Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 17, 2014 1:11 PM
Mar 2012
Shadowwolfcat said:
...They really couldn't make it any more official than this, could they? XD
I thought that, too. This episode was a total RinHaru fest. Especially when that Australian couple teased him about talking of Haru so much. Did the woman wink?
When Rin started to talk when they were in the bed, I thought for a moment he was about to confess.
(Although I love Makoto, I do ship RinHaru.)

Shadowwolfcat said:
That scene in front of the fountain when Haru was alone proves to me that the abandonment issue he has is far more serious than we might think.
I don't know... He was in a strange country, a city he doesn't know, not speaking the language and the only guy who could (and probably had the plane tickets back home) just disappeared. Without a word and taking his things with him.
I think you don't have to have ababndonment issues to slightly panic.

Shadowwolfcat said:
Do the light novels reveal his family's situation?
Not the first one.

I dread the next episode. the last one.... :(
Sep 17, 2014 1:18 PM

Jun 2008
Nooo i don't want it to end :(((

Freaking adored this episode <3
and Miyano Mamoru's engrish.
Sep 17, 2014 1:23 PM

Jul 2009
this is probably my favourite episode. a very nice change of pace. a good holiday trip/experience for haru and rin. seeing rin's past and the reunion for his homestay family was very moving. as for haru's change in opinion, im okay with it. not all major life decisions are influenced by a huge shock, a tragedy of some sort. sometimes the simplest of things can become very powerful. some people can be inspired solely by a painting, a scenery, a quote. haru in this case was through a scenery, but it wasnt just that, there were many things that happened before haru came to this conclusion. the pool just sealed the deal for him. i think his friends' support did most of the heavy lifting, and the pool at the grand stage just gave the spark for everything to come together.

that's my 2 cent anyway.
5/5 good episode. rin's english isnt that bad. you guys are being picky. maybe it's because i grew up with a lot of foreign exchange students.
Sep 17, 2014 1:39 PM

Nov 2012
Felt like filler.

Haru and Rin in bed together for the fujoshis.

Also dat engrish was cancerous.
Sep 17, 2014 1:48 PM
Mar 2013
Haha loved this episode. Haru looking all confused. :)

Cant wait to see the relay.
Sep 17, 2014 1:53 PM

Jul 2010
Learning about Rin when he was in Austrailia.
How Rin initially struggled with the language, never would had imagine that Rin would speak English! His homestay parents seem like really nice people!
Learning just how much Haru meant to Rin ^^
Liked their initial reaction to the one-bed room xD
Guess the talk in the night and seeing the aquatic center just showed Haru how much he wants to swim.
Sep 17, 2014 2:26 PM

Jun 2010
It was a disappointing episode for me. Don't get me wrong, it had some cute moments, but overall I felt bored.

Ugh Haru, so much drama. His resolution at the end of the episode felt like it was slapped together at the last minute.
Sep 17, 2014 2:32 PM

Jun 2014
Thought this was a really good episode!

I really hope this gets another season or two! I enjoyed this anime much more than I expected and now I don't want it to end!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 17, 2014 2:33 PM

Aug 2011
I BARELY READ ANY SUBTITLES! A+ FOR THAT! GREAT EPISODE!

Sep 17, 2014 2:36 PM
Apr 2013
I think makoto wont go to tokyo. He wants to swim too and he will get a offer during the relays

Maybe, I just hope...

And I think producers are just working for fans. Rin and haru are sleeping together !!! OMG *q* Australia was awesome and this must be one of the best episodes of this season.

I really loved rins family. They are soo cute.

