Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Oct 2013
S-quare22 said:
You thought that i was talking seriously with you ?? XD
I was laughing all time .. really you are good clown .. your place is not here babe .. the cicus have a lot of jobs .. go and just do it !! XD
Again you should really stop with the name calling
Especially against Mamster as it only will make him feel better for getting under your skin
Jun 12, 2017 11:47 AM
we back

Aug 2015
You know the wonderful thing about anime girls, is that anime girls are wonderful things.
Jun 12, 2017 11:48 AM

Apr 2017
EcchiLordMamster said:
ok seriously OP, are you a troll?

im having a hard time believing this isn't some grown person shitposting under the account of a pretend 13 year old XD

"weeb"

"weeb"

"weeb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

alright, almight 13 year old shitposter.. you win, im stupid and you're a genius

why do i keep posting?

idk, you're a good laugh XD

@AltoRoark

im still waitin' my dude, idk how telling a 13 year old girl who has her own standards to just not watch anime intended for teenage boys and adult men isn't bringing anything to the discussion, but i know you think im annoying af, so you just said that out of spite, unless ofc you care to elaborate

You thought that i was talking seriously with you XD
I ws laughing all the time .. you are a good clown.. go to the circus they have a lot of jobs for a weeb like you .. go and just do it XD

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Jun 12, 2017 11:48 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Deknijff said:
S-quare22 said:
You thought that i was talking seriously with you ?? XD
I was laughing all time .. really you are good clown .. your place is not here babe .. the cicus have a lot of jobs .. go and just do it !! XD
Especially against Mamster as it only will make him feel better for getting under your skin

nah man, if shes really 13, i don't wanna be mean, but even then, i try never to be XD

you know im not an ass unless people are asses first, i only really get "triggered" when people act as though theres something wrong with something, not when they simply state that they dont like it

but in this case, im not gonna argue with a little girl lol #sexism

TitsandPeace said:
You know the wonderful thing about anime girls, is that anime girls are wonderful things.

this is one of the greatest quotes to ever be written

Jun 12, 2017 11:50 AM

Jun 2015
becuz weebs like it.

30 charaters btw
weebs
Jun 12, 2017 11:52 AM

Oct 2013
@EcchiLordMamster
Im not saying are being mean
Im just saying if she keeps insulting you it'll be more so of lost cause
you will know you better than her as she is trying to make a point but she has no proof so all she does is insult you meaning you're winning the argument since she has the burden of proof
Jun 12, 2017 11:53 AM

Jun 2015
@EcchiLordMamster I don't agree with OP at all, but you don't resolve complaints simply by complaining back. You always tend to refute any criticism by saying as long as you're happy with it, nobody has a right to complain. "Most anime fans are straight males." Sure, but not every straight male thinks the way you do, and you have to accept that. If you want to argue against it, then bring up something of substance instead of acting all defensive assuming they're out to destroy the shows you like.

But whatever, I'll be retiring from this thread since it's a pointless topic anyway. If you want to discuss further, then feel free to do so on my profile.
Jun 12, 2017 12:05 PM

Jul 2015
Ok guys .. i was really scared to post this ..
because i know that boys will attack me with brutal replies .. but i don't care XD

Before saying anything... I'm a boy in the first place and i'm proud ..

We are seeing these days a lot of cliche animes that talks about "fujoshit" boys like yuri on ice, kuroshitsuji, and makura no danshi .. and a lot shitty "fujoshi anime" receiving a second season .. the problem is that these animes are not profitable for the studios so the most of the anime studios have been closed ..
In addition , in the shoujo animes ( the last hope for the anime industry ) we always find the sexualized shit boy that you want to punch .. for example kyouya from ookami shoujo ..
To be honest most of the anime fans dropped most of the shoujo animes because of that kind of shitty annoying boys ..
So the shoujo animes have shit boys , shounen anime have shit boys , slice of life have shit boys ...
I am really tired of that .. ok there are some exceptions like guts-tan and griffith-sama (ah i want griffith to play with my butt X'D ) ..
But i cant stand the anime boys untill now
You know , they put boys just to add some fucking fujoshi fanservice scenes ..

