Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 28, 2016 12:09 PM
Dec 2016
Lex1979 said:
I think dal dal definitively moved on, the scene at the school gate when she doesn't notice Jae Gu calling her because she's with soccer boy's brother is for me the actual proof of who is the most important guy in her heart.
Speaking of Queen, yes, it was obvious from the start that she was Jae Gu'd destined girl. Too bad the author wasted so many chapters having him pitying himself and then rushed the ending.

yeh i do agree with you the author could have payed more attention to the relationship of Jae gu and Ingui instead of wasting time in chapters where Jae gu feels sorry for him self.
i still think dal dal is just a side character but with out her the manga would had been borin right :P? btw do you know any similar monga to this one? or do you know if there is a sequel to this manga?
interdo015Dec 28, 2016 12:18 PM
Jan 13, 2017 12:53 PM
May 2012
we could have had so much fun together....but you chose this :'(
goodbye nice art, goodbye pretty ladies, goodbye baka jaegu, goodbye bullies (especially to that guy who was waiting saying he has a plan but never was seen again).
and no kiss? come on, you could have at least given us that -.-
i kinda feel sorry for the author, though. she said thank you at the end :'(
is she a she? i feel like she is a she.
Feb 13, 2017 12:55 AM
Oct 2014
Tengai said:
we could have had so much fun together....but you chose this :'(
goodbye nice art, goodbye pretty ladies, goodbye baka jaegu, goodbye bullies (especially to that guy who was waiting saying he has a plan but never was seen again).
and no kiss? come on, you could have at least given us that -.-
i kinda feel sorry for the author, though. she said thank you at the end :'(
is she a she? i feel like she is a she.

They kissed on the vacation at Jeju Island, but no actual final kiss even before she runs away to chase the guy was pretty disappointing. She's rich anyways, she should've just said that she'll get new things and that he's worth more to her than the crap in her bag.

Anyways, this series was all over the place, I'm happy that Jae Gu got with Ing Li in the end, but wow was it dragged out way more than it needed to be, plus what the hell happened to them attending a martial arts school. So many, unanswered questions in this series. If this ever got an adaptation of any kind then an axe will need to be taken to 60% of the plot. The best part of this series was the romance because it had a conclusion. Everything else was dropped.
Feb 16, 2017 6:07 PM

Jul 2014
Well this was my first webcomic... so i had lotta fun. The art is on my opinion the strongest point, followed by the fightscenes and daldaldal.

The Second half is pure poo... i still gave an very forgiving 8/10 because its still just a random webcomic i ready in a weekend and had a lot of fun...
And i feel like most people would too
hana ga saita yo
Feb 20, 2017 1:16 PM

Oct 2012
When I started reading this - I didn't read up the summary, like I usually do before deciding to read on something, I only checked it's a martial arts manga and decided to give it a go, since it seemed rather popular...
Well, I wasn't expecting something on par with Holyland anyway, but the martial art part was kinda pathetic there to say the least and it was more of a school life/romance(genres I try to avoid like fire, since I am usually bored by those, but being a person I am - I can't drop something I started halfway, eh..)

To be honest I didn't completely dislike it - it was actually rather well done for a slice of life type of manga. Of course there are tons of cliches, tons of 'plot holes' near the end like the blood from nose, which was probably supposed to end up in some deadly disease cliche.. not seeing important characters appear(Jae Gu's mother, the one who was supposed to marry queen and swore revenge, etc..) , those are mostly just things that had to get left out because series had to finish in a rush I guess.
The way girls act over boys is too over exaggerated as well.. Not even a little, it's like WAY too much.

On a more positive note - the art was really unique and well done, I guess that's pretty important for this genre..
At least it didn't leave you too bored while reading it. A few touching moments.. nothing unpredictable.. To be honest, the kidnapping fighting scene was like the top moment for me - so much action and passion was put into that one for sure.

Thanks to the good artwork and a few decent moments it's 6/10, if not for the kidnapping scene it would probably be 5/10, that one really gave motivation to finish it.
It's nothing too good, but it's decent to pass time I guess, especially if you like the school life type of manga and don't mind seeing a few cliches and some over exaggerating feelings.
Mar 20, 2017 9:43 PM

Jul 2015
I'm late to join, since I was not active in this series. Understandable as many have pointed out in this discussion the later half was of lesser quality.