And finally we could see haru with an sincere smile
Sep 17, 2014 2:54 PM

Nov 2010
Nice trip, visiting Rin's homestay parents gave some sweet feelings and he confessing his hardships at Sydney
The kingsize bed moment at the hotel was hilarious

When they were swimming with the national team I had to facepalm due to that Aussie telling all the cliche things before diving in

I'm glad Haru has found his dream thanks to Rin
Sep 17, 2014 3:28 PM

Mar 2013
Makoto x Haru shippers gonna hate this episode. (5 votes of hating ahahaha)

OMG that Engrish.
HaruxRin is pretty cute. They should stay more time together.
Sep 17, 2014 3:30 PM

Jan 2013
auSTRAAAAAAAlia
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Sep 17, 2014 3:31 PM

Dec 2011
Australia... down under... :3
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 17, 2014 3:32 PM
Dec 2013
KyoAni be making us cry on the last episode. Thank you KyoAni. //proceeds to cry in the corner// Definitely am going to miss this series. Wonder if they'll be making a 3rd (Hope they'll be making a third!)
"Everyone is all alone." -Kyoukai no Kanata
"I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do quickly." -Hyouka, Oreki Houtarou
"There's an old saying my late grandma taught me. When you're ten, they call you prodigy. When you're fifteen, they call you a genius. Once you hit twenty, you're just an ordinary person. About three years until I'm ordinary. Man... I can't wait to be ordinary." -Free!, Haruka Nanase
Sep 17, 2014 5:22 PM

Jul 2014
Wish they showed Haru swimming? Haru's attitude changes really fast in general. He was mostly really irritable and annoying this episode, then suddenly is super happy? No, but that face with the glistening eyes, though. "I found it, too." *sparkle sparkle*. Don't think they will wrap it up too well. Rin is best guy.
Sep 17, 2014 5:35 PM

Sep 2010
This episode did wonders for my Rin/Haru ship!
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Sep 17, 2014 5:41 PM

Dec 2012
I'm gonna confess that I'm one of those haters who voted 1/5 because:
- No Makoto no fun;
- English (I had to skip English dialogues cause I somehow hate it when I hear it in anime);
- Rin/Haru fanservice was a bit excessive. It's not that I want to keep that drama queen Haru for Makoto, it's just that I kinda hate that kind of straightforward fanservice. I mean sharing a bed was kinda cheesy and stupid, because obviously one of them could sleep on the floor (AFAIK Japanese people don't really mind sleeping on the floor, I've seen it in other animus LOL);
- Haru's mood changes.
But I totally don't mind another season full of this stupid crap because I love Free! kek
Sep 17, 2014 5:44 PM

Apr 2014
BiscuitRoot said:
It was a disappointing episode for me. Don't get me wrong, it had some cute moments, but overall I felt bored.

Ugh Haru, so much drama. His resolution at the end of the episode felt like it was slapped together at the last minute.

My thoughts exactly.

This episode was really adorable, though I can definitely feel some sympathy for Haru, who, as Rin did when he was younger, finds himself in a completely foreign place...shall I say, like a fish out of water? Though we don't have confirmation on this, I'm presuming that he's only ever been in Iwatobi his entire life, with a few excursions to other towns. So when he goes to Sydney, not just another town but another city, a grand one much more than the little town of Iwatobi, where everyone behaves and speaks in a completely alien way, I imagine that it would be pretty stressful. He seems pretty anxious about being in Australia; Rin is his only connection to stop him from losing his sanity in the country. It's just like when he gets out of the pool- he's no longer in a place where his existence is melded by comforting waves. Though I'm not Japanese or Australian, I'm guessing life in either country is very different from life in the other. For the introverted Haruka, it's a blessing that he has Rin there with him, or he might just curl up into a little ball and wither away because he's too shy to reach out and doesn't have much mastery of English [ on the website, it's mentioned that his worst subject is English, so he probably feels quite self-conscious about it]. I don't blame him. I think if I went to a country, even with a friend, that had a language that I didn't know and customs I'd never heard of, I would be quite overwhelmed. I've been to many countries all over the world, and each new one is at once delighting and slightly anxiety-inducing, trying to figure out where you belong, trying to integrate with the locals and not stand out, but also reveling in the sights to see and the enjoyment of being in a world that's new.

