Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Aug 28, 2010 7:07 AM

Feb 2010
i wonder how sebastian release his tru form ._.
and i cant wait to see it 8D
Aug 28, 2010 7:28 AM

Oct 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
i wonder how sebastian release his tru form ._.
and i cant wait to see it 8D

I wish that they actually show his true form...not just a bunch of feathers like the last episode of the first season. I didn't really like that.
Aug 28, 2010 8:14 AM

Sep 2008
Turning Alois Trancy into Ciel Phantomhive and acquiring it... now, That's one hell of a butler!! LOLZ, Sebby's dinner got stolen... sooo PWNED!!!

Episode is pretty neutral, I hope in the coming episodes, Claude and Sebby will go for a death match. I wanna know who's stronger. And I wanna see more Ciel Blushing... and ofcourse, I wanna see Alois. I'm missing him...

-- who is the real culprit for the death of Ciel's Parent? (I haven't watch season 1).
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Aug 28, 2010 8:32 AM

Jan 2009
The only reason i love this episode was Ronald appearance
Aug 28, 2010 10:02 AM

Feb 2010
Suzayy said:
The only reason i love this episode was Ronald appearance

me too <3
i wonder if they also put ronald in other OAV? :o~
Aug 28, 2010 10:45 AM
Oct 2008
They stole the bride!
Aug 28, 2010 1:16 PM

Jan 2008
Atenias said:
They stole the bride!

And Sebastian was all "OH NO YOU DIDN'T". I was chocking hard, and that should be dramatical :D

Godness, I can't believe that Claude need this much time to turn into an interesting character. Okay, maybe not like that. He got potential which was sadly left... somewhere... on the way... but his plot is quite interesting. Now he is having the upper hand and that role suits him with all those evil smiles and mindscrews he is giving to everybody. The Meeting was the best part of the episode, the moment is BEGGING for a parody!
And yes, Claude looked hot. Maybe because HE FINALLY DEVELOPED A CHARACTER. Or just because the animation in this episode was really good.

I still don't know what to think 'bout Hannah. At first I was pitying her, then I was "with her" and at the end I was like "kiil her with your sword". When Sebastian was interrogating her I was hoping that she say something along "I must, he's too powerful, I didn't want it" etc. Well, she didn't. So SCREW YOU by now.

~Grelle Action~ in the next episode, oh yes. And I profusely apologize to Ronald Knox fans (I don't know the guy 'cause I don't follow the manga) but I am somewhat dissapointed that guy who showed up for a a mere minutes in the show is getting a Character Album. Well, I hope he will make more appearances for that matter. Because you know, Alois is voiced by Nana Mizuki and I was hoping that there is a bigger chance that he will have an album. Oh well, good for you :)
Aug 28, 2010 1:38 PM

Jul 2010
Ciara said:

The Meeting was the best part of the episode, the moment is BEGGING for a parody!

A Twilight parody would be soooooooooo funny (no, I'm not those crazy twilight fans, I just kind of like it). It fits so well, Sebastian as Edward, Ciel as Bella and Claude as Jacob. XDDD
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Aug 28, 2010 1:45 PM

Jan 2008
Hm, I was refering to the moment of Claude, Hannah and the Triplets. But maybe I am mistaken now, I just didn't read or watched Twilight ;)
Aug 28, 2010 1:52 PM

Apr 2010
I FUCKING HATE CLAUDE'S GUTS

I swear, one of the worst characters I've ever seen.
I miss Alois so much ;__;
Aug 28, 2010 2:05 PM

Feb 2010
NorikoW said:
Kursohitsuji II is good but honestly, it went down because
there's no Alois.

He better return..

I agree...and I disagree at the same time.. - sigh -

Reason I agree- It's kind of dull (in my opinion) without him here, I mean
at times he added humor and he made me go "woah" or wtv with whatever he was saying or doing..it's not so much of "I HATE EVERYONE IN KUROSHTISUJI II EXCEPT ALOIS" but..err..I really do not like how he just died.
( I know I've repeated this countless times ) but I just wish for him to have a happier ending. If it's having his soul collected by a shinigami, so be it...if his soul rests in peace..so be it..but I'm still not satisfied with how he had such a past, and
then he just gets killed by Claude. & Hannah is no help either. (hate her)
I hate it. Kuroshitsuji II is not going to satisfy each and every viewer, I know. But having Alois die off like that makes me more mad at the staff rather than the characters in the anime. I don't see the purpose of Alois..is he simply there to help support characteristics of..claude? Is this pitiable child just made up for fanservice?
How should I know?One things for sure, if he's just a side character that will be used and thrown away, I won't be mad at Claude or Hannah or any other demon.

