Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 17, 2009 11:38 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Danzou is so sneaky as usual.

Dec 17, 2009 12:34 PM

Jul 2008
ok chapter only good part danzo gets squished^^
Dec 17, 2009 12:35 PM

Jul 2008
careohx said:
Guys srsly comments like this "i was going the read the next chapter of naruto but i got to read the next chapter of sasuke instead"

First of all sasuke is 100 times cooler than that naruto guy who just collapsed coz he is unable to make a fucking decision. :)
If i were naruto i would join sasuke and help him :p forget that peace and love ideals for a few minutes kill off sasukes' enemies and after he can start building his world peace.

problem solved :P

agreed plain and simple^^
Dec 17, 2009 12:35 PM

Sep 2009
"It's a long story... Too long to tell here." - And thank God for the small miracles! If I were to listen to another "villain" giving all of his secrets away BEFORE the actual fight I don't know what would I do.

"Sakura is no fool, and she is not so immature that she cannot understand the situation in which we all are." - Banged your head on any hard surfaces recently, Sai? Who except Sakura thinks she can even scratch Sasuke if she's not going go all "love you / loved you" when she sees him?

Page 12 simply owns!! 16 x "Haaa", 3 x "!", "Calm down", "He's hyperventilating!", "Take a few deep breaths!" and "Naruto!". I didn't know whether to laugh or faceplant... Can you waste space in a more stupid way?

Blood bunshin? Kawarimi with a corpse or a nearby animal? Kishi's miracle? Well, SOMETHING released quite a large amount of blood so Sasuke did crush something there - it's just a matter of what was it.
Dec 17, 2009 12:48 PM

Nov 2007
I hated that this chapter was all flashbacks of stuff that was just said a couple chapters ago.There's no need to retell us what we just read. BTW I don't like that just because his eyes leveled up he is able o summon a giant skeleton made out of chakra and other stuff. What do his eyes have to do with that anyways? Or is he using his new eyes to summon it from somewhere else like with Toad Bunta?

Bonar said:
Blood bunshin? Kawarimi with a corpse or a nearby animal? Kishi's miracle? Well, SOMETHING released quite a large amount of blood so Sasuke did crush something there - it's just a matter of what was it.

I just assumed it was an illusion with the sharingan set up by Danzo
silentknight0083Dec 17, 2009 2:42 PM
Dec 17, 2009 12:49 PM

Sep 2009
ro said:
ok chapter only good part danzo gets squished^^

agreed
Dec 17, 2009 1:02 PM

Jul 2007
Bonar said:

Karin. Female. Killed offscreen :P
Dec 17, 2009 1:39 PM
Oct 2009
"let our eyes do the talking"...? isnt that what couples do when they make love? intense intimate eye contacts?
Dec 17, 2009 2:10 PM

Oct 2009
naruto became emo because of sasuke..that means.....IT CAN SPREAD

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BEING EMO IS A VIRUS!
Dec 17, 2009 3:29 PM

Nov 2007
I knew Danzo couldn't die that easily. Let's see how this fight will play out.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 17, 2009 4:25 PM

Nov 2009
Man this is getting awesome next will be all like
"Sasuke i killed your clan cause i wanted an arm full of sharingans, isnt is prettyyy"

And you remember aaages ago itachi gave naruto a power of some sort in the woods? tada! the "think about sasuke to much and hyperventilate no jutsu"

maan this is getting goood, i wonder who else has a sharingan seems they aint that rare these days!
/sarcasm 1/10 T.T
Dec 17, 2009 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, could Naruto get any gayer over Sasuke? :/ That was just plain...pathetic. Danzou's sharingan arm grossed me out so freaking much. I kept getting the chills whenever it appeared in a panel. It's gross. That arm needs to go. :(
Sigh...I kind of miss Itachi. He was the best troll ever...and one of my favorite characters. :(
Dec 17, 2009 4:39 PM

Jul 2009
I wanted Madara to step in and pwn danzo but oh well, and as for naruto just wow i mean maybe he is gay
Dec 17, 2009 5:06 PM
Sep 2008
Lame naruto. How shitter can he get? I wish Danzo pawn the ass out of sasuke. Steal his sharingan too.
Dec 17, 2009 5:43 PM

Apr 2009
I loved the way the blood looked on Sasuke's face. <333
I wish he really did squish Danzo. Die Danzo Die.