The receptionist at the hotel was so rude. Though, to be honest, I've had to deal with plenty of rude hotel receptionists, and I think the Asian countries are more inclined to hospitality in hotels, so that might be why Rin gets so angry. Ah, I'm sure the Rinharu fans went wild when the two of them were sleeping in the bed together! Yet despite that, there's something more I want to discuss. When Rin says that he's always looked to Haru to guide him, I believe that's quite surprising. Rin seems like a dominant character, one who leads the way, paves his own path, while Haru meanders off to the side, sometimes deviating from the path, sometimes choosing to follow others. Yet what Rin says puts him in a different light. Now, Haru knows that somebody has always looked up to him. People depend on him. He can't just swim for himself anymore; he's never really been able to swim for himself because so many people have been inspired by his swimming, and that puts some pressure on him, though he may not have realized it. When he did, when Rin said what he said, I was slightly worried that Haru might get angry again. Actually, though, it appeared to have led him to reexamine himself.

But this is the part that's probably going to make many people angry, and the thing I really wanted to say about this episode is that I was a little bit disappointed. Was just standing on a starting block that key to Haru being able to find his dream? Even though it's certainly possible, judging by how much he struggled over his dream, I just have my doubts about this. This is probably due in part to standing on the starting block, surrounded by a hypothetical crowd, is a scenario that we see caused Haru great amounts of stress and terror. So why did it work for him this time? I'm a little let down by how fast and easily he found his dream. It just seemed...fake to me. The very scene that caused him pain also caused him to find himself? Even though there were two episodes left before this aired, I wish this had been better planned out. I expected some deep soul-searching, some true consideration of what he swims for, the value of what his friends mean to him. But in this episode, he stood on a starting block, completely uninvolved with friends, or any really deep thoughts, surrounded by his mind's image of something that terrified him, and...somehow, he found his dream?

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Sep 17, 2014 6:03 PM

Jul 2009
too much fanservice in this episode. For some reason I already know in that room only had 1 bed and Rin talking about how he admire Haru on the bed not helping either.

I understand why people here kinda angry cz haru sudden change attitude in thie ep but maybe its the best KyoAni can do cz the anime only get 2 episodes left.
Sep 17, 2014 6:45 PM

Sep 2012
OMG NO NO NO NO NO!!!! WHY!?!?!?!? I am Australian and can confirm that most of us don't sound like that! RUSSLE AND LORI? It's like they just threw in all the Australian stereotypes they could! That part when haru was about to swim and the guy next to him was all like "Hey mate, HOws IT GOIN" WHO SAYS THAT?

*Sigh* oh well it's to be expected (great episode full of rinharu moments btw)
Sep 17, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2012
best episode yet
Sep 17, 2014 7:13 PM

Aug 2011
One bed <3333

Don't be so shy *o*

Mikuo_Chan said:
OMG NO NO NO NO NO!!!! WHY!?!?!?!? I am Australian and can confirm that most of us don't sound like that! RUSSLE AND LORI? It's like they just threw in all the Australian stereotypes they could! That part when haru was about to swim and the guy next to him was all like "Hey mate, HOws IT GOIN" WHO SAYS THAT?

I work with Australians over the phone and I can confirm that KyoAni has no idea how Australian English sounds LOL

» Escapism.

Sep 17, 2014 7:18 PM

Jul 2013
It was really interesting seeing Australia in anime form and recognising all these landmarks lol. The Australian accents were pretty good but it felt like they were trying to squeeze as much stereotypical aussie slang xD I felt like Haru's revelation was a bit sudden due to the build up in the last few episodes but still, the wing metaphor was a nice touch to add substance into this special moment. Like others have said, it did feel a little empty without the others but it was a good for Haru and Rin to spend some *quality* time together since their interactions were usually quite brief throughout the season. Looking forward to the last ep. It's been a fun ride!
Sep 17, 2014 7:24 PM

Jun 2009
Luv this ep

One of them could have totally slept on the floor, but they decided to share...wink
(but it logically makes sense too since they probably didn't bring covers or anything to cover the floor, and who knows how dirty the floor is)

Lori's talking...wink

Rin's 'admiration' for Haru...brought up so much to the point of being a bit excessive...wink

wink wink wink ty Kyoani for all the fanservice

This episode didn't show Haru swimming w/ the national swimmers, and that may have helped him realize his dream too (so it may seem cut off, but it just wasn't in the episode)...imo realizing a dream can be quick sometimes, especially for some (since it just feels right...probably it did to Haru...also since he's so addicted to free)

