Forum Settings
Forums

What is the root of your subjective preference of Anime over Western animation?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 29, 2015 11:04 PM

Jan 2015
Jerkhov said:
Remv_quevav said:
animu cant make a show like Ed, Edd, & Eddy

but that is an anime, your example has many flaws
I agree
the plot is almost non-existent, the colors and backgrounds are 2surreal4me, Rolf is 3deep5me he's so pretentious. Plank is a pretentious homisexual. Sarah is a fucking Tsundere and tsuns are annoying and cliche. Jawbreakers are so unrealistic. I planned to buy a merchandise of it but Ikea said that they hav no stocks
so bad I gave it a 7/10
DiginarcissaAug 29, 2015 11:17 PM
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Aug 29, 2015 11:24 PM

Jun 2012
Quantity and variety. I like South Park more than most if not all anime, but there aren't 10+ new western cartoons coming out a year that interest me like with anime. There aren't 100's of old cartoons that interest me like with anime. There are a number of western cartoons I enjoy, just not nearly as many so I spend more time watching anime. Also with western cartoons it tends to only be comedies I like. With anime I like both comedies and srs shit.
Aug 30, 2015 7:50 AM

Apr 2011
Remv_quevav said:
only weebs think like that
animu cant make a show like Ed, Edd, & Eddy
Aug 30, 2015 9:33 AM

Mar 2014
I like both of them equally and I've watched my fair share of Western cartoons during my lifetime. However, there are certain territories where anime excels western cartoons:

+Better VA fandom - a lot of cartoon fans don't seem to care about voice actors
+More variety - the majority of all Western cartoons are either for children or mature comedy. There are some exceptions, like Les Triplettes de Belleville, but I have yet to find a cartoon that resembles anime like Mawaru Penguindrum or Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
+Less episodic - I prefer series that have a long running plot
+BL/GL - homo 4 lyfe
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 30, 2015 10:20 AM

Sep 2014
Because the western animations intended for kids (like disney and specially Dreamworks) are always the same things over and over again. They reuse the same clichés and the same characters, but only switch the world into another, but in the end, the summary of the story are basically the same. Pixar is the only one which stands out of the mass and gives more original stories.

Because the western animations intended for a maturer audience are always about childish comedies which are barely funny to begin with. They don't even try something different and the visual quality is utterly painful to watch. These are laziest kind of show and watching this is a worse waste of time than watching bad harem and fan service anime.

My experience with western animation is limited to this and I don't think I'll explore this media furthermore since anime satisfies me more than enough at the moment.

Anime is the perfect media to watch and this may be the cause which explains why I look down at any other watchable media. Once I've experienced some good shits like Shinsekai yori, it has comes to the evidence that the western will never be able to compete with anime since the western is brainwashed and close-minded over the same things which they always release.
Aug 30, 2015 12:26 PM

May 2015
Scavrefamn said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
I agree with you Western animation often tries to be child-friendly. That's not a bad thing. It's a challenge. The reason adult cartoons suck is because they rely on 'being adult' as a ticket to just curse a lot.

That's more of a commentary on American comedy as a whole though.
You see things like British comedy and though profane they are, they tend to not rely as heavily as the American continent's comedy style of "More Profanity = More comedy". But that's another topic entirely.

That may be true. I remember watching a clip from In the Loop, which had a lot of profanity but it was used cleverly. It was used to make a character look ridiculous,not to look edgy and appeal to people who drink beer-flavoured soda.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Aug 30, 2015 3:38 PM

May 2015
I think western animation in general is only really getting better overtime, though I'm skeptical to say animation 'not' child friendly is actually getting worse tho.

Sure, there's Simpsons--which is obviously worse than it was before, but Family Guy(and The Cleveland Show) was never really good--and South Park is still fine I'd say. Archer didn't exist a decade ago, either. Rick and Morty, too. Shame about Futurama though.

And the child friendly one's are just getting better, sure there's no Batman: TAS, but in terms of the amount of quality shows...there's probably more.