Oh Naruto.. Pleaseeeee. :(
Dec 17, 2009 6:17 PM

Apr 2008
careohx said:
Guys srsly comments like this "i was going the read the next chapter of naruto but i got to read the next chapter of sasuke instead"

Uhm, yes, seriously. I believe I said that. =]
Dec 17, 2009 8:06 PM
Mar 2009
I think this chapter is a foreshadowing for things to come. Naruto is starting to learn that he can't be attached to Sasuke forever and must be a ninja first, and things are starting to conflict with him because of that. I don't think you'll be seeing 'emo' Naruto for long.
Dec 17, 2009 11:22 PM

Oct 2009
Poor Naruto. I guess he had a severe panic attack because he's losing his status as a main character. Seriously, Naruto had not been in combat in a long time. Lately, he's been punched by a girl, restrained by Yamato, tormented by Tobi/Madara and lied by Sakura. It's like Kishi's punishing him. Poor Naruto-dattebayo :(
Dec 17, 2009 11:26 PM

Dec 2009
Wow. I like Naruto, but what the hell was with the spaz attack?

I laughed my ass off. x_x
Dec 17, 2009 11:45 PM

Aug 2008
Vongole said:
Poor Naruto. I guess he had a severe panic attack because he's losing his status as a main character. Seriously, Naruto had not been in combat in a long time. Lately, he's been punched by a girl, restrained by Yamato, tormented by Tobi/Madara and lied by Sakura. It's like Kishi's punishing him. Poor Naruto-dattebayo :(
QFT!!! Hahahaaha... Naruto needs something to get his status back... Oh I know... Kill Sasuke!!!

Well Well... It was a good chapter... after all Danzou didn't die on this one... he might die in the end of the battle... but man he was completely awesome.. the speech.. the techniques... the power... I can feel Danzou... not as Sauce... or Madara... Those Uchiha are the virus... They spread the stupidity and emoness virus through out the Ninja World!!! XD The Uchiha's seriously deserve to die!

Dunno what Kakashi and co. wanna do with Sakura... She just needs to be scolded... nothing more... Naruto.. oh right he tried... Kakashi need to Chidori her and break her skull and implant a new brain inside tat skull of hers... But fruck... what the heck happened to you Naru-chan.... YOu got... NO... Are you serious dude... Why you got so worked up... are you gay now? Or you're simply slowly realizing that you need to kill your own best friend dude? I hope it's the last one...Gosh

Oh I skipped a little when Danzou was crushed, but you do't know how happy I was when I saw him directly behind Sauce!! HEck I was excited!!! I really want Danzou to kick the sorry ass of Sauce... Sauce doesn't deserve the Complete Defense of Susano'o.... He should be ten feet under dead inside a sealed trunk!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2009 11:56 PM
Dec 18, 2009 3:08 AM
Jun 2008
Things that got me thinking...

- If Naruto would 'man up' and became a badass, this manga would be so much better...

- Danzo gave us a reminder of what ninja's really are...

- Sasuke is gonna be a bitch forever about his revenge... If he burns all konoha and has his revenge, he's gonna find something else to hate on. He's just a bitch...
Dec 18, 2009 4:40 AM

May 2009
poor Naruto T_T
Dec 18, 2009 4:49 AM

Oct 2008
Fai said:
like Madara's "omg eyes on the moon", Saucegay's "omg darkness", Naruto's "omg ima go passs out from sex dream about saucegay" or Sakuras "lol ill kill him".

Vongole said:

CoolKidsClub said:
"let our eyes do the talking"...? isnt that what couples do when they make love? intense intimate eye contacts?

