Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 11, 2020 5:30 PM

Aug 2017
Oh look, a new girl and a rival for Souma, I guess.

Roland Chapelle is very strict but Souma and Megumi managed to pass.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 20, 2020 3:44 PM

Mar 2010
I don't mind that lad for being all OP hopefully he keeps his cool composure.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 8, 2021 6:08 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty cathartic episode as a whole to make Soma look even more of a threat in general to everyone in the Academy after being surprisingly accepted in despite Erina rejecting him. Him basically shit-talking every single first year through his awesome short speech, and then shutting everyone up by making one of the harshest teachers in the Academy smile gloriously for his dish that he had to make quickly after blokes tried to sabotage him. It's OP stuff, but it works for this episode in a really entertaining and satisfying manner. Nice meeting Megumi too.
Nov 8, 2021 7:47 PM

Feb 2009
animejas said:
Pretty cathartic episode as a whole to make Soma look even more of a threat in general to everyone in the Academy after being surprisingly accepted in despite Erina rejecting him. Him basically shit-talking every single first year through his awesome short speech, and then shutting everyone up by making one of the harshest teachers in the Academy smile gloriously for his dish that he had to make quickly after blokes tried to sabotage him. It's OP stuff, but it works for this episode in a really entertaining and satisfying manner. Nice meeting Megumi too.

Yeah you really see Soma's power in the kitchen in this one episode.
I think it was a really fun episode. I'm hype to see what the other guys are willing to do to get a shot at Soma.

Soma's no nonsense can-do attitude makes the show. IMO.
Apr 10, 2022 7:58 PM

Jan 2017
I'm into the plot. It reminds me of my favorite part of HxH, the cooking contest
Jun 12, 2022 10:53 PM

Jul 2019
Megumi is very sweet and I hope she'll get some confidence from working with Souma.

I realize it's a highly competitive school but could people please stop being so arrogant and butthurt? It always bothers me when someone tries to win by sabotaging. Those assholes got what they deserved, almost.
Sep 1, 2022 6:40 PM
May 2020
Why did he have to be mean at Megumi at the end?!?
Oct 5, 2022 4:40 AM

Sep 2017
okay episode. not really happy about the excess fanservice which takes too much of the run time.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 16, 2022 2:30 PM

Feb 2022
they HAD to do the tentacle stuff again XD
so far i'm enjoying the series, the comedy is gold, and the animation detail is impressive
the ost is a bit too excessive sometimes imo
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Jan 21, 2023 7:02 AM
Nov 2022
not as over the top but still fun
Jul 7, 2023 3:30 PM

Dec 2022
Great and funny episode
May 9, 12:30 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
He is so creepy with his tentacles thingys D:
Seems though like he is way better than most of the other students there

May 18, 1:06 PM
Aug 2021
Anime 101 make all of the main characters wear something different even if they R at a school with a uniform😂😂😂 I forgot they even managed to recreate the classic powerful old guy from Shounens. I remember Megumi she was such a sweetheart. I love Souma so much he never fails to make U laugh. My passion for cooking is being reignited. He made the chef who never smiles, smile. That is the highest compliment and the " I regret I don't have the authority to give you a higher grade." Sent goosebumps down my spine. Everyday violating jawns with his disgusting crap😂😂😂. The outro is a vibe. I am so happy Souma is pissing Erina off😂😂
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

423 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 20, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

196 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 20, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

233 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 20, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

188 by Yiuumii »»
May 20, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

171 by Yiuumii »»
May 20, 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.