Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2010 4:34 PM

Sep 2008
EarlCiel said:
Sebastian's no different. He only likes to play with his food. D;
It's the truth, and I had a difficult time facing it! rofl

ALSO, anyways, did anyone ever think that Luca was the one who contracted Claude to kill all the villagers so that alois' dream would come true which is why his soul was taken?

It sorta makes sense..right? :o

Well I though so too. I mean I think Alois wanted people to die and Luca could contract Claude and his wish was to kill everyone. Then when he had his wish completed Claude ate him o.O I think it makes sense... maybe... a little...

And his words about Alois' wish definitely coming true are repeated right before Hannah says her 'master your wish will...' maybe the end is 'come true?

EarlCiel said:
-AyumiFey- said:

I didn't say I liked him. I hate him like every other demon. Though Sebastian (for now) and Hannah are now the only demons I like (of course if Hannah really will help Alois).

I know. I was kind of directing this to Kannei...but I quoted u for some reason.
o:

Oh ok no problem xD
Aug 19, 2010 4:36 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
EarlCiel said:

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU D:
in the end of the first season , ciel is the one who ordered sebastian to eat his soul! D:

But ciel was being responsible and taking his part in the contract! D;
even if ciel ordered sebastian to eat his soul, sebastian's gonna have to eat it
anyway! D;

</33333
Aug 19, 2010 4:38 PM

Sep 2008
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
EarlCiel said:

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU D:
in the end of the first season , ciel is the one who ordered sebastian to eat his soul! D:

But ciel was being responsible and taking his part in the contract! D;
even if ciel ordered sebastian to eat his soul, sebastian's gonna have to eat it
anyway! D;

</33333

Everone who makes contracts with demons is responsible. It is only matter of time till they will be eaten.
Aug 19, 2010 4:38 PM

Jun 2009
im off now its 1.38 a.m. and i need some sleep till i have too work see ya around and good night
Aug 19, 2010 4:39 PM

Feb 2010
Claude devouring Luca's soul also explains why he calls alois "your highness", presumably absorbing all of Luca's memories.
Aug 19, 2010 4:41 PM

Feb 2010
/REALIZATION

THE GREEDY COLD-HEARTED BRAT! I KNEW THAT IT WAS TOO WEIRD!
YOU KNOW WHY CLAUDE DIDN'T TAKE ALOIS' SOUL RIGHT ON THE SPOT?
Claude is going to try and bind alois' soul to ciel's body and therefore have ciel's soul all to himself!!! GREEDY!
Aug 19, 2010 4:45 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Maybe, there is not real Alois. rofl.
Mr trancy seems single to meee (or maybe he's just divorcedd) ~ that's prob why he's such a grumpy
old man.

No, Alois' uncle said Alois was really kidnapped when he was a child, so that bit must be true.
I don't think we will find out who he is unless he's somehow linked to Ciel. The producers obviously feel compelled to make anything that doesn't revolve around Ciel disappear quickly.
If it turns out in something stupid like: "Ciel is in truth the real Alois" I swear I will spit on the computer screen. This is turning into a sodding soap opera.
This monomania about Ciel really sickened me by the way. In Kuroshitsuji you can never know what to expect from new characters, except that they'll surely want to jump Ciel's bones.
Aug 19, 2010 4:46 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
/REALIZATION

Claude is going to try and bind alois' soul to ciel's body and therefore have ciel's soul all to himself!!! GREEDY!

But you know what? I think it has something to do with what Alois said about him "becoming one" with Ciel. I KNEW it was Claude's idea!
Aug 19, 2010 4:47 PM

Dec 2009
NO WHAT THE HELL.

CLAUDE I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN TWO BARE HANDS.

I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONNA DROP THE SEASON IF ALOIS DIED BUT NOW I CANTTTTTT. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

OMFG. CLAUDE. I HATE YOU. YOU SON OF A- GRRR >:l
Aug 19, 2010 4:48 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
/REALIZATION

But you know what? I think it has something to do with what Alois said about him "becoming one" with Ciel. I KNEW it was Claude's idea!

DARN THAT.. *waves fist in the air*
THAT SOUNDED SO MUCH BETTER WHEN ALOIS SAID IT TO CIEL!
Aug 19, 2010 4:51 PM

Feb 2010

i think ciel and alois would team up XD
anyone agree? :>
Aug 19, 2010 4:53 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

Well, rofl alois isn't really there to team up,
but hannah's there :D
...and..so is alois' soul! =D

I want Alois and Ciel to knock the heck out of their butlers.
Ciel -> kill sebastian for lying to him and controlling him like some worthless and idiotic puppet
Alois -> kill claude..cause..DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY?!
Aug 19, 2010 4:53 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

but im glad that ciel will not die in the manga =D

You've obviously read more of it than me, because they still haven't mentioned it where I stopped.
Could you tell me under spoiler what happens? (or maybe with a private message because they don't want us to discuss the manga here)

okay , just wait a min
but im scared if you shot me with gun if you hate spoilers XD
are you sure?

