Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 29, 2016 7:15 PM
Sep 2012
Well we kind of wrapping this up, Yuya defeats Jack, becomes the new king and unites the city, awesome. It was great to see, though I want to see Jack and Crow interact.

Just like they should the do nothing council is dissolved, what the future government is yet to be determained, but we do have Acadamia to deal with, they might have to wait.

But dam that Roger with all this commotion, he used that and tried to run away with Yuzu and use her as a bargaining chip with Acadamia. Thankfully Reji is there to slow him down. Now Roger is going to get you, he messed with Yuzu, now face the wrath of the new king.

Next week we have two next episodes, one hour special, which concludes with the 100th episode I expect something as we move onto the next dimension.
Mar 29, 2016 8:41 PM

Oct 2011
Roger dueling set up OMG 0___0
Mar 29, 2016 9:11 PM

Mar 2012
I loved this episode!!! Even if I saw this coming a mile away, it's great to see Reiji as the one who will deliver a well needed smack down to Roger. He's been the one in direct opposition to Roger this whole arc, carefully feeling each other out in a giant chess game.

On that note, I'm a little disappointed that Roger is just another Antique Gear user. With his love of the chess motif, I thought they'd give him a fusion centered chess based archetype for his deck. And another thing...how the hell can he so proudly spout that senseless praise of "this impenetrable combo!"? That combo is as flimsy as wet tissue paper. Sure the monster is immune, but the shield isn't. If he dared to play that against almost every duelist in the real world we'd all be like "MST dude." Then he's left with an 1800 DEF weakling.
Mar 30, 2016 1:28 AM
Apr 2013
FiAS said:
So everyone from Academia besides Sora and Yuri are using ancient gear? Talk about being repetitive.

And Selena, and Barrett
Mar 30, 2016 2:21 AM

May 2012
One of the best episodes so far! Yuuya is the new King, and the City is finally united! Roger is now on his threshold of madness...or even beyond that. Reiji is duelling Roger in a boss duel, Antique Gears...seems like all the higher ups have those monsters. And that Antique Gear Devil looks cool. I couldn't stop laughing when Roger said "The fun has just began!" in the preview!!! Cannot wait for ep 99, Reiji hasn't really duelled lately other than taking out the Security, so I wonder if he'll use Pendulums too.

Mar 30, 2016 11:25 AM

Jul 2015
chaosflame5 said:
One of the best episodes so far! Yuuya is the new King, and the City is finally united! Roger is now on his threshold of madness...or even beyond that. Reiji is duelling Roger in a boss duel, Antique Gears...seems like all the higher ups have those monsters. And that Antique Gear Devil looks cool. I couldn't stop laughing when Roger said "The fun has just began!" in the preview!!! Cannot wait for ep 99, Reiji hasn't really duelled lately other than taking out the Security, so I wonder if he'll use Pendulums too.
The wikia says he uses a pendulum monster, so I think he will use pendulum summons
Mar 30, 2016 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
Jack's beloved ramen! :D
Mar 30, 2016 6:03 PM
Sep 2015
Also the coolest thing about the Yuya Jack finale, aside from the 5Ds cameos was the Junk Warrior-esque finish by Yuya, using smaller monsters to help his bigger monster defeat Jack's ace.
Mar 30, 2016 10:37 PM
Feb 2015
VerneJules said:
Jack's beloved ramen! :D

Nice, Love this :D
Mar 30, 2016 10:48 PM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
chaosflame5 said:
The wikia says he uses a pendulum monster, so I think he will use pendulum summons

For someone who already mastered all four summoning methods, I'll be surprised if he doesn't use Pendulum in his Duel against Roger, especially considering how useful Pendulum Summon is.

New info for episode 101:

Miya190Mar 31, 2016 4:44 PM
May 22, 2016 6:23 AM

Jan 2013
Congrats to Yuuya, allthough it was kinda obvious he would win after his first defeat.
Council gave up their spot and everyone's happy together, commons and tops. (Didn't take long after Yuuya became king)
Jul 31, 2016 10:39 PM

Dec 2012
Hara and Ebina collab!

What a load of shit. You make Yuya lose to Reiji, his rival(also just RECENTLY to Barrett, which Sergey just finished it off), but you make him beat the clone of a rival character from 5D's, the series you worked on earlier. You fucked up the balance of power in Yugioh with this by first making Crow lose...AND then Jack lose because the MC has plot armor when it's convenient for you. You could have made this duel into a draw. Good duel, but a load of shit.

Holy shit! Yeager in the flesh instead of a dollar bill! Also, Tenpei cameo.

Watch Roget grabbing Yuzu get edited out in the english dub among other things. lol

Roget with the cheese cards.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 14, 2016 6:43 PM

Jan 2013
I'm happy to be able to say that was an amazing episode!

Granted, I felt the set up was forced as most people did, with Yuya losing in the beginning just so he could win in the next duel. But the execution of said set-up really did pay off. Although they pretty clearly just took something away for a long time so that everyone could be happy when it came back. I.e. They took Yuya's catchphrase, paired with his theme away. Also people actually acknowledging the fact that he duels well and he wasn't brainwashed or evil to boot!?! Unheard of.
The question is, was this worth the dozens of episodes I had to grind through? I'd argue that it sort of was. With that being said, I'd also like to reiterate that the build up for this arc was WAYYYYY too long. SO UPSETTINGLY LONG.

Aside from that, Roget's Ancient Gear Devil is legit broken. Seriously OP.
And on that note, Reiji is really shaping into a prime badas.
Can't wait for Kaito <3 <3
TheBlackCrowDec 14, 2016 6:50 PM
Mar 7, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2009
This is the best episode in the whole franchise so far! even when I thought Roger was ruining it, the fact that Akaba Reiji is dueling makes up for it!
Feb 11, 2018 6:16 AM

May 2016
I loved this episode!!!

It's reminds of the final episode of 5d's and how Yusei used weak monsters to make his stonger monster deliver the finisher. Yuya becoming a better person with the episode makes the show more hyped up and exting :D

The council disbanding was gone right and love the way Jack yelled ''WHO THE HELL TOKE MY RAMEN!''

Oh, yeah. Reiji vs Roger begins and thought he be using Time Lords or Meklords whoud of made much more sense.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.