Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 12, 2015 11:23 PM

Jul 2008
And prepare for the infinite filler wheel...ugh.
Sep 13, 2015 3:28 AM

May 2008
The filler was boring but the ending was creepy!
Sep 18, 2015 4:45 PM

Apr 2014
I didn't expect her to fall under the dreams control, i thought she'd stay aware that she was trapped and not know how to get out. I enjoyed these past two episodes more than i expected.
Oct 2, 2015 12:28 PM

Jan 2011
tenten dont break out of genjustsu so this filler ended
Oct 11, 2015 4:36 AM

Jan 2012
Fillers are killing me but was nice to see neji again.

Oct 12, 2015 1:09 AM

Apr 2009
link9us said:

Since when did hanzo remotely have anything to do with tenten lol.

dudess that's the whole point of Tenten isn't it- she could have saved the world or w/e and it would've just been 'ahhh some tenten thing'.

at least it's not an episode about Asuma
Oct 16, 2015 5:16 PM

Dec 2014
TheNaturalPerm said:
the writer for these fillers doesn't even know what the infinite tsukuyomi does. It basically shows you your ideal world...not some random personality swap world.
This is so dumb.

My thoughts exactly...

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Oct 24, 2015 4:09 PM

Jan 2013
Nozdref said:
TheNaturalPerm said:
the writer for these fillers doesn't even know what the infinite tsukuyomi does. It basically shows you your ideal world...not some random personality swap world.
This is so dumb.

My thoughts exactly...

I guess it can be kind of justified that she figured out she was under the spell, but this technically is her ideal world.

She says she's home now after all.
Nov 24, 2015 3:27 AM
Nov 2015
Hi I am new to this series (kinda) I watched allot of it way back when and I went to the last episode I watched Obito Vs kakashi and watched all the way up to the last part of the sasuke and naruto vs madara fight when madara got almost everyone in the eternal genjustu shit or wdf it is and I literally Have fucking No clue whats the main story line is anymore I ended up skipping through episodes a shit ton of fillers and watched the tenten filler and am confused how it ended xD also I went to the Killer bee filler after skipping rather heavily and I can thoroughly say Now I know why I stopped watching Bleach and Naruto the fucking storyline's are confusing as fuck. I mean seriously I finished Sao 1...3 Attack on titan code geass and Death note In a single month this series plot development is truely confusing xD they just seem to be adding a shiton of back story to all the characters I never knew had Backstory xD anyways lemme know wdf is going on thx everyone.
Nov 24, 2015 3:29 AM
Nov 2015
Hi I am new to this series (kinda) I watched allot of it way back when and I went to the last episode I watched Obito Vs kakashi and watched all the way up to the last part of the sasuke and naruto vs madara fight when madara got almost everyone in the eternal genjustu shit or wdf it is and I literally Have fucking No clue whats the main story line is anymore I ended up skipping through episodes a shit ton of fillers and watched the tenten filler and am confused how it ended xD also I went to the Killer bee filler after skipping rather heavily and I can thoroughly say Now I know why I stopped watching Bleach and Naruto the fucking storyline's are confusing as fuck. I mean seriously I finished Sao 1...3 Attack on titan code geass and Death note In a single month this series plot development is truely confusing xD they just seem to be adding a shiton of back story to all the characters I never knew had Backstory xD anyways lemme know wdf is going on thx everyone.
Nov 25, 2015 7:54 PM

Mar 2015
AnimeIsConfusing said:

Needs some tl'dr or at least some full stops. Long story short, nothing is happening. We're having episodes where we're literally having a flashback within a dream within a dream. Come back after a month or so :/
May 20, 2016 11:59 AM
May 2012
How did this happened ahahaha.
Nov 3, 2016 7:20 AM

Dec 2012
Such a bizarre couple of episodes, it's like you know all of it is fake but Tenten still looks like the crazy one. The end of the episode would make for a good horror film conclusion though.
Apr 26, 2017 7:09 PM

Jan 2014
I think I found out why Tenten is one of those character who didn't have a lover in the end. it is because she actually have a feelings for Neji, and yet Neji killed in action. why? because in Tenten dreams, Neji act like a pervert who peek at her through byakugan, which is their behaviour is what the dreamer thinking of. maybe, Tenten actually hope for Neji to be a little bit spoiled so she can flirt with him. but the actual neji are more of a serious type.
Apr 30, 2017 10:19 PM

May 2013
Welp. Tenten looked more promising than Yamato, but she failed too :/
Aug 21, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2011
Tenten tried, but failed. Next!

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 11, 2019 3:16 AM

Mar 2015
Yikes accepting this alternate reality seems to drag you in for good!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 14, 2019 12:30 AM

May 2015
We lost Tenten
Looks like Bee is next
Apr 18, 2021 1:09 PM

Jan 2020
I forgot Hanzo was here since it's been a while since I watched it lol. Crazy how fillers give more love to tenten than the actual series

Jun 16, 2021 1:55 PM

Jan 2020
barely paid attention to this episode ngl
Feb 27, 2022 7:51 AM

Feb 2021
Bruh the manga was already over by this point why tf did they still try to stretch the anime?

It was such a lame filler. Menma and the others were the only ones stopping Hanzo? Like what? Where were the other jonin's? Where was the Hokage?

And Tenten defeated that summoning JUST LIKE THAT. They didn't even show how lol.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 14 Discussion

izikiel - May 17, 2007

31 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 166 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Knave - Jun 24, 2010

216 by KoniginElle »»
May 26, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 213 Discussion ( 1 2 )

711 - May 26, 2011

85 by Fludddd »»
May 25, 7:53 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

35 by Chunkzz422 »»
May 22, 12:29 PM

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

38 by BotGang »»
May 19, 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.