Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 2, 2015 10:33 PM

Jul 2013
Ayato was freaking awesome and Naki, ah how I missed him.

Shocked that Suzuya still called Big Madam " Ma." though...interested to see what happens here.

Maybe having Kanae and Nutcracker fight over him is what will get Tooru to finally get his Kagune out.
Mar 3, 2015 5:59 AM

Dec 2014
Quote button is not working. I laughed when Arca started trolling again.

Suzuya and Big Madam's meeting is one of the main things I've been anticipating. But seeing how many old characters return makes me happy too. Big Madam seemed to be very emotional when she saw Suzuya.

But I wanna see Naki Vs Akira rematch too!

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 3, 2015 6:13 AM

Jul 2014
Dreamingflower said:

Suzuya and Big Madam's meeting is one of the main things I've been anticipating. But seeing how many old characters return makes me happy too. Big Madam seemed to be very emotional when she saw Suzuya.

I can already see Akira almost getting her leg "eaten" by Naki and then a wild Amon appears. After Amon destroys Naki, they live happily ever after. Oh, maybe they adopt Sasaki too. Arima can be the father that lost his child and has to improve his behavior aka "spend more time with your son".
Mar 3, 2015 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
i love akira. and i dont want her leg to be eaten by Naki. (by the way im generally at the ccg side.)

and why is everbody so shocked at suzuya for calling big madam as "ma"? isnt it normal? i mean, what would he call her ? you mean some like "big madaaaaaaaaağmmm diieeeeeeee!!!!!1111" or anything else ?? there's no stockhlom syndrome, calm down people. of course he will talk to her about past or ask some questions. personally i dont think he will directly kill her.
EustassKiddo !
Mar 3, 2015 12:25 PM

Mar 2014
KageNoAbisu said:
Another awesome chapter. Ha, Uta, now I'm even more glad he got stabbed. In your face, literally.

I wanted it to seem more painful tbh, he would definitely deserve it
Mar 3, 2015 1:41 PM

Oct 2014
You really think someone as strong as Uta couldn't evade to knives, when Ayato is being able to?
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Mar 3, 2015 1:51 PM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
You really think someone as strong as Uta couldn't evade to knives, when Ayato is being able to?

Not when he doesn't expect it and they're thrown from close range, I suppose.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2015 11:29 PM

Oct 2014
HIPSTERMOONCAT said:
Kvothe51 said:

Not when he doesn't expect it and they're thrown from close range, I suppose.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Uta just stood there and took it, being the kind of person he is.

yeah, that is what I suspect too, there is no way Suzuya could defeat Uta that easily

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Mar 4, 2015 3:57 AM
Dec 2014
gabyta07 said:
HIPSTERMOONCAT said:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Uta just stood there and took it, being the kind of person he is.

yeah, that is what I suspect too, there is no way Suzuya could defeat Uta that easily

Honestly, i think the only one at the auction to be able to defeat Uta is "Kaneki"
Mar 4, 2015 5:50 AM

Dec 2014
Arcanix said:
Dreamingflower said:

I can already see Akira almost getting her leg "eaten" by Naki and then a wild Amon appears. After Amon destroys Naki, they live happily ever after. Oh, maybe they adopt Sasaki too. Arima can be the father that lost his child and has to improve his behavior aka "spend more time with your son".

Naki has a another snack to munch on! and Amon's new family will need to visit a lot of counselling first. Papa half-ghoul mama ghoul investigator and son half-ghoul / ghoul investigator with no memories. Then Donato would be Sasaneki's granddad!!

Wait a wild Amon? Should they catpure it with a Pokeball first? Go Amon! Amon use bite and follow with devour your enemies!! Or Imma going to beat the Pokemon League with Amon!!

Childcare took Sasaneki away because his first daddy abused him and stabbed his brain 2 times.

Oreo_Assassin said:
gabyta07 said:

Honestly, i think the only one at the auction to be able to defeat Uta is "Kaneki"

I'm not sure if Kaneki can beat uta at the moment. We don't even know Uta's real strength. Or his Kagune type. (I get the feeling that he's a ringaku, because he could have fun playing tentacle rape with his victims.)

