Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 18, 2015 1:29 PM

Jan 2011
Sakaitsu said:
Yuuji is pathetic. He has no excuse, he is just a bastard. The last episode is predictable, I think Iris will save him.

Either that or everyone dies. Would've liked this show to be a 2-cour so it could be "deeper".
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 19, 2015 10:58 AM

Sep 2013
Poor fake nagisa :'(
I guess they found out that an a tec engine was bought and followed it.

Bibimbapski said:

Reality would be: corporations and companies close down and NEVER come back with a bang like A-TEC has. You sound like you've never worked in a corporate setting before. Not everyone holds hands and works hard together like most Anime series like this shitty series tries so hard to show. There's a lot of backstabbing and I'm not talking about Yuji-esque backstabbing. More like Mizuki and Kaito Sera suddenly leaving you out to hang and fend for yourself. That's the real world, which you're apparently detached from.

LMFAO
Oh look another idiot who thinks he knows shit XD
There a ton of companies who come back, that you think there aren't just shows how stupid you are LOL.
There is backstabbing and people do work hard both which are portrayed in this anime, go back to school XD
Nov 3, 2015 4:17 PM

May 2012
Well that was pretty neat, up to the last episode!
Nov 24, 2015 8:25 PM

Apr 2013
Whoa they didn't save him! I actually thought they would that time!
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 19, 2015 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
Interesting episode once again, even if certain situations were a little telegraphed, others are a little surreal, like the kidnapping of Nagisa, as Angelina was always there ready to help. Drawings a bit down, the final episode of I was not surprised that much, was in the air.
Oct 4, 2016 10:09 AM

Sep 2014
Did you honestly not think about knocking out the maniac brother...
Sep 12, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2012
Nagisa getting kicked.
lol Did Hanako beat up the guards?
Hanako kicking ass.
Dat shot.
Dat launch.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 9, 2019 3:24 PM

Dec 2017
this shit pisses me off so much

just finish off the baddies but no our plot!!!!1111
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Nov 10, 2021 2:15 PM

Jun 2020
Decent episode overall.

Two questions really

1. Why on earth are those warehousers still following Yuuji's orders and incriminating themselves in a potential life sentence crime? The guy is quite clearly a swivel-eyed maniac who despises being made to manage them so much he literally went insane with rage. It's not like they've got much reason to be loyal. When your boss starts stabbing people and howling like a dying cat, it might be best to raise it with HR before you risk your life to help him murder his superior.

2. It's 100 years in the future yet not only has taken the trouble to ship a red 2012 Toyota Prius V to Mars, but it is being used as a limo by the director of an interplanetary conglomerate, and no one thinks this is the least bit strange. Unless Kiryu Nagisa is secretly a classic car enthusiast with a particular passion for bland late 2000s Japanese ecoboxes this seems somewhat unlikely. Heck, he could be for all we know but since they never mentioned it we can safely assume they did it to save money. I just hate these endlessly recycled 3D car models. There used to be a time when lovingly drawn, uniquely designed sci-fi machinery was one of the iconic strengths of the anime medium. I swear anime production companies get lazier every year...
BritishBlitz87Nov 10, 2021 11:48 PM
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

136 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

36 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 2, 2021 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.