Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2018 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
My god people, the nosebleed was a joke. I love this show.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jan 26, 2018 5:10 PM
Jan 2018
UrbanJahts said:
I know they did not just make a possible pedophilc character in a babysitting show...

omg if this was America tv that’s not family guy people would freak!

There's no pedophile in the show. Yagi just gets super excited when seeing the babies, essentially gushing about the cuteness, and has nosebleeds from admiring their cuteness. That's the running joke with him, he makes the other teenagers creeped out sometimes because he's bleeding from watching the babies which isn't a normal reaction to them, but its purely nonsexual for him. But if you don't like him, you're in luck cuz Yagi is rarely seen in the manga so I doubt he'll get much air time in the anime.
Jan 26, 2018 5:21 PM
Jan 2018
BlackstarFallen said:
Inomata is quite the tsundere. I'm starting to like her a bit more. Yagi is pretty funny. He really likes kids. His nosebleed though lol. He had a very nice moment with his kids. It was emotional.

Inomata is the only tsundere I can say with utmost confidence grows slowly out of her harsh personality into a calmer person, and I respect that she never tries to hit Ryuuichi again like the previous episode with the stuffed animals. The mangaka takes care to develop all of her characters, side characters included.
Jan 26, 2018 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
LottieBody said:
UrbanJahts said:
I know they did not just make a possible pedophilc character in a babysitting show...

omg if this was America tv that’s not family guy people would freak!

There's no pedophile in the show. Yagi just gets super excited when seeing the babies, essentially gushing about the cuteness, and has nosebleeds from admiring their cuteness. That's the running joke with him, he makes the other teenagers creeped out sometimes because he's bleeding from watching the babies which isn't a normal reaction to them, but its purely nonsexual for him. But if you don't like him, you're in luck cuz Yagi is rarely seen in the manga so I doubt he'll get much air time in the anime.

Yes... I know this... what I was trying to say was for a lot of people it would seem weird. But I’ll say my sentence was really bad I don’t blame you for thinking that I was weirded out. Lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2018 11:39 PM
Jan 2015
Honestly Yagi made it so uncomfortable. It seems like that was extremely unnecessary to even add
Jan 28, 2018 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Ew! That Yagi guy is such a disgusting, repulsive creep. I don't want such people getting near children. Nosebleed reaction was just way too much. Perverted and ugly. Yuck! I hope he doesn't show around much, I can't stand him already.
Jan 28, 2018 8:10 PM

Sep 2015
Dam my parents are so distant lol. Only see like my dad on the weekends since hes asleep when im off to school and my mom everyday in the afternoon before going to sleep.
Jan 30, 2018 8:35 PM
Apr 2016
Kookerz32 said:
Kenokiri said:
Just a friendly reminder.
Yagi is not a pedophile. Nosebleeds aren't correlated to sexual desire, just overexcitement. Gakuen Babysitters it's one of the more healing anime I ever saw and makes me extremely happy watching it, and I don't want it to get bad reputation because of a misunderstanding.
You guys should be worried about Lucoa from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon. She's the real pedophile, and I didn't see many people talking about this.

Thank you for your open-mindedness. I wrote my first review because it was pissing me off that people were calling Yagi a pedo. I don't think finding kids adorable makes you a pedo. If it does, we're all pedos. Nosebleeds are from over-excitement. I can't help but feel that people wouldn't bat an eye if he was female. Nobody ever said anything about Lucoa, after all.
Well said. It makes me so upset that people are calling him a pedo or that he is disgusting or that the mangaka should never have created this character. Okay, so maybe in most situation that we all are familiar with is that nosebleeds are usually because of perverse or sexual thoughts. But in Yagi's case, it's not. He is just like any of us who watch Gakuen Babysitters. The other cast calling him weird is because it is weird, but him having a nosebleed does not mean his intentions are any way perverted or impure.
Jan 31, 2018 2:21 AM
Mar 2012
Good quality tsundere.
Inomata & Ryuuichi with matching jackets.
That dad kinda weird.
Feb 2, 2018 12:16 PM

Aug 2015
Super cute episode as always :')
I liked Yagi, I honestly thought he would be the type that hate children and people, but just keep up a facade. I liked the twist that he find the kids so adorable that he nosebleeds, since they're all cute ^^ I also don't agree with people calling him a pedo, if he was a girl no one would have been calling him that, plus he wasn't having dirty thoughts and that's why Nezu protects him.
But anyway, I thought the twin's dad was adorable :) I enjoyed seeing his little crybaby side, and now I can see where Kazuma gets it from X)
Feb 2, 2018 3:29 PM
Feb 2017
Cuteness overload! Poor Kazuma... things must be hard for that child.

