Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Aug 2, 2019 3:16 AM
Aug 2018
idk... i just don't get this anime.. i mean it's alright but i don't feel much depth in it..
Aug 2, 2019 11:17 PM

Feb 2013
Man. What the hell.

Everyone is dead and it look like the world reset. Again?
Aug 14, 2019 12:52 PM
Apr 2019
MrHawky said:
deku2 said:
So I never read Devilman and went in watching this anime completely blind... It ripped my heart in half and tore it into pieces lmao that was absolute mindfuckery, in the best way possible. I wasn't expecting Ryo to be Satan and that end /end/ with Akira torn in half... I have to admit it did felt bit rushed (both 9 and 10, a lot happened in just two episodes) but it all came together nicely in the end
10/10 to be honest

The only thing that I didn't completely understand, did the world like "reset" at the final scene? Because that was the feeling I got.

Not sure, but I think the moons are the previous earths, because in the first info dump where we see the demon earth there was no moon present (I seem to remember it that way), so after the earth faced destruction the first time it became a moon and a new one took its place. That's what happened here, pretty sure.

I don't think that the earth became a moon but just that every new moon added symbolises the earth's reset. Like you said in the begginning there was no moon, after it reseted there was a moon and after the next reset there was a 2nd moon.
Aug 15, 2019 5:11 AM

Mar 2015
That was a great fight, and overall a nice way to end this one. It was never gonna be a happy ending!

8/10
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 2, 2019 5:24 PM

Sep 2017
Wow. What a series. This is pretty much the ending I expected around ep 7 or 8 tho. Literally everyone died. I'm pretty sure god "nuked" the world at the end there as well, and after the credits it looks like earth got reset with the old earth as a new moon. Pretty nice touch.
Sep 4, 2019 7:38 AM

Jan 2011
The plot's pacing was all over the place, with many twists happening before I could really manage to care about them or already knew was happening. Maybe the sheer brutality of some of the death scenes were supposed to shake me up instead?
It's felt like halfway into making the anime, they realized they had only a few episodes left and had to rush through everything.

Ending was solidly okay though I guess. Though does contribute to that pacing issue considering this episode was an exposition dump for Ryo.

Anime had its moments, animation and soundtrack were splendidly great to experience at times.
However wasn't "AOTY" for me.
Oct 1, 2019 3:10 AM

Aug 2015
I don't even know what to think about this. From this point on I am going to assume this adaptation kinda have the same vibe as the manga (but I don't have a clue).

-Very surprised by the ending. I will say it is a reference to the End of Evangelion, but Devilman came first so maybe is the opposite. I actually liked the ending despite not liking how they came to that point.

-Devilman was the biggest inspiration of Miura to make Berserk and the Guts/Griffith relationship. I really wonder if he is going to end up the series like this (I actually think so).

-Honestly, this show was the definition of a Fuster Cluck. The plot was messed up, the pacing as well. The characters are either one-dimensional, with no fucking common sense, deep, or just annoying (like Miki, I mean she did not have to die like that but still her personality and her Mary Sueness really were off).

-Regarding the sex scenes and the gore, that was maybe the point I liked the less of the show. I don't care if a show have those themes, but at least make a point out of it, don't put them just because you want more audience to make controvers (but I mean this is on Netflix, it is practically begging for attention).

-The animation and the music were the best. Yuasa was definitively the best option for an adaptation of Nagai's strange artwork. The series felt gritty, EDGY and all over the place. The ost was phenomenal.

I don't liked it because of how pretentious it was, and how it went full political/sociopath at the end. There were episodes that I think are complete garbage, and other ones that are good. That scene when they "burned the witch" was strange honestly, but again, it felt like in the show people were some mindless fuckers (literally and figuratively). I guess they were trying to show humanity at it's worst in the most edgy way.

