Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2014 12:10 AM

Jan 2009
OtakuWeaboob said:
j0x said:
the only problem with HorribleSubs is that they do not encode their own releases, they release streaming quality videos that encoded with h264/x264 8-bit and 2-pass mode that is good for target filesize only so quality is up and down because its not using CRF or target quality mode (and 10-bit-depth x264 to reduce more compression artifacts like banding) that most fansubbers use today

so r u saying HS vid quality can be poor? cuz what im doing is taking their 1080p releases and reencoding with commie subs for UBW. i reencode using hq settings, dont know if that counteracts the original low quality HS vid or not

yes HS video quality are poor, you can make cosmetic makeup on those video via avisynth as previously stated but mastering avisynth is hard to do, avisynth is like just putting makeup on a face of a girl, too much makeup and the girl will look like crap, and less makeup might make all her face imperfections still appear

and re-encoding a video using x264/h264 or any other lossy compression will lose some video quality, that is the nature of lossy compression anyway to discard redundant information to decrease more file size, even if you re-encode with the same file size output as the source it will still have quality loss

that is why fansubbers uses those M2TS video files from bluray disc/iso or the TS (transport streams) of TV broadcast from japan as source because they are encoded with lossless compression codecs (different from lossy compression)

Zalis said:

j0x said:
thats because most 1080p anime bluray releases are upscales too, anime is mostly done in 720p max because TV broadcast in japan is only 720p max too
If you look at the .ts (transport streams) on nyaa, you'll see that they're 1440x1080 (anamorphic 16:9), but due to interlacing and other encoding reasons, groups nearly always downscale to 720p or lower. That, and animation time/budget constraints limit studios from animating in 1080p for most TV anime.

still even highly budgeted anime moves like Rebuild of Evangelion is made with 720p max resolution http://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/animation-quality-and-anibin/

i even remember GG fansubs old encoder TheFluff showing that even those 1080p TS files are bitrate deprive too and are just really upscales so thats why they re-encode/transode them to 720p or even 480p, if i remember right he exampled CANAAN at that time
Oct 11, 2014 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
evilchris said:
xbobx said:

Screencapped for thread of the year.
Oh and yeayou shouldn't post this here. Some people might actually believe on that.

As much as I liked mangetraders back in the day, does anyone have anymore conclusive proof that it was horriblesubs? I, regrettably so, do not care that much rather it was HS or not. I Would care more if I felt a hundred percent sure it was them, but who can trust anyone on the internet?

none but at the time when mangatraders was hacked, a lot of anime forums are saying horriblesubs did it, i just posted that link because it has the supposedly chat history of the members of horriblesubs about the hacking
Oct 11, 2014 1:22 AM

Jan 2013
I'm not sure what's the truth, but if HS really did hack MangaTraders then I'm never using them again. I used MangaTraders daily for about half a year 'till it was hacked, I uploaded some manga as well and really loved the site.
Oct 11, 2014 1:49 AM

Jan 2013
You'd think since they are a 'fansub group', they would at least sub less known older shows.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Oct 11, 2014 2:18 AM
Jun 2014
Greenward said:
boredxxx said:
Not only are you wrong because theyre awsome but comments like that make some of their staff quit because of the hate and therefore some planned series dont get released now.

Sub-par video quality and shitty typesetting sure is awesome huh.

Theyre so bad that theyre the most popular on nyaa and not everyone cares about getting the best hd stuff. 480p is fantastic in my book.
Dem anime hipsters tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oct 11, 2014 2:09 PM

Aug 2007
laldonkaments said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

Accuracy of translation is far more important than video quality.

And how exactly do I measure that accuracy if I don't speak the language? As long as it sounds consistent to me and doesn't have obvious flaws ("Please stay attractive!"), I'm fine with it - I'll never know if sth important got lost in translation or not...

"Please stay attractive" doesn't sound wrong to me. Sounds like it would be a literal translation. Of course I don't know the context though.

evilchris said:
For argument's sake, I started watching psycho pass with horriblesubs, and I can say the script didn't have any noticeable problems. What I did not like, and is a continuing problem with a few subgroups I refuse to use, is lack of chapters. Its small and I could technically do my own, but the sheer fact of any group not implanting basic chapter points just drives me crazy. I have gotten into arguments, because I'm kinda an asshole, with subgroups in their chat trying to get them to implement chapters.
The quality also seemed worse then it should be, might be my personal bias against them, I'll compare when someone else has a release.