Feb 2, 2018 9:21 PM

Jun 2013
They ALWAYS have to include either a lolicon or pedobear in manga and Anime. It's almost as common as tsunderes, childhood bff and all those regurgitated Anime tropes.

A lot of people are dropping this series because of Yagi but I won't. I am sure there won't be any rape or molestation since it's a shoujo but Yagi is fucking creepy. Nezu is hot though. I like him. I want to see his brother.

I'm sticking with this series and its following seasons until the end because I adore these chubby silly babies and the things they do.
臭い-
Feb 5, 2018 6:13 AM
Jan 2016
Another great episode. I love Inomata when she blush, i love the ending scene too. I can't hold my tears again and again
Feb 7, 2018 3:32 AM

Jun 2007
the whole show is far from being a masterpiece and now.. this ep... i've never seen any nosebleeds in anime that were for any other reason than sexual excitement. he just adores kids that much? i don't buy that. dropped
see you, space cowperson . . .
Aug 8, 2018 7:20 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode and character development, that ending was quite nice! Let's see what's next.
Mar 14, 2019 1:06 PM

May 2013
Omg that guy's face who sold Yagi the choco HAHHAHAHH XD I'm DED. Yagi needs to calm down before he gets accidentally arrested /sweats ^^"

Kotaro is best boi <33333 he's the sweetest lol. Feeding Ryu-kun the choco TTuTT

The papa is really handsome and a really good actor, but he's such a crybaby irl LOLOL.

Poor girl didn't get to give Ryu her Vday gift bc her and Inomata thought he just confessed to Inomata lmao. I would prolly ship them, but not so much as I do RyuXKamitani xD
Jun 20, 2020 1:26 PM

Oct 2013
Damn, so Yagi is just a filthy pedophile?! I hope he won't get close to any kid anymore. I didn't expect him to be like that. I thought he might join the club to be more popular among girls, not because he "likes" kind de. At first he looked like a guy who actually find babysitting children as something dull and children as annoying little creatures. He definitely didn't look like a potential child predator.
AdnashJun 20, 2020 1:30 PM
Dec 20, 2020 10:44 AM
Jul 2020
THAT WAS SO ADORABLEEEEE

wrong of mama to make freaking preschoolers watch something that could possibly be rated r.....

This episode didn't make much sense but I liked it ^^
Jan 3, 2021 2:59 AM

Jun 2019
Papa is really a crybaby. T_T lol
Feb 8, 2021 1:23 AM

Aug 2018
Yes, the episode was very nice, although the first part xD
Feb 18, 2021 7:55 AM

May 2015
Yagi is kinda 'creepy' but it's so fun to watch i can
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Feb 24, 2021 6:14 AM

Feb 2020
The episode was fine, but I just don't care so much of Inomata and her copy & paste tsundere personality and her blushing. I don't want this turn into a typical school romance.

The kids were heartwarming and amusing again.

SerafosJan 13, 9:25 PM
May 16, 2023 8:21 AM

Aug 2019
might as well continue watching.
the class rep girl is so dumb (:
the kids have bomberman eyes when they smile :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2023 10:20 PM

Jan 2021
I hope people won't hate on Tomoya too much. I don't think his love for children being cute is any different from us gushing how cute they are, well maybe except the nosebleed lol Still, he's a nice person albeit a bit weird.

Now on to the twins~ I just love Takuma and Kazuma <3 Them being polar opposites and yet it can trn arond so easily when it involves each other is so adorable. Not to mention the father!! I kinda find it sad he can't be with them a lot but he's just so cute too haha
Sep 9, 2023 9:42 AM
Oct 2019
So cute so wholesome literally my life got better
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2018

69 by toralbabs »»
May 18, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2018

43 by Anthanasia142 »»
Aug 20, 2023 10:31 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2018

80 by korekiyos »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:09 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2018

45 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2018

39 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.