6/10. The ending scale it a lot honestly, if it wasn't for it a 3 would have been my best score.
Oct 18, 2019 11:30 AM

Jun 2016
I was thinking about why Ryo and Akira's love has lasted so long and has been so powerful to so many and I think it's because their love is pure and innocent. It's true and unconditional, they both truly care for each other. Yet Ryo doesn't understand his own feelings. He can be cruel and awful and monstrous but there's always an air of innocence to what he does, he feels childlike. I think this is best seen when he reaches out to hug Akira after Miki is dead, like he doesn't understand how things are different now. Ryo and Akira's love can be encased in horror and tragedy and abuse, but at the core of it there is this strong and mostly unconditional love. They are such a great duo in my opinion and this is some Shakespearean tragedy stuff..

I love thinking about Crybaby so long after I first watched it. It left a huge mark on me.
Dec 13, 2019 11:16 AM

Sep 2019
I heard about devilman before but never tried to watch it. But after hearing about this anime adaptation I got curious and thought about watching it. The unique animation style is the main thing that gave me push to try it. The story was doing well before episode 8 episode bit then it took a massive turn I haven't thought the entire earth would be destroyed. Even tho the ending makes me sad but I cannot neglect the fact that it was started good ( can't neglect those first 7 good episodes)

It is a solid 8/10 for me.
Dec 23, 2019 2:14 AM

Apr 2018
Easily one of the worst anime i have ever seen. I want my 3 hours back
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Jan 23, 2020 4:29 AM

Apr 2012
245678 said:
Why such a low note for such an acclaimed anime?

Because critics and the audience are slightly different things. Not to mention the fact that the Western media have a strong tendency to exaggerate the quality of everything that has pro-leftist messages and LGBT representation.
Feb 1, 2020 9:20 PM

May 2019
When i decided to start it in my Netflix, my expecations was "a remake of 70's work wich i've never watched or read, well, lets see"

Then... "what crap animations and drawnings, is it on purpose, does it want to be 'cult'?"

Then... "haha grafic violence, was it like this in the 70's original?"

And finally: "Wow, i would never know that this work is a classic that inspired both Miura (Berserk) and Hideaki (End of Eva)"

I still didnt check the original manga, but i trust people above who say this anime did a better job on the plot and storytelling. So a just 9/10 in tribute!
Feb 2, 2020 5:42 PM

Mar 2016
Strong 7/10 for me, slightly better than a pointless harem show, but nothing particularly note-worthy. Some fights were cool and the themes were nice, but it needed about double the amount of episodes because christ I could not have cared less about any of the characters outside the main 3.

I do applaud the uniqueness however, but that doesn't matter when the execution has been done so poorly.
wow
Mar 16, 2020 1:12 PM

Aug 2019
This was the most fucked up shit I've ever watched. I thought I've watched some shit, but by episode 2 I was like yo, what in the fuck is this.
I've no idea what the fuck I've just watched. 8/10
Apr 5, 2020 5:52 PM

Jan 2010
Heard about Devilman before but didn't know anything about it so I pretty much went into this blind and tbh this was fucking great. I would’ve liked the animation to be more detailed but this style is very fitting. OST slaps like a mf. Even though I was invested, nothing really shocked me (666 as his unit number... y’all ain’t slick lmfao). Maybe if it was longer and had more time to build up like it would’ve given us more shock value? idk. Nonetheless, it was v much entertaining and I can see why this is still loved by a lot of ppl after all these years. Best characters were Ryo and Miko bc they are bad bitches. Akira is okay and Miki is the typical Mary Sue like her cat had more personality than her lol. Hopefully in the next time loop, Ryo can be happy. Poor boy just wants some love ;(
Apr 8, 2020 8:13 PM

Apr 2011
This show was all over the place, all the nonsensical nudity just felt like they were trying to be edgy, what was the point of most of it? Switching tones willy-nilly from lighthearted violence to serious violence, the pacing was just bad at best, the ending felt like a cop out, I really wanted to like this show but just couldn't. I didn't like any of the characters and all the problems I just pointed out really made me question what their intention was with it, I love dark animes, but this is not how you do it, being "edgy" just for the sake of being edgy doesn't make it dark. 5/10 and only because some of the scenes towards the end were done quite well.
Apr 11, 2020 10:38 PM

Jul 2010
4/10, feel like I wasted a couple hours of my life
ariamachiApr 11, 2020 10:43 PM
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Apr 18, 2020 2:20 PM
Apr 2020
Hagorama said:
Fuck that was really powerful,
Quite literally everyone dies.
Ep 9 and 10 were really great.