So , what is your opinion
Do you like anime boys and tell us why and dont forget to write your opinion of what i said ..
Or do you agree with me ?
Leave your comments here
Sorry for my bad arabic ; )

Does that make any sense for you, OP?
Jun 12, 2017 12:06 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
KazamiSan said:
because i know that boys will attack me with brutal replies .. but i don't care XD

We are seeing these days a lot of cliche animes that talks about "fujoshit" boys like yuri on ice, kuroshitsuji, and makura no danshi .. and a lot shitty "fujoshi anime" receiving a second season .. the problem is that these animes are not profitable for the studios so the most of the anime studios have been closed ..
In addition , in the shoujo animes ( the last hope for the anime industry ) we always find the sexualized shit boy that you want to punch .. for example kyouya from ookami shoujo ..
To be honest most of the anime fans dropped most of the shoujo animes because of that kind of shitty annoying boys ..
So the shoujo animes have shit boys , shounen anime have shit boys , slice of life have shit boys ...
I am really tired of that .. ok there are some exceptions like guts-tan and griffith-sama (ah i want griffith to play with my butt X'D ) ..

Do you like anime boys and tell us why and dont forget to write your opinion of what i said ..
Leave your comments here

you sir, win the post of the day award

@Deknijff

shutup dumb weeb

weeb

weeb

weeb

you're so dumb, my brain is bigger than yours

i

fucking

can't

XD

Jun 12, 2017 12:08 PM

Apr 2017
EcchiLordMamster said:
Deknijff said:

nah man, if shes really 13, i don't wanna be mean, but even then, i try never to be XD

you know im not an ass unless people are asses first, i only really get "triggered" when people act as though theres something wrong with something, not when they simply state that they dont like it

but in this case, im not gonna argue with a little girl lol #sexism

TitsandPeace said:

this is one of the greatest quotes to ever be written

You confirmed that you are a boyish weeb XD
I will not reply to your comments anymore because it would a shame for me to talk with a weeb
You can continue and burn like XD

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 12:08 PM

Nov 2009
Because right now, most anime girls are written as a fetish object that aims to fill a specific checklist rather than coming off as a living and breathing human being. That's the sad reality of the current industry unfortunately. Then again, you could say the same thing about all the popular reverse harem/male idol shows nowadays that all feature a bunch of pretty looking boys that have no real personality whatsoever.
Jun 12, 2017 12:13 PM
Aug 2014
Erin from Kemono no Souja Erin and Nausicaa from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind are easily the two greatest female protagonists that I have encountered in the entirety of anime and manga.
Jun 12, 2017 12:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@S-quare22

ok :D

xenovibe said:
Because right now, most anime girls are written as a fetish object that aims to fill a specific checklist rather than coming off as a living and breathing human being.

they don't need to come off as living breathing humans.. cause they're not living breathing humans, theyre fantasies

nothing sad about it, how about not telling people how to make their own characters? you, like everyone else, have your own unrealistic fantasies about people or characters, why do they suddenly have to be realistic the instant theyre animated?
Jun 12, 2017 12:21 PM

May 2017
I pray we all refrain from doing any personal attacks and just state our opinion..

(Toggle Watching)

"We're all human. We all make mistakes sometimes.
Just don't make mistakes when lives are at stake."
~ Great-Grandmother Mikage, Gin no Saji

Jun 12, 2017 12:30 PM

Jun 2016
Nah you've got it all wrong, if what you say is correct, then there wouldn't be waifus and hentai.
Jun 12, 2017 12:33 PM

Nov 2009
EcchiLordMamster said:
@S-quare22

xenovibe said:
Because right now, most anime girls are written as a fetish object that aims to fill a specific checklist rather than coming off as a living and breathing human being.

they don't need to come off as living breathing humans.. cause they're not living breathing humans, theyre fantasies

nothing sad about it, how about not telling people how to make their own characters? you, like everyone else, have your own unrealistic fantasies about people or characters, why do they suddenly have to be realistic the instant theyre animated?

