Literally all of my questions as well. What a crappy finale.
Jun 27, 2021 4:54 AM
Oct 2019
Good premise but with poor execution...
MAPPA have failed on this one.
Oct 19, 2022 11:44 AM

Feb 2018
Wow, this series took a deep dive in these last 4 episodes
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why Do People Dislike This Show And Why Is The Overall User Score A 5.68?

Hunterconnor - May 25, 2020

19 by BlaizeV »»
Mar 23, 2022 2:42 PM

Poll: » Listeners Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

86 by BlaizeV »»
Mar 21, 2022 3:35 AM

Poll: » Listeners Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2020

19 by shortkitty »»
May 29, 2021 4:11 PM

Poll: » Listeners Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

moodie - Apr 3, 2020

149 by trustmuse »»
Apr 14, 2021 5:38 PM

Poll: » Listeners Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2020

22 by nyanbinary »»
Dec 28, 2020 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.