Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2017 10:04 PM

Aug 2015
Boruto as a character is a weirdo:

-I like him when he is around his friends. A clever guy who doesn't fuck around too much and somehow have some good advices.

-But anyone mentions "hokage" and he tranforms into one of the most irritable characters that I've remember from a shonen. God damn this kid is stupid and retarded. Just a dumb tsundere who is begging for his daddy's attention. If it was like sasuke (who doesn't give a single....) for his daughter is ok. But no, he doesn't understands his father, and doesn't even try to listen him.
Jun 23, 2017 3:49 AM

Jan 2014
Some family time is what I was looking forward to....And finally, naruto had to go but that's fine, he 's the hokage what could you expect!! But want more scenes like these!! Great episode....finally the mystery's going to be revealed.....why did they show the hospital window....is something related to the class rep?.......can't wait!!
Jun 23, 2017 3:52 AM

Jan 2014
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
RisuSaya said:
Boruto please stop being an ungrateful spoiled brat. Your father is the Hokage and the hero of the village who saved so many lives. Can't you just be proud of him ffs.
When he said "good-for-nothing-dad" I was like excuuuuuuuse me, what did you do beside complaining continuously about daddy who works too much. Naruto didn't have parents or friends, the whole village hated him... yeah poor Boruto.
hahahha

I only saw his action as begging Naruto to pay attention to him. Basically the same lonely child as well.

Zaphkiel yup!! you're right...he's just lonely and want his dad's attention. He's really young and not that mature to understand his father's situation or maybe he does but he doesn't want to accept it because he miss spending time with his dad...
Jun 23, 2017 6:53 AM

Jan 2013
RisuSaya said:
Boruto please stop being an ungrateful spoiled brat. Your father is the Hokage and the hero of the village who saved so many lives.

LMAO he's just a poor KID who NEEDS his father's love. Academy age is about 10 or 11? He has no clue about his father's hard past and no clue about adult life. Lots of kids are like him and that's nothing new or bad. He'll grow up in few years.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jun 23, 2017 7:36 AM

Sep 2014
Hospital shot + flashbacks are enough. Wondering whether Mutsuki is behind this even deeper or he just realised himself who's the culprit.
Jun 23, 2017 8:24 AM

Apr 2015
Mitsuki was pretty scary this episode lol. Also can't wait to see Orochimaru and Kakashi!
Jun 23, 2017 10:03 PM

Oct 2008
Nice episode!
Adult Moegi is also pretty huh... (the partner of Konohamaru & Udon)
omg here we go again, tantrums Boruto with his Dad family issues...good thing Mitsuki is there supporting Boruto...
but what the hell...like everyone said last forums episode discussion... looks like the culprit is the class rep!?!?
4/5.

at last we will get again Chaos on Konoha...more action is great!

Jun 24, 2017 12:42 PM

Dec 2008
So Boruto pisses me off a lot, specially because of his disrespect and lack of understanding when it comes to Naruto being Hokage. At the same time though, I acknowledge that he's a child who wants his father to be around, specially given he was until he became Hokage.

But then I think about Naruto when he was young, in the original series. And for the first handful of arcs, I found that he too was annoying and his attitude pissed me off.

I'm sure Boruto will change as he gets older and will appreciate Naruto's role more, as their relationship seemed to somewhat mend in the movie. But ughhhhhh if the movie isn't the next arc (assuming it does get adapted), then it's a long time coming.

I love adult Naruto so much ;----; <3
Jun 25, 2017 4:48 AM
Dec 2015
Im getting huge Ross Capachioni vibes from this episode. if boruto gets dragged out to the middle of nowhere and attacked my Misaki...
Jun 25, 2017 4:55 AM

Jul 2009
So we were right, class rep. is really behind this.
Jun 25, 2017 1:54 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm timed survival courses eh. The true values of the exercise though is teamwork and not how fast you complete it though and so its nice that Boruto demonstrates this by helping Denki. Still too bad they ran out of time though. Still as expected no one passed it since all three need to be able to reach the fp first. Nice to see that Moegi has also grown to become an instructor at the academy as well. Love her new hairstyle as well. Its interesting that in this episode Mistuki is starting to learn about teamwork and how it should be something that shinobi should know and use when on the field though. From Shino and the others comments it seems that they hold the class in pretty high regard. I like Moegi's new personality as well too. Still the description of Boruto as the nucleus of the class though is a pretty appropriate one. Its nice to see that each member of the class is progressing along nicely with their studies and that they are shaping up to be good shinobi. But just as Boruto is helping others in the class Mitsuki too is also learning from Boruto as well which i think is a good thing. The accessment of Boruto's personality by Inojin though was pretty accurate though. It seems Sumire's childhood was anything but fun though. Lol so Mitsuki decided to visit Boruto's home to see what family is like eh. Its nice that for once Boruto's whole family will be home for dinner though. Boruto's really hung up over the fact that as Hokage Boruto has to be in work a lot eh. Can't wait until the series turns to address events after the movie though. Hmm the final revelation though. Is sumire somehow linked to these incidents though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2017 4:07 AM

May 2009
So class rep is really behind it huh? Never expected that majority's guess would be right xD
Okay pretty okay episode... But I'm definitely looking forward for the next episode! :D

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Jul 8, 2017 6:05 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice last minutes of the episode, with this Mitsuki revelations....first about his father, Orochimaru? and is Sumire implicate in the Ghost theme?
Boruto and Naruto have a weak relation, all is the work, poor Boruto, but this is the real life xD
Jul 9, 2017 5:20 PM

Mar 2016
One of the better episodes from a development point of view because they were finally able to add some emotional connection to the characters and the plot is coming to fruition too. I hope the anime continues to improve along the present course. I look forward to seeing who the one behind the "Ghosts" is but I have my suspicions...
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jul 25, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2013
So it's the class rep, wonder how and why but I'm sure we'll know soon.

