Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2014 4:38 AM

Jan 2014
I'm really disappointed that they got the ring but didn't get the gun or bell. I mean if they had gotten the gun at least Yuji wouldn't be useless in combat :/
Jan 21, 2014 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
So now we know what his treasure do exactly. It's pretty OP :P
He can pretty much be immortal with that, right?

I still don't really understand what are the Purple and all the setting of the story, but at least, there's some devellopement in their relationship. I laughed when Shana was mad because he didn't say that she was a friend. Also, when he made that thumb up was hilarious xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 30, 2014 8:06 AM
Apr 2013
Awf, Friagne died so quicly u.u For some reason I liked his crazy-creepy-cute love for that doll qx
Jun 4, 2014 6:08 PM

Apr 2013
That part with Friagne was weird, he kicks asses left and right but loses "his sanity" and dies.

And is this the part where Shana is out of her tsun tsun part and got more into the dere? c:
Oct 18, 2015 4:13 PM

Oct 2012
It was ok I guess, but rushed and not the best episode out there. It's good that Friagne is dead but the way he died was really disappointing, he proved to be fail of antagonist. Also, Yuuji felt like he was helpful but I felt differently, he was pretty useless there.

If I remember the movie correctly, this scene had much more substance there.
They didn't even explained power of Trigger Happy or that the ring actually protected him from her flames.
And it was Yuuji who saw through his scheme with devouring bell and warned them all.

I actually recommend watching the gekijouban right after this episode six, it's much more epic and better than anime verison of this arc.
Sep 22, 2016 4:41 PM
Jul 2016
That seemed a bit anticlimactic for someone who looked like the main villain. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from a grown man who plays with dolls.
Jun 3, 2017 4:09 AM

Nov 2016
The way Friagne was dealt with was kinda anticlimatic in the end, but since he was just a minor villain it doesn't bother me much.

The scene between Shana and Yuuji at the end was nice and now we know the reason why Yuujis flame keeps regenerating.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 7, 2018 12:48 PM

May 2015
Such drama, much wow.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 9, 2020 1:25 PM

Jun 2017
I had high expectations for this series. It looked great, had awesome op & eds, an original world and excellent pacing. But this episode was bad. Shana failed to do anything for 90% of the episode and then she was suddenly able to get the upper hand merely because Sakai points out where the attacks are coming from. What is this, Pokemon? Alastor could have done this too, and from the beginning.
The villain was introduced in a very elaborate manner and I expected him to last for the whole season. A pity he died so easily. I do hope it gets better because I have been waiting to watch this for three years...

Edit - I watched the recap movie and this fight is much better executed in there. Several scenes have been changed and new ones added. I recommend watching it after finishing the season.
Chrome_FalconSep 18, 2020 12:56 PM
Feb 8, 2022 8:10 AM

Nov 2010
I kinda feel bad for Friagne. Was Marianne really worth all that trouble? she better be a 10/10 super hot girl, someone worthy to spend an eternity with. Or is she gonna be in that doll form forever? I guess we'll never know.

Love makes the world go round. It gives you a buff as well. But I guess it didn't work for Friagne and Marianne. Because they are the antags.

Of course Yuuji isn't gonna disappear. The story would end at that point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zerachroma - Mar 24, 2008

54 by MaruBoros »»
Jun 7, 5:54 PM

» Yoshida

k4rlo - May 16

7 by k4rlo »»
May 20, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 5 Discussion

stephy_ccs - Jul 2, 2008

27 by Dywei »»
Jan 31, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 4 Discussion

Chilli-Kun - Mar 10, 2008

44 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 16 Discussion

theeggman85 - Oct 7, 2008

37 by BaronLukis »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.