I love spoilers, they spare me the eternal disappointment that Yana Toboso's ideas always are. At least this way I prepare myself to the worst XD

okay , i just sent you a messege , and....preper you'rself to the worst
and btw , dont kill me after you read that messge XD
Aug 19, 2010 4:54 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
/REALIZATION

DARN THAT.. *waves fist in the air*
THAT SOUNDED SO MUCH BETTER WHEN ALOIS SAID IT TO CIEL!

ANYTHING sounds bad if it's Claude saying it.

LuciferTheAngel said:

If Alois survives... HECK YES!!
But guys stop giving me hope! Otherwise I'll stop mourning for Alois because a part of me will still consider him rescuable.
Well nevermind, because I'll believe it anyway.
Aug 19, 2010 4:55 PM

Dec 2009
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

You've obviously read more of it than me, because they still haven't mentioned it where I stopped.
Could you tell me under spoiler what happens? (or maybe with a private message because they don't want us to discuss the manga here)

okay , just wait a min
are you sure?

I love spoilers, they spare me the eternal disappointment that Yana Toboso's ideas always are. At least this way I prepare myself to the worst XD

okay , i just sent you a messege , and....preper you'rself to the worst
and btw , dont kill me after you read that messge XD

Ciel dies in the anime?! for sure?! SPOILERS PLEASE.

I hate the little brat.
Aug 19, 2010 4:56 PM

Feb 2010
* blink blink *
You could call me heartless but I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!
I think I saw that one chapter where he..yeah..and I knew that he was...
yeah..o__o
Aug 19, 2010 4:57 PM

Feb 2010

dont tell me you hate sexy butlers , are you? XD
i mean anyone can hate claude
but SEBASTIAN?!
no one would dare to hate that guy D:
hes sexy n hot with all moans/orgasms on the episode previews *q*
Aug 19, 2010 4:58 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

but SEBASTIAN?!

iknohe'ssexyyyy
but I don't really fall for sexy, I fall for kawaii *slaps self*
SEXY, NOT KAWAII! SEXY NOT KAWAII! nope it doesn't work.
(btw I'm NOT A PEDO, HATE SHOTACON, just...yeah)

Yeah..but poor ciel..having his..yeah..that happen to..his..yeah. ;-;
didn't people suspect it was ciel who did...ugh..that...to..you know who.

rofl I sound so horrible trying not to spoil things
Aug 19, 2010 4:59 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

but SEBASTIAN?!

iknohe'ssexyyyy
but I don't really fall for sexy, I fall for kawaii *slaps self*
SEXY, NOT KAWAII! SEXY NOT KAWAII! nope it doesn't work.
(btw I'm NOT A PEDO, HATE SHOTACON, just...yeah)

No shotacon but... shotas are lovely and we must admit it, right? XD
Aug 19, 2010 5:00 PM

Jul 2010
ME TO
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

okay , just wait a min
are you sure?

ME TOO! PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TOO!

OMG DON'T FORGET ME!!! I WANT IT TOO (I dont even know where to find the manga)
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Aug 19, 2010 5:00 PM

Feb 2010
- nod , nod -
Aug 19, 2010 5:02 PM

Feb 2010
Turns out my guess...
EarlCiel said:

..wus right! :{c
EarlCielAug 19, 2010 5:08 PM
Aug 19, 2010 5:04 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
Turns out my guess...
EarlCiel said:

..wus right! :{c

please dont put manga spoilers on a "anime" discussion please? ^^
Aug 19, 2010 5:05 PM
Aug 2010
I was waiting for the next episode to arrive and then I found out that Alois died. D: oh noes... I hope it's not real.

The only thing I liked about this episode is Grelle. :D

It is nice that everyone has an idea of what could happen from this point on. Plus I think that Claude curses and bashings are indeed "compliments" on his ears. Lol. He's a demon after all. :D Ah, I might be able to sleep again later with all these "ideas" by creative people.

Oh yeah, and I don't know why but I kinda thought Hannah was another of those fallen angel characters again... ^_^~
Aug 19, 2010 5:05 PM

Jul 2010
OH MY HELL!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the "o"s off
Sorry, I was too shocked O___O
carol_4neverAug 19, 2010 5:09 PM
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Aug 19, 2010 5:07 PM

Feb 2010
/cough, cough
might wanna, you know, delete a few "o's" in the "NOOOOOOO -etc."

