Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2012 3:37 AM

Mar 2012
I saw this coming but was never expecting it to be that fast to be top ranked. =v=
Oct 8, 2012 3:46 AM

Sep 2011
Riotnoob said:
Seriously, one of the few things that I dislike about MAL. One episode, and of course, every Gintama fanboy is rushing to give it a 10. I get that having your favourite anime in the rating's top spot might be something to be proud of, but realy...?

Edit: To the point where everyone's considering Enchou to be a continuation of the main series... Since when was an additional season considered not to be a separate entry on MAL?

Anyways, this may sound blasphemous on a Gintama board, but the show really is overrated. Not to the extent as say, Sword Art Online is (as Gintama does have its redeeming features) but it's definitely not the masterpiece that everyone's praising it to high heavens for.

The comedy's subjective and tends to be hit or miss. Episodes can be a riot or a snooze, depending on whether the material hits you or not. Sure the comedy's delivery has developed a certain style, but whether a viewer finds it funny or not is always up for debate. The drama on the other hand remains average. There simply isn't enough time within its episode structure (hell, even the arcs that stretch to half a dozen episodes) to flesh out the adequate amount of development, and most of the drama in Gintama relies on a "tell" rather than "show" approach.

Where Gintama truly succeeds, however, is in its imaginative setting and fairly memorable characters. I understand that it's the backbone for the show, but imo, it's not enough to hold up the fact that it's the only thing that's consistently solid.

I'm only halfway through the 253 episode mark, but I think I get the gist of Gintama to have a decently substantiated opinion of it. Its fanbase is relatively small, but extremely dedicated. However, you can't overlook all of Gintama's faults to claim that it deserves the number one spot in MAL when there are much, much more well-crafted shows.
you should actually watch more of the show before saying the whole thing is over rated, at 113 your missing out on a shit ton and you havent even seen what made alot of people rate this show 10's

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 8, 2012 3:48 AM
Jul 2018
simnys978 said:
This is why I love not being overly-crazed about different anime. I don't create topics to fill my ego. I'm so bad. >:D

To prevent history from repeating.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=171119&show=0
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=291168&show=0

and to prevent some angry people from posting "why is this shit so overrated!"

// thread, no further replies please.

System.exit (0)
Oct 8, 2012 3:59 AM

Oct 2008
Riotnoob said:
Seriously, one of the few things that I dislike about MAL. One episode, and of course, every Gintama fanboy is rushing to give it a 10. I get that having your favourite anime in the rating's top spot might be something to be proud of, but realy...?

Edit: To the point where everyone's considering Enchou to be a continuation of the main series... Since when was an additional season considered not to be a separate entry on MAL?

Anyways, this may sound blasphemous on a Gintama board, but the show really is overrated. Not to the extent as say, Sword Art Online is (as Gintama does have its redeeming features) but it's definitely not the masterpiece that everyone's praising it to high heavens for.

The comedy's subjective and tends to be hit or miss. Episodes can be a riot or a snooze, depending on whether the material hits you or not. Sure the comedy's delivery has developed a certain style, but whether a viewer finds it funny or not is always up for debate. The drama on the other hand remains average. There simply isn't enough time within its episode structure (hell, even the arcs that stretch to half a dozen episodes) to flesh out the adequate amount of development, and most of the drama in Gintama relies on a "tell" rather than "show" approach.

Where Gintama truly succeeds, however, is in its imaginative setting and fairly memorable characters. I understand that it's the backbone for the show, but imo, it's not enough to hold up the fact that it's the only thing that's consistently solid.

I'm only halfway through the 253 episode mark, but I think I get the gist of Gintama to have a decently substantiated opinion of it. Its fanbase is relatively small, but extremely dedicated. However, you can't overlook all of Gintama's faults to claim that it deserves the number one spot in MAL when there are much, much more well-crafted shows.