Well I wouldn't have as much of an issue with this if there weren't so many series that are still actively trying to make you care about its characters while shoving their emotional baggage down your throat. It's pretty hard to give a damn about those "people" when most of them barely act like actual human beings but rather like quirky animu archetypes that hasn't earned any of their drama (looking at you, Key).
Jun 12, 2017 12:37 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
xenovibe said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
@S-quare22

Well I wouldn't have as much of an issue with this if there weren't so many series that are still actively trying to make you care about its characters while shoving their emotional baggage down your throat. It's pretty hard to give a damn about those "people" when most of them barely act like actual human beings but rather like quirky animu archetypes that hasn't earned any of their drama (looking at you, Key).

you're not obligated to give a damn about any character whether or not the author even wants you to
Jun 12, 2017 12:39 PM

Nov 2009
EcchiLordMamster said:
xenovibe said:

you're not obligated to give a damn about any character whether or not the author even wants you to
Well what's the point of watching a character focused and driven drama if you don't care about any of the actual...characters?
Jun 12, 2017 12:42 PM

Jul 2015
you should just rest for a bit! and then think about what you posted in the morning..
Jun 12, 2017 12:53 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
xenovibe said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Well what's the point of watching a character focused and driven drama if you don't care about any of the actual...characters?

well thats the kind of question i ask people like OP...

"whytf are you even watching the show if this is what you think about it?"
Jun 12, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2014
Shitposting at its finest right here.
This shit doesn't get much better than this cuz i actually had a good laugh when i read her replies lmao.
I'm so sad i don't have any popcorn at home right now and i was bored anyways. Damn.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Jun 12, 2017 12:58 PM

Nov 2009
EcchiLordMamster said:
xenovibe said:

Because sometimes, even though a show has zero character that I could give a donkey's ass about, it still offers some decent entertainment value. Just look at One punch Meme Man.
Jun 12, 2017 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
AltoRoark said:
@EcchiLordMamster I don't agree with OP at all, but you don't resolve complaints simply by complaining back. You always tend to refute any criticism by saying as long as you're happy with it, nobody has a right to complain. "Most anime fans are straight males." Sure, but not every straight male thinks the way you do, and you have to accept that. If you want to argue against it, then bring up something of substance instead of acting all defensive assuming they're out to destroy the shows you like.

But whatever, I'll be retiring from this thread since it's a pointless topic anyway. If you want to discuss further, then feel free to do so on my profile.

Sorry , but taking seriously a supposedly 13 y/o lil cunt that didn't get any love from her parents isn't really something i'd waste my time on knowing that she doesn't even know what an argumented point is in the first place. I'd rather fuck around like him lol. There is nothing to take seriously about this thread at all. If she actually had some brains and was able to process something logically then i would actually make an effort to bring something of substance up.

Do you really think you would be able to have an argument with this troll or truly a rude and stupid 13 y/o girl?
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Jun 12, 2017 1:04 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
xenovibe said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Because sometimes, even though a show has zero character that I could give a donkey's ass about, it still offers some decent entertainment value. Just look at One punch Meme Man.

isn't how entertained you are by an anime and how fap worthy it is all that really matters?

@AstZero

LMAO
Jun 12, 2017 1:11 PM

Apr 2017
AstZero said:
This shit doesn't get much better than this cuz i actually had a good laugh when i read her replies lmao.
I'm so sad i don't have any popcorn at home right now and i was bored anyways. Damn.

I guess that you are "unsatisfed" from my post ..
If you cant support others opinion than dont enter the forums .. it is not an obligation ..
Everyone have an opinion to express ..

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
I don't watch anime for the realism in the first place.

Jun 12, 2017 2:14 PM

Oct 2015
Manaban said:
S-quare22 said:
because i know that girls will attack me with brutal replies .. but i don't care XD

Before saying anything... I'm a girl in the first place and i'm proud ..

We are seeing these days a lot of cliche animes that talks about "moeshit" girls like eromanga sensei , oreimo , gochuumon wa usagi and love live .. and a lot shitty "moeanimes" receiving a second season .. the problem is that these animes are not profitable for the studios so the most of the anime studios have been closed ..

I wasn't aware that A-1, Sunrise, and White Fox all closed.

This is breaking news to me

S-quare22 said:

In addition , in the shounen animes ( the last hope for the anime industry ) we always find the boobed shit girl that you want to punch .. for example inoue from bleach ..

I didn't know stuff like Bleach was the current hope of the anime industry since the anime adaptation ended like 5 years ago

But no, I might actually want watch Bleach if they were all boobed shit girls

Although I'd want a pettan shit girl too, because I like 'em tiny myself

S-quare22 said:

To be honest most of the anime fans dropped most of the shounen animes because of that kind of shitty annoying girls ..

are you sure this isn't just a you thing instead of a most anime fans thing

because that's kind of the vibe I'm getting here

S-quare22 said:

You know , they put girls just to add some fucking ecchi scenes ..