But from what I can see, the japanese animation industry seems to just be bigger than the american industry. Anyone with knowledge can confirm? It doesn't really seem American in general really believes in the whole "animation is only for children" thing anymore. Especially considering even 100% child friendly shows seem to be pandering to adults too, now.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Aug 30, 2015 4:28 PM

Aug 2014
There will never be a western cartoon like any of the anime in my favs.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Aug 31, 2015 1:15 AM

Nov 2009
romagia said:
☑ cuter girls

Agreed. There are too few cute girls IRL. Around me, at least.

Kruszer said:
I also find anime superior due to the wider variety of genres and demographics that it caters to, which is greater than western animation.

Agreed. Western animation doesn't cater to me enough.
Aug 31, 2015 1:16 AM

Sep 2014
mechas, tits and asses
Aug 31, 2015 1:29 AM

Aug 2014
Hmm... The only thing that makes me care more about Japanimation more than the western animation is the variety, I guess. Nothing else.
There's just more interesting ideas to it and I've gotta catch them all.
Aug 31, 2015 1:37 AM

Jan 2015
HighKing77 said:
I just feel like anime is superior in almost, if not all, aspects.

Animation? Anime is way better, can't even compare them.
who said that Japanese animation is better?

^Japanese cartoons cant equalize to this kind of art and animation. Japanimation cannot even make commentaries on world and local news/events because it geared mostly to teens that dont care on what is happening around them. Maybe some of the titles like Mononoke, Welcome to the NHK, etc. but its rare and alien to the medium to make a show with that kind of aim
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Aug 31, 2015 2:09 AM
Jan 2014
Remv_quevav said:
HighKing77 said:

who said that Japanese animation is better?

^Japanese cartoons cant equalize to this kind of art and animation. Japanimation cannot even make commentaries on world and local news/events because it geared mostly to teens that dont care on what is happening around them. Maybe some of the titles like Mononoke, Welcome to the NHK, etc. but its rare and alien to the medium to make a show with that kind of aim

Woah! That animation is exquisite!

Why would anime even try to take note about current worldly affairs when they can just make a completely fictional story and world that is both, in my opinion, more compelling and interesting?

I for one do have an interest in global news, but I don't watch anime because I want to be reminded and/or told about them due to the fact that most of it nowadays is depressing. I don't want to see the upcoming anime OPM mention and/or contain events like 9/11 or ISIS.
Why did you bring this up? Was it something I said?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2015 7:49 AM

May 2015
HighKing77 said:

Story? Western animations almost never have a story and each episode is just random shit.
Character development? Like I said, western animations don't really have a story, therefore they can't exactly develop.
Art work? This depends on the art style, but anime generally does it better.
Genre diversity? Anime.
Level of maturity? Anime.
Cute girls? Anime.

Which is better? I'd say anime.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Most cartoons, especially the best ones (Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, Powerpuff Girls, Rocko's Modern Life) are strictly episodic. Compare them to episodic anime.

In that regard, Galaxy Angel looks like the only one that can compete with WesternAnimation's crazy characters both in terms of personality and design. I remember trying to watch Lucky Star and it was so calm, all dialogue and no excitement in the animation.

That's no surprise. Galaxy Angel feels very Western.
Aug 31, 2015 10:19 AM

Aug 2015
I'm surprised how many people in the thread are praising a piece of trash show like South Park, you'd think the awful 'animation', terrible voice 'acting' and abysmal story would be enough to drive people away, but I guess throw in enough profanity and people will enjoy anything.
Aug 31, 2015 11:05 AM

Feb 2013
I, in general, am not that fond of episodic shows, and nearly all western animation is episodic. Also western animation is nearly always comedy, and while that's alright once in a while, I prefer other genres. Also the art styles suck. The actual animation is usually of a higher quality though.