Also Boruto's slowly going towards the same feelings he had for his father as he had in the film.
Aug 3, 2017 5:28 PM

May 2010
I don't see Boruto as spoiled brat, he's just a freaking kid, saying things like "hurr durr Naruto had worse childhood" makes zero sense, it's like saying to someone "how can you even say you are dealing with some problems, think about starving children in Africa, THEY have real problems!". Zero empathy, seriously.
Especially since I'm almost entirely sure that Boruto doesn't even know Naruto's childhood, because all he was told are stories about his heroic actions.

I can totally relate to Boruto, Naruto shouldn't abandon his family life just for the sake of work... Especially like paperwork, why doesn't he have people from that kind of work lol. And where the hell is Kakashi?!

One thing that bothers me now though, after this episode it's almost unbelivable to imagine events from Boruto movie, I mean there he was all alone and seemed almost friendless, where now everyone seem to adore him :v I wonder if they're gonna retell this story someday for this series?
Oct 28, 2017 7:04 PM

Jul 2016
the moment i saw the title of the episode, i was like aw yeeeEEEAH! an episode just dedicated to mitsuki being a weird snake snaking around asking what other people thought of boruto and hanging with the boruto fam. i spent a solid three minutes just smiling after pausing on the scene where they showed the three photo frames, it's so unreal seeing naruto as a dad... god, he's a fictional character but i feel like i.. i don't know. it made me gooey™ inside.

the second thing that made me happy was seeing how popular boruto was and how he's pretty smart (showing iwabe how to do a problem). it's exactly what naruto wasn't in his childhood. he has a pretty good life with a loving mom who cooks a nice dinner for him every day, a adorable little sister, and his fucking dad doubles as a hokage and a hero. but whyyyyy why the fuck (sorry for using fuck twice, you know, i did try thinking about other curse words and it didn't sound right) is he so ungrateful? he doesn't understand why naruto has to work so much? he's so.. so... i don't know. privileged. does he think that it's a choice for naruto? it's more of a duty and boruto didn't even perk his ears at how naruto has been eating cup ramen at work because he doesn't have time to go home! *grabs boruto's head with both of my hands and smashes my forehead against his* the man is half dead from the ginormous stacks of paperwork he has to go through everyday and you hate him? i get that he feels like his dad doesn't love him or wants to spend time with him, however naruto didn't even have parents so likeeee lmao. wOW that RANT! TODAY is a rant day! sorry for whoever actually reads this.

was that orochimaru petting test tube baby mitsuki? that was cute. now i want to see some orochimaru fam time. it'll probably be 70% weird dysfunctional father and son, 10% abuse, 10% inhumane experimentation and 10% voodoo shit
Dec 7, 2017 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
Boruto's being pretty whiny. However, while I can understand the Hokage having to attend to important matters, why does he spend so much time doing paperwork? Surely he can have others do it.
Aug 10, 2018 7:19 AM

Apr 2016
Eh a very nothing episode to lead into a big scene, Mitsuki getting development is fine, I felt Boruto's team should have gotten some form of recognition for being a team through to the end despite not making it.
Nov 21, 2018 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
Dang, looks like it's Sumire after all. I was in denial about it, but it's probably her. Which means she probably disappears from the series at the end of this arc. Too bad, since she was the cutest of the new girls and I was hoping she would stay awhile for longer.
Feb 19, 2019 10:32 PM

May 2013
Just waiting it out til Boruto stops being a selfish little bratty bitch hahhah xD

He has NO IDEA. ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what Naruto's been through to get to this point. The whole world counts on him, not just Konoha. He's THAT great. And I can't wait til his son sees him in action and realizes that he's not "sacrificing his close ones" for anybody.

Anyways. Putting that matter aside.
Is it really Class Prez????? Ayyyeeeeee, lol.

AND DAT PREVIEW. DO WE GET TO SEE OUR BBY KURAMA NEXT EP OR WHAAAAAAA? *HEART EYES*
Jun 10, 2022 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
Gozu Tennou.
Mitsuki in a tube?
They failed.
Inchou. Dat flashback.
Her family is dead.
Naruto arrives.
Mitsuki reveals who is behind the incidents.
Sumire is gone?
Dat end.

Not inchou. But she's a best girl. With that said... Damn. They made Moegi pretty as fock in the face because now I'm thinking things. Also, her eyes were pure black before. I like the picture of Minato behind the dinner table. They always mention Naruto being the Hokage, but don't mention Minato being the Hokage. Would like to know Boruto's thoughts on his grandfather.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 9, 2022 12:14 AM
Sep 2022
Not my generation.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 170 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2020

45 by beginner2005 »»
Jun 12, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 139 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2020

28 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 7, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 135 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

48 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 5, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

30 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 4, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Power comparison

Igris_knight - Jun 3

5 by ezequielatlus »»
Jun 3, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.