Why Did ryo grew a pair of breasts??

A solid 8/10 for me,
Art and sound were 10/10 though.
If it would have had more sol moments would have given it a 10

Liked it way better than the other stuff made by science saru.
Hagorama said:
Fuck that was really powerful,
Quite literally everyone dies.
Ep 9 and 10 were really great.

Why Did ryo grew a pair of breasts??

A solid 8/10 for me,
Art and sound were 10/10 though.
If it would have had more sol moments would have given it a 10

Liked it way better than the other stuff made by science saru.
ryo grew a pair of tits cause satan is non gender,he doesn t have a well defined gender.
Apr 22, 2020 2:27 PM

Dec 2009
As interesting and fascinating as the story is ... I don't know if the original manga builds the foundation of the story and characters, but... the constant abrupt developments of plots lost me in caring for any of the characters.

The concept of Satan reincarnating as a boy who befriends Akira (a caring guy who cries for others, but never himself) and subconsciously builds towards the extinction of humans, with demons ruling ...until he remembers who he is, leads to the death of Akira's loved ones and ultimately Akira himself, which gives him sadness for the first time for losing his friend in the end. To then, with the extinction of humans, god finally destroying earth once more.

In thought it's amazing in its own way but... somehow it's lifeless with how the pacing and plots were formed. Even the animation is mediocre to an extent.
I respect how unique it is but somehow it was poorly produced in a way that I never really cared for the characters and their development, with a lack of sense to some factors. 7/10.
waalex11Apr 22, 2020 2:32 PM
Jun 7, 2020 3:29 AM
Feb 2020
So the story isn't about Akira at all. It is about the punishment that Satan(Ryo) received from God. WHOA THAT WAS A HELL OF A GOOD ENDING.

9.5/10
Jun 7, 2020 6:31 AM

Feb 2018
It was terrible in every single way.
Jul 15, 2020 9:17 PM

Dec 2019
when do i get to stop crying.. :(
the more i think about the rest of the parts & everything makes more sense i just cry MORE..
Jul 16, 2020 4:39 PM
Apr 2020
The ending felt a little rushed but the overall was pretty good. My heart has been torn to pieces by this ending. He finally felt love and sadness but ended up losing what gave him love and sadness. I can’t stop crying I literally finished banana fish and then watched this. 😭🤧
Aug 8, 2020 5:43 AM
Apr 2020
I have no words
just
wow
Aug 19, 2020 1:20 PM

Aug 2019
This is the most fucked up show / anime I've ever watched
Sep 13, 2020 8:54 PM

Feb 2020
That ending tho...
Sep 20, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
I really liked how this ended, made me wonder how fucked up those people must have been. No sane human would be murdering someone and then putting their head on a stake and dancing in front of their burning house. Or at least that is what I think. I guess being scared shitless and not quite right in the head might play a part. Still quite weird though.
Like op said, some people might have thought that the ending was slightly rushed, but I liked it as well. I was interested in how when Akira died and Ryou started to feel 'emotion'. I really enjoyed this. I also really liked the art style, quite different from most anime's I have seen. It could be sliiightly confusing in the first ep but I really liked it.

ps. Can someone get those rappers an album or something, that shit was awesome.
Sep 26, 2020 9:02 AM

Oct 2019
So in this ending, they basically reference the first episode and end with Ryo making the revelation that he loved Akira. I thought it worked for the most part but was a little too repetitive. From eps 7-10 they focused more on the literal fallout of Ryo’s actions during the race at Koshien(playing the footage from the Sabbath), which resulted in devils being revealed to the world. I liked the first 6 more because that was before devils were known to exist, so it maintained a sense of secrecy among the devils that was fun to see.
One thing I was confused about is if Ryo knew he killed Akira towards the end. He was just talking to him like he was alive. I know he loved him, that’s the “thing” he felt- but did he know he was dead? It doesn’t really make sense because Ryo is shown holding a weapon from episode 1 and it’s weird that he doesn’t know what death is?
Nov 10, 2020 1:53 PM

Nov 2014
I expected it to be brutal, but in the end it still was more than I expected. While I enjoyed earlier episodes, last few were just too much. Like, it was pretty extreme but at the same time felt pointless, as it didn't affect me enough. The most emotional (and overall best) scene imo was father trying to shoot that kid. All the massacre and deaths after that felt like cheap gore and shock value in comparison.
As for the ending itself... it's ok I guess? Pretty much everybody lost. Not exactly my taste but it works. Tho it felt rushed at the very end.
I'm also rather disappointed with art, or to be pricse, animation. Seeing the art style I kinda hoped for some cool animation, especially in action scenes. Sadly those were very weak.