Reason I disagree-
I have a hunch that Alois will forgive Claude. Now, I know I said how even Alois is smart enough to realize that Claude doesn't care for anyone..even if he DID care for Ciel it was to satisfy his stomach..not because he had a REAL attachment to Ciel..Alois didn't care. He wanted to be needed. Alois wanted someone to care for him. Alois wanted Claude. If Alois is alive again in the series, BONZAI! YAY!
If Alois forgives Claude til the end and allows Claude to devour him, it'll be like watching him die all over again..slowly..and painfully.
Alois doesn't deserve to get hurt more.
I think, that if he lives he'll just keep getting hurt since he truly is lost in the world.
No purpose in life. No wishes. No anything..if Alois lived in a world without Claude, he would kill himself. That's what I think. So maybe, he's better of dead?
Don't get me wrong, I still want him to have a happy ending...although..if his ending is worse (when he's brought back to life) I'd rather him stay the way he is now..dead.

= , ="
EarlCielAug 28, 2010 2:20 PM
Aug 28, 2010 2:15 PM

Aug 2009
Alois' death sucks. ;_;
When the fake Alois locked Ciel into a trap, I really thought that he came back, somehow..

I still hope that he comes back, in a kind of way.. but since I've heard that the season might has only about 12 episodes, my hope died ):

I FUCKING MISS YOU ALOIS!
Aug 28, 2010 2:17 PM

Jul 2010
Ciara said:
Hm, I was refering to the moment of Claude, Hannah and the Triplets. But maybe I am mistaken now, I just didn't read or watched Twilight ;)

OH sorry x-x UAHSUHASUHASUHASUHAUHSAUHS

Aug 28, 2010 2:23 PM

Jun 2009
even if all scream and wanna see him die claude gets more fans every ep lucky for him 78 already kampaii
Aug 28, 2010 2:46 PM
Aug 2010
Shouseki said:
Alois' death sucks. ;_;
When the fake Alois locked Ciel into a trap, I really thought that he came back, somehow..

I still hope that he comes back, in a kind of way.. but since I've heard that the season might has only about 12 episodes, my hope died ):

I FUCKING MISS YOU ALOIS!

I miss Alois too, but I really don't think he's gonna come back.
If he were to come back, he'd either forgive Claude (and that bastard would kill him again) or would begin to trust Ciel (who has no feelings whatsoever, so wouldn't care about him). There's simply no one in the whole series that actually cares for him. I was hoping for Hannah, but she seems loyal to Claude.
I wish he could say his last word though. I don't know, maybe in Ciel's mind, before the shinigamis collect his soul. I mean, I would really like to know how he feels about what Claude is doing to Ciel (because he sees everything. Ciel remembered things he that happened around him when his soul was in the ring, so it means that as long as your soul is there you kind of continue living). I would like to know if he still sides with Claude, if not, if he feels sorry for Ciel or is angry with him, if he still holds a grudge towards Sebastian and if he would still make a contract with Claude if he could go back in time.
In short, I kind of would like to hear his opinion about this big mess called season two.

But I think Alois' death proves that Kuroshitsuji is not a "good" anime, meaning that it really doesn't bother with the whole "good always wins against evil" thing. Let's face it, all the characters are nothing but a bunch of self-absorbed, arrogant bastards. The irony of this anime is that it doesn't show you a perfect example of love or of goodness, and everyone believes that it's because the anime wants to express something deeper. Here is the funny part: there is nothing deeper.
Every character simply wants to achieve his or her ends and is ready to kill anyone that gets in the way.
Ciel doesn't even care for his parents, but only wants revenge because someone "brought shame on his dignity". Sebastian only wants to devour Ciel. Grell may like Sebastian but he would kill him if necessary. Claude... do I need to say it? -.-
Alois wanted love. Pure, simple affection with no hidden purpose, and he won't obtain it by anyone in this series, because everything these people care about are their personal goals. It's an anime based on the "the most shameless bastard survives" rule. He didn't fit in there, so he was killed. I think with Alois the producers simply wanted to tell us that the show is not about feelings. As if we didn't know that already.
Aug 28, 2010 3:16 PM

Jul 2010
Who was the blond person one of the triplets drew???