Many were unfulfilled. Like everyone said, the mother thing, those other characters... and the ending? The author decided to go with that. Can't blame the author. unplanned ending, making up one from the materials the story had... It seems alright to me. I think the author prioritized the feelings of the characters. Daldal had to have a closure. and sure enough, the last story revolved around that. It was okey. perhaps better than most ending.

And I will check if the author has a new project. because I'm certain, the gag and comedic element in this story is one of the best I've read, and I've read many. I'm hard to laugh but this one is a capable series. Besides the comedy, romance, drama and the fighting scenes were very good, I can't deny.

Sometimes it doesn't workout. but experience is good. It is most probably that the next project may be better than gotw. It is still certainly a good read overall. thanks to the author and many that made the series possible
Apr 1, 2017 4:44 PM

Feb 2015
eyeroll. this was terrible. why do all mangas/webtoons/etc fuck up the endings?
Apr 18, 2017 12:01 PM
May 2015
wth! seriously that ending was anticlimactic as (hell+heaven)/2..sigh! glad it's completed at least. so unfair!
May 10, 2017 7:12 AM

Oct 2014
Beautiful manwha and ending. Yes, if you can't read under the lines and are an utter idiot, you will not like this manwha.
Their love was so obvious and strong that a kiss isn't even needed.
Still wondering about some plot that could have been good to devellop (mom, nosebleed n shiet).
May 24, 2017 2:57 PM
Jul 2013
This was one of my most anticipated webtoons to read, and during the first 100 chapters it was pretty good. Their was fighting with a touch of attraction between the characters and their roles. However it went into a complete and utter nose dive into complete nonsense.

Completely disgusted at how poorly GOTW went into the gutter, and the only thing positive that I enjoyed from the series with the beautiful artwork, but outside of that, just saddened, because this could have been a seriously incredible webtoon, had the train not gone off the tracks.

I guess I'm happy it ended, but more of..."Okay, now I can move on to something that won't waste my time." anymore.

Yes, I finished it only because when you've invested this much time into the series, however since my expectations were than so low, that with the ending I wasn't as flustered as I thought I'd be.

Whatever, Great artwork (when the artist really takes her time), but horrible ending.
Jun 3, 2017 12:51 PM
Jun 2017
This series is good but little bit disappointed about the ending please author come back with another series of "Girls of the wilds 😒 please its a request
Jul 1, 2017 8:43 AM
Jul 2017
It was great at the beginning but...when you got to 230-260...its boring and irritating even worse...i can't stop thinking...how can a good manga like this...end up with that ending...feel prettt bad for the author... hope you gonna cone with new episode which better...i kept reading 1-243 and stop for couple day...and repeat it again...i won't go any further because? It was wracked..
Jul 9, 2017 1:39 PM
Feb 2017
I really crying to the last chapter 😭😭😭 I hope they can make just one more chapter to make things clear for the readers 😭 And the very last chapter of Daldal x Jaegu (fan service)
Jul 30, 2017 9:29 PM
Jul 2017
Now this Webtoon was one of the best webtoons I have read, that being because I have only read a few. Though the beginning was very interesting and had lots of potential it didnt really reach to the max to which it could have. Story, characters were all good but near the ending things werent settled like DalDal and Jeagu, the nose bleed, Jeagus mother, the past goons who said they would come back. I don't know what the problem was with the author maybe he had some sort of a problem and ended up finishing the story like this. Honestly if it had a better ending it could have beaten some great mangas. Though its a disappointment that it ended this way without showing the lives of all the characters in the end like whered they go? I was curious to see what would happen with all of them. And I feel as if DalDal and Jeagus relation could have still stayed like the playful was it was then that would have been better cause now more than casual she feels cold towards Jeagu. But obivously he messed up in many places.
The story declined after 120 chapters, so thats why ill give it a 6/10.
But please if there is a way for this series to continue than Hun please do it make a clear version of this about the future or even a year later so we can actually know what happens because letting this go was a shame and I feel heartbroken that it ended.
Also if anyone here has any good mangas or mahnwaz relating to this type of genre then please recommend something to me.