Off of my first impressions in almost three years they do indeed seem very acceptable. I'm not an inpatient person though, I have never had a problem with waiting for a preferred subgroup, so I'll try to keep an open mind for now. At least till I form a more accurate assumption of them.

Why would chapters even matter? All you would need to do is click and drag to the last point you left off in an episode. Not that hard to do.

Rance-sama said:
I'm not sure what's the truth, but if HS really did hack MangaTraders then I'm never using them again. I used MangaTraders daily for about half a year 'till it was hacked, I uploaded some manga as well and really loved the site.

I doubt we'll ever find out who did it. MangaTraders was the best manga site since you could download volumes instead of just a single chapter at a time. Only thing I didn't like was that the volumes were all sorted like actual volumes instead of by chapters but that wasn't a big deal and I could fix that myself by rearranging them myself.
Oct 11, 2014 9:07 PM

Dec 2007
Drunk_Samurai said:
evilchris said:
For argument's sake, I started watching psycho pass with horriblesubs, and I can say the script didn't have any noticeable problems. What I did not like, and is a continuing problem with a few subgroups I refuse to use, is lack of chapters. Its small and I could technically do my own, but the sheer fact of any group not implanting basic chapter points just drives me crazy. I have gotten into arguments, because I'm kinda an asshole, with subgroups in their chat trying to get them to implement chapters.
The quality also seemed worse then it should be, might be my personal bias against them, I'll compare when someone else has a release.

Off of my first impressions in almost three years they do indeed seem very acceptable. I'm not an inpatient person though, I have never had a problem with waiting for a preferred subgroup, so I'll try to keep an open mind for now. At least till I form a more accurate assumption of them.

Why would chapters even matter? All you would need to do is click and drag to the last point you left off in an episode. Not that hard to do.

No real reason, honestly. I'm allowed to have a pet peeves for lack of chapters, it takes so little effort that it just strikes me as laziness and that bothers me.

To give an update on my task of giving horriblesubs a chance, now that commie has a psycho pass which was giving an A+ title on nyaa. I did not really see an improvement in quality. I also only downloaded the 720 from HS, since everything else I'll be comparing it to will be in the same size. I'll be watching a few more shows with their subs for the mean time.

I'm honestly not expecting anything majorly wrong to be found. So if I could I would change my vote on the poll to that they have similar quality to other subgroups. The fact though that most of the votes went toward HS having better quality then subgroups just baffles me.
Oct 11, 2014 9:23 PM

May 2014
theyre fine for watching but if i want to save a show to my hard drive i wait until bds are released
Kenjataimu mode status: ๆ’ไน…
Oct 11, 2014 10:51 PM

Oct 2012
boredxxx said:
Greenward said:

Sub-par video quality and shitty typesetting sure is awesome huh.

Theyre so bad that theyre the most popular on nyaa and not everyone cares about getting the best hd stuff. 480p is fantastic in my book.

Well you got really low standards then.
Oct 12, 2014 12:41 AM

Feb 2013
I avoid HorribleSubs because I know the subtitle quality is... lacking. This is also why I don't buy into crunchyroll or funimation. I don't just want my anime "translated". I want to "experience" it, something only proper fansubs can provide.
Oct 12, 2014 1:18 AM

Aug 2014
I watch most from horriblesubs. But when blu ray versions is released i download that and exchange the files.
Oct 12, 2014 1:58 AM

Jun 2007
Cabron said:
You'd think since they are a 'fansub group', they would at least sub less known older shows.
Most actual fansubbers don't do this, either.