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 4, 2015 6:24 AM

Aug 2014
I would really like it if a certain black and white duo made an unexpected appearance at the auction. I'm really curious what the hell's going on with those two (or one).

I'm hoping Haise stops resorting to his ghoul side and uses his investigator prowess regularly, which is supposed to equal Arima some day. For now, the less we see of ''Kaneki'' the better.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 4, 2015 7:33 AM

Oct 2014
Maledict said:
I would really like it if a certain black and white duo made an unexpected appearance at the auction. I'm really curious what the hell's going on with those two (or one).

I'm hoping Haise stops resorting to his ghoul side and uses his investigator prowess regularly, which is supposed to equal Arima some day. For now, the less we see of ''Kaneki'' the better.

If you are talking about Kurona and SHiro....then you should know that Shiro is dead.
But I am also curious if Kurona kill herself, or what is she doing...

And I don't know about that, I prefer kagune/kagune fights than quinque/kagune fights.
It's just quinques seem to pale in front of Kagunes...well with the exception of Suzuya's knives, but that is only bc Suzuya is BA.

Mar 4, 2015 7:59 AM

Aug 2014
gabyta07 said:
If you are talking about Kurona and SHiro....then you should know that Shiro is dead.

No. Shiro is dead just as much as Hide is. I'll leave it at that.

It's fine if you prefer kagune fights, but i was talking about something more than just visually appealing action...
Mar 4, 2015 10:45 AM

Sep 2014
heliodor said:
Zer01 said:
I'm looking forward to Big Madam's death.

Same.
Ishida does a great job of making characters you can hate. Big Madam is one of them, really starting to not like Kanae, used to like Uta but now I hate him the most. Don't even get me started on Roma...
Mar 4, 2015 10:59 AM

Oct 2014
I do not hate Big Madam, I wouldn't like for her to die, specially now that I know that Madam A respects her, in fact I am hoping for any interaction between the two of them...but yeah, I do not hate her.
I don't even hate Uta, I mean he is a sadistic bastard, I do not have a doubt about it, but he is fun.
I find Kanae fun too, in a twisted Horie way :D

Mmmmm, the characters I dislike are Akira, Psycho (lol, I am so different from the rest of the TG fandom)...they can die for all I care.

Urie...mmm, I am indifferent.

Arima...sometimes I hate him, sometimes I like him. I suspect he is a manipulative bastard.

Tsukiyama...sometimes I love him, sometimes he annoys me. You know like a very attached boyfriend who won't stop calling you to say "I love you"...you do not know to break up with him, or feeling blessed
gabyta07Mar 4, 2015 11:05 AM

Mar 4, 2015 12:31 PM

Feb 2014
gabyta07 said:
I do not hate Big Madam, I wouldn't like for her to die, specially now that I know that Madam A respects her, in fact I am hoping for any interaction between the two of them...but yeah, I do not hate her.
I don't even hate Uta, I mean he is a sadistic bastard, I do not have a doubt about it, but he is fun.

Mmmmm, the characters I dislike are Akira, Psycho (lol, I am so different from the rest of the TG fandom)...they can die for all I care.

Arima...sometimes I hate him, sometimes I like him. I suspect he is a manipulative bastard.

Tsukiyama...sometimes I love him, sometimes he annoys me. You know like a very attached boyfriend who won't stop calling you to say "I love you"...you do not know to break up with him, or feeling blessed

you dont hate big madam but you do hate akira ? ... hmm, weird.

personally i hate urie. i want big madam to die. she is just a snack for suzuya's development on my eye. i dont even find her important enough to hate.

i definitely like kanae and arima.

but why do you hate akira? :( she is one of the female characters that i respect the most. even i like amon, i dont find her behavior to him annoying.

of course i have no right to ask this to you. you know, preferences are unquestionable. but... i also wonder.
EustassKiddo !
Mar 4, 2015 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
Lol how could anyone not hate big madam after what she did to suzuya?