Haru didn't seem out of character...after all he did get into his 'first fight', which was why he might have acted unusual (not having brought trunks, not wanting to swim in sea)

LET ALL THE FANFICTION/FANART COMMENCE
Sep 17, 2014 7:32 PM

Aug 2008
all these white people tho...

couldn't have asked for more.
Sep 17, 2014 7:59 PM

Jun 2012
Man I thought they were actually going to go full yaoi there in that bed.
Sep 17, 2014 8:00 PM

Jul 2011
Pretty decent English! Really shows production and director's quality when they get native speakers. :3
Love the conversations, when Russel asks if Rin has a girlfriend and Rin's reply to hot weather. Hahaha.

And little Rin's Engrish. <3

The lady at reception was kind of rude though.
Sep 17, 2014 8:01 PM

Dec 2012
Shuhan said:
Man I thought they were actually going to go full yaoi there in that bed.
I'm pretty sure they did. That would in fact explain a shift in Haru's mind. I'm serious.
Sep 17, 2014 8:09 PM

Feb 2013
swaggahsaurus said:

But this is the part that's probably going to make many people angry, and the thing I really wanted to say about this episode is that I was a little bit disappointed. Was just standing on a starting block that key to Haru being able to find his dream? Even though it's certainly possible, judging by how much he struggled over his dream, I just have my doubts about this. This is probably due in part to standing on the starting block, surrounded by a hypothetical crowd, is a scenario that we see caused Haru great amounts of stress and terror. So why did it work for him this time? I'm a little let down by how fast and easily he found his dream. It just seemed...fake to me. The very scene that caused him pain also caused him to find himself? Even though there were two episodes left before this aired, I wish this had been better planned out. I expected some deep soul-searching, some true consideration of what he swims for, the value of what his friends mean to him. But in this episode, he stood on a starting block, completely uninvolved with friends, or any really deep thoughts, surrounded by his mind's image of something that terrified him, and...somehow, he found his dream?

This all started way before him standing on that starting block. Actually, if you watch closely the whole series, Haru has always had the drive that Rin is talking about and there have been hints everywhere that he was going to swim professionally eventually. The fact that they always show his eyes light up when someone would mention going pro, or when he watched Rin swim. His biggest fear was never swimming pro itself, but of the uncertain future and of moving on and going forward. When everyone talked to him about it, all the pressure and his anxiety crushed him and he began to become depressed and angry. He was actually caging himself in. He was at the point that water brought him anxiety and he no longer enjoyed swimming. As Makoto says, he wasn't fine, he was actually becoming worse the more they let him alone.

Rin took another approach than simply trying to give Haru advice. He apologized and then told Haru about how he had felt the same things that Haru had when he suddenly entered a new world. By taking him to Australia, he let Haru experience his greatest fear, which was leaving his comfort zone and facing a new world and new future, and allowing him to find out that what he was worrying about was nothing really to be afraid of. And then finally, he challenged him and gave HIM the choice. He offers the recreational pool to Haru, but he also points out the path forward that says he can swim on the same level as a professional team. Would he swim with the best, or would he back out? And it's Haru that makes that very first step forward. This time with no pressure and with his fear of the future assuaged by Rin's words, his "vision" of professional swimming is now in a completely different light than it was back in episode 9. Now, he's able to stand on that starting block and not feel as if it's the end of the world. And then the words of the Australian swimmer seal the deal. They are not words of sterile and caging competition, but one of simply a swimmer who enjoys the sport just like Haru and asks him to come join him.

What's good about Rin is how patient and understanding he was of Haru, rather than his usually confrontational self. He had to know how bad Haru was simply from the fact the boy never wanted to go into the water, or that he had actually FORGOTTEN his swimsuit. However, he didn't make a big deal about it and just treated it like it was normal. Rin has ALWAYS believed that Haru would go into professional swimming, he just had to help Haru get over his fears of the unknown. 
Sep 17, 2014 8:12 PM

Feb 2013
Mikuo_Chan said:

Well, I didn't think they were that bad. But according to the credits, they outsourced to America for the Aussie voices in this episode. So, they're Americans doing Australian accents. But at least it's better than barely passable Engrish right? :p
Sep 17, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, I think I've watched so much anime that I understand Japanese now.
Oh wait...