IT'S STRETCHING THEEE PAGEEE!!!

edit; okeh okeh, much better.
thnkuverymuch ~ :{ ]
Aug 19, 2010 5:09 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

please dont put manga spoilers on a "anime" discussion please? ^^

faine. I censored it. but still, it wus a guess, and it was right!!! :D

/is lame because I'm almost never right
Aug 19, 2010 5:10 PM

Feb 2010

everybody ask for me to manga spoil them :O
ITS MEANS IM AWESOME <3
right? XD
Aug 2010
In my wildest dreams, the series ends this way:

Hannah steals Alois' soul from Claude, but this after Ciel wore the ring, got to know everything about Alois' past, and discovered he didn't murder his parents.
Hannah revives Alois, while Ciel discovers the truth and realizes the demons are playing with him.
Claude is still in Ciel's house because he wants to eat him, and Ciel orders Sebastian to kill Claude.
Sebastian pins Claude to the floor, and in that moment, Alois walks in wearing his shortes, sexiest pair of shorts. He presses the incredibly high heel of his right boot against Claude throat, and with his psyco expression well in place, he says "Now I will watch you DIE"
Then Sebastian kills Claude, and is ready to eat Ciel's soul, but Ciel says their contract isn't valid anymore because he knows he's already taken his revenge, and knows that Sebastian betrayed him. Sebastian disappears, leaving Alois and Ciel to live happily ever after together XD
My dreams are a far better place than Yana Toboso's sadistic imagination.

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

everybody ask for me to manga spoil them :O
ITS MEANS IM AWESOME <3
right? XD

heck yes!!
you actually read the manga.
rofl xDD
Aug 19, 2010 5:11 PM
Aug 2010
LOL XD
Aug 19, 2010 5:12 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

Hannah steals Alois' soul from Claude, but this after Ciel wore the ring, got to know everything about Alois' past, and discovered he didn't murder his parents.
Hannah revives Alois, while Ciel discovers the truth and realizes the demons are playing with him.
Claude is still in Ciel's house because he wants to eat him, and Ciel orders Sebastian to kill Claude.
Sebastian pins Claude to the floor, and in that moment, Alois walks in wearing his shortes, sexiest pair of shorts. He presses the incredibly high heel of his right boot against Claude throat, and with his psyco expression well in place, he says "Now I will watch you DIE"
Then Sebastian kills Claude, and is ready to eat Ciel's soul, but Ciel says their contract isn't valid anymore because he knows he's already taken his revenge, and knows that Sebastian betrayed him. Sebastian disappears, leaving Alois and Ciel to live happily ever after together XD

This is epic. You should srsly write a fanfiction with this if Yana's imagination
ends up really...sucking.
Bolded= the best part ;3
maybe not exactly ciel getting stepped in the throat with high heels (since it's painful!! > , <..wait a minute..NOT AS PAINFUL AS ALOIS' DEATH but..wtv..I shouldn't
compare..)

xDDD
Aug 19, 2010 5:12 PM
Mar 2010
Oh, this show. I'm glad the crappy filler-like episodes stopped me from taking it seriously early on.

I call trolling on this one! Alois will live again in one form or another. Perhaps Crazy!Ciel in the next episode is really his body possessed by Alois' soul. Speaking of Ciel, am I the only one that considers his second season anime incarnation to be a completely different character from season one and the manga?
Aug 19, 2010 5:13 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

if that really happens , i will eat my catfood , dont ask XD
Aug 19, 2010 5:13 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

This is epic. You should srsly write a fanfiction with this if Yana's imagination
ends up really...sucking.
Bolded= the best part ;3

xDDD

Maybe i will XD
For now, I hope it REALLY ends that way.
Aug 19, 2010 5:15 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
/REALIZATION

remember the preview of the next episode ? ciel was wearing alois ring! im sure claude putted alois soul in it and somehow managed to make ciel wear it so he can take the two soul ! that's why ciel was so evil xD

( i don't know if someone posted it before me '-')
Aug 19, 2010 5:17 PM
Aug 2010
skyHorizon said:
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
/REALIZATION

omg!!! i think i just realised something reaaally important :DD remember the preview of the next episode ? ciel was wearing alois ring! im sure claude putted alois soul in it and somehow managed to make ciel wear it so he can take the two soul ! that's why ciel was so evil xD

One thing is sure: in the next episode, Sebastian will have a heart attack. All these souls and these demons messing with his bocchan... he won't take it well.
Aug 19, 2010 5:20 PM

Feb 2010
He'll be so insane he'll spazz out and go insane cause everyone's messing
with bocchan and not to mention it's not going according to his "plann"..
Aug 19, 2010 5:20 PM

Dec 2009
Astrid_ said:

I love you.