I'm up to date on Gintama and I agree with most of what you're saying. However, I think the drama is better than how you've described it.
Anyway, there's no question that it's very good, but I agree that to say it's a "masterpiece" is quite a stretch (to say the least) and it being no' 1 is a bit of a travesty in my opinion. I know people might say that rankings on this site don't really matter, but I think they do matter in a way.
Oct 8, 2012 4:05 AM
May 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
you should actually watch more of the show before saying the whole thing is over rated, at 113 your missing out on a shit ton and you havent even seen what made alot of people rate this show 10's

Are you freaking serious? Please stop with this "watch more"-shit, it's annoying. "Thirty episodes is not enough, watch at least sixty, it's getting better by this moment". "No, no, sixty is not enough too, you should watch at least one hundred and fifty". "Well, you've only watched one hundred and fifty episodes and it's not enough. Watch another random(100) episodes and then you should get it". I'm tired of this shit.
Oct 8, 2012 4:05 AM

Jul 2012
People for godsake get on with your lives.

Is it that big of a deal if it's first, just pretend there is no such thing as MAL ranking, only thing that exists is your ranking.

simple isn't it? :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Oct 8, 2012 4:14 AM

Mar 2009
Yeah that's great but rating after just one episode is ridiculous lol.
Oct 8, 2012 4:19 AM

Sep 2010
Even though I love Gintama, One Piece will take top spot when it ends ;D
Oct 8, 2012 4:19 AM

May 2012
While i don't think it should be no1 necessarily (that honor belongs to Fullmetal Alchemist) i do believe that Gintama is the funniest anime of all time and should be rated highly! More people need to start watching as they do with overrated, over exposed anime like Naruto or One Piece.

Though yes, rating the newest season a 10 after just ONE episode is a little extreme. I personally dont rate a show until i'm at least 10-20 episodes into it.

@Num1dad_Asura
Where's your animated sig from?? Looks bad ass!
Oct 8, 2012 4:21 AM

Jul 2012
IcecreamManwich said:

@Num1dad_Asura

It's from a game called Tales of Xillia 2.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Oct 8, 2012 4:42 AM
Jul 2018
RingoPie said:

Lol of course, the score will jump to something like 9.7 removing the >1/5 votes. but that is if One Piece does end.

Num1dad_Asura said:

Tales of Xillia? I've always wanted to play that game. Is Xillia 2 released already, I heard some news about it
Oct 8, 2012 4:52 AM

May 2012
Num1dad_Asura said:
IcecreamManwich said:

@Num1dad_Asura

Ohhhhhhh, i thought it was from an anime. Though i might check it out anyway!
Oct 8, 2012 5:00 AM

Sep 2011
RingoPie said:

Lol no. It's 8.64 with already 84171 Members scored of the 124051 people watching it.
Oct 8, 2012 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
Tyrel said:
RingoPie said:

Lol no. It's 8.64 with already 84171 Members scored of the 124051 people watching it.

You can't forget the fact that once completed, for those who have not seen 1/5 of the anime, their score will not be counted anymore, those are likely the 6 and below. Which is also why most anime make a big jump when they finish airing. Gintama jumped from 8.46 to 9.09, from rank 92 to rank 1, the same will go for One Piece, except even more radical
Oct 8, 2012 6:20 AM

Mar 2012
I´m a big fan of Gintama... its true that the very first episodes are a bit hard to follow because theres too much variety introduced and its not ammm... linear, but when you start liking the huge cast/ characters you wont stop watching. I don't know if Gintama deserves first place, but being first is the only thing that keeps me having a lil fate on MAL ranking. ITs true that there are many many good shows with 6.5-7 but thats your own fault trying to down rate the series because you think they don't deserve that place, and are above your favorite show... if you can, everyone can.
Gintama is not only the past... its still airing, not like others shows that had been finished for long time, so its NORMAL for a series like Gintama being first. When Gintama ends, there will be other new to take the place.
Meanwhile, Gintama is KING !