Scavrefamn said:
I'm surprised how many people in the thread are praising a piece of trash show like South Park, you'd think the awful 'animation', terrible voice 'acting' and abysmal story would be enough to drive people away, but I guess throw in enough profanity and people will enjoy anything.

mysterion trilogy>>>>>>anime
Aug 31, 2015 11:36 AM

Oct 2011
I like both. They provide entertainment in their own way. Although Western animation does often lack the sophistication that eastern animation possesses.
Aug 31, 2015 11:41 AM

Jan 2013
TheBrainintheJar said:
HighKing77 said:

Story? Western animations almost never have a story and each episode is just random shit.
Character development? Like I said, western animations don't really have a story, therefore they can't exactly develop.
Genre diversity? Anime.
Cute girls? Anime.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Most cartoons, especially the best ones (Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, Powerpuff Girls, Rocko's Modern Life) are strictly episodic. Compare them to episodic anime.

In that regard, Galaxy Angel looks like the only one that can compete with WesternAnimation's crazy characters both in terms of personality and design. I remember trying to watch Lucky Star and it was so calm, all dialogue and no excitement in the animation.

Gintama is episodic, Mushishi too, so get fucked kiddo.
Aug 31, 2015 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
It's not subjective.
Aug 31, 2015 11:44 AM

Jul 2015
Anime gives things western animation doesn't .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Aug 31, 2015 11:53 AM
Jan 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
HighKing77 said:

Genre diversity? Anime.
Cute girls? Anime.

I'm comparing the two majorities and saying that anime offers a deeper, more story driven experience.
Even if I do compare episodic anime to episodic Western cartoons, anime still wins by a long shot as my points regarding animation, artwork, genre diversity and more still stand. Maturity also factors into it but that varies between anime such as how things like Lucky Star is far less mature than, say, Cowboy Bebop.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2015 1:00 PM

May 2015
Anime and western animation are the same thing pretty much, they are very different from each other, because they are from different cultures, but they are the same thing.

Just like there's more mature anime, there's more mature western animation. Animation cost and how seriously people take this crap is probably really the only difference.

Just like there's childish western animation, there's childish anime. I'd figure weeaboos would be the first people to realize that animation could possibly "not be childish", but nope!
ashfrliebertAug 31, 2015 1:05 PM
Aug 31, 2015 1:06 PM

Aug 2013
Anime is a legitmate storytelling medium with varied genres. Western Cartoon isn't.
Aug 31, 2015 1:10 PM

May 2015
HighKing77 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I'm comparing the two majorities and saying that anime offers a deeper, more story driven experience.
Even if I do compare episodic anime to episodic Western cartoons, anime still wins by a long shot as my points regarding animation, artwork, genre diversity and more still stand. Maturity also factors into it but that varies between anime such as how things like Lucky Star is far less mature than, say, Cowboy Bebop.

I agree with you that anime are generally more story-driven. They're similar to other story-driven, Western TV shows. Only I don't expect something based on George Martin's novels to have a sense of purpose like Digimon Tamers or Attack on Titan.

Since in the West, animation is considered more of a kids' medium, we get these episodic shows. Still, I think you should ask how episodic comedy anime (Galaxy Angel, Azumanga) compare to Western cartoons. They have more in common. They're easier to compare.

I wish the West would get some of anime's grand ambitions. We'd get more stuff like Samurai Jack and Megas XLR.

lol @ Major123. Namedropping a few anime doesn't constitute an arguement, especially when I wrote a big review of one of them.
Aug 31, 2015 1:12 PM

Mar 2013
Western Animation seems to have less and less shows like W.I.T.C.H and TMNT. That makes me sad.
Aug 31, 2015 1:13 PM

Jul 2015
American cartoons are stupider. And I'm not saying that in a trolling type, when I flip on Cartoon Network every once in a while all the characters are stupid as hell. I think anime in general has better story telling, and if anime were more style than substance I probably wouldn't watch anime.
Drop an anime recommendation on my page or inbox.
Aug 31, 2015 1:16 PM
Jul 2015
They are both good, but I am the only onr who likes western cartoon better than anime?
I spend 80% of my TV time in Cartoon network and 20% on Disney Channel and Disney XD . Heck! I even watch Disney Junior and Discovery Kids!