Finally, something I can get behind in this post

I say we need more girls for ecchi scenes, make everything a bombardment of panty shots and anime falls

S-quare22 said:
Do you like anime girls and tell us why and dont forget to write your opinion of what i said ..
Leave your comments here
Sorry for my bad english ; )

My opinion on your thread is that it's a collection of generalizing, unsubstantiated statements doing little else other than making claims for other people, like "let's be real most people drop long running shounen because of the female characters" when there's a variety of reasons that people tend to drop anything, or that long running shounen like Bleach is the savior of anime, or that studios that work on stuff like Love Live or Eromanga or Gochuumon all close over time, which all of the studios that made the stuff you mentioned are still in operation.

I feel like you should probably at least read more threads/articles/whatever about what other people have to say and think and about the current state of the anime industry before making a collection of claims that don't really make a lot of sense. The impression I have, because I think you're being sincere/not shitposting in spite of being grossly misinformed and making a lot of unsubstantiated claims left and right, is that you have a small group of friends who you talk about anime with mostly and you and all of them aren't very aware of what goes on outside of your little bubble and you're coming in here with the conclusions that you reached and talking about them as if this is the case, when I don't think there's anything really going on to indicate any of what you said being so. That's just an assumption, though, but I think you should at least read a little bit more on how other people and studios operate before trying to tell everybody that this is the case.
Daaaaaamn! Roasted!

I haven't seen these many fiery replies since my baity-troll post in my troll-alt CX!

Although in that case I was pretty much right, unlike this girl, hehehe x3!

Jun 12, 2017 2:33 PM
Nov 2016
S-quare22 said:
because i know that girls will attack me with brutal replies .. but i don't care XD

Before saying anything... I'm a girl in the first place and i'm proud ..

We are seeing these days a lot of cliche animes that talks about "moeshit" girls like eromanga sensei , oreimo , gochuumon wa usagi and love live .. and a lot shitty "moeanimes" receiving a second season .. the problem is that these animes are not profitable for the studios so the most of the anime studios have been closed ..
In addition , in the shounen animes ( the last hope for the anime industry ) we always find the boobed shit girl that you want to punch .. for example inoue from bleach ..
To be honest most of the anime fans dropped most of the shounen animes because of that kind of shitty annoying girls ..
So the shounen animes have shit girls , shoujo anime have shit girls , slice of life have shit girls ...
I am really tired of that .. ok there are some exceptions like kurisu and mikasa ..
But i cant stand the anime girls untill now
You know , they put girls just to add some fucking ecchi scenes ..

Do you like anime girls and tell us why and dont forget to write your opinion of what i said ..
Leave your comments here
Sorry for my bad english ; )

Okay, first, it isn't my intention at all to be mean at you but... most of the things you said about anime industry and community aren't true. It isn't true that most of the anime fans have dropped shounen animes because of these "shitty annoying girls". In fact, plenty, if not most of shounen regular viewers are actually looking for it.
It is not true that this type of anime is not profitable for anime studios to the point several of them have had to be closed. Because, you know, they are profitable, not as much as they used to be, that's right, but still enough.

Anime girls are not the problem, but the ones who create them. And who creates them? Men (and some girls, I know), but obviously not all of them. Men who have a completely distorsionated view of how a woman looks like, but it isn't as if they cared about it anyway.

Ecchi is a way of exageration and fetishization of women (which, even if I don't like it, I don't think it has always to be bad). Moe is infantilization of girls (and sometimes boys), girls who look and act like children, but aren't children. I suppose there is exactly the point of its atractiveness to some boys. Imagine how childish their minds must be, although there are some exceptions of very conscious people who still like it, for a big variety of reasons... And then there's the typical shoujo girl (who's not only present in shoujos anyway), submissive and kind to the point of being really annoying. But, let's face it, this type of girl is based on the ideal of women they have in Japan (and in western countries until not long ago, though there are some people who still want it here), these gender roles are very rooted even if we try to pretend they're not.

This is why feminism is still necessary today.
Some men are just afraid of feminism because they think we want to take something away from them. Attacking men is not the aim of feminism. Feminists are just women (and some men) who aknowledge the privileges males have over women in every human society, and so try to fight against them (privileges, not men) to reach equality. And by the way, the mere fact of calling us feminists "feminazis", of comparing us to a group of murderers who commited one of the most atrociuos genocides in humanity history is not only insulting and disrespectful, but also terribly ignorant.