Thanks for the ride but in the end it died along with my heart. 💘
AhskaaJul 30, 2017 9:32 PM
Sep 13, 2017 12:38 AM

Sep 2012
Just finished reading this. Really disapointing after the beach arc (even a bit before actually). Kinda sad since I really liked how it started but meh I'm glad its over.
Nov 3, 2017 8:22 AM
Sep 2017
When I read reviews of the last chapter and the chapters before I see a lot a people saying how it was a "Hamfisted drama" and that Daldal should have been the one to get with Jeagu or that they were annoyed at the lack of the kiss. But looking at those opinions and then reading the chapter I wonder if they were reading the same thing as me.

First off DalDal. The progression and growth of DalDal was one of the best things about the entire series because it was SO natural and relatable. She got a crush on a guy and at first, it meant very little, it was just that a crush. If she could get a boyfriend it was something Queen didn't have and that it is how it started but then it changed, she changed and her crush developed until she had fallen in love with him and that happens in REAL LIFE! And you know what happens sometimes when you love someone? THEY MIGHT NOT LOVE YOU BACK! It is natural that sometimes the person you love and want to be with doesn't like you back, I don't have enough hands to count a number of times it has happened to me and that is what I love about DalDal's arc. She has a crush, she falls in love, she fights her hardest for that love and despite it all, it doesn't pan out. So she moves on, slowly but surely she moves on and I think there are a lot of lessons people can take from DalDal's arc.

Secondly Jeagu's mum or lack thereof. If you're annoyed that we never learned about Jaegu's mother then you haven't been reading the story right. The story isn't about why she left or what happened to her. It is about the RESULT of her leaving, of how Jaegu copes without her and how he develops a new family after his parents leave. So yeah... don't focus on that because that wasn't the focus of the story.

Third The lack of a kiss. Yeah this one annoyed me a bit as well but then I thought... What does it matter? You read the entire thing to see a kiss? Not the development of a beautiful relationship? If the lack of a kiss annoyed you then you can imagine one, draw one or write about one. It was an open ending for a reason. A story exists in your mind and just because the one your reading ends that doesn't stop you from thinking about it, from imagining what could happen next.

And finally to all the people who said they hated the ending and that it was a waste of time I say this... you still read it. You still read all 260 chapters. Could the "hamfisted drama" have been that bad if you read through all of it, through all of the arcs people complain about? If it was that bad and so awful and went downhill so much and so quickly why did you read it until the end? To see a kiss? I've already addressed that. If anything the people who after reading this say they hate should praise the author for creating a story with such powerful and deep characters, with a powerful and heartwrenching story (You know what I'm talking about... that last kiss between Jaegu and DalDal will always make me cry) and relationships so strong and well built they feel so incredibly natural. They should thank the author for creating a story as good as this one. And I want to thank them for creating a story I will read again, and again and again. So thank you!

Also if you actually bothered to read all this thanks as well! I speant way to much time writing this XD
Dec 10, 2017 2:56 PM
Feb 2016
likefor real , dunno but i feel kinda heartbroken , thinking it ended this way i shipped daldal with jaegu,but to see her cry and more men this feels terribly , i alredy knew this since Moon Young started to like the other guy , i would love if this manga had way more chapters and see quen and daldal & moonyoungfight for jaegu like every harem manga, but this is too much to ask , but damn many things were left without explenation, i wouldlove if the manag started again this way ,
Dec 10, 2017 2:59 PM
Feb 2016
Ahskaa said:
Now this Webtoon was one of the best webtoons I have read, that being because I have only read a few. Though the beginning was very interesting and had lots of potential it didnt really reach to the max to which it could have. Story, characters were all good but near the ending things werent settled like DalDal and Jeagu, the nose bleed, Jeagus mother, the past goons who said they would come back. I don't know what the problem was with the author maybe he had some sort of a problem and ended up finishing the story like this. Honestly if it had a better ending it could have beaten some great mangas. Though its a disappointment that it ended this way without showing the lives of all the characters in the end like whered they go? I was curious to see what would happen with all of them. And I feel as if DalDal and Jeagus relation could have still stayed like the playful was it was then that would have been better cause now more than casual she feels cold towards Jeagu. But obivously he messed up in many places.
The story declined after 120 chapters, so thats why ill give it a 6/10.
But please if there is a way for this series to continue than Hun please do it make a clear version of this about the future or even a year later so we can actually know what happens because letting this go was a shame and I feel heartbroken that it ended.
Also if anyone here has any good mangas or mahnwaz relating to this type of genre then please recommend something to me.