Its not the first episode, you wont like it if you dont know what Gintama have been doing in those 250+ episodes, YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WATCH, because you don't know whos gintoki, kagura, shinpachi, the whole Shinsengumi crew, ELisabeth, Zura Janai(u don't even get this joke right?), Otome, even the Sadaharu (dog),you don't know how Gintama works. When the show trolls at yourface you wont like it, though every fan will.
huntxOct 8, 2012 6:24 AM
Oct 8, 2012 6:59 AM

Jul 2010
It would have been much higher if FMA and Steins gate fans didn't rate it 1/10....
Oct 8, 2012 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
Sayan12 said:
It would have been much higher if FMA and Steins gate fans didn't rate it 1/10....

can't be avoided, gintama has the highest percentage of 1s on the top anime page (it used to be LoGH)

now the scores of all my favorites animes are dropping, not that i care but

LoGH 9.12->9.11
Gintama' 9.25->9.24
Gintama 9.10->9.09
Mushishi 8.85->8.84
Aria the Origination 8.82->8.81
Usagi Drop 8.70->8.68
5cm/s 8.40->8.38

And if you looks at the animes with rising scores

FMAB 9.20->9.21
Steins;Gate 9.16->9.17
CLANNAD AS 9.14->9.15
CG R2 8.98->8.99
Spirited Away 8.85->8.86

There's gotta something wrong with that lol.
Oct 8, 2012 8:55 AM

Jul 2010
edwd2 said:
Sayan12 said:

can't be avoided, gintama has the highest percentage of 1s on the top anime page (it used to be LoGH)

LoGH 9.12->9.11
Gintama' 9.25->9.24
Gintama 9.10->9.09
Mushishi 8.85->8.84
Usagi Drop 8.70->8.68
5cm/s 8.40->8.38

FMAB 9.20->9.21
Steins;Gate 9.16->9.17
CLANNAD AS 9.14->9.15
CG R2 8.98->8.99
Spirited Away 8.85->8.86

Die hard fans can be real assholes :P
I can't even rate an anime a 5! And yet them trolls spam my favorite animes with 1s... come on. I've never seen an anime that sucked so much that it deserves a 1. EVER

They deserve to be smashed in the head with Gintama's 60 volumes, LoGH's OVA and game CDs, Mushishi's 10 volumes, etc
BigbuffoonOct 8, 2012 8:59 AM
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Oct 8, 2012 9:03 AM

Jun 2011
Bigbuffoon said:
edwd2 said:
Sayan12 said:

LoGH 9.12->9.11
Gintama' 9.25->9.24
Gintama 9.10->9.09
Mushishi 8.85->8.84
Usagi Drop 8.70->8.68
5cm/s 8.40->8.38

FMAB 9.20->9.21
Steins;Gate 9.16->9.17
CLANNAD AS 9.14->9.15
CG R2 8.98->8.99
Spirited Away 8.85->8.86

Die hard fans can be real assholes :P
I can't even rate an anime a 5! And yet them trolls spam my favorite animes with 1s... come on. I've never seen an anime that sucked so much that it deserves a 1. EVER

They deserve to be smashed in the head with Gintama's 60 volumes, LoGH's OVA and game CDs, Mushishi's 10 volumes, etc

They don't like my favorite animu, so they must be trolls!
Oct 8, 2012 9:15 AM

Dec 2008
Well if you guys noticed 24 people have rated it 1. As there aren't any 2, 3 or 4 ratings, these 24 people can only be known as trolls as I find it hard to believe that the first episode of Kintama was the worst thing they've ever seen -_-

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Oct 8, 2012 9:19 AM

Sep 2010

They don't like my favorite animu, so they must be trolls!

When speaking about the 1s given for a show and when those 1s disproportionally higher than other scores then there are troll accounts at play.

Oct 8, 2012 9:24 AM
Jan 2011
Misdreavius said:
Well if you guys noticed 24 people have rated it 1. As there aren't any 2, 3 or 4 ratings, these 24 people can only be known as trolls as I find it hard to believe that the first episode of Kintama was the worst thing they've ever seen -_-

Actually 42 people gave it a 1.
Oct 8, 2012 10:33 AM

Nov 2010
edwd2 said:
RingoPie said:

Lol of course, the score will jump to something like 9.7 removing the >1/5 votes. but that is if One Piece does end.
One Piece will end, Oda already knows the ending. I've heard it won't be for another 10 or 7 years though.
Oct 8, 2012 10:36 AM

Oct 2010
So many haters. But then, there's even more fanboys/girls to lift the score up so I won't worry about the score.