I really like cartoons. Even the new ones that everyone hates because they think they are not good enough like old school/childhood shit they used to watch. Amazing World of Gumball and Wander Over Yonder are my personally favorite Cartoon of all time. The style and character design may seem a little "wtfitsh" but its a great show that never fails to make me laugh.

Anime its so serious, and I think the western equivalent of them are not cartoons but the real people series we often see on HBO and Fox.
Aug 31, 2015 1:21 PM

May 2015
NimboBlanco said:
They are both good, but I am the only onr who likes western cartoon better than anime?

Well, I'm pretty sure most people native to japan do! This is an anime website, so it's not particularly a huge surprise.

Anime its so serious, and I think the western equivalent of them are not cartoons but the real people series we often see on HBO and Fox.

This is simply untrue, it's animation. No matter how serious it gets, the western equivalent is western animation. Because it's Japan animation.

Aug 31, 2015 1:28 PM
Mar 2011
ince western tv animation [ thats not based on pre esxting stuff] do somthing aking to Texhnolyze or eva then anime has the unbiased lead
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 2, 2015 10:28 PM

Aug 2013
There is no root to it for me considering I am a fan of both of them. I do consider DC cartoons though to be somewhat better than anime considering they have no long drawn out filler arcs, moe shit, predominant high school settings, sexualized lolis , the Light from Young Justice is vastly superior to any super villain organization in anime I have encountered, Lex and Savage (specifically Young Justice Vandal Savage and animated All star Superman Lex) are super god tier villains that I would actually put above Johan Liebert, female characters imo are better drawn than female anime characters because they have nice sharp eyes, nice noticeable lips but not ridiculously over the top and usually have noses. Anime is way too obsessed with using the moe character design ( the design that only exists in anime now because of Tezuka being influenced by Bambi and Betty Boop) for female characters that eyes are usually the only noticeable facial feature for most female anime characters.

The main advantage to me that anime has over western cartoons is output which causes anime to have the advantage in variety(even though anime has more variety in genres despite popular belief comedy and action aren't the only genres in western cartoons). Japan has the largest output in the world of animated tv series on a yearly basis which is thanks to the ova boom of the 80's which evolved into the late night anime tv series business model. The Japanese otaku consumer base being the reason for this large output. Western cartoons though should be more competitive in output when the digital boom fully starts.

For me personally I generally prefer comedic or light stuff in western cartoons than anime (except for battle shonen and the occasional romance anime) and I use western cartoons as a balance. Anime to me is just not really funny, I have never LOLed while watching anime while I have almost died laughing watching Boondocks ,American Dad, South Park. I also rather watch light cartoons like Hey Arnold, Clarence, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Regular Show, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Steven Universe, Looney Tunes show, golden age Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes (40's for me), Top Cat, Mickey Mouse 2013, golden age Woody Woodpecker(40's), Rocko's Modern life than wide faced highschool moe girl anime, highschool ecchi harem anime.
Sep 3, 2015 12:31 AM

Apr 2014
Cartoons are tailored for children.
Sep 3, 2015 12:48 AM

Aug 2013
sadpwner said:
Cartoons are tailored for children.
Cartoons are usually for a family audience not only for children. Cartoons are made so kids can enjoy them and parents as well that's why they usually have a lot of hidden sexual innuendo ,old school stuff and sometimes drama. Regular Show for example is obviously specifically attracting an older crowd as well . Kids would never know an old school 80's song like this.

Also adult animated sitcoms are not for kids and DC animated movies as well.
Sep 3, 2015 12:54 AM

Oct 2012
I find anime covers many different genres whereas western animation in most cases usually covers comedy and if it's a different genre it's usually aimed towards kids. Anime feels like it encompasses more genres and more age groups.
Sep 3, 2015 1:30 AM

Aug 2013
Western cartoons are never properly assigned genres . IMDB clearly demonstrates this by leaving out Gravity Falls' main genres which are mystery and supernatural and just only slapping it with the comedy tag. Comedy is a main genre in western cartoons but it isn't the only one. I'll give a break down.

