Forum Settings
Forums

If you have power to change an anime ending. what anime will it be ?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 11, 2018 12:37 AM

Jul 2013
shanimebib said:
Amagami SS+

Jan 11, 2018 7:07 AM
Apr 2016
I think there are a ton of anime which needed a better ending. But for me there is only one series.
Naruto-I am a die hard fan of Naruto and leaving the filler i dont have any major problem with the series. But in my opinion the ending was supposed to be way more epic then it was.
The problem with the ending was that it ended with a lovely marriage which I like
But Naruto was much more than that. He has a dream to become the hokage and the series should have ended with a emotional heart warming ceremony of the Naruto becoming the 7th. But it ended in a differt direction,and the OVA aired in which the hokage ceremony is shown was shitttttt
goknarlufyJan 11, 2018 7:11 AM
Jan 11, 2018 2:33 PM

Jul 2017
Sword Art Online

Change it so that the anime stops at the first arc. The world should've been spared from the rest.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Jan 11, 2018 2:37 PM

Jun 2015
Madoka Magica. I'd cut the last minute or so of the end and leave it at that, no setting up for the movies. That's my head cannon anyways.
Jan 11, 2018 2:45 PM

Nov 2016
I would like to change the ending of Plastic Memories.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 11, 2018 2:48 PM
Nov 2017
KADO. Kado, Kado, Kado.
I could rant for hours about this.

tookawaiii said:
N.6 ,
I wish Shion and Nezumi would’ve stayed together or got into a relationship,or maybe just one MORE KISS.

^This too.
Jan 11, 2018 2:57 PM

Nov 2014
This will surprise nobody, but Oreimo:

tookawaiii said:
N.6 ,
I wish Shion and Nezumi would’ve stayed together or got into a relationship,or maybe just one MORE KISS.
I'd change the ending as well, but may I also add...
Jan 11, 2018 3:09 PM
Mar 2017
Erased: I'd like less cheese on my disappointment sandwich.

Psycho Pass: Bring back Kogami.
Jan 11, 2018 3:16 PM

Jul 2015
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Everything from Brotherhood but with the Original's ending. Both are 10s to me, but that would have perfected it in my opinion.

Didn't even need spoiler tags. ;)
Jan 11, 2018 4:05 PM

Jun 2017
Of course it would be Death Note

ventisca89 said:

Code Geass

I dont know if you are aware of that, but you just described the true ending of it. Season 3 with Lelouch is confirmed
IdleSolutionJan 11, 2018 4:12 PM

Jan 11, 2018 4:16 PM

Jan 2015
K-On!!

I actually cried at the real ending to that.

Your Lie in April

Clannad

Nana
Jan 15, 2018 7:06 AM
Apr 2017
True!! But i still wasn't satisfied.
NoLiferSoul said:
Death Note

No Game No Life

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Violapatra said:
Juuni Taisen

Jan 15, 2018 7:08 AM

Nov 2017
Code Geass

All Dubs must die!

"Its 2017 and anime is still legal. What the fuck is congress doing" - Totalbiscuit

Jan 15, 2018 7:24 AM

Aug 2017
SAO

Death Note

Naruto Shippuden
Jan 15, 2018 7:43 AM
Jul 2017
Here goes my unpopular opinion!

Clannad: After Story

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Shuumatsu nani Shitemasuka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte ii desu ka?

Arakawa Under The Bridge x Bridge

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren!

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Higashi no Eden

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo

Koi to Uso

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

There you go. Don't flame me!
"To rule the time is to control the world" - Amane Suzuha
Jan 15, 2018 9:29 AM

Sep 2017
Since I'm new in here. I'm actually fine with the anime endings. However, if I had to, it could be Your Lie in April...

Kinda long and lame story LOL XD

Jan 15, 2018 10:35 AM

Jul 2014
Every anime with a kiss interrupted
Jan 15, 2018 12:41 PM
Jan 2018
No doubt Claymore. It was destroyed in the last episode. An it was such an epic story line. They should have continued it to another season or left it so Clare never meets the silver king and Priscilla.
Jan 16, 2018 12:34 AM
Jan 2016
Although I enjoyed watching it I'd probably choose Guilty Crown, the ending could've been better let's just leave it at that.
Jan 16, 2018 7:58 AM
Jun 2013
To Love ru Darkness

Sword art online

Overlord

Oreimo i guess

ShowMeHeavenJan 16, 2018 8:02 AM
Jan 16, 2018 7:17 PM

Oct 2017
Akame ga Kill: I would have had where 'insert Appropriate male MC' would have survived and actually fallen for that Ice..Lady...person....I suck at names.
I like to live every day like it's my last.....and by that, I mean lying in a puddle of my own urine, calling for the nurse to bring me more pudding.
Jan 16, 2018 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
Kannazuki No Miko

Full Moon
It's almost perfect but I'd have liked just ten more seconds...