In all seriousness, the Australian-accented English dub for those foreigners exceeded my expectations. Though for some reason my eyes were still glued to the English subtitles.

The flashback of Rin's time in Australia hit very close to home for me.
I remember when I first moved to Canada and how difficult it was for me to speak the language as well as making friends.
Sep 17, 2014 8:41 PM

Mar 2013
That hotel lady was pretty rude. One has to wonder how big of a stick they shoved up her asshole that morning to get her knickers in such a knot.
Sep 17, 2014 8:50 PM

Aug 2011
In case you didn't notice.

» Escapism.

Sep 17, 2014 9:23 PM

Apr 2008
I absolutely LOVED this episode. It was really cute to see Haru totally lost and out of his element being unable to speak English, and I was excited to hear Rin speaking English as well. Um... I'm not Australian, but the Aussie voices were pretty rad to me. I'm glad they were at least very clear English. I expected something different! Also, the RinHaru of it all was excellently executed omg. Lori gushing about Rin gushing about Haru I can't even.

Despite this episode's cuteness, I'm DREADING next week. Honestly, I might cry. Eternal Summer has totally surpassed my expectations.

Sep 17, 2014 9:23 PM

Feb 2014
So much English!

This episode and its perfect OSTs playing at the right moments. Amazing as always.

Glad they had a background story of how Rin dealt with his first time in Australia.
Haru having a huge change of heart as well.

The next episode preview almost had me in tears. Each main character saying a line and then simultaneously saying the title... of the last... episode...

;_;

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Sep 17, 2014 9:50 PM
Apr 2013
it was so boring worst episode :/
Sep 17, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2014
At the beginning of the episode, Haru looks so lost and confused... Priceless. Finally more emotions on his ever stoic face! Must applaud Rin.

Nagisa: "I hope Haru-chan will come back feeling better."
Me: "I hope Haru-chan will come back ._."
Haru: "And drop the '-chan' already!"
(sorry, I've been reading too much fanfiction lately)

Australia... Oh, my feels... Oh, my tears... I'm choking on them. But finally Haru knows what he wants to do. I guess, he truly needed a real challenge. I wonder if he'll come to Australia too, or Mako, Haru and Rin will go in three different directions? Kind of sad when you think about it, but it imitates life...
Sep 17, 2014 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
As each episode passes this show continues to draw me in more and more. An absolutely beautiful episode in an equally gorgeous land. I nearly teared up when Rin and Haru were eating dinner with Rin's live in parents. Thinking about the warmth they provided him when he lost his father and how much he's grown in these two seasons was breath taking. That bed scene was gold, both the comedic aspect as well as Haru and Rin's bonding moment. This has been a spectacular journey to seeing Haru find his way and I'm going to sincerely miss this after next week.

OG-3 said:
Very different from the previous episodes. Actually, I didn't like how Haru just suddenly had a change of heart. Um, at least show us a reason why he wants to swim again?
When Haru was standing in front of the pool and envisioned competing there, it alluded to how he felt the ultimate sensation of freedom, with his arms serving as wings to let him soar through the water before him.
Sep 17, 2014 11:19 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, so much English this episode.

Haru was persuaded a little bit too easily, but meh.

How would Australians know that Haruka and Rin are supposed to be girls' names? (referring to the hotel scene)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 17, 2014 11:52 PM

Oct 2011
Haru found his dream T___T. Dat English OMG.
Sep 18, 2014 2:05 AM
Sep 2014
I thought it was a great episode, and as a local of Sydney, I was amazed at the detail they put into the places visited in the episode!
Sep 18, 2014 2:47 AM