I'm so tired of guys like @EcchiLordMamster. Look, I understand you want anime as your way of sexual escapism, even though I cannot respect it. I'm not saying that you're an inmoral pig and everything you like should be banned, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be present in every anime, because it isn't anymore what most of anime fans are looking for (anime is no longer an only straight male target entertainment, as much as the industry and you keep acting as it is), and that it should be more respectful to women. Anime treats women like shit, and you know that. I do think you even like it more because of that.

The funniest thing about all of this, is how they appeal to your age to point out their arguments as more valid and deserving of respect than yours. It's just pathetic.

Girl, be proud of being capable of thinking this kind of stuff at your age, I know what it's like, it was the same for when I was 13, and it still happens to me even now, and I'm 17. Don't take them seriously, after all, they have already shown how willing to debate this kind of things they are, haven't they?
SSF2Jun 12, 2017 2:42 PM
Jun 12, 2017 2:36 PM

Jun 2017
The only type of anime girls that annoy me are the Shiho Munakata types. The really clingy to their guys types lol. XD
Jun 12, 2017 2:46 PM

Oct 2010
SSF2 said:
Ecchi is a way of exageration and fetishization of women (which, even if I don't like it, I don't think it has always to be bad). Moe is infantilization of girls (and sometimes boys), girls who look and act like children, but aren't children. I suppose there is exactly the point of its atractiveness to some boys. Imagine how childish their minds must be, although there are some exceptions of very conscious people who still like it, for a big variety of reasons...

Moe does not equal infantilization. Acting quirky/cutesy =/= not acting your age. I don't know why this is still a thing, come on.
Jun 12, 2017 2:52 PM
Nov 2016
jal90 said:
SSF2 said:
Ecchi is a way of exageration and fetishization of women (which, even if I don't like it, I don't think it has always to be bad). Moe is infantilization of girls (and sometimes boys), girls who look and act like children, but aren't children. I suppose there is exactly the point of its atractiveness to some boys. Imagine how childish their minds must be, although there are some exceptions of very conscious people who still like it, for a big variety of reasons...

Moe does not equal infantilization. Acting quirky/cutesy =/= not acting your age. I don't know why this is still a thing, come on.

Me parece que podemos hablar en español xd.
Tienes razón, el moe no es siempre equivalente a la infantilización de las mujeres o fetichización de niñas, pero lo es en la mayoría de los casos. De hecho, incluso a mí puede gustarme si se utiliza bien y hasta cierto punto.
Jun 12, 2017 3:40 PM

Oct 2010
SSF2 said:
jal90 said:

Me parece que podemos hablar en español xd.
Tienes razón, el moe no es siempre equivalente a la infantilización de las mujeres o fetichización de niñas, pero lo es en la mayoría de los casos. De hecho, incluso a mí puede gustarme si se utiliza bien y hasta cierto punto.

Pues nada que objetar entonces. Bastante de acuerdo. Era mi único punto discordante de tu texto así que todo ok.

And let's get back to English before the mods wake up xD
Jun 12, 2017 3:47 PM

Dec 2015
There are lots of anime girls with high-pitched voices, giant tits and a personality about as interesting as a rock. Lots of anime girls also fall into categories such as Tsundere, Deredere and stuff which can seem pretty repetitive depending on what you watch.
Jun 12, 2017 3:53 PM

Jan 2014
S-quare22 said:
AstZero said:

If you cant support others opinion than dont enter the forums .. it is not an obligation ..

I don't want to support a wrong opinion lol.
I definetly do not want to express my opinion to a person who, first of all doesn't know what an argumented point is, 2nd of all would primitively insult me if i disagree with them, which i do by the way , cuz if you didn't notice it "missy" that is exactly what you're doing lol.
Also you don't know the difference between a claim and an opinion.
When you say that studios have closed down cuz of certain genre of anime that wasn't selling well enough that is not an opinion that is a claim and a one you have no proof of.
Also you take it upon yourself to speak in the name of "the anime community" while in reality it's just you and a couple of other people.
Also i'll let you on a little secret. Moe anime, which i despise with a passion, actually have really high sales. Yes anime like K-ON!, Love live so on and so forth actually have really high sales for which i really don't know the reason but it is what it is.

