Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Nov 5, 2021 10:19 AM
Nov 2020
Sasha and Onya just ended racism in the most hilarious way.
Nov 8, 2021 7:00 PM

Jun 2020
So this is what they were doing before the raid happened and how Yelena introduced herself and the team

This makes me sadder to see Sasha being happy and contented with life and just eating her heart out makes me a bit happy she just enjoyed every day of her life eating man

Still this day makes me a bit sad to see her go I never noticed that she was my favorite in terms of personality that she makes every mood lighter RIP Sasha RIP Potato Girl hope she had enjoyed her life.

Dec 28, 2021 3:57 AM

Jul 2021
3 years ago... That's how they met Yelena and the rest. Hange is so wholesome when giving hospitality to them why almost killing Nicolo. Also interesting to see how Hange is so optimistic with guns and Marley's capabilities. Sasha's flashback were a bit too much but Sasha calling Onyankopon for having black skin is the most embarrassing thing but Onyankopon was able to end this racism talk! There were so many scenes that involves symbolism and makes Sasha a memorable character who we should never forget as she's deep lying in heaven feels: Sasha eating the lobster as per usual she's an absolute meat lover, meaning eating meat can help her to strive for freedom and hopes and Sasha's grave scene was also sad to look at while Mikasa was sitting there and the symbolism of that white flower that Nicolo gave really means undying love ;(
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 1, 2022 8:19 AM

Jul 2021
this episode was very good and easier to take in unlike the last episode where i completely lost it.

so seems like it the survey corps has set camp near the ocean. they managed to capture marleyan ships and surprisingly some of them agreed to help paradisains.

bruh our potato girl straight up asking onyamaponk why he's black lmao, glad he wasn't offended and stuff and handled it nicely.

mappa is killing us with these sasha flashbacks, our girl looked so happy eating crabs :')

armin is contemplating if they could have done something different, past armin still doesn't want to kill his enemies but wants to talk it out with them. last part where we see he's actually talking all this with annie is so sad, seems he has no one he can go and vent to, its surprising how annie is still alive after all these years without food and water or even air? armin in the end did understand that even though he killed hundereds of people without warning, killed those navy troops, it couldn't have been helped, if they had let it be they would have attacked survey corps. armin nderstands this but still guilt is eating him away. i wonder when we will get to see annie again.

whole episode was going intense and serious then we reach the levi and zekk carriage scene and then when zekk said, "hey, could you stop glaring at me like that" i fucking lost it lmao, i just straight up paused and laughed for a whole minute.

commander pixis looks all shriveled now lmao

"if we don't win, we die"
"if we do win, we live"
mikasa looks all tired man, its like she has lost all hopes and happiness, her crush won't even respond to her feelings. how cheerful and happy our mikasa was at the end of season 3 part 2, all cheerful, enjoying the ocean, with her cute liitle hee. what happened :(

eren at the last scene there looking all dead with no life in his eyes and sexy lmao.

"if we don't fight, we can't win, TATAKAE TATAKAE

excited for next episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 13, 2022 7:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, its about time the episode changed the perspective completely back to the Paradise side, even though its started out way too far from the current time. Three years ago, first scout ship landed the shore with a strange way, and ofc they all welcome by Survey Corps to the tea party. One Marleyan folk showed no manner when there's literally a freakin titan forced them to land, but one folk surprisingly using her brain, talked things out and introduced them as the brave vollunteer under Zeke command and loyalty. So, with her as a bridge, Zeke propose some 'desperate' plan before the end of his cursed day as a beast titan. That's understandable considering the plan to retake founding titan directly from Eren, especially with Levi around sounds very impossible. Not to mention Marleyan situations with the surrounding nation also not really worth the shot anymore by Zeke. So his plan to cooperate and collab with Eren straightly like that sounds reasonable but very desperate from Zeke. But i still don't understand whats titan with royal blood he mentioned. Was that him he mean? Then, i really curious how the plan execute especially after all those counter measure coming up from the paradise people. They were still not attached at all. Meanwhile, Eren still talks to himself about winning by fighting, just that, smh, crazy ass mc. New character with exact pollar role from the crazy ass mc, the kid inside the cell, whose wanna kill Eren so badly also a crazy ass one too. Then Nicolo, casually said the truth about, 'too ridiculous to be true' Sasha death was previously. Funny ass episode. Lets see next!
badabassFeb 13, 2022 7:21 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 22, 2022 4:43 PM