Overall I really liked the story and general idea behind it. The way it was presented... not so much,
JustAnotherShiroNov 10, 2020 1:58 PM
Dec 8, 2020 11:49 PM
Jul 2018
There really aren't any words to describe what a piece of shit Ryo Asuka is. I mean, he's Satan, and brought about the extinction of the human race, and everything on the planet Earth. There are really no words to describe how despicable he is. He's not necessarily evil, but he clearly has no empathy for humanity. His hollowness is depicted throughout the flashes of his and Akira's childhood, which made the episode all the more solemn.

As for the episode itself.. it was strange. Surreal and metaphysical. The constant switches between a childhood bathed in hope and rainbows, contrasted by Ryo and (seemingly) Akira being the last organisms on the planet, which is just an ocean of debris at that point. There's not many anime (episodes) out there with such subject matter. With such emptiness. It really does instill a feeling of emptiness on the viewer. And now, Ryo is getting a taste of his own medicine. A taste of that emptiness that he's solely responsible for. And as much as I hate to say it, I empathize with Ryo's sadness. But perhaps that was the point of this series.

The series ended with the end of humanity and the Earth, leaving us with nothing except for Ryo, or Satan, the very last sentient being. This is definitely sour -- and a strange way to end an anime. But I read on Wikipedia that (in the words of a critic), the overarching goal/impact was to make Ryo -- incapable of feeling human emotion (something Ryo said of demonkind) -- learn empathy. It took the death of Akira, in vein of his endless righteous efforts and in the face of unending evil, to issue Ryo's tears.
A bitterswet ending? Eh, probably not the right words. But at least something came out of Akira's death I guess. That is, giving the devil himself Satan a lesson on what it means to be a human. But, really, what's the point if there's nothing Ryo can do to make up for what he's brought about. It really is too late for any kind of retribution. So it's really not a bittersweet ending. It's just downright bleak. But hopefully gives the viewer a chance to reflect their own morality. The anime is quite metaphysical, exploring the themes of personhood, morality, ethicality, and empathy. I liked it. The people who complain about this anime are impulsive and shallow, and failed to give the work a proper analysis or a critical reflection.

Devilman Crybaby certainly had its flaws here and there, but the production team had a vision that they executed in the best way they could. They didn't create a 10/10 flawless masterpiece, but they achieved something, and deserve appreciation and compensation. Personally, the lowest rating I'd see this show receiving is a 5/10, and that's just giving reviewers the benefit of the doubt. 7-8 is a worthy average, and I'd say the current rating the anime has is justified.

Tbh, I went into this with zero expectations nor background knowledge. All I knew is that it was one of the most popular franchises, even influencing the king of YouTube, PewDiePie himself. And I say that objectively, and not as some mindless kid. With 100 million subscribers, this guy made his profile picture and channel art based on the series, and has mentioned it quite a few times to his wide audience. I thought, if he's going to do something so bold with an individual series, I'd have to see what it was about for myself. In retrospect, I don't think the series is worth utilizing for your channel art or brand lmao. Especially Ryo (PewDiePie's current channel art), which U-turns back to my initial point... Ryo is a scumbag.

In fact, I didn't even touch on the reason that compelled me to leave a forum post here -- that being that Ryo is the #1 Favorited character from this anime, and someone who seems to rate high in character polls and fanbases. Is it cause he's a sexy blonde boi? Aside from his brief revelation at the end of Episode 10, and his genuine care for his friend Akira, he's literally -- LITERALLY -- Satan, and feels the uppermost excitement watching its extinction, and the uppermost anxiety when his plans are nearly thwarted. Like I said, there are no words to describe his disgusting morals and the damage he's done. And so, allow me to critize all the MAL users who unironically Favorited the character, or who have any respect for him.