But I'm going to be seriously pissed if Alois comes back alive. Please, Yana, stop killing and reviving my favorite character. If you do, I will find where you live, and pull a sword out of YOUR throat and then gouge out YOUR eyeball. :)
Aug 19, 2010 5:22 PM

Feb 2010
Gamer2009 said:
Astrid_ said:

I love you.

But I'm going to be seriously pissed if Alois comes back alive. Please, Yana, stop killing and reviving my favorite character. If you do, I will find where you live, and pull a sword out of YOUR throat and then gouge out YOUR eyeball. :)

agree 100% with ya D:
Aug 19, 2010 5:23 PM

Feb 2010
Gamer2009 said:
If you do, I will find where you live, and pull a sword out of YOUR throat and then gouge out YOUR eyeball. :)

That's the spirit!
Also, it wouldn't hurt to stab her in the stomach as well! =DDD
Aug 19, 2010 5:24 PM
Aug 2010
-.- This episode only confirms my suspicions of this Anime's future.

Okay time to summon a demon a go take revenge.
------------------------------------------------
Oh. And depending on what Hannah said, does anyone think she could be an Angel ---> (White Hair)

Originally I disliked Alois. I thought he was a little slutty brat.... but as the anime progressed he kinda grew on me. Yet we need to remember that Ciel is the main character....

Oh, and BTW. Didn't someone say that the producers would make us pity Alois and demonize the others?
Aug 19, 2010 5:26 PM

Feb 2010
What. The. Heck. Was. That????!!!! I was like, Yes! Alois is alive! Aww poor Alois had really hard past....OMG Claude you did not just kill him did you??? Ahhhhhh! It will help with subs since I don't know Japanese....but can we kill Claude?? Or Sebby kill him? Or Pluto come back to life and kill him? Or Something????!!!!! 

And what was Hannah doing at the end? Does she have some way to save Alois, or "store" him somewhere to get him better or his soul back or something???! Is there anyway he's not dead?

Does season two follow anywhere near the plot of the manga or is the anime a spin off? I don't need to know what happens, just wondering. 
"Hold onto your dreams; you never know when they might come true!"
Aug 19, 2010 5:27 PM

May 2010
maybe hannah is luca reincarnation O_o that's what i tought for 5 seconde when she was on top of him and talking

(please don't kill me xD)

Feb 2010
She's not an angel. She's a demmonn and even Grell said soo.
Just sayin.

Well, the producers may think they are making us pity Alois and demonize the others, but what really is happening is that we pity alois and are on his side,
hate claude's guts..and hate this season..making us hate everyone else! =D (maybe it's just me, not "we")

Feb 2010
BreannaAiedail said:

Does season two follow anywhere near the plot of the manga or is the anime a spin off? I don't need to know what happens, just wondering. 

No no noooooo!
COMPLETE spinoff.

Feb 2010

anyways , i really have a headche of alois's death (maybe)
but must go to bed now!
bye everyone! ^^

Dec 2009
BreannaAiedail said:
And what was Hannah doing at the end? Does she have some way to save Alois, or "store" him somewhere to get him better or his soul back or something???! Is there anyway he's not dead?

I was wondering this too.

It looks like she gouged out his eyeball, actually im about 99.99% sure she did that. But what did she do after? Lick the blood, kiss him, or take his soul?! I MUST KNOW!
Aug 19, 2010 5:28 PM

Sep 2008
GeoFukari said:
-.- This episode only confirms my suspicions of this Anime's future.

Okay time to summon a demon a go take revenge.
------------------------------------------------
Oh. And depending on what Hannah said, does anyone think she could be an Angel ---> (White Hair)

Originally I disliked Alois. I thought he was a little slutty brat.... but as the anime progressed he kinda grew on me. Yet we need to remember that Ciel is the main character....

Oh, and BTW. Didn't someone say that the producers would make us pity Alois and demonize the others?

Hannah said sth like 'danna-sama, anata no negai wa...' which means 'Master, you wish will...' i think maybe the rest is 'come true'? the same that Luca said about Alois' wish. And Hannah is demon, Grell confirmed it.

Oh I said in the last episode discussion that they would gave a very sad past Alois so we could have something to pity him and like and then kill him... lol... seems it turns out that way...
Aug 19, 2010 5:30 PM

Dec 2009
EarlCiel said:
hate claude's guts..and hate this season..making us hate everyone else! =D (maybe it's just me, not "we")

Nope. It's not just you, I think the same exact thing! Sebastian is mostly at fault.

Why do you guys think he told everyone in episode five not to bring up the fact Ciel has lost his memories, and to play along like it never happened? Because, he was planning everything that's happening right now from the start.

He's a lying piece of s**t and I swear to GOD if I ever see him, I'll kill him.
Pages (31) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.