Props to Suzuya because I don't think I would have wanted to live in the world anymore if my balls got smashed with a hammer.
Mar 4, 2015 12:56 PM

Oct 2014
ftsyzc said:
gabyta07 said:

personally i hate urie. i want big madam to die. she is just a snack for suzuya's development on my eye. i dont even find her important enough to hate.

but why do you hate akira? :( she is one of the female characters that i respect the most. even i like amon, i dont find her behavior to him annoying.

of course i have no right to ask this to you. you know, preferences are unquestionable. but... i also wonder.

And my hate for Akira, it is more personality that I dislike than nothing else.
I did not like the way that she act all haughty with Amon, when Amon was just trying to be friendly.
It annoys me that she blames ghouls for her parents' deaths. I mean she is suppose to be logical, if I go to I don't know X country, and start killing Xs, and they kill me...well duh... I was the one who decided to fight for the "cause" I knew the risks, and even went for it.
If her parents had been killed for just going to the supermarket, I would understand her.
Also I don't like how cold she is to Sasaki, I understand that Sasaki is very naive, but to me she sees him as a ghoul and that's that, I didn't like the cold way she approach him to calm him down.
I also don't like the glimpses of her that we have of her father, like very sadistic treats towards the ghouls, and then calling themselves the better race, when they are doing the same.
I know it's a survival race. But acting all superior its what bothers me, not her killing ghouls, she can kill as many as she likes and I wouldn't care, I mean she can even kill Naki...whatever, but stand among the corpses as feel superior or more intelligent, I find it thoroughly dislikable.
So yeah I think losing a leg would do wonders for her personality.

@z4k

Maybe its bc I have no balls, and I love traps :D

Well, reading the profile from madam A, and learning she respects Big madam, I think it would be awesome for them to work together in the future.
Plus I love when characters have big psychological scars...so I want her to have more interaction with Suzuya
Just like many are action junkies, I am emotional scar junky :p, and tg is filled with those.
I mean I love the centipede, the action was good, but what got me more was the "ore, watashi, boku" :D

Mar 4, 2015 3:10 PM
Apr 2014
I know most people hate the clowns but for me I have no hate towards them because they are the biggest if not very reason for making this series as enjoyable as it is. They are the very definition of entertaining and plus their motives and action are unpredictable.
Mar 5, 2015 12:45 AM
Jan 2015
AquaWateria said:
I know most people hate the clowns but for me I have no hate towards them because they are the biggest if not very reason for making this series as enjoyable as it is. They are the very definition of entertaining and plus their motives and action are unpredictable.

I agree with this .
I wonder why most people hate clowns so much . is it mostly because of this auction,Rize's case or anything else ?
Mar 5, 2015 3:21 AM

Oct 2014
frankykun13 said:
AquaWateria said:

I agree with this .
I wonder why most people hate clowns so much . is it mostly because of this auction,Rize's case or anything else ?

Easy, bc the clowns manipulated Kaneki, and were the cause of some of his suffering
also weirdly enough, some fans want Kaneki to be happy (without realizing that a happy Kaneki means the end of TG...there is no story without his suffering), and the clowns want him to go through more suffering...didn't you hear Roma???

Mar 5, 2015 7:02 AM

Aug 2014
frankykun13 said:

I, and most likely all others hate them because they are simply a bunch of self-centered a-holes who think they can just toy with anyone without any consequences. Now, i can like manipulative and cunning villains, and i actually do enjoy such figures a lot, but Pierrot? No.

Destroying lives for a greater, or any purpose on that matter is one thing. Destroying lives because it was a boring day is another. I don't really care about Kaneki's happiness, but when I think about the countless deaths and messed up lives that are their fault, and at the same time I picture a stupid little girl laughing it off and saying she simply likes tragedies... it just irritates me to no end.

I respect them for making TG what it is, that much is undeniable, but I also hate their guts. Can't say the same about Big Mama, I just despise her.