I will say, it's dumb to 'hate' an anime character. I'm not physically angry. In fact, he's quite interesting. He played an essential part in the series, and is ultimately why the show is so interesting. I appreciate Ryo as a character and respect whoever was behind his conception. I'm thankful for his inclusion and the show, and in retrospect, am content with his contributions to the plot. But having said that, he's the leading antagonist and is not someone to be liked, as a 'person' (or lack thereof). And I honestly doubt the people who have Favorited his character profile are doing so out of appreciation for his character/personality design or for the sake of storytelling. From what I've seen of the anime-watching demographic, many people probably just think he's a hottie. Which is a no-no.

Well... that's enough of my rambling. This has been on my PTW list for quite awhile, and I'm pleased to report that I binged it in 24 hours, which isn't healthy, of course. Once again, Devilman Crybaby has allowed me to tap into my metaphysical self and to contemplate on the morality of humans. My overall conclusion is that the human race is scum -- and that now I'm an even more cynical person than I was before watching. But also, that we should learn from Akira. To persist in the face of seemingly unchangeable hate. Because there just may be a chance of changing the hearts of the wicked as they stone their colleagues to death...
And maybe, if we can be more like Akira and Miki, we can make sure that our world doesn't meet the same fate as their's...
(And yet, two years since the series, things have gotten progressively worse, amiright. #2020)

P.S. Absolutely incredible musical score. Especially the ones featuring operatics, but all the other background music, and the OP and different ED's, were all simply LoVeLy.

RIP Akira, Miki, & friends. <3
removed-userDec 8, 2020 11:58 PM
Dec 15, 2020 10:40 AM

Jun 2020
Trippy.......is all I can say. That was a really thought-provoking ending

Also kid Akira is the cutest, I love Akira (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

I just felt emptiness when I watched those last few minutes when they were star-gazing. Then I re-watched it again & I just started bawling.....

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 18, 2020 6:26 PM

Jul 2017
The final episode had some awkward pacing but for the most part, felt incredibly surreal in a way and had so much going on to it, especially surrounding Ryo's characterization and the ending with him realizing feelings in a bittersweet, tragic sort of fashion. I had a great time overall with this show while rewatching it again, expected to feel a mixed bag opinion for this show but instead, I feel glad that the show's maintained the same level of quality that I experienced when watching it the first time. It's by no means perfect but it's surely adventurous, twisted and just exciting to watch in a medium where the creativity and thrills have been lacking in the past couple years. A unique anime for the generation its at, and a good adaptation overall while bringing in new material to help improve the world building, character development (especially for Miki and Ryo) and stunning choreography at times despite the budget not being out of this world. Plus the music was an absolute blast to listen to, top 20 soundtracks for me in anime I'd say.

8/10 overall.
Jan 16, 2021 2:33 PM
Jan 2021
Ok I saw ryo being evil from a mile away but fuckiny SATAN? It came out of nowhere and then the earth just got detonated and Akira was missing his legs, the be never felt that empty and strange after an anime like dayum dad
Jan 31, 2021 8:50 PM

Sep 2018
I want to hate this anime for it's chaotic and violence!! (but I don't) So many things I don't understand but I like some episodes but some are so messy.

The ending deserves by Satan. That's what he wants so he should live alone forever! 6/10.

also, I loveeee the RAP scenes.
Feb 4, 2021 6:08 PM

Jan 2021
Trash. The whole show didn’t follow the original storyline. It didn’t even explain well. This is why I prefer the original one. I didn’t get the Netflix one. It wasn’t bad compared to the og
Mar 4, 2021 4:51 AM
Apr 2020
All of the episodes, as in All of it, I've been saying to myself... "What in the actual hell is happening?" And especially with this conclusion.. Wow, I never seen in my life of watching anime (since Akame ga Kill) with this bad ending. What an anime..