Thanks for the ride but in the end it died along with my heart. 💘
i feel you bro , my heart is broken too i woudl love to see daldal and jaegu and not with that other guy , damn its been 3 days since i finished it but still my heart hurts,
Mar 12, 2018 8:20 PM

Aug 2015
Why the fuck did I read this. Sorry for swearing but this went from an easy 8-9/10 to a 6 real fast. I think the romance between Jaegu and Queen was super weak during the entire series and if they focused on Jaegu becoming strong throughout the manga, it would have been so much better.
Mar 21, 2018 6:17 PM
Nov 2015
I love this story..
Dal Dal as a character brought me to succumb to some intense emotions..
It hurt me reading the story as it was nearing its end because of Dal Dal, and even Queen.
The closer to its end the story was reaching, the better it became, and that rate exploded during its last 60 chapters.
Everything was well thought out and told of by the author.
I mean, the first 200 chapters were okay, nothing to great and I was quite a lot of the time mildly annoyed by the too obvious developments.
BUT the final 60 chapters. Oh my God.
Just wow, the author changed the story's genre and it did amazing for me.
It hurts me to think of the story as I miss the characters, and I feel.. Cold and afraid when I think of Dal Dal, and how her development went(that has nothing to do with the even brought upon by her fans, but her as a person who loved Jaegu)..
It is scary, it's horrible to me.
I don't understand.
She loved him so much, and then that love is all gone..
I don't understand myself, why it affects me so much.
She is such a perfect person, and that possibility to cherish her perfection and be cherished back by her irreversibly went away...
Mar 26, 2018 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
ShadowZiggy said:
Well this was an interesting ride.
While I liked what it set up in the beginning, it seriously got derailed after the beach arc. That's when I think the drama part should have just ended. While I tried to defend the kidnapping arc, that overstayed it's welcome.
Too many plot points dropped and too many side characters completely forgotten about.
I think that there was a sizable backlash during the kidnapping arc. Which would make sense because the chapters were WAY too short.
Also makes me think that the author didn't know what else to do with the series.
In it's current state, the series doesn't feel complete.
Giant plot holes that were completely forgotten about.

Nosebleed plot point? Dropped
Jaegu's mom plot point? Dropped
Jaegu's possible rematch with Minam? Nope
Cool side characters but not used at all very much in season 2.

I do have a theory that this was originally supposed to end with Jaegu and Dal Dal together, but because of the abrupt ending, it never got to that point.
The author dragged the drama out for too long and it became a bit tedious to read at times.

This series had so much to work with but not to it's full potential. I mean yes it's a happy ending, this series just doesn't feel finished in my opinion.

I don't really get how those are, "plotholes", aside from the MC's mom.
But yeah, even from the beginning, the story always dragged out. I think that's why I read so fast. The plot just...went everywhere. Should've ended around the league fight. At some point, it stopped being about martial arts.
Mar 27, 2018 7:09 AM

Apr 2015
romance is my fav genre,but they should done the romance earlier and back focus to action,maybe they should make a sequel,the ending kinda ridiculous
Apr 7, 2018 5:57 PM

Nov 2009
no kiss? thats fucking ridiculous
Oct 4, 2018 8:05 PM
Oct 2018
Ended reading today.
I am really disappointed with the change from fighting to romance.
And so, since my ship was completely massacrated (I almost cried because of Dal Dal Choi x Jaegu Song didn't happen) I wouldn't recommend the series, or only would recommend read until the island arc.