(Pierrot are still nothing compared to Wild Hunt from Akame ga Kill, though.)
Mar 5, 2015 10:56 AM
Sep 2010
gabyta07 said:
also weirdly enough, some fans want Kaneki to be happy (without realizing that a happy Kaneki means the end of TG...here is no story without his suffering)

You do realize that this is just your opinion, right? I, for one, don't share it.

And I know some people have trouble empathizing with characters, but not seeing why Pierot might be hated is just absurd.
Mar 5, 2015 12:59 PM

Oct 2014
Putrescence said:
gabyta07 said:
also weirdly enough, some fans want Kaneki to be happy (without realizing that a happy Kaneki means the end of TG...here is no story without his suffering)

You do realize that this is just your opinion, right? I, for one, don't share it.

And I know some people have trouble empathizing with characters, but not seeing why Pierot might be hated is just absurd.

my opinion is what it is in parenthesis, the other thing is my observation by reading ppl's comments.
and I never generalized. I said "some"
I really don't know what are you upset about lol but well if you needed specification on my post, there you have it :d

Mar 5, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2014
XD wow from plot discussion to Kaneki's happiness. I am kind of a sadist. I want Kaneki to be happy, but his suffering is what got me addicted to TG in an insane level. It also did great things to his body. <3

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 5, 2015 1:39 PM
Sep 2010
I'm not really upset about your post, it just seemed weird. In the sense that although some fans want Kaneki to be happy, it is the universal truth that without his suffering, there is no story. Which, in my opinion, is not true.

Edit: Just to clarify - I also believe that Kaneki needs to suffer if he wants to purify himself. But I don't think there is nothing else besides his suffering.
PutrescenceMar 5, 2015 1:46 PM
Mar 5, 2015 2:06 PM

Sep 2014
A lot of the story of Tokyo Ghoul has been contingent on Kaneki's suffering, but I agree if :re is going to move past the tragedy of TG and become an epic like a lot of us hope it will then there has to be something past Kaneki's suffering. He's pretty happy currently as Sasaki so obviously the story can go on without Shironeki, even if it is just temporary.
Mar 5, 2015 2:07 PM

Oct 2014
Putrescence said:
I'm not really upset about your post, it just seemed weird. In the sense that although some fans want Kaneki to be happy, it is the universal truth that without his suffering, there is no story. Which, in my opinion, is not true.

Edit: Just to clarify - I also believe that Kaneki needs to suffer if he wants to purify himself. But I don't think there is nothing else besides his suffering.

Oh, now I get what you are coming from...yes I believe that as an absolute truth (I mean you are not force to believe it, but I stongly feel about it) just for the fact that Tg is inspired by Kafka on the shore. And well that is why I have those quotes on my signature

On the other side, I do believe in a manga the kind of TG the character can not be happy, every chapter has to be a struggle, if not it would be like a slice of life.

Just look at monster, Zetman, parasyte...all the characters in those mangas weren't happy or are not happy until the manga is over, bc if there were not more conflict then there wouldn't be a story to tell.
gabyta07Mar 5, 2015 2:14 PM

Mar 5, 2015 2:37 PM
Sep 2010
Well, I guess we have to agree to disagree. :>

I don't share your sentiments about suffering. In my opinion, happiness can be found in suffering, it is just as interesting, and also just as important to a character's story.
Mar 5, 2015 3:19 PM

Dec 2014
I see truth in both statement. The little things are appreciated easily if you don't have much or endured to much in your life. So Sasaneki can have his moments of happiness, but with the Pierrot present, it will be quite hard for those moments to last.

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 5, 2015 3:26 PM
Sep 2010
And that is why, when the time is right, Sasaneki should eat them all.
Mar 5, 2015 8:18 PM

Jun 2013
Epic chapter, hurry Hanbee get ‘Jason’ to Juuzou ASAP. But Ayato, seriously though, was this the same whiny bratty kid from before? Not going to lie his change is the biggest surprise for me so far. Does not seem like the fight will be a miss match I thought it would be and now I actually don't know who I want to win...crap.

I might not be a fan of Saiko but I wouldn't mind if she could actually do something.
And Tooru got out of the frying pan only to end up in the fire.
Mar 6, 2015 2:25 AM

Dec 2014
We'll find out what happens next in less than 24 hours. Ugh the wait always kills me!