Over the Garden Wall - Mystery, adventure, horror for kids (can give adults jump scare)

Batman Year 1 - Crime drama

DC Showcase Catwoman - Crime drama

Young Justice - super power , spy fiction https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Justice_%28TV_series%29

Martin Mystery - Mystery obviously, supernatural

Felidae - mystery thriller

Hey Arnold - slice of life

Doug - slice of life

Clarence - slice of life

Gargoyles - crime , science fantasy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyles_%28TV_series%29

The Illusionist - drama

Jackie Chan Adventures - action, adventure

Wakfu - action adventure

Steven Universe - action, comedy, drama, fantasy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Universe

Only adult animated sitcoms such as Family Guy , slap stick animated theatrical shorts from the golden age (Tom& Jerry, Looney Tunes)and their modern incarnations only mainly fall under comedy. I know anime covers more genres but I wanted to clear up the common misconception people have.
DrGeroCreationSep 3, 2015 1:37 AM
Sep 3, 2015 1:43 AM

Aug 2013
xDrayken said:
Because western cartoons feel and look childish as fuck.
Moe girl anime look childish as fuck, Ranpo Kitan which is currently airing which is supposed to be a serious mystery show has a lot of immature, non serious bullshit, NGNL is immature bullshit etc.
Sep 3, 2015 1:45 AM
Aug 2015
Anime, I don't have cable and besides all the shows that come these days are stupid ass Disney sicoms, and shows that fail to entertain me. Anime is true art, it can mostly entertain me. And besides Anime girls are WAY hotter than those western animated girls.
"Those who don't understand true pain, will never understand true peace...." - Pain
Sep 3, 2015 2:00 AM

Aug 2013
XxChidoriXx said:
And besides Anime girls are WAY hotter than those western animated girls.
I personally disagree.

DrGeroCreationSep 3, 2015 2:04 AM
Sep 3, 2015 2:10 AM

Sep 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
I do consider DC cartoons though to be somewhat better than anime considering they have no moe shit

I don't really see why would cartoons not having a genre (even if you dislike it) make it a better medium. It's not like you're gonna watch it if you dislike it.
Sep 3, 2015 2:11 AM

Jan 2014
Western animation doesn't tend to try to do anything beyond comedy, I like some western animation (Archer, Bojack Horseman, Ugly Americans) but in general it doesn't try to do anything serious and is often too formulaic for it's own good. Anime on the other hand runs the whole gambit from comedy to drama, and due to there not being any limited in terms of cinematography for animation, I find when an anime tries to do drama, it's often time more interesting than even live-action dramas.

TL;DR: Western animation is too comedy oriented and too formulaic.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Sep 3, 2015 2:16 AM

Aug 2013
Imaishi said:
DrGeroCreation said:
I do consider DC cartoons though to be somewhat better than anime considering they have no moe shit

I don't really see why would cartoons not having a genre (even if you dislike it) make it a better medium. It's not like you're gonna watch it if you dislike it.
I'm talking about cutesy lolis and imoutos not CGDC things shows. Western cartoons have that "genre" already .
Sep 3, 2015 2:33 AM

Aug 2013
Anime fan - All western cartoons are comedy and don't tell serious stories. I will purposely ignore most DC cartoons which are serious and not comedy oriented to promote my agenda. I will also ignore that most cartoons have other genres and even those that have comedy can be serious when it calls for it.

Non anime fan - All anime is just super powered battle shonen, little girl moe stuff and ecchi harems.

Same anime fan - ARE YOU CRAZY? Have you seen Monster, Death Note, Bebop, Gangsta. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MEDIUM go watch a million anime before uttering something like that again to me you filthy casual scum bag.