Encoding stuff:

boredxxx said:
They're so bad that they're the most popular on nyaa and not everyone cares about getting the best hd stuff. 480p is fantastic in my book.
I'm with you on the 480p, but HS is only the "most popular on nyaa" because they release before anyone else, and the leeching masses are impatient.

jejehartadi said:
they've been pretty good lately, but still, no OP and ED lyrics? but most people doesn't really care about OPED though, so...
if you got impatient to watch your airing anime then HS is a good solution.
evilchris said:
No real reason, honestly. I'm allowed to have a pet peeves for lack of chapters, it takes so little effort that it just strikes me as laziness and that bothers me.
Here's the thing about HS, though: their "workflow" consists of running automated scripts to rip streams, restyle subs for softsubbed streams like CR's, and upload them to various torrent sites and other distribution channels. There's no way to automatically create chapters, since OP and ED times change from show to show and episode to episode. (And if you're allowed to have a pet peeve about chapters, I'm allowed to point out that there was a time when all TV-fansubs were .avi and couldn't use chapters, and people managed to enjoy anime just fine back then.) Same with OP/ED translations -- even if HS cared to add them and found staff to create them, it still takes extra time to translate each new OP/ED and timeshift them for each episode.

The end result of this is that if HS were to introduce more time-consuming manual steps to their workflow, someone else would start providing zero-hour stream rips to beat HS and capture the impatient leecher download numbers; we'd have HorribleSubs and EvenWorseSubs or something like that. And we already have groups like Commie, Vivid, Underwater, Anime-Koi, etc. that add chapters, OP/ED TL, and other tweaks to HS scripts.

Frankly, since I don't need to watch anything in its first week of release, I'd rather watch on CR itself and support the industry a little than DL HS if I'm just getting the straight CR subs anyway.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Everything that connects to MAL
Oct 12, 2014 2:00 AM

Feb 2014
I don't know if I could hate on anyone providing free subs. I mean someone is using their free time to do all that shit. Personally I'm grateful. Most of the anime I watch is from HS...I was never remotely bothered by the quality...I guess my standards are just low maybe?

I mean to be fair though the word horrible is in the name...if they are below average subs it's not like you weren't warned right? XD
Oct 12, 2014 2:08 AM

Jan 2009
Rukie said:
I don't know if I could hate on anyone providing free subs. I mean someone is using their free time to do all that shit. Personally I'm grateful. Most of the anime I watch is from HS...I was never remotely bothered by the quality...I guess my standards are just low maybe?

despite me ranting that horriblesubs do not encode their own videos i say the subtitle quality of horriblesubs are all fine considering they came straight from the japanese scripts and are translated to english by professional translators anyway, and some of their translators are former fansubbers too
Oct 12, 2014 2:12 AM

Jun 2014
j0x said:
Rukie said:

despite me ranting that horriblesubs do not encode their own videos i say the subtitle quality of horriblesubs are all fine considering they came straight from the japanese scripts and are translated to english by professional translators anyway, and some of their translators are former fansubbers too

Are you implying Horriblesubs actually fansubs? Because they don't.
Previously: BlueXRam
Oct 12, 2014 2:15 AM

Jan 2009
BlueXRam said:
j0x said:

no, horriblesubs just ripped everything from legal streaming sites that has those professional translators and official japanese scripts
Oct 12, 2014 2:30 AM

Feb 2014
j0x said:
BlueXRam said:

no, horriblesubs just ripped everything from legal streaming sites that has those professional translators and official japanese scripts

Do they? I guess I'm just confused as to what they did then. On their about page it says they do fansub and everything that said that they do rip is crossed out...honestly I never looked into it before now. I just assumed that's what they were...either way I'm grateful, but I did always assume they were doing their own subs.

http://horriblesubs.info/about-us/
Oct 12, 2014 2:33 AM

Jan 2009
Rukie said:
j0x said:

Do they? I guess I'm just confused as to what they did then. On their about page it says they do fansub and everything that said that they do rip is crossed out...honestly I never looked into it before now. I just assumed that's what they were...either way I'm grateful, but I did always assume they were doing their own subs.