Happy happy happy!!!
Mar 6, 2015 2:49 AM

Oct 2014
Putrescence said:
Well, I guess we have to agree to disagree. :>

I don't share your sentiments about suffering. In my opinion, happiness can be found in suffering, it is just as interesting, and also just as important to a character's story.

But you are talking finding happiness in suffering, which is a weird sentence btw, I think you mean that even when you are suffering there are little things in life that can make you happy.
Like in Zetman, even thou he was suffering he found some kind of solace in his girlfriend.
But I am not talking about that...I am talking when you are mainly suffering or when you are mainly happy ....you can't write a story the type of TG when your character is mainly happy.
WHat are you going to recount, he woke up at 7 in the morning with a smile, everyone was seated there say "good morning" to him, drank a cup of coffee and went to work...everyone was diligent in his work...(this sounds more like a comedy)
Also I know Sasaki said he was happy, and superficially we can say he is, but the fact that he put his hand on his chin, the fact that he was crying bc Urie called him a ghoul, and the fact that he has identity disorder plus a fear of being alone, show us that he is not happy.
To me the clowns in a way are therapists lol....they want to get rid of that superficiality, bc in the end is a lie. Kaneki has to confront himself and his demons, and the only way is to put himself again in the path of tragedy...btw this doesnt mean I believe it would end in tragedy, it could be very well have a happy ending, but for him to achieve it he has to fight with his inner self more than defeating the CCG, the ghouls and V. The most messed up thing its him.
Talking about this, about how is going to end, I believe Kaneki's poem to Arima is a parallelism of himself, after all just like the god he mentioned he will become a legend. This god came to earth to teach humans domestic labors and to fend for themselves, he even fought against the representation of famine to save the humans, after that, he tried to go back to heaven but his clothes stunk of humanity, so he removed his clothes and went back to heaven.
I think Kaneki has the same mission, teaching ghouls "domestic labours" get along with humanity...after that...I don't know if the representation of heaven will be dead or real happiness.

Mar 6, 2015 5:27 AM
Sep 2010
I meant what I said. "Pain and pleasure, undivisible", and so on. Even if your existence is dominated by pain and suffering, you can still find happiness to revel in.

And yes, I do believe TG can still have an amazing story, even if Sasaneki is predominantly happy. Because first of all, happiness is not something that you just obtain and that's it, you have it forever. No, it's something you have to keep working on, and something that potentially could be shared with others. Second, in the case of TG, the happiness route could be something about paving the way for human-ghoul relationships, Sasaneki helping some or all of his numerous friends, changing the CCG, more in-depth world-building (moving outside of Japan for one), etc. There are massive amounts of storylines and themes to explore.

The clowns don't just want to get rid of Sasaneki's current superficial happiness. They want to torment him, reduce him to his suffering self from the prequel. The fact that this might help him somehow in the long run is not what motivates them, but rather a side effect.

Kaneki is by far not the most messed up person in the manga. Kanou, Pierrot, some of Aogiri, and some of CCG, are all worse.

Sasaneki is definitely being built up as some sort of messiah, but we have to wait and see how everything unfolds.
Mar 6, 2015 8:44 AM

Oct 2014
Putrescence said:
I meant what I said. "Pain and pleasure, undivisible", and so on. Even if your existence is dominated by pain and suffering, you can still find happiness to revel in.

And yes, I do believe TG can still have an amazing story, even if Sasaneki is predominantly happy. Because first of all, happiness is not something that you just obtain and that's it, you have it forever. No, it's something you have to keep working on, and something that potentially could be shared with others. Second, in the case of TG, the happiness route could be something about paving the way for human-ghoul relationships, Sasaneki helping some or all of his numerous friends, changing the CCG, more in-depth world-building (moving outside of Japan for one), etc. There are massive amounts of storylines and themes to explore.

The clowns don't just want to get rid of Sasaneki's current superficial happiness. They want to torment him, reduce him to his suffering self from the prequel. The fact that this might help him somehow in the long run is not what motivates them, but rather a side effect.