I rated it 10 in the first episode, because it's a direct continuation to Gintama'. Besides, I admit that my scoring is biased. I will automatically rate anything related to "Gintama series" with a 10. That's just how much I like this series.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Oct 8, 2012 10:43 AM

Mar 2012
Lol at anyone suggesting rating it a 10 isn't "trolling" just as much as rating it a 1.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 8, 2012 10:47 AM

Oct 2011
Code Gayass went up? Noooooooooo pls I'd rather have Gintama....pls no CG pls pls pls :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2012 10:48 AM

Sep 2010
Post-Moe said:
Lol at anyone suggesting rating it a 10 isn't "trolling" just as much as rating it a 1.

It would be trolling if a bunch of 2/4chaners come in and 10 up Mars of Destruction but when the general idea that a show is more enjoyable than bad it makes sense to see more people who like it and rate it highly than people who rate it low.

Oct 8, 2012 11:13 AM

Mar 2009
YES OF COURSE! IT'S DA BEST!
Oct 8, 2012 12:16 PM

Oct 2008
Bigbuffoon said:
. I've never seen an anime that sucked so much that it deserves a 1. EVER

That's because you didn't watch Mars of Destruction
Oct 8, 2012 12:20 PM
Aug 2011
Tyrel said:
RingoPie said:

The 4Kids One Piece dub is the shit stain that the One Piece fandom will never be able to wipe off.
Thus reducing scores.
Oct 8, 2012 12:29 PM
Mar 2012
Post-Moe said:

People rate it 10 because they like it. If you watch the episode, you would notice it's same as Gintama'. Even the scores are nearly the same (9.24 and 9.25). Plus it's episodic. Plus it's considered the 253th episode by all anime streaming websites. Plus you wouldn't even understand Kintama if you never saw the previous Gintama. People who voted it 10 consider it the episode after the last Gintama' episode.
People rate it 1 because they hate it being first. People who don't like Gintama wouldn't bother watching this one, so they are out. People who discovered Gintama by watching this one wouldn't rate it 1 after only one episode, so they are out. So what does that leave? People who got mad because it ranked 1st, it's kind of funny and really sad now that I think about it. Just read the topic and see posts like "Gintama is good but NOT THAT GOOD that's why I rated it 1".
Oct 8, 2012 12:35 PM

Jul 2010
This is fking unfair.Now Gintama will drop it's rating because of some pathetic kids who create fake accs just to rate it 1/10.I found a guy who rated it 1 even without watching 1st season.9.32 -> 9.25.
On one hand its just an ranking, so who cares, but why someone would be so immature to take it so seriously, that they need to drop rate of top anime, just so their fav animu goes higher.Thats pathetic.
Oct 8, 2012 12:47 PM
May 2012
Lol ,this war still rages on.
What's next??
KINTAMA!!

Oct 8, 2012 12:58 PM
Mar 2012
This is sad. People who are bitching about this being no.1 are wrong, as opinions are included in ratings, so lots of bias will happen and MAL rankings should never be taken seriously. Then again the people crying over haters giving it low scores are also unneeded. This happens at every popular show.
Oct 8, 2012 1:17 PM

May 2012
iLostReason said:
This is fking unfair.Now Gintama will drop it's rating because of some pathetic kids who create fake accs just to rate it 1/10.I found a guy who rated it 1 even without watching 1st season.9.32 -> 9.25.
On one hand its just an ranking, so who cares, but why someone would be so immature to take it so seriously, that they need to drop rate of top anime, just so their fav animu goes higher.Thats pathetic.
Agreed,
Oct 8, 2012 1:23 PM

Oct 2011
Karpman said:
This is sad. People who are bitching about this being no.1 are wrong, as opinions are included in ratings, so lots of bias will happen and MAL rankings should never be taken seriously. Then again the people crying over haters giving it low scores are also unneeded. This happens at every popular show.