I lol'd because it's pretty much true.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Dec 18, 2009 6:18 AM

Nov 2008
That was a nice fight, I hope it will not be drag out on countless chapter.
Dec 18, 2009 7:10 AM

Jul 2009
Surely Danzou has to be too much for Sasugay? I'd hate it if Danzou lost.
Dec 18, 2009 7:20 AM

Dec 2007
reaght said:
Things that got me thinking...

- If Naruto would 'man up' and became a badass, this manga would be so much better...

- Danzo gave us a reminder of what ninja's really are...

- Sasuke is gonna be a bitch forever about his revenge... If he burns all konoha and has his revenge, he's gonna find something else to hate on. He's just a bitch...

This, this and this.

Danzou said:
"Let our eyes do the talking"

As if the Sharingan wasn't exagerated enough already, now it can talk...
Dec 18, 2009 7:26 AM

Jun 2009
So quick, Hijushi something then Susanoo.. but all was Genjutsu..

overall, I liked to see Danzo's abilities!!
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 18, 2009 9:04 AM

Mar 2009
Oh you guys have no mercy. Don't make it sound like Naruto isn't going through a lot. The boy doesn't have really a family. Those who are like family to him are dead or almost dead (Jiraya and Tsunade), the girl he loves is a retarded bitch and his closest friend, is a emo criminal hell bent on fucking the only place he could call home. Yeah, like that wouldn't mean shit to a helpless teenager.

But one thing is certain, Kishimoto can't keep this going forever, for christ sake, Naruto and Sasuke need to settle their score and much more, we had enough ("emo") drama.

Dec 18, 2009 11:22 AM
May 2008
blah. nothing happened.
Dec 18, 2009 1:44 PM

Feb 2008
R-Zero said:
Oh you guys have no mercy. Don't make it sound like Naruto isn't going through a lot. The boy doesn't have really a family. Those who are like family to him are dead or almost dead (Jiraya and Tsunade), the girl he loves is a retarded bitch and his closest friend, is a emo criminal hell bent on fucking the only place he could call home. Yeah, like that wouldn't mean shit to a helpless teenager.

But one thing is certain, Kishimoto can't keep this going forever, for christ sake, Naruto and Sasuke need to settle their score and much more, we had enough ("emo") drama.

Nothing happened to Iruka?

Dec 18, 2009 3:03 PM

Feb 2008
DestinyFate said:

???

who iruka
Dec 18, 2009 3:22 PM

Dec 2008
Great fight between Sasuke and Danzou, hopefully next week we will see what those eyes can really do. Naruto is so gay that he fainted. xD
Dec 18, 2009 4:01 PM

May 2009
DAMMIT!!! I was hoping that really was the end of Danzo!! I actually squealed with excitement when Susanoo squished him - but then he was fine, dammit. I guess that would've made things too easy for Sasuke though, huh?

Freakin' Naruto. Pull yourself together, man!!!
Dec 18, 2009 4:10 PM

Mar 2009
DestinyFate said:

Well, this happened:

Red_Comet said:
DestinyFate said:

???

who iruka

Courtesy of Kishimoto.
Lol. Even Naruto might have forgetten him...poor sensei. =/

Dec 18, 2009 4:45 PM

Sep 2008
i hope kishi really stop poping sharingans out of nowhere ....
naruto collapsed, thats our hero! , somewhere in my mind i thought "woohoo naruto is going after sasuke to defeat him!!" ....in my dreams right..
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 19, 2009 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
Oh,Kishimoto sure is obsessed with sharingan(I wouldn't be surprised if Danzou had sharingan in his ass LOL).Naruto looks as emo as always,Sasuke as pissed as always(well I somehow got to agree,'cos "the sharingan dude" made fun of Itachi-san >.<'')and Sakura....ummm no pink girl this chapter o.o'
Dec 19, 2009 1:26 PM

Jul 2009
So I let me get this straight... Kisame is dead?! Haha! I thought it would be funny to throw that in this post as people would be all like 'omg where have you been?'