Gurren Lagann

Chrono Crusade

Bleach

Air

Nagi No Asukara

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Princess Tutu
ChiibiJan 16, 2018 9:00 PM

Jan 17, 2018 7:24 AM

Jan 2017
Tsuki ga Kirei

Jan 17, 2018 7:52 AM

Mar 2012
Make every anime end as a tragedy with either the MC or the entire main cast dying in the final episode. Also in romance anime with harem/reverse harem/love triangles the MC who tolerates crap from tsunderes dies because of the tsundere before he/she gets too close to them and the tsundere will be traumatized for life.
Jan 17, 2018 8:04 AM

Nov 2008
Maou_heika said:
Also in romance anime with harem/reverse harem/love triangles the MC who tolerates crap from tsunderes dies because of the tsundere before he/she gets too close to them and the tsundere will be traumatized for life.

Lol ok, I know you're bitter over Wolfram but male tsundere are not all THAT bad...come on now. xD

Jan 17, 2018 8:44 AM

Mar 2012
Chiibi said:
Maou_heika said:
Also in romance anime with harem/reverse harem/love triangles the MC who tolerates crap from tsunderes dies because of the tsundere before he/she gets too close to them and the tsundere will be traumatized for life.

Lol ok, I know you're bitter over Wolfram but male tsundere are not all THAT bad...come on now. xD
I never said all of them are bad, I can never say that as long as these two exist, but the only good ones I know of come from anime where romance isn't involved although some might argue that they can't be tsunderes if they don't have a love interest.
Jan 17, 2018 9:28 AM

Nov 2008
Maou_heika said:
some might argue that they can't be tsunderes if they don't have a love interest.

I definitely disagree with that because it can be about friendship too but these guys are also wonderful characters

(a lot of people won't know who they are but they SHOULD know the first three!!!. :()
ChiibiJan 17, 2018 9:33 AM

Jan 17, 2018 9:54 AM
Jan 2017
Madoka Rebellion 3:Don't change the twist ending, but switch the end credit with the last scene at the school after the twist ending. The ending just felt like a trailer to the next movie and as such should be in the end credit and it be a 10/10 instead of 9.9/10. Or use the music and creepy imagery , with almost no dialogue making audience question what just happen instead of vague exposition dump. Show don't tell, like the rest of the movie and let the visual and music do the talking.

DBZ:Erased Buu saga and end it on Cell Saga.

Kill la Kill:100% confirmed Ryuko and Mako are dating. The yuri must flow, and not the incest one.

Panty and Stocking, remove the end credit.

Flip Flapper:wait two or three week for the last episode since the animation was no where near as good as the other episodes.

Sword Art Online, erased the Fairy arc.
Jan 17, 2018 10:00 AM
Jan 2017
Tokyo Ghoul season 2: no long walks and actually adapt the manga.
Jan 17, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2008
jgames111 said:

Kill la Kill:100% confirmed Ryuko and Mako are dating. The yuri must flow, and not the incest one.

Lol I f*cking hate Mako so disagree. xD Ryuko can do WAY better.

Panty and Stocking, remove the end credit.

Yes.

Sword Art Online, erased the Fairy arc.

Fairy Arc? What Fairy Arc? There is NO Fairy arc. :D It goes straight from Aincrad to Gungale lalalalalala......

Jan 17, 2018 10:56 AM

Mar 2012
Chiibi said:
Maou_heika said:
some might argue that they can't be tsunderes if they don't have a love interest.

I definitely disagree with that because it can be about friendship too but these guys are also wonderful characters

(a lot of people won't know who they are but they SHOULD know the first three!!!. :()
I only know Takuto (currently watching Full Moon) and Yun but the word tsundere didn't even cross my mind when I watched them. I only think about archtypes when they start showing more than obvious traits.
Jan 17, 2018 11:03 AM

Nov 2017
Owari no seraph

Jan 17, 2018 11:04 AM

Nov 2008
Maou_heika said:
I only know Takuto (currently watching Full Moon) and Yun but the word tsundere didn't even cross my mind when I watched them. I only think about archtypes when they start showing more than obvious traits.

LMAO Takuto got me obsessed with tsundere; I think he wrote the 'How To" for all male tsundere; he is just more gentle than most who came after him. xD

It's easier to show you the manga instances...

He says the same thing in the anime too but...yeah XD
ChiibiJan 17, 2018 11:08 AM

Jan 19, 2018 10:24 AM

Mar 2012
Chiibi said:
Maou_heika said:

LMAO Takuto got me obsessed with tsundere; I think he wrote the 'How To" for all male tsundere; he is just more gentle than most who came after him. xD

In that case I'm glad that he's not a dislikable abusive tsundere, on the contrary he has gone through lengths to help Mitsuki out. I'm half way through with the anime and really loving it. Unfortunately not all authors write tsunderes like that.