there is a topic about horriblesubs lies of being fansub here - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1284931

i will just quote what i said there

they release just minutes after crunchyroll release theirs, there is no way to fansub that fast, translation alone could take like 40-60 minutes and encoding of videos could take like 15-40 minutes in average depending on their computer specs and that is just for one resolution of video and they release 3 different resolutions (480p, 720, 1080p) and also their video file size did not change at all its still meant for streaming purposes because it uses 2-pass encoding or average file size mode so therefore they are still ripping from legal streaming services, they are not fansubbers but rather fanrippers

and also HorribleSubs posted this on their twitter - https://twitter.com/HorribleSubs/status/518935078773071874
Oct 12, 2014 2:33 AM

Nov 2011
They hacked my darling MT, they should all die.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 12, 2014 2:37 AM

Feb 2014
j0x said:
Rukie said:

there is a topic about horriblesubs lies of being fansub here - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1284931

i will just quote what i said there

they release just minutes after crunchyroll release theirs, there is no way to fansub that fast, translation alone could take like 40-60 minutes and encoding of videos could take like 15-40 minutes in average depending on their computer specs and that is just for one resolution of video and they release 3 different resolutions (480p, 720, 1080p) and also their video file size did not change at all its still meant for streaming purposes because it uses 2-pass encoding or average file size mode so therefore they are still ripping from legal streaming services, they are not fansubbers but rather fanrippers

and also HorribleSubs posted this on their twitter - https://twitter.com/HorribleSubs/status/518935078773071874

Ah...well I guess there you go then. Oh well saves my poor as from having to pay for stuff unless I really enjoyed it.
Oct 12, 2014 2:45 AM
Apr 2013
Zalis said:
Cabron said:

Encoding stuff:

Oct 12, 2014 2:47 AM

Jan 2009
worldeditor11 said:
Zalis said:

Encoding stuff:

real encoders use the commandline though and batch scripts they are not even using MeGUI
Oct 12, 2014 2:55 AM
Apr 2013
j0x said:
worldeditor11 said:

real encoders use the commandline though and batch scripts they are not even using MeGUI
I know that but another thing i do know is that the MeGUI was developed for the convenience of these real encoders themselves. This is like saying a real programmer only use the machine language to code his/her programs which is just plain silly. The same case in here.
Oct 12, 2014 2:59 AM

Jan 2009
worldeditor11 said:
j0x said:

I know that but another thing i do know is that the MeGUI was developed for the convenience of these real encoders themselves. This is like saying a real programmer only use the machine language to code his/her programs which is just plain silly. The same case in here.

yes MeGUI was developed by professional encoders in doom9 forums but in the fansub scene in the past glory years if you said you use MeGUI when applying to be an encoder of a fansub group then you will not be hired, i remember GG fansubs resident encoder TheFluff says that real encoders use the commandline and just plain batch scripts to remove the worry of bugs/errors from Front-Ends or GUI
Oct 12, 2014 3:00 AM

Jul 2014
They give me free anime, with 1080p. I have no reason to hate them.
"Hi!"
Oct 12, 2014 3:04 AM

Jan 2009
M3k4toku said:
They give me free anime, with 1080p. I have no reason to hate them.

those are upscales though, 1080p in anime is just placebo in general
Oct 12, 2014 3:06 AM
Apr 2013
j0x said:
worldeditor11 said:

yes MeGUI was developed by professional encoders in doom9 forums but in the fansub scene in the past glory years if you said you use MeGUI when applying to be an encoder of a fansub group then you will not be hired, i remember GG fansubs resident encoder TheFluff says that real encoders use the commandline and just plain batch scripts to remove the worry of bugs/errors from Front-Ends or GUI
Back in those years, i will agree with them for having those requirements considering MeGUI was still unstable and error prone at that time (I assume) but does that fact still hold true till this day? I don't think so and i also don't think it is fair to compare people who encode videos as a hobby(like myself) with professional encoders as the latter use their encoding knowledge to earn a living for themselves while the former don't.
Oct 12, 2014 3:10 AM

Jan 2009
worldeditor11 said:
j0x said:

Back in those years, i will agree with them for having those requirements considering MeGUI was still unstable and error prone at that time (I assume) but does that fact still hold true till this day? I don't think so and i also don't think it is fair to compare people who encode videos as a hobby(like myself) with professional encoders as the latter use their encoding knowledge to earn a living for themselves while the former don't.