Seriously though, get that boy a paper bag to breath into stat! And cut that arm off! Its an eyesore! And really?? People actually like Danzo? I think he's a prick.
Dec 20, 2009 1:56 AM

Mar 2008
naruto truly is a cripple, fkin emo !!!!
sasuke >>> naruto !!
SASUKE !!!! ^^
Dec 20, 2009 2:06 AM

Dec 2009
R-Zero said:

I agree completely. Not saying I didn't laugh at Naruto(Oh forgive me Naruto! I couldn't help it!), but his behavior isn't wimpy, it's human. The kid's under a hell of a lot of pressure.
Dec 20, 2009 3:41 AM

Jul 2007
Romeo said:
naruto truly is a cripple, fkin emo !!!!
sasuke >>> naruto !!
SASUKE !!!! ^^

O, but sadly, when compared to Naruto, Uchiha "LOLDARKNESS" Saucegay is still a lot more emo.
Dec 20, 2009 3:59 AM
Sep 2007
Sasuke's darkness is too dark.
Dec 21, 2009 1:36 AM

Nov 2009
ahhhh....kishi....what's going on??!!

Naruto is on his gay side again.....WTF. Yeah too much Flashbacks this chapter and it all the same! FFS!

Danzo. that escaped is way too predictable, and WTF Sasuke's was shock about it. LamE.
I'm excited to see how those sharingans work, it better be good kishi.

Sakura. Planning to kill sasuke?... more of planning to be killed.Get over of that guy.

OMG...Sai is so cool.

3/5 better...same with last chap
Dec 23, 2009 12:27 PM

Jul 2009
SniFear said:
ahhhh....kishi....what's going on??!!

Naruto is on his gay side again.....WTF. Yeah too much Flashbacks this chapter and it all the same! FFS!

Danzo. that escaped is way too predictable, and WTF Sasuke's was shock about it. LamE.
I'm excited to see how those sharingans work, it better be good kishi.

Sakura. Planning to kill sasuke?... more of planning to be killed.Get over of that guy.

OMG...Sai is so cool.

3/5 better...same with last chap

I think Naruto should figure out who truly loves,Sasuke or Sakura?(Answer:"Sakura-chan,but I can't leave Sasuke alone")

Naruto>>>soap
(Naruto should be a soap,it'd be epic!)
Dec 23, 2009 9:20 PM

Nov 2009
Kaliope said:

I think Naruto should figure out who truly loves,Sasuke or Sakura?(Answer:"Sakura-chan,but I can't leave Sasuke alone")

(Naruto should be a soap,it'd be epic!)

ur right..lol
kishi might go on that route.
Dec 25, 2009 3:26 PM

Oct 2007
careohx said:
if sasuke is emo then being emo is cool kthxbai

If Mr. LOLDARKNESS is cool then Shinji Ikari is ultimate-super-awesome-extreme cool.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 27, 2009 5:51 PM

Mar 2009
Its fun how much diffrence the viewpoint of the Naruto characters are compared anime - manga.

On Anime everybody are like Naaaw Sasuke I would become gay and have sex with you if you existed! <3<3<3 love your episodes.

While on Manga its like:

Get lostr you emofag saucegay wannabeLordOfDarkness.

talkngseverdhead said:
So I let me get this straight... Kisame is dead?! Haha! I thought it would be funny to throw that in this post as people would be all like 'omg where have you been?'

Seriously though, get that boy a paper bag to breath into stat! And cut that arm off! Its an eyesore! And really?? People actually like Danzo? I think he's a prick.

Kisame is alive, he only lost his weapon (Which was the source of his awesomeness). Don't worry.

Kisamefishy is cool. :)
Aug 31, 2010 4:59 AM

Jul 2010
wow really so many hates "Naruto" then stop reading it , what do you expect of it anyway.
Aug 9, 2018 1:58 AM

Feb 2013
At least we now know Madara was telling the truth about Itachi.
Apr 25, 2021 11:30 AM

Jan 2020
seeing danzo get injured brings joy to my eyes

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» How important is Boruto?

Rabnawaz2 - Yesterday

11 by chaps28 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.