Dec 2020
Did eren eat historia, he surely was talking about turning her into Titan. I don't think so.
Falco is the only guy I'm expecting something from btw, not the other brainwashed brat.
Aug 20, 2022 2:59 PM
Aug 2020
it was okcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
Sep 13, 2022 4:38 AM
Apr 2021
no action in this episode
Sep 20, 2022 9:51 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Some much needed context to what happened in-between.
The saddest thing is that they were on the right route too, getting to know your enemies as people and treating them as your own to find mutual understanding and create bonds. Then somehow, somewhere, that warped into Eren wanting his revenge as #1 thing. But at least there's now some info on what they've been doing. I would've still preferred if they'd gone chronological.
Oct 27, 2022 7:55 AM
Oct 2022
This is a best anime
Dec 1, 2022 7:45 PM
Nov 2022
i just had tears in my eyes the whole time i was watching this ep
Dec 30, 2022 4:18 PM
Aug 2022
the flashbacks were so cool
Feb 7, 2023 6:20 AM
Aug 2022
Tatakae… Tatakae!
Mar 5, 2023 2:55 PM
Mar 2023
attack on titan is peak
Mar 20, 2023 12:39 AM
Apr 2021
Thank God for the spies informing the Eldians.
RIP Sasha Blouse :(
Mar 28, 2023 3:43 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Levi: stop acting amazed you'll make us look weak asf
Hange: ik ik chill out bro
Onyonkapon: yeah we have plane go fly
Hange: FLYYYYY?????

Zeke: levi can u stop staring at me, u gay asf for me fr

I remember now why it took awhile for Eren and Zeke to touch hands or whatever: they had been purposely kept separate all this time until they could validate Zeke and Yelena's plan and their intentions, hence keeping Zeke in his new hotel in the forest. Although, was Eren ever aware of Zeke's plan while he was chilling in Liberio? Since Eren wants to activate the coordinate and start the rumbling, I'm sure he would've sought out Zeke then and there instead of pretending to be injured for awhile. Maybe he didn't know Zeke posessed royal blood- except no, he actually knew, from his father's memories. He deduced that titan was his step(?)-mom Dina Fritz after all. So why didn't they just meet up there in Liberio... well, not complaining, this story would've be quite a bit shorter if that were the case. You could say that Eren wanted to delay any possible attacks aimed at Paradis, but he wouldn't have to delay anything if he just started the rumbling right then and there so... yeah idk!

We need more of Piccolo and Sasha. Too bad she was taken from us so soon. Now it's cool and all, but I'm surprised how Piccolo (and maybe some others from that first scout ship?) cooperated quite easily with the survey corps. Heck they quickly became friends. I would've thought they would've been forever imprisoned at least, vowing to say nothing that would hinder their motherland Marley. Yelena and all those under Zeke is a different story of course, but all the others from the other scout ships? They seem just to be chilling, and helping out even. Just a little bit too convenient, but again, I'm not complaining. It's pretty chill, for now at least. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 11, 2023 4:35 PM

Sep 2019
Looking back now, it seems Reiner didn't know about Zeke's plan. I don't know what else to say about this character. Remember how many Survey corps people he killed for fun?
My other question, when Eren used Jaw Titan to crush the War Hammer Titan, was it Galliard who could also eat the War Hammer titan/ or some of that flesh?
Who is Yelena? And another colored soldier?
I hope there are explanations.
Yeap 3 years ago
Eren yo! Hanji was so naughty that she didn't look like her back then. This Hanji is the Hanji of season 2.
I miss WIT Studio's way of drawing characters.
Lol Mappa, you guys drew the characters 4 years ago wrong! The whole group of Reiner-Annie when they were kids as well. I didn't recognize many faces of them.
They actually drank tea and talked.
Hanji is so extra.
Ok Zeke's fanclub
Wait.. so Zeke has the same desire as his father, to free the Eldians? Did he betray his parents in the past?
Yea that's what i'm talking about
But, how did Zeke know that everyone on Marley Island understood everything about Ymir so he could come and negotiate? Does he know that Grisha wrote the books left behind?
It's strange how easily people overlook what Zeke does.
Hey my Queen. She is still sitting there.
Ye the secret that Eren had deliberately hidden for so long was revealed very quickly.
For some reason, Zeke sided with the good characters. lol
Oh yea Armin is the type of person who will talk to a conch shell alone.
The fact that the inhabitants of Paradis were able to adapt so easily to Marley's advances was also a bit weird. Remember those people have been "contained" within the walls for more than 100 years.
So Yelena and Onyankopon are not Eldians.
Oh No don't show Sasha scenes anymore so sad
Yo why did Nicolo change his attitude so quickly?
Did Eren really make up with Zeke 3 years ago that easily? And our Queen doesn't show up more than 10 seconds.
The art of these characters really didn't convince me. WIT I miss you guys!
This episode failed to give viewers enough evidences to prove the process of influencing Eren's negative thinking about the world and the people of Marley.
Peace-loving Armin is the Armin that I want the story to develop.
It seems that since learning that his father is a murderer, and that he married his mother for the sake of his mission, Eren has changed.
Yo Nicolo likes Sasha? Boring romance.
Sasha's family. I thought Sasha only had father?
I have a question, Nicolo is from Marley, so people like him won't be able to turn into titans even if injected with titan's marrow fluid?
Oh Nicolo, what a nice gesture.
That's right Levi, get angry, it's strange that he's calm in front of Zeke. Was the moment when Levi met Zeke again cut off?
Oh shhh please Yelena, don't touch Annie and Historia.
Pixis my man
Marley didn't react when they discovered the titan vials were stolen, did they?
Yelena's face really suits the villain.
Man.. when Zeke and Levi talked... is this the present moment? Yet I still think it is happening 3 years ago?
I want to see the scene on Paradis island and the process of everyone getting off the hot air balloon lol
Damn, Armin - Annie omg my couple
I was wrong, Armin isn't weird and talks to shells
Eren's new hair style? And what, now Mikasa's still the same, savage girl?
Apr 15, 2023 6:03 AM

