Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2016 4:37 AM

Nov 2011
Oreimo's ending was God Awful and this will only be worse.

Tsugumi's confession was awesome yet so upsetting.

Another Cliche Harem Manga.

I'm all about Kosaki but I was pushing hard for Tsugumi. Please manga gods don't let it end with Chitoge.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 26, 2016 9:44 AM

Nov 2008
DarklordVor said:

Why can't it be a harem ending?.

Because harem endings are lazy and suck more than any other type of ending?

Feb 26, 2016 2:16 PM

Oct 2014
This was such a good chapter, we got cute Chitoge moments and amazing Tsugumi moments.

Chitoge better win xD
Feb 26, 2016 3:36 PM

Feb 2016
Another one bites the dust. I almost feel guilty aboard the ss chitoge
Feb 26, 2016 4:25 PM

Jul 2014
The concept of a "best girl" is extremely subjective. We all have different tastes.
Feb 26, 2016 4:49 PM

Nov 2011
Chiibi. I agree with you, I hated Haru. I felt like she cut her hair just so she could be more like her sister and still try to win over Raku.

An immature move.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 26, 2016 6:55 PM

Jun 2015
Itachi_0893 said:
steph96 said:
this is oreimo all over again!
why can't best girl win ?!( ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Well in oreimo the best girl won.

er... i don't think we're talking about the same oreimo...
Itachi_0893 said:
Chitoge will surely win, so yeah both best girls wins.

Nope!
I can honestly say that i would have been fine with anyone but kirino and chitoge.
Feb 26, 2016 8:44 PM

Nov 2008
Kirino sucks but Chitoge is pretty cool. I thought best match in Oreimo was Kuroneko (like a lot of people). But really, anyone BUT Kirino would have been good. lol

Chiibi. I agree with you, I hated Haru. I felt like she cut her hair just so she could be more like her sister and still try to win over Raku.

Fist bump for Haru hate. :D

But I do think she's done with him. Girls cut their hair in manga to show they are moving on from a lost love. It's stupid and always looks bad.....but it's some kind of Japanese tradition.

Feb 26, 2016 11:41 PM

Dec 2015
Threesome ending anyone?
Feb 27, 2016 7:58 AM
Jan 2014
one of my favorite ships.... sunked (;____;)
Feb 27, 2016 1:18 PM
Aug 2010
Chiibi said:
Kirino sucks but Chitoge is pretty cool. I thought best match in Oreimo was Kuroneko (like a lot of people). But really, anyone BUT Kirino would have been good. lol

But I do think she's done with him. Girls cut their hair in manga to show they are moving on from a lost love. It's stupid and always looks bad.....but it's some kind of Japanese tradition.

Just my personal opinion, but well, I really liked kuroneko until she dumped the MC because of a stupid reason, and Kirino's actions from that moment on really did grow in me.
Feb 27, 2016 5:57 PM

Jan 2011
I'm expecting some more Shuu x Ruri teasing before this goes any further.
Feb 29, 2016 8:41 PM

Dec 2011
hoopla123 said:
Tsugumi ship has sunk.

mertsi said:
What a bunch of bullshit. Not like there was ever any chance of best girl winning, though.

Ikr, Haru should have won this shit ages ago

Preach. But as we all know life dont work like that. And by that i mean manga life lol. I stopped to think about and Haru is so the most natural fit for him. They just worked. Chitoge and him are only in love after being forced together and developing stockholm syndrome. And him and Kosaki only have little kid crushes on each other that neither will ever ever act on. Just blush and run bullshit. Haru and him just fit, mesh, go together! *sigh*
Oh well I cant stop reading now.
Feb 29, 2016 8:53 PM

Dec 2011
allenjke said:
That was kinda heartbreaking, kinda cause with how Komi destroyed his own work expecting anything is just pointless. Now to Onodera, how long will she last? Just remembered that there was some kind of key-lock plot, there was, probably ...