Aug 28, 2010 3:20 PM

Feb 2010
carol_4never said:

i guess it was timber??? ._.;
(if im worng , dont kill meh >.<)
Aug 28, 2010 3:20 PM
Aug 2010
carol_4never said:

The Viscount XD
Aug 28, 2010 3:25 PM

Feb 2010
geez , just why they put one episodes weekly?!
=.=;
pffft , japanese tv....
Aug 28, 2010 3:43 PM

Jul 2010
ashuhasuhasuhaushaushauhsauhs yeah now I was thinking it really looked like the Viscount XD

Aug 28, 2010 4:31 PM
Aug 2010
I don't think I will ever be able to look at a tea leaves box again without imagining Alois' soul being kept in it and feeling suddenly nauseated.
Aug 28, 2010 4:31 PM

Jun 2008
Claude is one HELL of an awesome villain.
Aug 28, 2010 4:53 PM

Sep 2009
domokun1134 said:
And since we have this new hybrid.... does that mean we get slutty Ciel now?
Perhaps, slutty-ness only matches Alois.
Proof: Alois looked way hotter in the red kimino(?) than Ciel.

lori_attack said:
I didn't quite understand the deal between Claude and Sebastian. What was it about, exactly? Can someone explain that to me?
The contract was that, Claude will act as if they are the real culprits behind the death of Ciel's parents and let Ciel take a revenge on them (as Sebastian wants Ciel's soul to taste like it did in season 1...basically the soul taste bland due to Ciel's loss of memory) and inturn, Sebastian will give Ciel to Claude and he will evetually hand it to Alois as it was an order. Of course Alois didn't last that long to get his wish T_T
Aug 28, 2010 5:51 PM

Jun 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
geez , just why they put one episodes weekly?!
=.=;
pffft , japanese tv....

Hey hey hey!!!
Japanese Entertainment > U.S.A!
Don' whine bout it, if it weren't for japanese people, we would never have such awesome shows D=!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Aug 28, 2010 6:27 PM
Aug 2010
I think Astrid's opinion of this anime makes sense...when you really look at it... :[

and what's this about this season only having 12 episodes?? DDDDDDDDD: if that is the case then there would only be 3 left...which would not be cool..
Aug 28, 2010 6:32 PM

Aug 2009
My God. It took me all my might not to shed that tear hanging at the edge of my eyelashes after Ciel commanded Sebastian to disappear out of his sight. I failed though.

I hate yaoi but that was just cruel. The look on the Butler's face...

Don't tell me, they'll replace Alois' whoreness with Ciel's? BAD IDEA.

Not to mention I'm so not getting where the plot's going. Ok he muddled his memories with Alois. So Alois IS dead? I still doubt it. But anyways, why again does Claude want Ciel's soul and so bad that he killed his own master for that?.

And yeah, I too wonder why Hannah and the triplets are following him...perhaps there's more than meets the eye. I could be wrong though and he may just have promised them lots and lots of kids' souls or something in exchange for their aid.

Claude managed to turn the contract between him and Sebastian against the latter by killing Alois. But wouldn't this break the contract between Alois and Claude?

The best scene of this episode is Sebby DEMON STYLE.

Also, up until this moment, I had no comments on Claude Faustus. But now, I present my official opinion on him:

CLAUDE IS MADE OF PURE BASTARDNESS.

Next Ep: Go get your little Master back Sebby!
Aug 28, 2010 6:42 PM

Aug 2009
However it's an undeniable fact: Claude IS hot. As much as I hate to admit it. He's damn sexy. That bastard.
Aug 28, 2010 6:48 PM

May 2010
claude is one of the best antagonist that i had ever seen

nice look and 100 % evil B-)
Aug 28, 2010 7:00 PM

Jul 2007
Lol! I got my friend to watch episodes 7, 8 & 9 with me last night, she was happy to see Alois dead and she's infatuated with Claude. We're now going to be enemies of opinion until this anime finishes. xD

Me = Likes Sebastian
Misses Alois
Hates Claude

She=Likes Claude
Doesn't like Alois
Hopes Claude doesn't die, but knows he will eventually

Then again, she says "Claude is a DEMON. You think he's just going to act chipper and happy all the time? No. He's going to kill anyone and everyone for his own benefit." Which is true, but man.. I REALLY want to see Sebastian kick his ass. D:<

RIP Monty Oum - 02/01/15
Your inspirational influence won't soon be forgotten.
Aug 28, 2010 11:13 PM

Aug 2009
SeventhSin said:
but man.. I REALLY want to see Sebastian kick his ass. D:<

Your definitely not alone there.

I can't wait until the next episode. It's confusing me, and Claude is so damn smart.
Aug 28, 2010 11:21 PM

Jun 2008
Kazandravk said:
SeventhSin said:
but man.. I REALLY want to see Sebastian kick his ass. D:<

Your definitely not alone there.

I can't wait until the next episode. It's confusing me, and Claude is so damn smart.