Jun 2017
Am I the only one who laughed when Sasha's father asked if the food was on the house? It was as if making sure he wouldn't get to pay if he paid a visit! lol

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Apr 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Apr 2021
Hm, contextual episode. Interesting and sad.

Apr 26, 2023 8:17 AM
Aug 2022
"He's tired of your shitty skit" lmfao, Levi and Hange best pals.
Apr 26, 2023 9:24 AM
Aug 2022
Damn monkey, what's the point of killing Erwin then? Flip flopping asswipe.
May 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Nov 2010
Awesome reveal episode! It answered all the concerns I've had since episode 1.
I wonder what Pixis is planning to do. It sucks to see how he's treating those volunteers after everything they've done.
Nice hotel for Zeke. It's the only way for Levi to get vengeance on him for now. lol
May 18, 2023 7:21 PM

Aug 2019
Man this was a lot to take in, but I loved this episode! I think it's so cool to see these characters find these new things like trains, weapons and food. And it looks like we're going to see Zeke's plan real soon. I'm afraid to know what he has in mind

Also poor Nicolo :(
Jul 30, 2023 2:31 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 26, 2023 3:46 PM
Aug 2023
Perferct. Must be a number 1 anime.
Sep 5, 2023 7:28 AM
Jan 2023
I don't remember much abt this episode, I was feeling p sleepy lol
Sep 11, 2023 3:40 PM
Sep 2022
This episode showed well what happened in the time gap after the previous season. This encounter with Marley soldiers and how they made a relation, specially because of two pillars: Eren and Zeke. All of this was unexpected

Eren looks so different. He just appeared less hopeful and more melancholy, and the anime still hasn't shown how it happened

I'm really worried about hoe everyone looks disappointed with him.
Sep 16, 2023 7:21 AM
May 2021
we gonna wipe out the world with this one. also i dont like erens new persona i liked it when he just wanted to kill titans and avenge his family and comrades deaths.
Oct 31, 2023 10:16 PM
May 2023
Interesting episode, now we know how they advanced in technology quite quickly and I like that there was another person outside the group who liked Sasha, and he is also a Marlyense. Interesting that they have recovered more serum to transform into a titan and Zeke's plan, they no longer trust their followers and obviously they don't trust Zeke either.
Nov 9, 2023 6:13 AM

Jan 2013
If you just get to know them, you'll find they're not that different from you or me.

Good episode that focused on the 4 year gap and their plan.
Nov 30, 2023 6:09 PM
Nov 2023
That Colossal titan appearing in the night sky. Seeing only the huge feet of the colossal titan from below must be like horrors
Jan 18, 4:59 PM
Aug 2022
POATATO GIRL WHYYHY
Mar 23, 7:48 AM
Jul 2023
A bit of a slower episode, and that’s ok
- Ah, so Yelena is the person who trapped Pieck and Porco
- I like how they handled the race bit. Of course they’re gonna ask, they’ve never seen a black person before.
- The Sasha flashbacks hurt…
- Armin is talking to the unconscious Annie?
- Fight….fight!
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 21, 2021

475 by jebras »»
Jun 9, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 14, 2021

508 by therealnagora »»
Jun 5, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by therealnagora »»
Jun 1, 4:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.