yes i agree with you on that because i myself just a hobbyist thats why i use Handbrake and MeGUI too, im just arguing your claim or you implied that fansubbers encoders are using MeGUI or any GUI/Front-Ends for video encoding
Oct 12, 2014 3:17 AM
Apr 2013
j0x said:
worldeditor11 said:

yes i agree with you on that because i myself just a hobbyist thats why i use Handbrake and MeGUI too, im just arguing your claim or you implied that fansubbers encoders are using MeGUI or any GUI/Front-Ends for video encoding

" If their encoder(or any really) actually use that program, i will suggests them to find another at least more competent encoder instead who know to use at least the basics of MeGUI."

I think you misunderstood my comment as i don't make any claims or imply such statements. I just said that the encoder should at least know how to use MeGUI in regards to Zalis' post about an encoder who only know how to use Handbrake.
Oct 12, 2014 3:21 AM

Jan 2009
worldeditor11 said:
j0x said:

" If their encoder(or any really) actually use that program, i will suggests them to find another at least more competent encoder instead who know to use at least the basics of MeGUI."

I think you misunderstood my comment as i don't make any claims or imply such statements. I just said that the encoder should at least know how to use MeGUI in regards to Zalis' post about an encoder who only know how to use Handbrake.

it seems so that i misunderstood, my bad

Oct 12, 2014 3:31 AM
Apr 2013
j0x said:

Don't sweat it as I do think it is a pretty good discussion albeit, off-topic.

Anyway, regarding horriblesubs whether in terms of video or sub/translation quality, i am indifferent about it as i am simply just a pirate. I believe a pirate such as myself doesn't have the right to complain when mooching off from others like a parasite.
Oct 12, 2014 11:19 AM

Aug 2007
worldeditor11 said:
j0x said:

Don't sweat it as I do think it is a pretty good discussion albeit, off-topic.

Anyway, regarding horriblesubs whether in terms of video or sub/translation quality, i am indifferent about it as i am simply just a pirate. I believe a pirate such as myself doesn't have the right to complain when mooching off from others like a parasite.

Pirates always have a right to complain when HS is responsible for where anime fansubbing is at right now.
Oct 16, 2014 11:36 PM
Mar 2014
BlueXRam said:
boredxxx said:
Not only are you wrong because theyre awsome but comments like that make some of their staff quit because of the hate and therefore some planned series dont get released now.

THAT WAS A TROLL.... The reason they don't have amagi and seven deadly sins is because no official group has licensed them so they can't rip it. You're so gullible.

Seven Deadly Sins' license was bought by Netflix in case you didn't know.
Dec 2, 2014 3:35 AM

Aug 2014
So the reason why hs has really terrible banding because of crunchy roll. If that's so I'm never going to pay for that shitty video quality. That gives me loads of incentive to buy the dvds/blu rays.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Dec 2, 2014 3:42 AM

Apr 2013
"Horriblesubs are indeed horrible" - Some MAL user's comment on Horriblesubs
Dec 2, 2014 6:03 AM
Sep 2014
They are better than the majority of other fansub groups anyways, i have no reason to hate them.
Dec 2, 2014 7:10 AM

Apr 2010
Fansub groups still exist? I was only aware of CR edit groups.
Dec 2, 2014 9:09 AM

Aug 2007
LucasRTS said:
They are better than the majority of other fansub groups anyways, i have no reason to hate them.

Only if you like them using shitty translations. Also stop calling them a fansub group.
Jul 17, 2015 6:13 PM
Dec 2014
TarheelRam said:
Horriblesubs should only be used for funimation since their website is shit and for animes that are region locked to where you live. Since they rip it off Crunchyroll would it really kill you to support the anime industry and watch it there?

Crunchyroll is also region locked. Jesus outside the US legal streaming is often non existent. Without HS there is no anime.

Well until the inevitable bluray rip at least ;)
Jul 17, 2015 6:26 PM

Oct 2014
If Tazmo is not involved, then it's already at the very least "considerable" by default.
Jul 17, 2015 6:30 PM

Nov 2014
They rip from CR, so the question should be rephrased imo.

Jul 18, 2015 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
NECRO!

