Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 4:16 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to Leylarrk
@Pokitaru Unbroken (R.O.N)
@Leylarrk Thank you very much!
Apr 17, 5:31 PM
Nov 2016
Damn, what happened to this anime? it had an awesome beginning with a great 1st episode, then it started degrading bit by bit and by episode 10 the animation looks like shit, I can't even feel the emotional moments here, Emma died in the previous episode and I didn't even felt sad about it and I'm a sucker for good emotional moments, it's the thing I enjoy the most in an anime, but I simply couldn't feel a thing when Emma died, it was a cheap as hell emotional scene so they fucked up IMHO.

And this isn't even about Ninjas anymore, this is a crappy-ass Mecha anime at this point with crappy animation, they obviously used all their budget in the 1st episode, this looks like shit now, what the fuck has this anime turned into?
Apr 17, 6:08 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well this episode was pretty boring. It was basically everyone sitting around and getting some backstory of Zai which I feel like we should’ve gotten forever ago. The end of the episode did not give me good hopes for the upcoming battle between the two mechs 😂
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Mar 2019
This episode was kind of okay. I liked getting the Zai backstory as it makes it easier to understand his motivation. Looks like he's coping with rejection just as much as he's doing it for the ninja code or whatever.

Mike and the hacker scenes were stupid as usual. The fight at the end was atrocious visually, but it looks like they broke the armored suits? Maybe we'll get a nicely animated Higan vs Zai armor-less fight next episode? He'll still have to fight the main villain and other Auza enemies so we're not out of the woods yet with ugly CG armor fights, but I'm hopeful for one decent looking scene in the final episodes.

Btw, what was the point of fighting with swords if the armor could block the impact of swings and stabs? Kind of dumb
poemofdevilApr 18, 3:07 AM
Apr 21, 3:43 AM

May 2015
Ninjas doing ninja stuff!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 21, 2:18 PM
Apr 2020
Decent Episode. Betrayal Story was expected.
Apr 27, 11:30 AM

Jun 2021
Hand to hand now please, the suits ain't the thing making it interesting
Zai's backstory was depressing as hell, dude went through a lot

ıllıllı 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘺 : Cozii ıllıllı | ᑕᗩᖇᗪ ᑕOᒪᒪEᑕTIOᑎ | • • ᗪEᒪIᐯEᖇY • •
Apr 28, 3:33 AM
Aug 2021
Okay, getting things from Zai's (Reaper's) perspective makes me feel bad for him. They did betray him. He already had abandonment issues and opened up to them about it. They promised they would be together forever and then they left him as well. He couldn't even initially bring himself to kill them instead just screamed out their names and cried. i genuinely don't blame him for being angry.
May 21, 7:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Zai vs Higan after that backstory, it's gonna be action packed
May 25, 3:40 AM
Apr 2024
Solid episode. Nice to see the backstory of the Reaper. Bro was betrayed by the people he trusted most, so I guess his anger is justified. Fight scene was also good, still prefer hand-to-hand fights though.
May 25, 3:47 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to xZabuzax
Damn, what happened to this anime? it had an awesome beginning with a great 1st episode, then it started degrading bit by bit and by episode 10 the animation looks like shit, I can't even feel the emotional moments here, Emma died in the previous episode and I didn't even felt sad about it and I'm a sucker for good emotional moments, it's the thing I enjoy the most in an anime, but I simply couldn't feel a thing when Emma died, it was a cheap as hell emotional scene so they fucked up IMHO.

And this isn't even about Ninjas anymore, this is a crappy-ass Mecha anime at this point with crappy animation, they obviously used all their budget in the 1st episode, this looks like shit now, what the fuck has this anime turned into?
@xZabuzax Totally agree with you, especially when it comes to emotional moments. I've seen anime like Cyberpunk Edgerunners that put me on the brink of tears....but when Emma died, which was very sad and I do sympathise with characters, I did not feel that "thing" that you would normally feel when a favourite character dies. I guess its cause her death was a bit...I don't the word, but it felt like she could have done better to survive I guess. And yeah, animation, especially the fight scenes really fell off.
Jul 12, 6:50 PM
Dec 2015
Good setup for the next episode, glad their suits blew off
Aug 8, 2:04 AM
Oct 2019
Zai backstory is definitely the highlight of this episode.

We got one of the best Sakuga fight scene on episode 1 and we got CG slow Ninja Mecha fight that look like ass.
Thank goodness their armor is off now, please let this fight be good 🤞
Sep 29, 6:13 PM

Apr 2021
Zai's past is sad, he is a person who firmly follows the rules, they have always been best friends. Mike uses the past to soften his friend's heart, it is sad to know that the past will not change, that he was sold by the company for a lot of money.
This will be a fight on equal terms.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

65 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 4

141 by XDenAta »»
Oct 16, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 20

52 by Matheus050 »»
Oct 6, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

54 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 25, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

50 by menacce »»
Sep 22, 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.