Jul 2011
It was a nice episode! Dat engrish through...
Sep 18, 2014 3:08 AM

Jan 2011
Man, this episode was so enjoyable and really heartwarming. Rin and Haru visit Australia~ I'm actually really surprised that the Australian characters spoke fluent English though even with Australian accents. Sure they sounded pretty stereotypical but how else were they gonna represent Australia? I'd say KyoAni did a good job with that. Rin's Engrish was actually pretty good haha. Rin's life in Australia sure was tough but he has now become who is today because of being in Australia. So glad to see Haru finally smiling when he was at the Aquatic Centre. Haru, go swim FREE!! ;) And lmao, sleeping in a single bed together. Oic what you did thar.
Sep 18, 2014 3:26 AM

May 2014
The highlight of that episode was Rin's Engrish, Haru's confusion over all the people speaking English, and this:

That episode made no sense...after /all/ of Haru's anxiety about feeling pressured to perform, he just looks at an /empty/ international pool and every bit of anxiety went and he found his dream which is to be a pro swimmer...NO. I CALL BULLCRAP. It was too easy.
Sep 18, 2014 3:58 AM

Apr 2014
As an Australian the English in this episode made me laugh so hard, they really tried hard to fit in as much Aussie slang in there as possible, but the accents were pretty off XD They weren't as bad as I expected but I doubt any of the English actors were actually Australian.

(Also Mamo's English was actually pretty good, not amazing in any sense, but I love hearing Mamo speak in foreign languages anyway.)

I'm pretty conflicted over this episode. I LOVED seeing more of Rin and Haru's interaction which has been really desperately missing in this season, but I felt like the ending was solved a bit too easily. I get that this has been a slow build for Haru, and he just needed that final push to find his dream which Rin provided by taking him out of Japan.... but I feel like the end of the episode just lacked a little bit of oomph at the end. If you compare it to the second last ep of the first season, it really feels a bit lackluster.

I'll reserve my full judgement of this ep until next week though, cause maybe it'll put this one in a bit more context.
Sep 18, 2014 4:32 AM

Mar 2013
Much engrish. Wow! Mamo's charas likes speaking foreign language this season, not to mention Tsukiyama from TG. He's good tho.
Sep 18, 2014 4:46 AM
Sep 2014
Mikuo_Chan said:

I know how you feel. I'm from Australia as well and as soon as I heard Russel and Lori speak I cracked up laughing. That was not an aussie accent at all. Russel was pretty close but Lori just....nup.
Sep 18, 2014 6:07 AM
Aug 2014
guess this season is too much drama than the previous season. At first i kinda enjoyed it but gradually i'm getting bored. Luckily next week it's over.
Sep 18, 2014 6:37 AM
Sep 2014
Hello I'm new here but I wanted to post because I was a student in Sydney and lived there with my Aussie boyfriend. Here are some of the unbiased facts that he said after I asked him to watch this episode. He also knows a little about BL and Free! since he was also an exchange student in Japan. Note, he was typing these comments whilst watching it:

1. Is this some BL thing? Porno-music- hurried looks -where you taking me? visa Rorts? And they captured syd airport haha

2. Also his name is a chick's.

3. Why would you just hang out in Hyde Park? (fountains) Are they homeless or something? And is he 'with' Rin? Rin means (insert kanji) which means frigid.

4. (About Rin) The English is so realistic - like that's how the exchange students talk. haha!

5. Isn't Haruka paired with the green eyed guy? Not anymore I guess.

6. Also there was a reference to Sydney's gay scene when Haru said "This sort of thing is more common here" (Hotel, one bed scene)

7. They were able to capture Australian service culture haha.

8. Creators really went to Sydney. They were able to even capture the middle class housing.

9. Boys don't talk like that by the fountain or openly confess about how difficult their childhood was or how they admire someone in bed. This is how you get chicks in bed rather.

10. Or this is how you talk to someone you're really in love with where you share parts of yourself and you give yourself so much vulnerability.

11. The men were able to capture the Aussie accent but not the wife. The hotel lobby chick captured everything perfectly--aus industry in a nutshell
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2014

126 by mayoise »»
Jun 15, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2014

148 by mayoise »»
Jun 15, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

107 by hidenashi »»
Feb 5, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

113 by hidenashi »»
Feb 5, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2014

304 by hidenashi »»
Feb 3, 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.