Propaganda stronk.
DrGeroCreationSep 3, 2015 2:44 AM
Sep 3, 2015 2:41 AM

Jan 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
I will purposely ignore most DC cartoons which are serious and not comedy oriented to promote my agenda

I'm sorry, most DC cartoons are shit.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Sep 3, 2015 2:45 AM

Aug 2013
ThrashMatto said:
DrGeroCreation said:
I will purposely ignore most DC cartoons which are serious and not comedy oriented to promote my agenda

Young Justice and Gods and Monsters alone are better than a lot of anime. What anime super villain organization is as good as the Light?
Sep 3, 2015 2:48 AM
Aug 2015
DrGeroCreation said:
XxChidoriXx said:
And besides Anime girls are WAY hotter than those western animated girls.
I personally disagree.

I should've said cartoons, those girls are hot but they're not in cartoons(or at least in that sexy form). I meant cartoon animated girls like DD from Dexter, those types of animated girls.
"Those who don't understand true pain, will never understand true peace...." - Pain
Sep 3, 2015 2:50 AM

Aug 2013
XxChidoriXx said:
DrGeroCreation said:
I personally disagree.

I should've said cartoons, those girls are hot but they're not in cartoons(or at least in that sexy form). I meant cartoon animated girls like DD from Dexter, those types of animated girls.
They are factually cartoon girls in cartoons. Saying they are not cartoon girls is like saying the girls from K-On aren't anime girls. Anime and western cartoons don't follow only one style. They can be drawn any how.
DrGeroCreationSep 3, 2015 2:54 AM
Sep 3, 2015 2:53 AM
Aug 2015
DrGeroCreation said:
ThrashMatto said:

Young Justice and Gods and Monsters alone are better than a lot of anime. What anime super villain organization is as good as the Light?
I personally haven't watched it, so I'm just going to say it anyway. The Akatsuki, I had other ones, but they don't have much good story on the characters.
Sep 3, 2015 2:54 AM

Jan 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
ThrashMatto said:

Millennium from Hellsing
I love Christine

Sep 3, 2015 2:58 AM

Aug 2013
XxChidoriXx said:
DrGeroCreation said:
I personally haven't watched it, so I'm just going to say it anyway. The Akatsuki, I had other ones, but they don't have much good story on the characters.
The Light is superior to Akatsuki. The Light operates as a singular unit not in pairs and has no problem with leadership considering the main members are partners. The Light is also mainly made up of strategists not super powered fighters so covert infiltration is needed to bring them down not just brute force.
Sep 3, 2015 3:03 AM

Aug 2013
ThrashMatto said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Millennium from Hellsing
Haven't seen Hellsing yet but from the description they seem similar to Marvel's Hydra because they are modern Nazis looking to wage war on the modern world with the major difference being that they are also supernatural beings . The Light is superior to Hydra.
DrGeroCreationSep 3, 2015 3:09 AM
Sep 3, 2015 3:19 AM

Jan 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
ThrashMatto said:

Millennium from Hellsing
Haven't seen Hellsing yet but from the description they seem similar to Marvel's Hydra because they are modern Nazis looking to wage war on the modern world with the major difference being that they are also supernatural beings . The Light is superior to Hydra.

Clearly getting any reasonable argument out of a fanboy is worthless.
I love Christine

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Exploring Taste Shaming

-Indra - 3 hours ago

9 by KenaiPhoenix »»
5 seconds ago

» I was on YouTube and I saw this craziest anime community post

Kiryotsu - 3 hours ago

11 by FanofAction »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you generate your own Anime Wallpapers with AI?

Dragevard - Yesterday

44 by Nemo_Niemand »»
3 minutes ago

» Would your favorite non-anime characters survive in your favorite anime?

FanofAction - Yesterday

21 by Absurdo_N »»
3 minutes ago

» Is flowing hair animation just poor man's gainaxing?

Catalano - 4 hours ago

5 by DesuMaiden »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.