NOT every popular show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2012 1:56 PM

Jun 2011
iLostReason said:

Why are you taking this so seriously?

Or rather, does it really matter so much?
FastnessofWheelsOct 8, 2012 2:23 PM
Oct 8, 2012 2:39 PM

Jul 2010
FastWheels said:
iLostReason said:

Actually you're right, it doesnt matter much.As i said ''its just an ranking'', but im kind of person that is easily getting pissed off when sees people doing unfair and stupid things for their benefit (dropping popular anime rate, so their fav goes up).Cant we all just be fair and dont rate anime at all if we didnt see it? or i need to make fake accs to rate anime that i hate 1/10 too?.All i wanted to say is that it's really stupid ;)
Oct 8, 2012 2:40 PM

Jan 2008
x5exotic said:
Karpman said:

NOT every popular show

If it doesn't happen to it, then it isn't popular.
Oct 8, 2012 2:41 PM

Nov 2011
iLostReason said:
FastWheels said:
iLostReason said:

Actually you're right, it doesnt matter much.As i said ''its just an ranking'', but im kind of person that is easily getting pissed off when sees people doing unfair and stupid things for their benefit (dropping popular anime rate, so their fav goes up).Cant we all just be fair and dont rate anime at all if we didnt see it? or i need to make fake accs to rate anime that i hate 1/10 too?.All i wanted to say is that it's really stupid ;)

So giving a show a rating of 10 with only one episode out isn't unfair or working to their benefit like making their favorite show number one?
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Oct 8, 2012 2:42 PM

Oct 2011
Paul said:
x5exotic said:
Karpman said:

NOT every popular show

Not quite...I mean sure you have at least 1 or 2, but some popular anime in the top 40, 20 or even 10 don't get nearly as much accusations of being overrated as others
Oct 8, 2012 2:43 PM
Aug 2011
FastWheels said:
iLostReason said:

BECAUSE IT'S SERIOUS BUSINESS!

YES IT DOES MATTER!
Oct 8, 2012 2:49 PM

Jan 2008
x5exotic said:
Paul said:
x5exotic said:
Karpman said:

NOT every popular show

Not quite...I mean sure you have at least 1 or 2, but some popular anime in the top 40, 20 or even 10 don't get nearly as much accusations of being overrated as others

Cause they're not popular to begin wit, in comparison to actual popular or known anime. Being top rated =/= being popular or well-known. When looking at the top ratings, make sure to note the amount of members. Though it isn't the perfect system, you can at least see how "popular" they are based on this site's community.
Oct 8, 2012 3:08 PM

Jul 2010
Ragix said:
iLostReason said:
FastWheels said:
iLostReason said:

So giving a show a rating of 10 with only one episode out isn't unfair or working to their benefit like making their favorite show number one?

I think you should read previous pages, because alot of people already asked about what you did.This is not first episode of some new version of Gintama, this is first episode after hiatus.It's just an continuation, nothing more.I would agree with you if it would be new anime adaptation, for EXAMPLE i would rate Little Busters! 10/10 because its based on my favourite VN, so it has to be 10/10, but its not.Its just an another episode of ordinary Gintama that people or love or hate.Nothing changed, we know what to expect, and we know where we are.I don't think it's very unfair to rate show that i love 10/10.
Oct 8, 2012 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
Just let them vote Gintama down and let Steins;Gate or FMAB take over 1st, hopefully the trolls will leave us alone by then

and ignore the kids who still claim this is the 1st episode
Oct 8, 2012 5:46 PM

Nov 2011
iLostReason said:
Ragix said:
iLostReason said:
FastWheels said:
iLostReason said:

I think you should read previous pages, because alot of people already asked about what you did.This is not first episode of some new version of Gintama, this is first episode after hiatus.It's just an continuation, nothing more.I would agree with you if it would be new anime adaptation, for EXAMPLE i would rate Little Busters! 10/10 because its based on my favourite VN, so it has to be 10/10, but its not.Its just an another episode of ordinary Gintama that people or love or hate.Nothing changed, we know what to expect, and we know where we are.I don't think it's very unfair to rate show that i love 10/10.