So sit your ass down and learn some things before you make claims or express opinions that are really, well... not that smart in the grand scheme of things.
AstZeroJun 12, 2017 4:00 PM
Jun 12, 2017 4:05 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
SSF2 said:

I'm so tired of guys like @EcchiLordMamster. Look, I understand you want anime as your way of sexual escapism, even though I cannot respect it. I'm not saying that you're an inmoral pig and everything you like should be banned, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be present in every anime, because it isn't anymore what most of anime fans are looking for (anime is no longer an only straight male target entertainment, as much as the industry and you keep acting as it is), and that it should be more respectful to women. Anime treats women like shit, and you know that. I do think you even like it more because of that.

content made by men is mostly going to target other men... if you don't like, maybe more anime should be made by girls? or maybe your standards are just too high

theres also the fact that a girl is more likely to watch something sexually targeted at men than vise versa, men are more likely to sit down watching TV for a long period than women are, and men are also more likely to watch multiple shows at once, and im talking in the 10+ range... such are the differences between the genders, women and men don't think the same

anime does not need to be "respectful to women" these are cartoon characters, not real people, no one is being harmed by a cartoon... and you have no right to tell someone what to fantasize about.. and i highly doubt your fantasies about men are any more "respectful", this is idealized fiction, not your feminazi propaganda

lastly, you're not japanese, and japan has its own culture to worry about, not your country's culture
EcchiGodMamsterJun 12, 2017 4:09 PM
Jun 12, 2017 4:18 PM

May 2015
Anime girls are de culture! There are different types of girls that appeal to different types of people! They are beneficial to the anime industry because they help increase and maintain viewership! How do you think the fans will feel if you take their precious young girls away from them?

Jun 12, 2017 4:23 PM

Nov 2016
KazamiSan said:

Leave your comments here

Does that make any sense for you, OP?

Thank you Sir, for this great post.

#Charalimit

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 12, 2017 4:46 PM

Apr 2017
AstZero said:
S-quare22 said:

I definetly do not want to express my opinion to a person who, first of all doesn't know what an argumented point is, 2nd of all would primitively insult me if i disagree with them, which i do by the way , cuz if you didn't notice it "missy" that is exactly what you're doing lol.
When you say that studios have closed down cuz of certain genre of anime that wasn't selling well enough that is not an opinion that is a claim and a one you have no proof of.
Also you take it upon yourself to speak in the name of "the anime community" while in reality it's just you and a couple of other people.
Also i'll let you on a little secret. Moe anime, which i despise with a passion, actually have really high sales. Yes anime like K-ON!, Love live so on and so forth actually have really high sales for which i really don't know the reason but it is what it is.

So sit your ass down and learn some things before you make claims or express opinions that are really, well... not that smart in the grand scheme of things.

Pfff .. you also dont have any proof of the moe animes sales .. so dont be so rude and stop acting like a genius who knows everything .. you are comparing the moe animes sales to the shounen one ??!! Seriously !!?? Their sales are incomparable to naruro and one piece

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 5:00 PM

May 2016
Wow, I'm just kind of sitting here in shock that a 13 year old child feels the need to make a fool of themselves because they don't know how to have a proper discussion without insulting someone
Jun 12, 2017 5:04 PM

Apr 2017
StephanieNicole said:
Wow, I'm just kind of sitting here in shock that a 13 year old child feels the need to make a fool of themselves because they don't know how to have a proper discussion without insulting someone

Another one who is talking about the age ..
The age is not a big problem you know

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
Because they are characterized by their "moe-factor" and because many have ridiculous high pitched voices, but there are plenty of great girls as well. ^^
Jun 12, 2017 5:34 PM

Jan 2014
S-quare22 said:
AstZero said:

Pfff .. you also dont have any proof of the moe animes sales .. so dont be so rude and stop acting like a genius who knows everything .. you are comparing the moe animes sales to the shounen one ??!! Seriously !!?? Their sales are incomparable to naruro and one piece

First of all i have the proof of their sales just didn't bother to put it up here but i can if you're that insistent on it. I'll give u a quick number without specific sales of DVDS and blurays. Merchandise tied to the K-ON! manga and anime franchise have surpassed 192 million US Dollars ;).I'll even provide you the source text.