Lmao. I vaguely remember this plot you speak of.
Feb 29, 2016 9:06 PM

Dec 2011
Chiibi said:

I thought it was just a girl thing to cut the hair or get a new hair do after a break up. Something like signaling a fresh start or new beginnings.
Mar 1, 2016 7:19 AM

Apr 2013
Even though he sinks one ship after another... this was definitely one of the most interesting approaches.

Mar 1, 2016 12:07 PM

Feb 2016
The final battle has begun! Chitoge for the win guys :D
Mar 1, 2016 4:56 PM

Nov 2008
SuperNova11 said:
Chiibi said:

I thought it was just a girl thing to cut the hair or get a new hair do after a break up. Something like signaling a fresh start or new beginnings.

It's a girl thing....but I haven't seen it OUTSIDE of Asian media. XD

I stopped to think about and Haru is so the most natural fit for him. They just worked.

They didn't work at all.

Mar 3, 2016 9:13 AM

Jan 2016
Well, this was to be expected as well. But now, the decisive factor is between Kosaki's confession, Chitoge telling Raku her true feelings and the truth of the key-lock thing xD

Still, it is pretty predictable...
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 6, 2016 8:56 PM

Jun 2014
I folded my cards long ago on the SS Tsugumi, she can still be their Ichijou's maid or something tho...

I've been rooting for Chitoge for a while now, she grew on me, I don't care if it's the most obvious one, she's better than Onodera.
Mar 18, 2016 10:00 AM
Mar 2016
InsaneAweTony said:
one of my favorite ships.... sunked (;____;)

Givin' up already, wakazou!? Get yer divin' gear out! I ain't lettin' this ship go even if she takes me to the depths!
Apr 16, 2016 8:18 AM

Oct 2012
Bullshit. There is no such thing as stopping loving someone for someone else sake. People are selfish beings and love is the strongest of emotions, even stronger than friendship is.

You simply can't deny you feelings out of your own decision, it doesn't work that way. At best she would be torn by seeing them together even more from now on.

To think that he'll never know what she feels for him is just way too cruel for her. She should have been at least allowed to tell him plain and square. But now she would be broken and surrounded by despair instead.

The rain was symbolic but this really wasn't good and happy ending for Tsugumi.
Apr 16, 2016 7:24 PM

Nov 2008
Mich666 said:
Bullshit. There is no such thing as stopping loving someone for someone else sake.

She didn't stop loving him. She's just going to keep her feelings a secret forever.

Apr 17, 2016 2:57 AM

Oct 2012
Chiibi said:
She didn't stop loving him. She's just going to keep her feelings a secret forever.

That's why I said it's impossible. Even if her feelings are secret that doesn't change a thing. Her situation is literally the same now as it was before, nothing was resolved. Seeing him everyday would only leave her broken and she would be more and more hurt in time.

If you want an example of what would happen, take one specific story in Clannad for example:
It certainly didn't end well.
Apr 17, 2016 4:36 PM

Nov 2008
Mich666 said:
. Her situation is literally the same now as it was before, nothing was resolved. Seeing him everyday would only leave her broken and she would be more and more hurt in time.

I don't know about that. This chapter was to show that she now has closure. Even though she's still a little sad, she'd rather see her best friend be happy with Raku. And I knew that she wouldn't choose anything else. Chitoge means the world to her.

Jul 31, 2016 7:34 AM

Apr 2012
Goodbye Tsugumi.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Aug 20, 2016 12:57 AM

Jan 2014
the fourth ship sink, SS. Tsugumi
Jan 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2014
Im late to the funeral of this ship i guess. I was actually rooting for the Tsugumi ship but it was so obvious it wasnt gonna be Tsugumi.
Dec 31, 2017 12:07 AM
Sep 2017
T_T that was the saddest confession i've ever seen T_T

i felt so depressed after seeing tsugumi's confession TTT_TTT
Apr 8, 8:24 PM
Apr 2024
Man i was hoping tsugumi end up with raku
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» To Nisekoi fans who like Chitoge, can you explain why you like her?

Kira_Illusionist - Yesterday

21 by Lucifrost »»
6 minutes ago

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

99 by Kira_Illusionist »»
Yesterday, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.