The point is that they separated it from the main series so now from the beginning onward the score should be based on what they give you now and not the last season before it went on hiatus. I think the best example I can give is Fate/Zero. Season 1 was scored @ 8.71 while Season 2 was given a 8.88 and Season 2 was just a continuation from Season 1 just like this is we could say. So as we can see based off the ratings people actually enjoyed Season 2 far more then season 1. It may not seem much but that .17 difference is large with the thousands of members that rated it.

Although yes it probably will stay the same so I guess that's where everyone already put a score on it for it's always best to not throw a high score on it right away. This has a higher score then Gintama' and Gintama already even though it's not that far in. I think that's already pretty unfair to its prequels considering they were already "completed" with so many episodes. I mean if Bleach comes out with a "Season 2" after they complete the manga I'm not going to be basing the score from the start to end but from where the anime takes place and finishes.

Just from a neutral standpoint though. I haven't started watching Gintama yet but I plan on it when I got the free time. With over 250+ episodes going to take me awhile. lol
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Oct 8, 2012 5:54 PM

Jul 2010
Well, it's nice to see Kara no Kyoukai getting #1 before.

I'd say I'm still part of the let's-put-LotGH-back-to-top-rank movement (where ever that is), but Gintama as #1 doesn't bother me either.
Oct 8, 2012 7:39 PM

Jul 2010
Ragix said:

The point is that they separated it from the main series so now from the beginning onward the score should be based on what they give you now and not the last season before it went on hiatus. I think the best example I can give is Fate/Zero. Season 1 was scored @ 8.71 while Season 2 was given a 8.88 and Season 2 was just a continuation from Season 1 just like this is we could say. So as we can see based off the ratings people actually enjoyed Season 2 far more then season 1. It may not seem much but that .17 difference is large with the thousands of members that rated it.

Although yes it probably will stay the same so I guess that's where everyone already put a score on it for it's always best to not throw a high score on it right away. This has a higher score then Gintama' and Gintama already even though it's not that far in. I think that's already pretty unfair to its prequels considering they were already "completed" with so many episodes. I mean if Bleach comes out with a "Season 2" after they complete the manga I'm not going to be basing the score from the start to end but from where the anime takes place and finishes.

Just from a neutral standpoint though. I haven't started watching Gintama yet but I plan on it when I got the free time. With over 250+ episodes going to take me awhile. lol

Of course i wouldnt rate it 10/10 if ''1st episode'' would not deserve it, but AGAIN, that was another episode of Gintama we know, and it's simply...weird to rate it lower for fans who think it was on same level as previous Gintama's.It's kinda hard to explain to people who didnt watch it.
I don't know how about F/Z, but i heard 2nd season is much better from 1st, and thats of course reason why is it higher.Gintama in other hand keeps one level, it doesnt change.Thats why fans already rated ''new season'' 10/10.They are just being sure it won't disappoint them.For me, and probably some others even worst arc in Gintama deserved 10/10, and what we've seen in 1st episode dont seem to be a bad ''start''.It was IMO amazing.

Goodluck with watching xD.
Oct 8, 2012 7:42 PM
Jul 2012
Karpman said:

This eve though i haven't watched it before.So annoying.
Oct 9, 2012 11:40 AM

May 2012
The way i see it, it's basically a continuation from Gintama' so of course fans should rate Enchousen a 10 if they want to, it's a part of the same series.

On the other side of the spectrum, it's just trolling to automatically rate this new series 1 when you dont even watch the show.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Oct 11, 2012

122 by removed-user »»
May 9, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 28, 2013

180 by lordgaara »»
Apr 25, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyack - Feb 7, 2013

203 by lordgaara »»
Apr 24, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Mar 21, 2013

116 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyack - Mar 14, 2013

113 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.