Kaneki is by far not the most messed up person in the manga. Kanou, Pierrot, some of Aogiri, and some of CCG, are all worse.

Sasaneki is definitely being built up as some sort of messiah, but we have to wait and see how everything unfolds.

I think we have different definitions of happiness so I leave it there.

As for the most messed up person, I wasn't talking about how crazy you could be, I talking about mental stability.
Bc even if Kanou is really twisted, he still functions well, the same for Pierrot (I'm talking mainly Uta, Roma, Niko and Itori), in fact Pierrot in the society they are in are pretty functional, plus Aogiri and CCG, well its a lot of ppl but I haven't seen someone as messed emotionally as Kaneki.
Kaneki doesn't accept himself, and even before he turned into a ghoul he already had emotional issues, like the fact that he couldn't get along with anybody, or the fact that his mother and father "abandoned" him. He is so messed up, that he has learned to copy others, meaning as I said before he doesnt accept himself. He has no identity.

Mar 6, 2015 9:40 AM

Feb 2014
gabyta07 said:
ftsyzc said:

And my hate for Akira, it is more personality that I dislike than nothing else.
I did not like the way that she act all haughty with Amon, when Amon was just trying to be friendly.
It annoys me that she blames ghouls for her parents' deaths. I mean she is suppose to be logical, if I go to I don't know X country, and start killing Xs, and they kill me...well duh... I was the one who decided to fight for the "cause" I knew the risks, and even went for it.
If her parents had been killed for just going to the supermarket, I would understand her.
Also I don't like how cold she is to Sasaki, I understand that Sasaki is very naive, but to me she sees him as a ghoul and that's that, I didn't like the cold way she approach him to calm him down.
I also don't like the glimpses of her that we have of her father, like very sadistic treats towards the ghouls, and then calling themselves the better race, when they are doing the same.
I know it's a survival race. But acting all superior its what bothers me, not her killing ghouls, she can kill as many as she likes and I wouldn't care, I mean she can even kill Naki...whatever, but stand among the corpses as feel superior or more intelligent, I find it thoroughly dislikable.
So yeah I think losing a leg would do wonders for her personality.

akira is a human too, you know? she can be emotional where she has to be logical. so, she can blame ghouls all to the end. what do you want? if she doesnt blame them, that would be more nonsense for me. you know yomo blames arima for killing his sister. so what you mean is, "she is already a ghoul... of course she is gonna die... why does yomo blame investigators?" right?? sorry but thats kinda taking sides.
and she didnt treat amon haughty. she treated like herself. even she tried to kiss him, how can you think she acted haughty? at first, yes, she was cold to him. but even touka was cold and angry with kaneki. so, whats the difference? she was blaming amon for death of her dad. but that was not in real, she was just comforting herself. she quickly gave up her thoughts, you know. we call it being emotional and cannot thinking logical. it happens sometimes to you, too, right??
i found her behavior to sasaki is sincere and good enough. you took sides, for that reason you seek bad meanings under obvious things. she is quite good to sasaki. how cant you see? she doesnt treat him as a ghoul. or i missed somethings. (even she doesnt like sasaki, i can understand her, though. )

and her father was quite good to his friends. he was not sadistic, he just took his love for her wife and changed it into hate for ghouls. thats it. being an investigator doesnt mean you cant have hatred towards ghouls when other investigators died. vice versa, you must have hatred at every single death and use it for killing them.
EustassKiddo !
Mar 6, 2015 10:04 AM