My heart still in pieces with that sad ship ending.
Nov 25, 2018 3:18 PM
Mar 2012
Man this is an old thread to get in to....But damn if you guys aren't right. I came in to this series way late so had the fortune at least to be able to read it in one go. I think this lessened the letdown a little bit. The whole later half of the series became kind of...meh...If i had been hyped on it from its very first publish I would've felt a lot more letdown that years of reading had culminated in the ending it was. So its worth a read in my opinion in this day and age, since you can just go all the way through it.
Dec 15, 2018 12:45 AM

Nov 2014
that was... whatever

at first, I like Hun's way of establishing Jaegu's character from a total geeky to a better character, and also when the sport theme still around, but honestly when it comes to romance, he's suck. he made a good relationship development for Dal Dal, and then end it like garbage, another dude showed up out of the blue and became Jaegu's substitute, "Oh hey that's actually a genius idea" was that what you expecting me to say? HELL NO, what a way to pissed readers off. and Queen, her reason to fall for Jeagu (and Jaegu's reason to fall for Queen) was/were cliche to the max, her development can't even be compared to Dal Dal's. I usually never care whom mc ended up with, as long as the relationship development good enough and reasonable even if it wasn't the character that I rooted for, but Hun did the complete opposite in Girls of The Wild's. also, there're a lot of characters got wasted as if they had never been in this manwha before, it felt like it got axed or something (I bet it is).

oh btw, Zhena did great for the art, that's one of the few good things about this manwha

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

May 10, 2019 9:39 AM
May 2019
I honestly felt disgusted by that ending... I get that they had the idea of making queen the main girl from the start but come on dal dal got like 200 times more character development and we all know that having her be 'no longer interested' was completely bs just to find a reason for queen to be an option
May 10, 2019 5:14 PM
May 2019
Jaegu ending with Queen was really disappointing for me. I mean c'mon did you forget about Daldal? This manga was like any other stories I've read. The person who spent the most effort would be just ignored by the protagonist and is left to just give way to the protagonist's love, the person who spent less time and less effort with the protagonist.

It's unfair because it seems like Queen has the perfect life. She's rich, pretty, popular, is best all among fighters, and now she got Jaegu. Yes it seems like she hates all the bussines trips but hey what does she expect? She's lucky to have a job already waiting for her in the future and honestly she's already rich.

Ugh it's really unfair. Look, Daldal even steal ingredients for Jaegu, she was always there for jaegu, daldal even got a banner(I think there was jaegu heart daldal on it) during a fight at wild's and was broadcasted on tv, etc. While queen on the other hand always just buy buffet for jaegu(oh i actually think she made jaegu some eggrolls) and barely even spends time with jaegu. But what can I do. Stupid jaegu is just plain stupid.

For Minam, ghawd he's the hottest! Anyway he should be with Moonyoung in my opinion. Both of them are strong fighters and have really good chemistry. Look at moonyoung now, inlove with that childish guy. It now looks like she's babysitting him. Tsk tsk

Aaanndd for the ending, I've read here in the comments that most of you guys were disappointed because there wasn't any frenchkissing happened. Like seriously this isn't disney. Don't make the ending too cliche. Ending with a kiss is your way of a happy ending? If there was kissing in the ending would it make up for the unsolved mystery of jaegu's lost mother?

Oh and there's one thing I hate. Why does Daldal seem to move on so easily? All those sacrifices were gone? Maybe there's a hidden meaning. Maybe she just forced berself to give way to jaegu because she just want his happiness.

Btw, I stopped reading at ep.132 because I got bored and just continued to read ep.253 to 260. So maybe I was just blabbing some nonesense here because I skipped some chapters? I hope I didn't missed much information but maybe i'll continue reading those chapters.lol. I'm glad to waste your time reading this. Yes you're welcome.
May 27, 2019 7:38 PM
Jul 2016
It's frustrating but maybe the author has issues atm and has trouble thinking on how to continue the story and keep it exciting. There were a lot of plot points that just weren't solved, the story could have been easily 500 chapters but to maintain the story being good and fresh might have been the problem going forward for the author. The premise was on point, I didn't hate the last chapters that much(except for the ending) they would have been okay if the characters were more fleshed out. They could've made season 2 about other things and the season 2 we have now could have been season 3. It's clear that it was rushed and it kinda makes me sad that a lot of people are hating on it. I love the art and the characters (not jaegu because it was rushed), I get his pov but it was too rushed so it really affected the story and how it was presented. The author wanted to end it as soon as possible which kinda sucks but it was a fun ride.
May 27, 2019 8:06 PM
Jul 2016
Purplecloud123 said:
Jaegu ending with Queen was really disappointing for me. I mean c'mon did you forget about Daldal? This manga was like any other stories I've read. The person who spent the most effort would be just ignored by the protagonist and is left to just give way to the protagonist's love, the person who spent less time and less effort with the protagonist.