Second of all you're comparing 15 year running anime(and one of them is still running) that also has global popularity and is also a classic in the community or in general to an anime that ran for (1st season has 13 episodes which is 3 months and a week of air time and 2nd season has 27 episodes which is 6 months and 3 weeks of air time) 10 months all in all and isn't as globally popluar as Naruto or OP. So by clear logical deduction of course that those two shows in particular are gonna have higher sales lol, so idk what you're aiming at here. I just proved you wrong that moe anime won't make a studio lose so much money that they'll go bankrupt and anime isn't intended to make you instant money anyways it's a long term thing so hit me up with your next best shot.
AstZeroJun 12, 2017 5:43 PM
Jun 12, 2017 5:41 PM

Dec 2010
In my opinion i think most anime girls are f@@king annoying,of course there are some girls i do like but i tend to prefer boys over girls any day and no im not a fujoshi.The reason why is that i think as a girl anime girls dont represent the real version of girls and this leads to them being treated differently to their male counterpart,i think in anime or manga girls get away with awful behavior for example a tsundere girl is different than a tsundere boy ,a boy version of this type would never hit a female girl he mostly will fight his battle with words but girls on the other hand get violent over simple immature things,the other thing that gets me is how special the are treated like noting is hard for them or the fact that they dont have to try hard to achieve anything,there are so many examples of this that i dont know where to start let me just call a few shows like psycho pass,food wars,yona of the dawn etc and dont get me started on cute girls doing cute things anime i wont touch that crap with a ten foot pole eg Gakkougurashi! i hate that show you mean to tell me they are stuck in a school with retarded zombies conveniently have a garden on the roof and stock supply of food in the school cafeteria lets not forget they go camping in the middle of a zombie apocalypse last but not least is girl sports have you see how most girl sports is portrayed we get shows like Keijo!!!!!!!!,Bakuon!! and other fan service bullshit where are the good real hardworking sports anime like haikyuu,prince of tennis,ace no diamond,y/pedal days,free,baby steps etc that boys get,I could go on and on lol.My advice is to stay away from shows with a high ratio of females ,me,i avoid most female cast shows and tend to watch more male or mix gender shows,im the type that prefers more bromance over romance anyway.Sorry for the long rant lol,just want to get my opinion in and i hope i have not offended anyone
Jun 12, 2017 5:42 PM

Mar 2016

Why would an anime studio make a second season of a show if they knew it wouldn't be profitable.
Jun 12, 2017 6:48 PM
Jun 2016
I actually agree to an extent, Moe tropes annoy me, As well as tsunderes and most of the other tropes. But there are a lot of unique female characters in anime as well, It's not just annoying characters and it can even be found in a harem ecchi like DxD. Rias, For example, Was an amazing character. But again, As it's stated before in this thread, It's just a form of sexual fantasy, Same thing can be said about some male characters in Yaoi/Reverse Harem/Shounen-ai.
Jun 12, 2017 6:53 PM

Oct 2014
Most controversial thread of 2017 goes to...
Jun 12, 2017 7:03 PM

Mar 2017
okay... then don't watch it? like dude let people enjoy things lmao

stick to the anime that have actually good female characters if you dislike the loli / moe styles. i don't often hear of people "dropping out" of shounen and shit because of the "big boobed annoying girls." if anything the only reason i hear for people not watching shounen is because of bad story or overall bad characters.

also why you gotta hate on inoue mannnnn :C
╠╬╣ 일 » 이 » 삼 » 사 ╠╬╣

Jun 12, 2017 7:56 PM
Jan 2015
This had been a good laugh, OP is a comedian.
My Queens

Jun 12, 2017 8:53 PM

Apr 2011
blame Evangelion and the Asuka fans

"annoying girl" has been a popular archetype since then
Jun 12, 2017 8:59 PM

Aug 2009
Well if it's not profitable it they would stop making anime with annoying girl characters. It's a popular archetype and some people really like little girls that happen to be annoying.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Imagine you're an anime seiyuu (voice actor). Which character would you want to voice?

Wendoka - Yesterday

13 by Wendoka »»
2 minutes ago

» What are some anime moments that made you kiss the screen?

Catalano - May 13

25 by FanofAction »»
5 minutes ago

» How do you react to getting spoiled? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 15

65 by DesuMaiden »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you put any self-imposed restrictions onto yourself when making your favorites lists?

JKKH - Apr 13

33 by DesuMaiden »»
14 minutes ago

» Has a canon ship ever ruined a show for you?

Dragevard - Yesterday

33 by Rhae »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.