The strongest impression that I have of tsunderes is:
Always shouting or whining about something
They'll hit you out of embarrassment if you praise them
They'll hit you out of anger if you ignore them
They'll hit you out of jealousy if you talk to anyone else even if it's an animal in Wolfram's case
Most of the popuar tsunderes do fall in that category. And ouch! It seems even more painful in musical (stage play) adaptation
Jan 19, 2018 11:23 AM
Jan 2018
yeah, a lot of animes get ended before their time and could really use a season 2. Like Btooom! just kinda ended, so it does not really have a ending. But one anime that could would used a better ending is Claymore.

It was following the manga so well up until the ending. But I guess they decided to try to end it instead of hoping for a second season. But, the ending they came up with was just pretty bad.
Jan 19, 2018 11:33 AM
May 2017
KushHaze said:
Normally I'm not that salty about endings and about who the mc ends up with, but I would change Nisekoi. Everyone knows that ending was wrong.
¯_(ツ)_/¯
Which of the endings? Anime or manga.
I mean it's not like I don't like Onodera BUT Chitoge is best girl for me so I'm happy she won
Jan 19, 2018 11:57 AM

Aug 2015
Re:Zero for sure, gotta make that Rem X Subaru ship come true!!
Jan 19, 2018 8:10 PM

Nov 2008
Maou_heika said:
Chiibi said:

In that case I'm glad that he's not a dislikable abusive tsundere, on the contrary he has gone through lengths to help Mitsuki out. I'm half way through with the anime and really loving it.

Oh good; it is my favorite. THE BEST PARTS ARE YET TO COME.
yes, he's a sweetie and my waifu xD

The strongest impression that I have of tsunderes is:
Always shouting or whining about something
They'll hit you out of embarrassment if you praise them
They'll hit you out of anger if you ignore them
They'll hit you out of jealousy if you talk to anyone else even if it's an animal in Wolfram's case

This sounds more like the FEMALE archetype of tsundere to me....but again, I think Wolfram is really really girly. xD Most male ones I can think of aren't like that; they may be foul-mouthed or short-tempered....but they normally sit and brood by themselves. If they are violent, it's normally an inanimate object that suffers. Better than a person. xD

Jan 19, 2018 8:26 PM

Mar 2017
I'll say Ouran Host Club, because i just finished it the other night. It's like once they got to episode 24, they were like, "oh yea we gotta finish this!". Ending was so abrupt.
What's your rush now? Everyone will have his day to die.
Jan 20, 2018 6:03 AM

Aug 2016
IdleSolution said:

I dont know if you are aware of that, but you just described the true ending of it. Season 3 with Lelouch is confirmed

Wow. I don't know about that. Thanks!
I only heard from people it would be a recap.
Jan 21, 2018 1:43 PM
Dec 2017
if i can change an anime ending i will change Death note
everyone watch any movies, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles at http://moviesonline.ac/anime-series.html
Jan 21, 2018 1:52 PM

Nov 2008
RegisteredName said:
I'll say Ouran Host Club, because i just finished it the other night. It's like once they got to episode 24, they were like, "oh yea we gotta finish this!". Ending was so abrupt.

I agree; that ending was not good. xD GIMME A SECOND SEASON.

Jan 21, 2018 2:05 PM

Nov 2017
Love Live Sunshine and put less crying.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Jan 21, 2018 3:00 PM

Nov 2017
I think I'd change Death Note's ending to prevent Light's death.

I think it would've been interesting to see Light overcome Near's intelligence, and just create a dystopia.
Jan 21, 2018 3:24 PM

Jul 2017
Classroom Crisis

Lasroha said:

There is a side story of this, although I can't remember if it was written by the original author or not

Kamisato_Kakeru said:
Imouto sae Ireba Ii.

That canonically happens in the novel Do I even need to spoiler tag this?
Jan 21, 2018 3:28 PM

Jan 2017
Short_Circut said:
Classroom Crisis

Lasroha said:

There is a side story of this, although I can't remember if it was written by the original author or not

Kamisato_Kakeru said:
Imouto sae Ireba Ii.

That canonically happens in the novel Do I even need to spoiler tag this?

I knew that already. I need to read the novels
Jan 21, 2018 3:48 PM

Mar 2014
nadie encuentra su camino sin haberse perdido varias veces
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What are the most iconic anime scenes

Gashadokur0 - May 29

19 by mpazarrr »»
6 minutes ago

» What is an "ironic weeaboo"?

IdeDial - Yesterday

30 by ColourWheel »»
21 minutes ago

» A tone shift in anime that you didn't see coming

SmashBlack - Feb 19, 2021

31 by FanofAction »»
22 minutes ago

» What does your waifu expect of you?

SgtBateMan - Yesterday

23 by Orenjion »»
24 minutes ago

» Is It Okay to Watch Anime All Day?

RedTea33 - May 30

42 by zoeanime13 »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.