It's unfair because it seems like Queen has the perfect life. She's rich, pretty, popular, is best all among fighters, and now she got Jaegu. Yes it seems like she hates all the bussines trips but hey what does she expect? She's lucky to have a job already waiting for her in the future and honestly she's already rich.

Ugh it's really unfair. Look, Daldal even steal ingredients for Jaegu, she was always there for jaegu, daldal even got a banner(I think there was jaegu heart daldal on it) during a fight at wild's and was broadcasted on tv, etc. While queen on the other hand always just buy buffet for jaegu(oh i actually think she made jaegu some eggrolls) and barely even spends time with jaegu. But what can I do. Stupid jaegu is just plain stupid.

For Minam, ghawd he's the hottest! Anyway he should be with Moonyoung in my opinion. Both of them are strong fighters and have really good chemistry. Look at moonyoung now, inlove with that childish guy. It now looks like she's babysitting him. Tsk tsk

Aaanndd for the ending, I've read here in the comments that most of you guys were disappointed because there wasn't any frenchkissing happened. Like seriously this isn't disney. Don't make the ending too cliche. Ending with a kiss is your way of a happy ending? If there was kissing in the ending would it make up for the unsolved mystery of jaegu's lost mother?

Oh and there's one thing I hate. Why does Daldal seem to move on so easily? All those sacrifices were gone? Maybe there's a hidden meaning. Maybe she just forced berself to give way to jaegu because she just want his happiness.

Btw, I stopped reading at ep.132 because I got bored and just continued to read ep.253 to 260. So maybe I was just blabbing some nonesense here because I skipped some chapters? I hope I didn't missed much information but maybe i'll continue reading those chapters.lol. I'm glad to waste your time reading this. Yes you're welcome.

Actually you can see that she still had trouble with it, you can tell it whenever Daldal is with her new guy and whenever he bumps into Jaegu, when she kissed Jaegu on Christmas just to test her feelings if they are still there, a tear dropped from her eyes and I took it as a sign that she still does have feelings lingering. When she saw Jaegu sad, and was clearly missing Queen and regretting everything he had done to the both of them, especially what he had done to queen, she said to herself "I knew it, we weren't mean't to be together" her character was the one that really grew the most from all the characters, it was a little rushed but I liked it. And I understand you, I started reading on 2016 then stopped at chapter 125 cause I was reading a lot of sht,got a little bored from it and then the fact my phone broke I just forgot it afterwards.(I was using Manga rock) Then this year I just downloaded Webtoons app and stumbled upon it again and finished it where I left. I enjoyed the ride but it's sad that it was rushed. It could have been a really great series but maybe the author has issues, he did a great job let's just be happy for him 🙂
Jun 2, 2019 2:56 AM

Nov 2014
One of the worst things I have ever read. I'll give it a 6/10 just because of DalDal otherwise I'd give it a 3.

That ending was complete ass. The series was spiralling downhill since chapter 60 or so but at least give a decent final chapter to those of us who have stuck it through to the end. I'm not even a writer and I can come up with probably 20 different ways they could've ended the series instead of the "boy stumbles onto girl in JP and girl chases mugger"
Jun 10, 2019 10:31 AM