8/10. This really twisted my mind and especially leveling up the plot in the last 2 eps. Would've been rated this a 9 if not on that conclusion
Mar 30, 2021 11:01 AM
Dec 2020
This show just achieve emptiness(feeling nothing) in my heart. what a great show kudos to the whole team that put it up it practically followed revelation but in an alternate way. World destroy and recreate itself and the formation of the two moon(ryo and akira). Don't want to enter the science of how possible the recreation of the world is possible from such event. 9/10
Apr 3, 2021 2:26 AM

Aug 2013
This "anime" is a pinnacle of absurdness and ugliness on inside and outside, everything here was awfully made obviously in a rush by some untalented inadequate people. It's like FLCL (ugly and primitive) met with Shinsekai Yori (perversions are foreground when a pathetic plot is in the background) and Elfen Lied (brutality is only for an emotional manipulation here). This "anime" is kinda unique because it has high scores, big fanbase (are they just bots or BL fans?) and even some prizes but in the same time it's so niche and unknown by masses, so cheap made and worthless that even makers could only made 10 episodes of this garbage. Also this "anime" is unique because it became worse and worse with each episode, dialogues became more dull and naïve, characters became more caricature, animation became cheaper, music became less and less noticeable. It's another one trash marked by Netflix hand, so my personal prize for a such degeneracy is 1/10.
LawgunMay 4, 2021 3:33 PM
Apr 19, 2021 8:54 AM
Aug 2020
Human beings evil than devil. They are no future, destroy by devil and themselves. No one survive, I love this ending. And in the end, satan got feelings, but it's too late.
May 6, 2021 1:16 AM
Feb 2021
I would really like if they made it to 25 episode and not just end it there quick but either then that I like it
May 7, 2021 8:23 AM

Jul 2008
Makes me want to read the manga. Berserk and Evangelion got me deep into anime after all. The bit about dinosaurs being demons was interesting, makes me wish it was a big part of another anime.
May 30, 2021 10:41 PM
Jul 2017
This show messed me up. I just finished episode 10, and I'm feeling feels... I'm not sure what they are, but Devilman Crybaby is intense.

I don't really go for the Gainaxy sex stuff - I signed up for ultraviolence. I wasn't expecting despair.

I think I'm sad. We'll go with sad. I'm not crying much on the outside, but I'm crying on the inside.

Be good to each other, y'all.
codo_sapienMay 30, 2021 11:21 PM
Jun 5, 2021 6:44 PM

Jul 2011
Well I didn't expect an ending with many survivors but this is litteraly an everyone died ending.

All in a all it was quite a dark show with a weird animation style.
Still pretty enjoyable.
Jun 8, 2021 10:07 AM
Apr 2020
I got a lot of 'end of evangelion' vibes from this episode solid work overall
Jun 8, 2021 10:07 AM
Apr 2020
I got a lot of 'end of evangelion' vibes from this episode solid work overall
Jul 6, 2021 2:10 AM
Mar 2021
*dead in cryin'*

shit
Jul 12, 2021 8:40 PM
Jul 2021
This is a good anime ever
Jul 20, 2021 5:45 PM

Apr 2018
Ryo was Satan afterall. The door back in the hotel foreshadowed it.
Well, that was quite an ending. The art and animation got way better in the last episode. It would have been better if Ryo died or together with Akira.

This had lots of amazing OST, some good action scenes, few likeable characters and it was kinda enjoyable

7/10

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 26, 2021 1:18 PM
May 2021
This is total garbage. The last episode totally ruined this show . I give it a 5/10. It's the right score for this garbage piece of trash total time waste
Jul 31, 2021 9:59 PM

Jul 2021
Damn didn't expect Ryo to be satan. I knew Akira was dead when he was lying there listening to Ryo go off.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »

More topics from this board

» Have a small doubt!

Jaiakazz - Apr 18

5 by catfelix »»
Apr 18, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Devilman: Crybaby Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lordzeru - Jan 5, 2018

92 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Mar 6, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Devilman: Crybaby Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

lordzeru - Jan 5, 2018

159 by Isca_Riot »»
Mar 5, 8:20 AM

» Why do people love it so much ( 1 2 )

Bardocen - Sep 18, 2021

53 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Feb 18, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Devilman: Crybaby Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lordzeru - Jan 5, 2018

97 by Floral_soap »»
Feb 8, 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.