Oct 2014
ftsyzc said:
gabyta07 said:

akira is a human too, you know? she can be emotional where she has to be logical. so, she can blame ghouls all to the end. what do you want? if she doesnt blame them, that would be more nonsense for me. you know yomo blames arima for killing his sister. so what you mean is, "she is already a ghoul... of course she is gonna die... why does yomo blame investigators?" right?? sorry but thats kinda taking sides.
and she didnt treat amon haughty. she treated like herself. even she tried to kiss him, how can you think she acted haughty? at first, yes, she was cold to him. but even touka was cold and angry with kaneki. so, whats the difference? she was blaming amon for death of her dad. but that was not in real, she was just comforting herself. she quickly gave up her thoughts, you know. we call it being emotional and cannot thinking logical. it happens sometimes to you, too, right??
i found her behavior to sasaki is sincere and good enough. you took sides, for that reason you seek bad meanings under obvious things. she is quite good to sasaki. how cant you see? she doesnt treat him as a ghoul. or i missed somethings. (even she doesnt like sasaki, i can understand her, though. )

and her father was quite good to his friends. he was not sadistic, he just took his love for her wife and changed it into hate for ghouls. thats it. being an investigator doesnt mean you cant have hatred towards ghouls when other investigators died. vice versa, you must have hatred at every single death and use it for killing them.

Nope my argument is more like
If you are a soldier or your son is a soldier of course there is a big possibility of him dying, blaming the opposite field is to dumb to me, your son or whatever knew the risks and took them.
I'm not saying oh your son is musulman of course you are going to die...that is discrimination.
So of course Yomo will blame Arima, his sister was just a ghoul, just like a kid on the street was just black/gay/musulman or whatever, she didn't sign for it, but the CCG invesgators don't care if the ghoul kill or not, they kill any ghoul without discriminating...so if Yomo's sister did kill, then I would accept it, Yomo shouldn't complain, but if his sister was just like Arata, then of course Yomo is going to complain.

At the beginning, she didn't respect him as a superior, she acted haughty with him, after the drunk night, she started to have a crush on him.

I don't find it sincere since she doesnt have a problem shooting him. Am I taking sides? I don't know bc I do hate some ghouls as well as I like some CCG members (Being Suzuya and Shinohara two of my favs) and visceversa...so yeah in a way Im taking sides, I take side for those I like, its normal isn't it...but if you mean taking sides for the ghoul and CCG, as I think you did, then no...I'm not taking sides.

His father was obsess with making quinques, plus the things you already mentioned, he had no friends he had colleagues, bc he was obsessed.

Anyhow, that's just my personal thoughts on the matter, you don't have to agree. :D
Just trying to show you where I am coming from
Also another note, I tend more easily to hate female characters than males, I'm more forgiving on males, maybe its bc Im a hetero girl or don't know but yeah :D

Mar 7, 2015 1:27 PM

Feb 2014
gabyta07 said:
ftsyzc said:

If you are a soldier or your son is a soldier of course there is a big possibility of him dying, blaming the opposite field is to dumb to me, your son or whatever knew the risks and took them.
I'm not saying oh your son is musulman of course you are going to die...that is discrimination.
So of course Yomo will blame Arima, his sister was just a ghoul, just like a kid on the street was just black/gay/musulman or whatever, she didn't sign for it, but the CCG invesgators don't care if the ghoul kill or not, they kill any ghoul without discriminating...so if Yomo's sister did kill, then I would accept it, Yomo shouldn't complain, but if his sister was just like Arata, then of course Yomo is going to complain.

At the beginning, she didn't respect him as a superior, she acted haughty with him, after the drunk night, she started to have a crush on him.

I don't find it sincere since she doesnt have a problem shooting him. Am I taking sides? I don't know bc I do hate some ghouls as well as I like some CCG members (Being Suzuya and Shinohara two of my favs) and visceversa...so yeah in a way Im taking sides, I take side for those I like, its normal isn't it...but if you mean taking sides for the ghoul and CCG, as I think you did, then no...I'm not taking sides.

His father was obsess with making quinques, plus the things you already mentioned, he had no friends he had colleagues, bc he was obsessed.