Jun 2015
I’m gonna be real and say.. the ending wasn’t highly disappointing, but I’m left unsatisfied that they never kissed or progressed forward after he traveled to Japan. The story and premise was amazing for the first maybe 150~ish episodes, and then it spiraled as the story turned more and more into the love triangle.
I feel like this could’ve been 400 chapters and still as great; but it seems like the author was either in a situation or had no idea how to progress forward.
Still a good story overall, it was just not perfected and used to its potential.
Jul 2, 2019 5:54 PM
May 2019
I loved the webtoon, but man it wen’t downhill after the Jeju Island part. The drama was so weird. Honestly speaking, i routed for Queen the whole time and am really happy that the ship sailed. But just too man twist and turn along the way. And the drama with the love triangle i hated but it was spicy. Honestly deserves a better ending. But overall I really enjoyed the Webtoon from the characters to the story. Ending tho. It just ends with them finding each other. Would’ve loved to seem some stuff afterwards
Oct 9, 2019 7:27 AM
Sep 2019
The story ends in a way I didn't expect. The queen and the jaegu were very close to a kiss, which I was looking forward to, but she decided to stop to go after the guy who stole her purse.
Oct 16, 2019 6:08 PM
Oct 2019
So much potential, it’s actually sad.firstly in chapter 222 I had thought he had gotten sick, which would’ve been a good arc, but no it just became a one slide thing, and some main characters just became side characters. And this ending was literally the worst ending I’ve ever seen
Oct 18, 2019 9:23 AM
Oct 2019
Omg guys you’ll love this YouTube channel guys she completely dissected girls of the wilds: https://youtu.be/qp2RfYSefig
I really really enjoyed it
Nov 15, 2019 8:51 PM

Jun 2015
I enjoyed it a lot but the quality declined so much in the later chapters. I am really glad they ended up together in the end and everyone seems pretty happy.
:)
Dec 4, 2019 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
If I knew that chapter 260 would have offered such a rough quick ending, I would have stopped reading around chapter 150 or something (before the Jeje island beach vacation). The whole romance shizzle wasn't worth it tbh & imo.
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...

I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

THE HYPE IS REAL!! It's time!! 2 Become a legend, the Ghost of Tsushima
Jun 12, 2020 4:52 AM
May 2014
I still very much liked this manhwa despite seeing all the plot holes and unanswered questions. Some characters were simply forgotten about, some plot lines were just mentioned and never developed (Jaegu's mom). The ending was especially rushed with all the timeskip which saddened me a lot after all the roller coaster of feelings. It just felt like an author tried to get done with his/her work, but I am hopeful that this was more of an editorial/manhwa popularity influenced decision rather than author simply getting tired of it.
Jul 7, 2020 10:18 PM
Aug 2018
So good start, average romance, bad drama and so terrible ending... I'm so dissapointed
Aug 4, 2020 5:02 AM
Apr 2020
This is actually good but the ending i think there should be moreee or I am just disappointed. I wanna know too what happened to their mother. Good series btw i cried coz I can't believe I alr finished it..
Aug 27, 2020 11:51 PM
Aug 2020
Loved it if there was more fighting after ch150.instead we get a childish romance.i mean I loved it at the start I liked how mc was growing up.then BOOM! We get crappy love.ch260 was like a huge time skip if they spread it through like another 10ch with info about other characters.it would also be better if we knew what queen was doing (like what the hell).so much better if they could us Queens character development
Aug 28, 2020 1:40 PM
Aug 2020
The ending is the complete opposite of the start.
At the start story is action and adventure packed extremely funny and the characters were well written and fabulous 👍👍10/10 so good

2)the middle part of the story felt like a anime canon or manga canon.Interaction with mc was very low.I like to think this part never existed.We also met lots of side characters which are forgetten afterwards. Lost all of its previous intensity (I mean all of its comedy and glamour)6/10🤨🤨🤨🤨🙁🙁

3)the ending was basically a melodrama and everything made no sense .she just goes on trips and enjoys her life while mc acts like he lost the love of his life(it took him a year to finally grow some balls).I was so surprised by instant romance.at this point we lost all action and it basically became a slice of life.after all
This they slowly build it up and then left it on the last chapter with a cliffhanger.i mean does he stay in Tokyo?do they go back?do they officially get to together?what are the others reactions.should have made it more satisfactory.also was the one year time skip really nessesary

OVERALL: Taking an average I would give it a 6/10 rating.i didn't hate the plot or the characters in fact I loved it.i was rather more disappointed that it could have been much more(lots of wasted potential) .the author should have gone like he did at the start an action and adventure with romantic subplot.instead of focusing on one thing he did something else making me disappointed.the ending should have been explained more better