I'm also waiting to see Sebastian destroy Claude, however; I still like Claude, I think he's a great villain and has made this season not so bad (despite the fact that they refuse to follow the manga)
Aug 29, 2010 12:53 AM

Oct 2008
Hmm I won't be surprised if the producers troll us again.
They'll be like:
"Haha you seriously thought there will be 12 episodes"
And then we get 24 or so instead.

As much as I think that it will have only 12/13 episodes, troll is possible.
Like the epic way we got trolled for the first episode.

SeventhSin said:
Me = Likes Sebastian
Misses Alois
Hates Claude

She=Likes Claude
Doesn't like Alois

I bet more than half of Claude's fans hate Alois.
And when they saw what he did, they were all like
"Man, your awesome! Thanks for killing that brat"

Which is of course sad, because Claude is the evil one here.
Alois has reasons behind his behavior. His life was a sad story.
Aug 29, 2010 1:22 AM

Jun 2009
shadowsword said:
They'll be like:

As much as I think that it will have only 12/13 episodes, troll is possible.
Like the epic way we got trolled for the first episode.

SeventhSin said:
Me = Likes Sebastian
Misses Alois
Hates Claude

She=Likes Claude
Doesn't like Alois

I bet more than half of Claude's fans hate Alois.
And when they saw what he did, they were all like
"Man, your awesome! Thanks for killing that brat"

Which is of course sad, because Claude is the evil one here.
Alois has reasons behind his behavior. His life was a sad story.

yeah but we dont know claudes past till now
soo im sured he have reasons himself
Aug 29, 2010 3:20 AM

Oct 2009
I dislike Claude more. I rather support Sebastian.
Insane megane-akuma :|

Btw Wiliam is funny haha XD
Aug 29, 2010 5:37 AM

May 2010
shadowsword said:
They'll be like:

The thing is, Yana has never confirmed how many episodes there would be, actually.
Or at least, I've never heard it.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Aug 29, 2010 6:37 AM

Feb 2010
*sigh*if only they follow the manga , and not anime only , it will be great
Aug 29, 2010 8:53 AM

May 2010
Here are my impressions http://xly15.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/kuroshitsuji-ii-9/
And please I would like some feedback.
Aug 29, 2010 9:21 AM

Feb 2010
xly15 said:
Here are my impressions http://xly15.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/kuroshitsuji-ii-9/

you could copy it and post it here you know :/
Aug 29, 2010 9:35 AM

May 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
xly15 said:

you could copy it and post it here you know :/

But I really don't want to do that.
Aug 29, 2010 10:01 AM
Jul 2010
So is it really true that sebastian killed alois whole village and his brother to?
Aug 29, 2010 10:04 AM

Feb 2010
VongolaXEspada said:
So is it really true that sebastian killed alois whole village and his brother to?

NOPE , thats claude mind fucked ciel o.o
just to eat ciel and alois soul.
Aug 29, 2010 10:06 AM

May 2010
@lucifertheangel ah really 'O' ? i thought he made a contract with lucas i must be stupid DX im glad its not true :D
Aug 29, 2010 12:07 PM

Apr 2009
I want to cry. Ciel, nooooooooo! :(
Sebastain better fix this shit now.
Aug 29, 2010 12:15 PM

Feb 2010
-Vid said:
skyHorizon said:
@lucifertheangel ah really 'O' ? i thought he made a contract with lucas i must be stupid DX im glad its not true :D

Claude himself probably made the contract, not Sebastian.

yeah , but it didnt shows
Aug 29, 2010 12:54 PM

Feb 2010
is it me , or sebastian in the end looks just like mukuro from katekyo hitman reborn? o.O
Aug 29, 2010 1:04 PM

Oct 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
is it me , or sebastian in the end looks just like mukuro from katekyo hitman reborn? o.O

Only in the end?
I always thought they looked a lot like each other - but yeah Seb's eyes were a bit like Mukuro's too.
Aug 29, 2010 1:11 PM

Feb 2010
shadowsword said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

Only in the end?
I always thought they looked a lot like each other - but yeah Seb's eyes were a bit like Mukuro's too.

i meant the voice :I
in the end his voice really does look excally like mukuro , and even my friend she mistaken him for mukuro.
Aug 29, 2010 1:18 PM

Oct 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
shadowsword said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

Only in the end?

in the end his voice really does look excally like mukuro , and even my friend she mistaken him for mukuro.

The voice look like?
I never thought that you could see a voice xD
Aug 29, 2010 3:13 PM

Feb 2010
shadowsword said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
shadowsword said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

Only in the end?

The voice look like?
I never thought that you could see a voice xD

who said i saw a voice? xD
anyways , i wonder when the next episode will be live on japanese TV :O
Aug 29, 2010 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
WOW That was a crazy episode
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.