Anyhow, that's just my personal thoughts on the matter, you don't have to agree. :D
Also another note, I tend more easily to hate female characters than males, I'm more forgiving on males, maybe its bc Im a hetero girl or don't know but yeah :D

how can investigators know that ghoul is innocent, that ghoul is killer? right now, there is no way of it. there is no communication between them. the person who is gonna do this, our main character, kaneki, you know. humans think ghouls are killers. they have no hearts etc etc. they doesnt know each other. are we okay with this?

if yes, lets talk about other issues. humans think they are all right which i can truly understand. because there are creatures who hunt them one by one on the outside. so, akira is actually complaining the presence of ghouls. she thinks "if ghouls dont exist, my family wouldnt die." for that reason, she is blaming them. i can definitely understand her. its not about being an investigator. its about being human.

she first thought amon is guilty for death of her father. so, she didnt respect amon. but she quickly gave up from her thoughts. that was mistake of her, but everybody can make mistakes. after being drunk? excuse me but there is more of it. you cant underestimate like this. when somebody is drunk, he doesnt remember the things he made while he is drunk lol

gaby, you are so wrong. she had to shoot him. where did you know what she felt? omg this is too much of prejudice. she is just pokerface and coldblooded, you know. she didnt even cry and didnt want people to understand his sadness at first when she heard the death of amon. then she said while crying "give me a break, dont you?"..

why did he obsessed, i wonder. i dont want to repeat myself. everybody has own reasons. and mado's reason is quite obvious to me.

i understand you, but my akira-lover side doesnt want to hush lol whatever, this was great to talk. at least i could talk about akira bc i cant find people to talk about akira like this in my normal life lol
EustassKiddo !
Mar 7, 2015 1:36 PM

Oct 2014
ftsyzc said:
gabyta07 said:

how can investigators know that ghoul is innocent, that ghoul is killer? right now, there is no way of it. there is no communication between them. the person who is gonna do this, our main character, kaneki, you know. humans think ghouls are killers. they have no hearts etc etc. they doesnt know each other. are we okay with this?

if yes, lets talk about other issues. humans think they are all right which i can truly understand. because there are creatures who hunt them one by one on the outside. so, akira is actually complaining the presence of ghouls. she thinks "if ghouls dont exist, my family wouldnt die." for that reason, she is blaming them. i can definitely understand her. its not about being an investigator. its about being human.

she first thought amon is guilty for death of her father. so, she didnt respect amon. but she quickly gave up from her thoughts. that was mistake of her, but everybody can make mistakes. after being drunk? excuse me but there is more of it. you cant underestimate like this. when somebody is drunk, he doesnt remember the things he made while he is drunk lol

gaby, you are so wrong. she had to shoot him. where did you know what she felt? omg this is too much of prejudice. she is just pokerface and coldblooded, you know. she didnt even cry and didnt want people to understand his sadness at first when she heard the death of amon. then she said while crying "give me a break, dont you?"..

why did he obsessed, i wonder. i dont want to repeat myself. everybody has own reasons. and mado's reason is quite obvious to me.

i understand you, but my akira-lover side doesnt want to hush lol whatever, this was great to talk. at least i could talk about akira bc i cant find people to talk about akira like this in my normal life lol

Yeah I got you, I'm just going to say I don't see things your way lol
But as I said before I'm more hardass with women characters :p than with male ones.
Yes, it was a nice talk, interesting to see your point of view :D

Mar 20, 2015 5:14 PM

Jan 2012
Enough with mask.I don't recognize any character

May 29, 2015 8:55 PM

Jan 2014
Su... Ma.
Oct 4, 2015 5:16 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Man, a lot happened in this chapter!

4/5
Mar 8, 2016 1:43 AM

Aug 2015
Yay Naki returns.

SS-ranked Ayato vs Associate Special Class Suzuya. What a fight! Hopefully his subordinate brings him his Jason soon.
Nov 26, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2016
Suzuya meets ex-Madam.
Nov 18, 2018 11:22 AM

Feb 2013
Everyone wants a piece from Mutsuki.
Sep 8, 2021 3:00 AM
Dec 2020
AllenVonStein said:
Enough with mask.I don't recognize any character

i feel you bro......
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

334 by Naroomaki »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kensai-Serazu - Nov 6, 2016

71 by Naroomaki »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 95 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

49 by Naroomaki »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

63 by Naroomaki »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 93 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

39 by Naroomaki »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.