PS : I am not saying I could write a better story but I feel it could be better
Sep 23, 2020 7:48 AM
Apr 2020
Second season please 😅
Sep 28, 2020 10:01 AM
Sep 2020
Ending could have been more satisfying if jaegu ended up with choi daldal, she puts all her efforts she deserved much more.
Well if i were to be in jaegu's shoes i would have gone for choi daldal.
Oct 26, 2020 2:50 PM
Mar 2020
ShadowZiggy said:
Well this was an interesting ride.
While I liked what it set up in the beginning, it seriously got derailed after the beach arc. That's when I think the drama part should have just ended. While I tried to defend the kidnapping arc, that overstayed it's welcome.
Too many plot points dropped and too many side characters completely forgotten about.
I think that there was a sizable backlash during the kidnapping arc. Which would make sense because the chapters were WAY too short.
Also makes me think that the author didn't know what else to do with the series.
In it's current state, the series doesn't feel complete.
Giant plot holes that were completely forgotten about.

Nosebleed plot point? Dropped
Jaegu's mom plot point? Dropped
Jaegu's possible rematch with Minam? Nope
Cool side characters but not used at all very much in season 2.

I do have a theory that this was originally supposed to end with Jaegu and Dal Dal together, but because of the abrupt ending, it never got to that point.
The author dragged the drama out for too long and it became a bit tedious to read at times.

This series had so much to work with but not to it's full potential. I mean yes it's a happy ending, this series just doesn't feel finished in my opinion.
i truly agree with you the end felt like it’s not finished yet
Mar 30, 2021 1:59 PM

Jul 2014
As a comedy, this is gold

As a fight history, well it stop being that at some point.

As a whole history, it has a lot of wasted characters, wich is a shame

I like Daldal moving on

I think that after more than 10 chapters of MC being insecure, author could at least give us one more episode of the main couple being fcking happy.
Aug 29, 2021 10:06 AM
Jan 2017
This is 5-toubun, We can't study shit aftertaste all over again.

I need a fucking chaser similar to the art but stronger chad mc who gets the main fmc pussy stat!
Oct 31, 2021 6:30 AM
Oct 2021
Season 1 was great, really liked the tournament arc and stuff, it all went downhill when season 2 started, the island tourism arc was the one when the series really started going down the drain no cap, 60 chapters or something (at least 50+), that's the amount of chapters it took for the mc to do something, stupid mc no cap, really liked the art style and the characters was interesting (only if the author did a good work....what a waste) and he really stretched it out and that too for way too long,and the ending... Just make me want to say 🦆 u author.
Personal opinions- 🦆 u author 🦆 u, daldal did so much, she did everything she could and gave her best but the mc chose queen are u kidding me... Damn this gave me both a headache an a heartache, as a reader it hurts to see someone who wanted to spend every moment of her life with someone ignore the very person,and in the end it took only 1 chapted, 1 DUCKING CHAPTER FOR THINGS TO GO *AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER* (2 chapters if u count the chapter in which daldal told mc the obvious) mc is stupid as hell and the author turned a diamond into nothing more than an insignificant pebble.
Personal opinion and stuff so yeah no hate comments pls :D
Jan 13, 2022 9:34 PM

Apr 2013
This was the first manhwa that I picked up way back and I’ve had it on hold halfway through for roughly 8 years. Since I had already read so much of it, I didn’t want to drop it because what I drop I usually just delete from my lists.

I force-fed myself what was left to read and I can safely say that the story, dialogue and characters are horribly written. One of the worst MC you’ll come across. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless you enjoy wasting your time. Art is average and the only saving grace is the fight choreography which is decent I guess?
KneelBeforeMeApr 14, 2022 11:07 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does this get better?

Ubada03 - Dec 7, 2023

1 by afrid_istiaq »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:30 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 145 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Jul 12, 2014

37 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 143 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Jun 22, 2014

17 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 132 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 2:38 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jun 22, 2013

8 by Wijayakusuma »»
May 3, 2023 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.