I honestly don't care majority of the time, but if it's broken engrish I can wait until another group gets it right. I illegally stream/rarely download so I'm not whining.
Jul 18, 2015 3:12 PM

May 2012
Other than Unlimited Translation Works, I don't ever really use sub groups. I mainly stick to official releases so idk if the hate is justified for HS. If they did shut down manga traders, screw them though.
Jul 18, 2015 3:24 PM

Sep 2014
Drunk_Samurai said:
LucasRTS said:

Only if you like them using shitty translations. Also stop calling them a fansub group.

The translations they use aren't any worse than the rest.
Jul 18, 2015 3:55 PM

Jun 2012
Every sub group rips from crunchy now. Thanks to Horriblesubs I dont have to pay for a CR account. They cool wit me.
Jul 18, 2015 4:34 PM

May 2012
Shuhan said:
Every sub group rips from crunchy now. Thanks to Horriblesubs I dont have to pay for a CR account. They cool wit me.

CR accounts are free with advertisments, and everyone drops their 30 day free trials in the comments..... so I don't get your point.

Plus UTW doesn't rip from anyone, they do their own work... too bad they won't be doing anymore shows for the meantime.
Jul 18, 2015 4:49 PM

Jun 2007
Shuhan said:
Every sub group rips from crunchy now.
Then can you explain how franchises like Aikatsu, Pretty Rhythm, Precure, Jewelpet, and the occasional seasonal show like Amagi Brilliant Park (that don't get streamed at CR, Funi, or other legal sites) get subbed?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Everything that connects to MAL
Jul 18, 2015 5:59 PM

Jun 2012
KamiCity said:
CR accounts are free with advertisments, and everyone drops their 30 day free trials in the comments..... so I don't get your point.

Plus UTW doesn't rip from anyone, they do their own work... too bad they won't be doing anymore shows for the meantime.

You truly are a pleb if you watch ads.
UTW is solid but they are dead. We have only shit groups like commie and FFF left.

Zalis said:
Then can you explain how franchises like Aikatsu, Pretty Rhythm, Precure, Jewelpet, and the occasional seasonal show like Amagi Brilliant Park (that don't get streamed at CR, Funi, or other legal sites) get subbed?

They usually take longer to be released since groups have to actually translate them and they are usually poorer translations. Most groups just edit CR subs.
Jul 18, 2015 7:24 PM
Mar 2011
Shuhan said:
KamiCity said:

You truly are a pleb if you watch ads.
UTW is solid but they are dead. We have only shit groups like commie and FFF left.

Zalis said:

They usually take longer to be released since groups have to actually translate them and they are usually poorer translations. Most groups just edit CR subs.

as a Japanese who help run english language stream site my expreiance with HS subs have very overly libral translation

but form what ib seen TVN being the best subbers who go from scarch do not localize the script as much im sorry that is fact so the pros are over all less accurate than the fans
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"๏ปฟ

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 18, 2015 7:48 PM

Dec 2010
Along with the large number of anime they release in 480p (as I need to save HD and external HD space and my 'net speed sucks), I'm thankful to them for subbing/ripping Detective Conan from CR (even if I wanted to subscribe, CR isn't available in my country). DCTP had to stop subbing DC because of legal issues so the subs stopped for quite a long while and I was afraid of not being able to watch its future episodes. The Moonlighters were also subbing DC though not on a regular basis but now I'm happy that HorribleSubs release it every week so I can have my fix of Detective Conan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘คโœจNaruto Hand Seals Are Based On Buddhism?!

Metabee177 - 12 hours ago

10 by Metabee177 »»
8 minutes ago

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime?

MeanMrMusician - Yesterday

23 by LuniMi »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » I'm just better- The anime [NO SPOILERS]

TsutanaiFuun - 3 hours ago

4 by LoveYourSmile »»
30 minutes ago

» How do you feel about unreasonable deductions in anime?

Anjuro - 2 hours ago

3 by Odabrani »»
37 minutes ago

» Most Overrated Shonen Anime/Manga ( 1 2 )

Kuchiki_Johnny - Oct 8, 2023

76 by SmugMiri »»
41 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.